BRN Discussion Ongoing

TECH

Regular
HI Tech Always great to read your thoughts.

Hi,

Today was one of those days, is this behaviour corrupt or just bending the rules to suit deep pockets ?

I personally think it's disgusting form, but what can one do when the gatekeepers don't do a thing to stop it altogether, I have read a few posts today, and some of them remind me of the other site, I nearly contacted the admin to have some people on the forum removed.

Lets just stick to talking about Brainchip on the forum titled BRN Discussion 2022.

Some of the language and tone has definitely slipped, so if Admin is reading this, stick to what you stated when this forum
was first registered please..I speak to Fact Finder nearly everyday since he removed himself, he's going fine, positive and passionate
about Brainchip as I am.

Earlier this afternoon I sent a polite message to the company with a suggestion regarding the Top 20...I won't comment on who I sent
my email to, but feel confident my message would have been considered and weighed up, in the end if you are stressing about the
Top 20, residents in Sydney or Melbourne can make an appointment with Boardroom to inspect the registry, I believe that is factual.

Today's trading frustrates me just as much as you, BUT, has the big picture changed...I don't believe so.

Goodnight from Perth..........Tech :love: xx

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 82 users

TheDrooben

Pretty Pretty Pretty Pretty Good
Yep.......didn't bother posting on that did ya........so many negatives out there. Reminds me of a stockmarket crash on the news. It is the leading story when there is a big down day on the markets....."$100 billion wiped off the markets" but when there is a few good days and it gets back to where it was before the "catastrophe" there is no leading story on that.

Glass half full............concentrate on the end game

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Morgo

What was your SMSF fund UP over the last couple of weeks???
Don't get me wrong, i'm not complaining but just saying I feel his pain, the sharemarket is no place for the faint hearted, today's action is certainly out of the ordinary but that how it goes, unfortunately we don't know how to play the game as well as the "big end of town does"

Reactions: 6 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Diogenese

Top 20
"The company claims its technology is capable of high-accuracy, fine-gesture recognition within 30 centimeters, while its AI accelerator draws less than 1 mW of power consumption. It will be officially put into mass production next year. KaiKuTek lists TSMC as a partner on its web site."
“Our solution is not just edge computing, it can even be sensor-side computing;”

If you get a chance this weekend sometime, @Diogenese, mind having a look? I'll be waiting for an ogre to clobber my hopes...
Hi D&S,

There are a couple of contra-indications:

A. The priority date of the patent is 2018.

B. [0045] In the embodiment, the first recognition neural network is a convolutional neural network (CNN) or a Long Short Memory (LSTM) network, the first noise neural network is a fully-connected neural network, and the sensing signal is a Range Doppler Image (RDI) signal. Further, the sensing unit 11 is a Doppler radar.

C. The memory and processing unit are separate (von Neumann bottleneck), and it has a separate training device:

1659090385755.png

PS: If you use the Espacenet worldwide patent database, you can see the drawings:

US10810411B2 Gesture recognition method for reducing false alarm rate, gesture recognition system for reducing false alarm rate, and performing device thereof

1659090596480.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 28 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Yep.......didn't bother posting on that did ya........so many negatives out there. Reminds me of a stockmarket crash on the news. It is the leading story when there is a big down day on the markets....."$100 billion wiped off the markets" but when there is a few good days and it gets back to where it was before the "catastrophe" there is no leading story on that.

Glass half full............concentrate on the end game
If it bleeds, it leads. 😈

Reactions: 3 users

RobjHunt

Regular
Is anyone else hitting "refresh" like a maniac on the BrainChip website?

On that point, where on the website would the Top 20 be posted? I imagine it would be under Investor Relations but under what section I wonder?

View attachment 12815

View attachment 12811
In a response to an email to someone here Tony stated simply, in the Investor Relations section. Yep, a quite broad statement I know.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users

robsmark

Regular
Hi,

Today was one of those days, is this behaviour corrupt or just bending the rules to suit deep pockets ?

I personally think it's disgusting form, but what can one do when the gatekeepers don't do a thing to stop it altogether, I have read a few posts today, and some of them remind me of the other site, I nearly contacted the admin to have some people on the forum removed.

Lets just stick to talking about Brainchip on the forum titled BRN Discussion 2022.

Some of the language and tone has definitely slipped, so if Admin is reading this, stick to what you stated when this forum
was first registered please..I speak to Fact Finder nearly everyday since he removed himself, he's going fine, positive and passionate
about Brainchip as I am.

Earlier this afternoon I sent a polite message to the company with a suggestion regarding the Top 20...I won't comment on who I sent
my email to, but feel confident my message would have been considered and weighed up, in the end if you are stressing about the
Top 20, residents in Sydney or Melbourne can make an appointment with Boardroom to inspect the registry, I believe that is factual.

Today's trading frustrates me just as much as you, BUT, has the big picture changed...I don't believe so.

Goodnight from Perth..........Tech :love: xx
The thing is Tech, we shouldn’t need too. If the company promises to publish it each quarter, it should be published. It shouldn’t take a shareholder with personnel connections with snr management to convince them - that’s just plain wrong.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 39 users
Hi D&S,

B. [0045] In the embodiment, the first recognition neural network is a convolutional neural network (CNN) or a Long Short Memory (LSTM) network, the first noise neural network is a fully-connected neural network, and the sensing signal is a Range Doppler Image (RDI) signal. Further, the sensing unit 11 is a Doppler radar.

