BRN Discussion Ongoing

jk6199

Regular
Mon 116, Tue 116, Wed 126, Thu 127 - Fri ???

I try to keep it in prospective as I was never going to sell at these levels!

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
Thought I’d just check that other place and see if the Stick is still there posting, and whadda you know, it is & on the BRN forum to boot

Now I’d just love to see the look on its face when it gets the memo 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
They bring it on themselves those posters and MNS outcome will be interesting, but to be fair on current posting on BRN they were tagged by a BRN poster couple days ago baiting a bit to which sh!tstick inevitably replied.

Probs should have let go through to the keeper :rolleyes:

Yak52

Regular
Maybe The Shorters also think a possible announcement is imminent and crapping themselves?!
BienSuerte............these are NEW shorts taken out today to crash our SP -10%. This is not to cover old shorts already in existence.

And it happened while the Market was climbing to +80 points on the ASX.

Interesting and a bloody *#$@*.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
BienSuerte............these are NEW shorts taken out today to crash our SP -10%. This is not to cover old shorts already in existence.

And it happened while the Market was climbing to +80 points on the ASX.

Interesting and a bloody *#$@*.
Awesome thanks for clarifying that Yak ....

Reactions: 4 users

Damo4

Regular
My amateur opinion.

We have had some amazing run over the last 3 months.
Those who bought in June would be sitting pretty with a 20% or above profit. When it gets to overbought territory, normal for swing traders to take profits.
Those who bought in July second week and recently, some would be traders, and will have stop losses in place.
Takes only a few small trades from big guys to activate those, and all those stop losses would be fired.
We are entering the oversold territory, so hopefully things pick up soon.
View attachment 12772
Agree and looks like your Oversold theory is coming in

Slymeat

Move on, nothing to see.
I read a few days ago that the ACT are first on board in Oz to implement only EV's for new car purchases. Please don't hold me to it but I think by 2032ish?? I guess that's the world that needs to be. I am not by any hint of the imagination a greeny but maybe I need to be for what we realistically may end up leaving behind for our current and future generations to deal with, environmentally wise??

However saying that, I truely believe I will be leaving to my current and future generations wealth to assist in what eventuates, via (and thanks to) our visions from Peter and Anil;)

Pantenealista!
You heard right re ACT. And what a completely blinkered outlook that exposes—the politicians obviously haven’t considered the bigger picture. They will need to pump billions into the electricity grid before EV ownership gets over about 10%, and I haven’t seen plans for that. They also haven’t sorted out how to replace the lost fuel excise revenue. That will be the biggest obstacle to governments truly supporting the push to EVs

I expect to see extra taxes on EVs plus registrations that include a tax on miles travelled. I also expect a lot of customers will be driving 10km across the NSW border to Queenbeanne to buy a vehicle with an ICE.

Maybe there’s an idea; start a car dealership in Queenbeanne before 2032.

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users
I’m also concerned about degradation caused by stone chips and scratches. And massively increased maintenance costs when involved in minor accidents. The solar collector panels will need some special tough top coat to help protect them, maybe Gra-hence is a contender here. I’d like to see them start using the paint-on/printable technologies that already exist, maybe even some printed on technology from StrategicElements.

But these are all problems I hope get solved, because I really like the idea of EVs charging from solar energy rather than needing to be plugged in to the grid.
100%

Reactions: 4 users

Slymeat

Move on, nothing to see.
Mate, I’ve had this avatar for years, I’ve become accustomed to it.

Just consider me the Wish.com version, my analysis matches this sentiment anyway…
Are we back to avatars needing to reflect the person? I received a warning for weighing in on that topic—hence the reason for me recently changing mine to one that can’t insult anyone.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
F

Filobeddo

Are we back to avatars needing to reflect the person? I received a warning for weighing in on that topic—hence the reason for me recently changing mine to one that can’t insult anyone.

Just pulling Yoda’s leg (& no, not the middle one) 😁

Vaguely remember you had a pig 🐷? what’s wrong with that?

