BRN Discussion Ongoing

VictorG

Yak is right, I have been trading for 40 yrs and I have seen these trading patterns many times, the tell tale signs are very obvious.

If the price drop was profit taking the share price would have clawed back most of the drop by now and it wouldn't have happened so rapidly .
The fact that the price dropped sharply in short time and remains stubbornly at these low prices suggests that not only are shorters involved but they are co-ordinating their short attack between themselves.

I also know there is little that can be done other than taking advantage of the lower prices. I don't like that some retail investors may have been stopped out by the sharp drop, but they may have contributed to the drop with their stop losses.

As a side note, its usually the very best disrupter companies that draw the attention of shorters, they cant help themselves. In almost 100% of the cases, the shorters get burnt to a crisp.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 40 users

robsmark

Regular
Any updates with this top 20 list yet? I got lost in a jungle of posts yesterday and couldn’t see if anyone had progressed?

Reactions: 5 users

raybot

So from a practical viewpoint, what can genuine long-term retail investors do?

1/ Don't sell your holdings - it may pay to reconsider using stop/losses at all
2/ Make sure you use your voting rights - Vote with Peter and the board at the next AGM

Not financial advice, just looking at whatever powers a retail investor has. Any more ideas?

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users
D

Deleted member 118

Any updates with this top 20 list yet? I got lost in a jungle of posts yesterday and couldn’t see if anyone had progressed?
Yes I’m now sitting 2nd bottom on the list

• Haha
Reactions: 14 users

VictorG

So from a practical viewpoint, what can genuine long-term retail investors do?

1/ Don't sell your holdings - it may pay to reconsider using stop/losses at all
2/ Make sure you use your voting rights - Vote with Peter and the board at the next AGM

Not financial advice, just looking at whatever powers a retail investor has. Any more ideas?
Buy and hold, it's a shorters kryptonite.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users
F

Filobeddo

If I was the CEO of Intel, I'd be congratulating Congress as well.

Yeah what bullshit, like Intel, Nvid etc need a free pass top up

But who’s congratulating Nancy ?? 😉

• Fire
Reactions: 3 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
I'm just waiting now (after admittedly buying right as it all dropped... doh!) for the volume to settle and then I'll buy a tad more. The show goes on..
Yes, I have my low ball order in as well.
If they are gonna push it down, may as well take advantage of it. :ROFLMAO:
We know this stuff happens, seen it many times before.
Feel for people who may have over leveraged themselves and feeling heat because of this dip, but know too, that this stuff is all part of the game.
AKIDA BALLISTA
AKIDA EVERYWHERE
GLTAH

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users

Shadow59

Regular
Rob, looking at the way the share price has been manipulated today, one has to wonder if something would have been evident in the top 20 list of a major accumulation. I know there is very little we can do on a personal level other than look after our own little piece of the world and make sure we do not get tricked out of what is ours.
My personal take is I'm pretty sure someone wants a lot of BRN, so someone sees a lot of value here. I just buy everytime it drops like this if I can afford to. But I am not selling when it goes down and I do not use stop losses.
This is not financial advice.

• Fire
Reactions: 19 users

LexLuther77

Regular
Where is the ASX with a speeding ticket now eh? bl@dy sh$ts me tbh....

• Fire

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Cambridge, UK – July 28, 2022 – Arm today announced the appointment of Spencer Collins as Executive Vice President and Chief Legal Officer. Collins will lead Arm’s global legal organization and report to Arm CEO Rene Haas.

Collins joins Arm from SoftBank Investment Advisers (SBIA), the investment manager of the world’s largest technology-focused investment fund, SoftBank Vision Fund, where he served as Managing Partner and General Counsel.

I wonder if Spencer Collins's appointment to ARM has anything to do with the potential creation of a consortium of companies who have expressed a desire to strike a deal with SoftBank to acquire ARM - companies such as Qualcomm, Intel and Samsung????

The ramifications of a consortium such as this being formed would be MASSIVE for BrainChip IMO. 🥳

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 17 users
D

Deleted member 118

Oh well just brought another few thousand guess it’s noodles for dinner this week

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 30 users
View attachment 12661

The above email reply from Tony Dawe , generously shared by SiDEvans , has my attention . Especially Tony’s comment
“ welcoming a major institutional investor “.

Citicorp Nominees Pty Ltd is a holding account only , not a major institutional investor .
Citycorp Nominees Pty Ltd has been on our register since 2016 , they are not new .
Citicorp Nominees Pty Ltd has been in the top 4 on our register since Tony was employed .
Tony Dawe has 25 years experience in investor relations and would know the above facts .
Tony Dawe has confirmed that Citicorp has become our largest shareholder .
Since the exposure of growth within the Citicorp nominee account , our share price has risen fifty cents .

Has Tony made a freudian slip , are we expecting a new major institutional investor ?
Will the top 20 be provided only when the new institutional investor has their quota ?
Will a becoming a substantial holder notice accompany the top 20 list .