C. The memory and processing unit are separate (von Neumann bottleneck), and it has a separate training device:

View attachment 12833

PS: If you use the Espacenet worldwide patent database, you can see the drawings:

US10810411B2 Gesture recognition method for reducing false alarm rate, gesture recognition system for reducing false alarm rate, and performing device thereof

Hi D&S,

View attachment 12833

View attachment 12835
I do hate seeing that big, ugly brute!
Thanks anyway Dio

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
S

Straw

Just gonna throw this ice breaker in here now.
Some trading terms we should all be aware of. I'd take a guess that some of us may use these every now and then.

View attachment 12826
Love it ..... its funny on one level but also represents the opaque wanker bullshit that financial types spew regularly in order to maintain a ridiculously confusing, stupidly abstracted and largely unnecessary middleman kindergarten playgroup which in seems to start with introductions from Mummy and Daddy and a bit of private schooling/indoctrination. Certainly the absolute entitlement and privilege is not necessary at all and F...d up in the worst way (and is so outrageously inequitable that it seriously effects the rest of society). I'm sure there would be many lovely and ethical exclusive private schooled people and there would be people in the seriously flawed financial cesspit from other psycho backgrounds but hey who's to judge..... :rolleyes:..... maybe they are just lonely and acting out 🙀

........sorry that was angry Straw (currently slapping him down.... back... get back I say!) - thought I'd left that guy to rot in that 'other' place.
Take it as a vent on how annoying life is sometimes. Anyhow I have a million shares that will stay with me until I have a stroke ranting on here one day. They will never EVER see the light of day until I'm convinced the bullying manipulators have been vaporised by the realised value that we are invested in for the future, that they claim to value but are unwilling to give away their due Ducats for.

PF: (thinking about his human) you idiot.... of course it must be that you are seriously unhappy inside my friend
Me: Na PF I know the money can't make me happy but I do know mass financial fraud contributes to my bad mood

And that my friends was Friday boredom

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Deadpool

hyper-efficient Ai
There are still plenty of shares in that pool, HALMAN.

The ADRs have not been big sellers, up to this point.

When they start moving in earnest, is when we do the same..

Cathy, where art thou??
How do you know that there is surplus supplies of ADR's. Just asking and what does Cathy, where art thou?? supposed to mean?

Reactions: 2 users

Sosimple

Regular
How do you know that there is surplus supplies of ADR's. Just asking and what does Cathy, where art thou?? supposed to mean?
Hey HALMAN, I'm pretty sure it was 50 million shares,, taken off of the ASX float (purchased or something, no new shares were issued) to make 1.25 million ADRs (40 shares per ADR).
The ADRs still hardly trade and there has never been more than a few thousand traded in a day.
(someone could probably easily find the figures, for how many left in the original tranche?).

The reference to Cathy, is Cathy Woods of Ark Invest.
A Very Big Tech Fund in the US.

https://ark-invest.com/

"We Invest Solely In Disruptive Innovation"
"For investors seeking long-term growth in the public markets"

Do you think we fit the bill of what they're looking for? 😛😉

• Fire
Reactions: 19 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Oh the memories! SP was .50 cents at the time.

PS: We're on the up and up, and if you can't see it, then you need to talk to Blind Freddie.😘

Screen Shot 2022-07-29 at 9.41.26 pm.png

AKIDA BALLISTA - UBIQUITOUS - GROUND BREAKING - GAME CHANGER - UNPARALLELED PERFORMANCE - MAGIC SAUCE -
KRYPTONITE - ORDERS OF MAGNITUDE MORE EFFICIENT - 10 x BIGGER THAN MICROSOFT - 11 X BIGGER THAN BEN HUR - REVOLUTIONARY - BLAZINGLY FAST - DE FACTO STANDARD - SUPER-CHIP ON STEROIDS🍾🤩🥳

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 30 users

Deadpool

hyper-efficient Ai
Hey HALMAN, I'm pretty sure it was 50 million shares,, taken off of the ASX float (purchased or something, no new shares were issued) to make 1.25 million ADRs (40 shares per ADR).
The ADRs still hardly trade and there has never been more than a few thousand traded in a day.
(someone could probably easily find the figures, for how many left in the original tranche?).

Thanks for the clarification mate , should have known you where talking about Mrs Wood, its been a trying day. :mad:
Bad Day Monday GIF

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess

ARKINVEST.png

SHAREMAN.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
The thing is Tech, we shouldn’t need too. If the company promises to publish it each quarter, it should be published. It shouldn’t take a shareholder with personnel connections with snr management to convince them - that’s just plain wrong.
Tony said it would be up on the website shortly. Until then, have a lovely weekend 😊

• Love
Reactions: 9 users

RobjHunt

Regular
Reactions: 5 users

Sam

Nothing changes if nothing changes
Looks like some people really need to sell and move on 😂

There are 48,000 shareholders.
Stop thinking you're the centre of the universe.

Ultimately it's company's decision whether to disclose something or not.

If you're really hard-pressed to know the top 20, nothing stops you from contacting Boardroom limited and getting the information yourself.

Don't like it?
Sell and move on 🤣
Sorry not sorry, had to say it.
I agree, move on

miaeffect

Oat latte lover
Screenshot_20220729-223616_Chrome.jpg

YEEEAAAAHHHHAAAA!!!!

HAVE A LOVELY WEEKEND ❤

• Fire
  • Love