BRN Discussion Ongoing

BaconLover

Founding Member
Yak, you do realize that you are abusing and shouting at other fellow BRN shareholders because the SP dropped 10%?

People value different opinions as we all learn something new everyday, but I am seeing a lot of shouting in the last two pages.

What does this achieve? Serious question.

Imo, it doesn't bring the SP up.

As to Top 20, I would like to know too, but I can't get the appointment aligning with my shifts. Life happens. Anyways, I hope everyone takes a deep breath, we are still up 30-40% from the recent lows. Some profit taking is to be expected. Have a great day all.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 69 users

Cgc516

Regular
Zip dropped 16% as well

• Sad
Reactions: 2 users

Yak52

Regular
Hi Y I'll have to say I'm with you on this, I also "feel" Intel lurking. Currently Loihi is so far off becoming commercial, Intel have to really think about their options to staying relevant.

What the loser fence sitters with their heads up their arses here DON"T GET is IF someone like INTEL is after BRN they will get it for a SONG!
PERIOD!
And please forget about loyalty to management and professional office holders (they really dont give a shit about YOU) wake up this is about
MONEY & CONTROL of BILLIONS of dollars in the future!
Do you think you really count? Faceless people?
People will say & do anything, for example . Where is the TOP 20 list promised again and again? Think about what we might NOT like to see on it.

ALL I want is for people to be honest and acknowledgement that the SP was Shorted and dropped -10% in 15 mins.
Nothing more instead of coming in here and attacking and making bs excuses because they personally dont care.

great don't care? fine thats your business , but it does not mean others cannot have a different view and actually CARE about it.
Those that say "take a Chill pill" need to do it themselfs because they seem to be the ones freaking out that someone has made a post saying there is Shorting today!

This forum has gone the way of hotcrapper where you get attacked with no justification by fencesitters, school kids and those who are professionally working in Brokerages and the like.

listen to yourselfs now! SHORTING IS GOOD FOR US! Geezus h.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Yak52

Regular
Zip dropped 16% as well

AND you really think that means WHAT to us?

ZIP was up over 20% yesterday so..........of course it would drop today.

If we went up 20-25% yesterday I would expect BRN to drop back also. Funny don't recall us up 20% yesterday do you?

Think before you type maybe?

Reactions: 3 users

zeeb0t

Administrator
Staff member
What the loser fence sitters with their heads up their arses here DON"T GET is IF someone like INTEL is after BRN they will get it for a SONG!
PERIOD!
And please forget about loyalty to management and professional office holders (they really dont give a shit about YOU) wake up this is about
MONEY & CONTROL of BILLIONS of dollars in the future!
Do you think you really count? Faceless people?
People will say & do anything, for example . Where is the TOP 20 list promised again and again? Think about what we might NOT like to see on it.

ALL I want is for people to be honest and acknowledgement that the SP was Shorted and dropped -10% in 15 mins.
Nothing more instead of coming in here and attacking and making bs excuses because they personally dont care.

great don't care? fine thats your business , but it does not mean others cannot have a different view and actually CARE about it.
Those that say "take a Chill pill" need to do it themselfs because they seem to be the ones freaking out that someone has made a post saying there is Shorting today!

This forum has gone the way of hotcrapper where you get attacked with no justification by fencesitters, school kids and those who are professionally working in Brokerages and the like.

listen to yourselfs now! SHORTING IS GOOD FOR US! Geezus h.

With respect, Yak, I think your content in particular, of late - is what is responsible for bringing the TSE down into the gutters. Respectfully, please consider a time away to enjoy the day/weekend. I am as disappointed as anyone that our share price has taken a tumble... and often I find others don't see things the exact same way as me. But it would be wrong of my to vent my angers here and direct it at others, along with name calling, etc.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 118 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
** removed this myself coz bored of dragging boring out any longer **

Reactions: 4 users

misslou

Founding Member
Sammy boy. Go back to the classroom your late for your next lesson!

ASX is UP +70 points or nearly +1% No Tech market getting "Hammered" today sonny boy.

Stupid post.
Hi Yak,

Can I request that you have some respect for others when sharing your opinion?

This site was created as a space where people can have level-headed intelligent conversations and I don’t feel that is currently being upheld.

Thanks,
Lou

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 55 users
1E4766C3-0ECE-4D2A-988F-384E2C2FACF4.jpeg

SSC likes RT like 👍

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 46 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Cambridge, UK – July 28, 2022 – Arm today announced the appointment of Spencer Collins as Executive Vice President and Chief Legal Officer. Collins will lead Arm’s global legal organization and report to Arm CEO Rene Haas.

Collins joins Arm from SoftBank Investment Advisers (SBIA), the investment manager of the world’s largest technology-focused investment fund, SoftBank Vision Fund, where he served as Managing Partner and General Counsel.

• Fire
Reactions: 19 users
And just added my modest monthly amount to my portfolio… might as well get it lower than I expected.