How good is it being a shareholder .

All in my opinion ……

Do we have the 4C list yet ( isee a lot of digging...), and by largest shareholder, i presume above PVDM and AM ?

F

Filobeddo

Yes, I have my low ball order in as well.
If they are gonna push it down, may as well take advantage of it. :ROFLMAO:
We know this stuff happens, seen it many times before.
Feel for people who may have over leveraged themselves and feeling heat because of this dip, but know too, that this stuff is all part of the game.
AKIDA BALLISTA
AKIDA EVERYWHERE
GLTAH

Haha Hop just don’t get greedy like me, I missed my low ball @ 0.38 on a big dip a while back thinking I’d be smart, and I’m still kicking myself 😞

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

HarryCool1

Regular
With respect, Yak, I think your content in particular, of late - is what is responsible for bringing the TSE down into the gutters. Respectfully, please consider a time away to enjoy the day/weekend. I am as disappointed as anyone that our share price has taken a tumble... and often I find others don't see things the exact same way as me. But it would be wrong of my to vent my angers here and direct it at others, along with name calling, etc.

Well Said

• Fire
Reactions: 23 users

Sam

Nothing changes if nothing changes
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users

robsmark

Regular
Rob, looking at the way the share price has been manipulated today, one has to wonder if something would have been evident in the top 20 list of a major accumulation. I know there is very little we can do on a personal level other than look after our own little piece of the world and make sure we do not get tricked out of what is ours.
My personal take is I'm pretty sure someone wants a lot of BRN, so someone sees a lot of value here. I just buy everytime it drops like this if I can afford to. But I am not selling when it goes down and I do not use stop losses.
This is not financial advice.
I want to see it, and we have a right to.

As much potential as I see in the company, most here are aware on my stance with their lack of consideration for the Shareholders. It shits me if I’m completely honest. Promise to publish the current top holder analysis with each 4c, then fucking do it. What is on there that they don’t want us to see?!

• Fire
  • Love

Sam

Nothing changes if nothing changes
Hi Yak,

Can I request that you have some respect for others when sharing your opinion?

This site was created as a space where people can have level-headed intelligent conversations and I don’t feel that is currently being upheld.

Thanks,
Lou
All good Lou I have big shoulders😂 I was only referring to the BNPL shares being hammered but realised they aren’t technically tech stocks, cheers

Reactions: 2 users

Iseki

Regular
What the loser fence sitters with their heads up their arses here DON"T GET is IF someone like INTEL is after BRN they will get it for a SONG!
PERIOD!
And please forget about loyalty to management and professional office holders (they really dont give a shit about YOU) wake up this is about
MONEY & CONTROL of BILLIONS of dollars in the future!
Do you think you really count? Faceless people?
People will say & do anything, for example . Where is the TOP 20 list promised again and again? Think about what we might NOT like to see on it.

ALL I want is for people to be honest and acknowledgement that the SP was Shorted and dropped -10% in 15 mins.
Nothing more instead of coming in here and attacking and making bs excuses because they personally dont care.

great don't care? fine thats your business , but it does not mean others cannot have a different view and actually CARE about it.
Those that say "take a Chill pill" need to do it themselfs because they seem to be the ones freaking out that someone has made a post saying there is Shorting today!

This forum has gone the way of hotcrapper where you get attacked with no justification by fencesitters, school kids and those who are professionally working in Brokerages and the like.

listen to yourselfs now! SHORTING IS GOOD FOR US! Geezus h.
Tony Dawe says the top 20 will be posted on the website very soon. Let's not throw the beer-baby out with the fines. Like a lot of others I got into BRN because it was volatile and therefore exciting. The SP would jump by 10% and only drop the next day by 3%. It was magic. Then it slowly dawned what Akida was. And it was like we were all pretty lucky and smart and we'd swagger over to check the latest SP movement every time we got bored. And we knew that we were on the most exciting and yet resilient stock. And we still are. Tomorrow it should be up again as is its nature.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

Shadow59

Regular
I've just checked the Brainchip website and to the best of my ability I still cannot see the latest top 20 there yet.
I thought someone said their tech guys were supposed to be dealing with this yesterday.
It doesn't take very long to make a change to a website. I have done it many times myself. So it "feels" as though they are deliberately withholding information, maybe their hands are tied. It's really hard to know what macchinations are going on behind the scenes.🤔

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14 users
F

Filobeddo

I want to see it, and we have a right to.

As much potential as I see in the company, most here are aware on my stance with their lack of consideration for the Shareholders. It shits me if I’m completely honest. Promise to publish the current top holder analysis with each 4c, then fucking do it. What is on there that they don’t want us to see?!

Yep second that. The response ‘we’re working on it’ is Bullshit, working on what??. You’ve already committed to providing quarterly so why isn’t it ready to go?

For me the responses we’ve had so far from the company have been straight delaying tactics. Let me guess the next one - so sorry the secretary is on leave & forgot to do it

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users
Top Bottom