Maybe forget I asked 😉😂

• Haha

3150C3A1-810C-4EA1-87A4-614EFA906199.jpeg

• Fire
Reactions: 23 users

Slymeat

Move on, nothing to see.
Just Do Nothing....

well have a beer of course guys
I’ve heard it said that investing is 99% doing nothing.

• Love
Reactions: 8 users

wilzy123

Founding Member

If you copy the link to the tweet and paste it into a comment here, it will embed it nicely so that those of us on twitter can engage with it (like/retweet, etc.) - essentially boosting the exposure of the content on the actual platform rather than it just being on here. :)

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 14 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
I hope you're right Franz because that would be very scrumptious indeed! Refer to Franz's comment below. 🥳

PS: Do you think this means that BrainChip is a "cute tech genius" too?

Screen Shot 2022-07-29 at 11.17.48 am.png

Screen Shot 2022-07-29 at 11.18.11 am.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users

Diogenese

Top 20
You heard right re ACT. And what a completely blinkered outlook that exposes—the politicians obviously haven’t considered the bigger picture. They will need to pump billions into the electricity grid before EV ownership gets over about 10%, and I haven’t seen plans for that. They also haven’t sorted out how to replace the lost fuel excise revenue. That will be the biggest obstacle to governments truly supporting the push to EVs

I expect to see extra taxes on EVs plus registrations that include a tax on miles travelled. I also expect a lot of customers will be driving 10km across the NSW border to Queenbeanne to buy a vehicle with an ICE.

Maybe there’s an idea; start a car dealership in Queenbeanne before 2032.
... but where will you get the cars from?

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Labsy

Regular
AMAZING . Not A word about the FLASH CRASH by SHORTERS this morning! SP now 1.16c and -8% down. :mad::mad:
Chillout buddy... accumulation Friday...
Next week upwards and onwards. Nothing new. Frustrating but just day traders taking profits, market volatility from world events...blah blah blah..war, recession, inflation.... I'm not too sure shorters have too much to do with this but im sure there is some involvement. "The sp will do what the sp does".. or something along those lines.
Fundamentals sound, partners keen... have a wine and enjoy the weekend.
AKIDA BALLISTA!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users

Slymeat

Move on, nothing to see.
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7 users
No stop losses placed here. Annoyed but calm and banned myself from looking at SP... was hoping for a final run after yesterdays strange tease in the morning.

Full discloure, not that I know enough about share market funny games and predictions to really understand :D. I know the future is green... in the words of Rudy Rhod, How green??? Superrrrrgreeeen!!

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Yak52

Regular
AND IT BEGINS AGAIN!

MORE NEW SHORTS TAKEN OUT AND BEING DUMPED TO DRIVE THE SP DOWN.

This BS needs to be investigated by the company about WHO is doing a "Shorting Campaign" (illegal) against BRN.

Otherwise it will fuel rumours of a drive down for a Hostile Take Over.

This is NOT a "correction" and the next few days will prove the New shorts do exist.

Again I can "feel" INTEL lurking in the background some how.

Yak52

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 22 users

Yak52

Regular
Next week upwards and onwards. Nothing new. Frustrating but just day traders taking profits, market volatility from world events...blah blah blah..war, recession, inflation.... I'm not too sure shorters have too much to do with this but im sure there is some involvement. "The sp will do what the sp does".. or something along those lines.
AKIDA BALLISTA!
Chillout buddy... accumulation Friday..
Nothing new. - Labsy
-------------------------

WANKER! since WHEN has BRN had a 10% stock loss in just 30 mins??? Normal my arse! NOT involved are you???

Y.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12 users

Cyw

Regular
AKIDA BALLISTA!
The trading action smells of shorters. Put in fake bids to show lots of buying interest to lure buyers to buy into their shorts and then when accumulated enough, pull the bids, dump and let it free fall.

Shorters can only cause short term turbulence as they will have to buy it back sooner or later. Unless there is something fundamentally wrong with the company, there is nothing to worry about.

As the company is so tight-lipped with shareholders, may be someone close to the inside knows something we don't know. That is my biggest worry.

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users
Top Bottom