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Haha
Reactions: 14 users
F

Filobeddo

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users

Yak52

Regular
Hi Y I'll have to say I'm with you on this, I also "feel" Intel lurking. Currently Loihi is so far off becoming commercial, Intel have to really think about their options to staying relevant.

Shadow I take notice of the experienced people in Finance and one told me 1 year ago that "they" will never let us have this Brainchip no matter what we think.
And I print out every post from TECH and highlight every mention of INTEL and there are numerous. 2024. noted.

The last 1.5 yrs of price action would seem to support a consideration that the above might actually be true.

The shorting action today is relentless and continious with any attempts to rebound being smashed back down again. INSTO work.

Y.

• Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 13 users
Maybe need to start digging around for ownership links while awaiting the elusive T20 breakdown for some fun...break the monotony of the current SP gyrations.

They can just list someone like Citicorp Nom as a T20 and we would be none the wiser who sits behind the nominee accounts unless the company instigates a trace request which would take time to get the finer details.

Looking at some US reports I see IBM actually owned a couple hund grands worth (yes chicken feed to them) but in direct ownership at Dec 2021 as part of 401k. Don't know if changed to now though.

Is interesting their Global Advisor is State Street which could be nothing but does make me wonder about the last pic sample of some Sec Reports....notice the entity?

Companies have to disclose these in the SEC Reports.

The sad difficulty of course is finding out Brokers / Nom accounts holdings are buried in.

Also at June 21 the ACT (Aus Govt) also held BRN shares....they don't stipulate how many in each company they have though sadly. Could be bugger all or a reasonable amount.

Screenshot_2022-07-29-10-22-20-00_4641ebc0df1485bf6b47ebd018b5ee76.jpg

Screenshot_2022-07-29-10-23-25-46_4641ebc0df1485bf6b47ebd018b5ee76.jpg
Screenshot_2022-07-29-10-47-21-12_90f6820949b6ab94bf051a29130ae871.jpg
Screenshot_2022-07-29-10-47-40-69_90f6820949b6ab94bf051a29130ae871.jpg

Screenshot_2022-07-29-11-02-02-09_4641ebc0df1485bf6b47ebd018b5ee76.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 31 users

Shadow59

Regular
I will have to admit I am in total shock at how fast the price dropped today. Definitely a very targeted and controlled campaign.
Looking at the 3 minute chart it seems to be working in roughly regular pulses.
I was lucky to have some spare funds and managed to pick up some on the last drop, hopefully it will be the last for now and there will be some recovery. BUT who can pick the bottom?
It amazes me how deep pockets some people/institutions have to be able to do this, and how corrupt their minds must be.
I guess they will just say the cliche "It's just business?😢

Reactions: 21 users

zeeb0t

Administrator
Staff member
I will have to admit I am in total shock at how fast the price dropped today. Definitely a very targeted and controlled campaign.
Looking at the 3 minute chart it seems to be working in roughly regular pulses.
I was lucky to have some spare funds and managed to pick up some on the last drop, hopefully it will be the last for now and there will be some recovery. BUT who can pick the bottom?
It amazes me how deep pockets some people/institutions have to be able to do this, and how corrupt their minds must be.
I guess they will just say the cliche "It's just business?😢

I'm just waiting now (after admittedly buying right as it all dropped... doh!) for the volume to settle and then I'll buy a tad more. The show goes on..

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 36 users

Teach22

Regular
It’s called profit taking - happens after a >50% increase in 2 weeks.

Sounds to me someone may be holding more shares than their risk profile allows.

• Love
Reactions: 19 users
D

Deleted member 118

To me it looks like someone is trying to accumulate at this level now with 100,000 blocks on the sell lines set up. But what do I know after paying top dollar for my shares this morning.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

Bombersfan

Regular
See Bacon .........theres that RETAIL way of thinking and letting themselfs be manipulated until they end up LOSING!

After all thats probably whats happened probably to many of those retail that sold out or were tripped out on their Stop losses!

You should be listening to wiser & more experienced traders who are here we you in this stock and invested also.
I would not dream of telling you anything about Hospitals as thats your field. And THIS my RETAIL friend is mine!

I am glad you can shrug off an -11% drop in your Asset value as meaningless. What do you think might happen next hmm?

Strange you don't seem worried as yesterday about looking at the Registry of shares anymore.

Yak52
Jesus this a meltdown and a half. I thought you’d reached peak looney a couple weeks ago when you wrote in bold capitals that Citicorp ARE activating a hostile takeover…FACT. But the 10% retrace after a huge run up the last few weeks and you’ve flown right off the handle. We’ve been zig zagging from $0.80-$1.25 for months, I assume traders and shorters are making a lot of money. Hopefully with new overall market sentiment improvement we bounce slightly higher, say from $1-$1.40, but we’re not going north without material detail. The news flow is amazing but it seems to me the market has us valued around $1 until contracts or revenue start flowing. It’s the market that sets the price, not Pitt st research, or fact finders son or whoever else you quoted when suggesting we should be $1.70. I want this to be $5 as much as anyone but it’s not realistic yet. You’re making a complete fool of yourself here.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 37 users
Top Bottom