BRN Discussion Ongoing

BaconLover

Founding Member
The won’t let you know the top 20 because we are in my opinion in takeover and have been for 6mths,it’s hostile and Citigroup are now pulling the strings,tony and the rest are cowtowing to the big boys all except PVDM that’s why the 160 million votes went against him ,tony we’ll being in his position is used to kissin the big boys arses and keeping the public in the dark. Food for thought
160 million votes didn't go against him.
It was 100 m, and that was on 1 vote.
And if they wanted a take over, they'd have been quiet until the time came.

Stop spreading your BS here.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 39 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 13 users
US markets Very strong again!!

Looks like the shorters can't cut a break lately and their plans won't end well for them..

At least it's entertaining, for us! 🤣

200w.gif

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 16 users
F

Filobeddo

We stopped doing announcements last year… it’s kinda our thing!

I’m really hoping it’s not our thing

BTW are you going to change your avatar now you’re outed - as there can be only one Yoda 😉😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

dippY22

Regular
How about we stop bugging Tony and be a little patient. Just a suggestion.
Is that you Tony? Just kidding,... Thanks for saying what I have been thinking too, Evermont.

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

RobjHunt

Regular
https://thestockexchange.com.au/threads/brn-discussion-2022.1/post-111367

Very nice Sly, thats what I like about this forum, informed posts that make you take a second look and challenge your thinking

As a rev head from way back, I'm an EV skeptic and the charging time and battery range are the main issues.

Hear you re the electricity draw required to charge an EV ( which is ridiculous) ... just dont get me started on the green dream - here in Melbourne the Greens would have everyone right now driving an EV or riding a bloody bicycle.

But for a fossil fuel loving 'dinosaur' like me the Merc EQXX is the most interest I've ever had in an EV 😉

PS Posted this just as you posted 😆
I read a few days ago that the ACT are first on board in Oz to implement only EV's for new car purchases. Please don't hold me to it but I think by 2032ish?? I guess that's the world that needs to be. I am not by any hint of the imagination a greeny but maybe I need to be for what we realistically may end up leaving behind for our current and future generations to deal with, environmentally wise??

However saying that, I truely believe I will be leaving to my current and future generations wealth to assist in what eventuates, via (and thanks to) our visions from Peter and Anil;)

Pantenealista!

• Fire
  • Love

BaconLover

Founding Member

Brainchip Holdings Ltd, the world's first commercial producer of neuromorphic AI IP.

Hundreds of companies may produce neuromorphic AI chips and IP in the future decades.

But Brainchip will always be the first.
No one will take it away from us.
GL all.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 31 users

robsmark

Regular
I’m really hoping it’s not our thing

BTW are you going to change your avatar now you’re outed - as there can be only one Yoda 😉😂
Mate, I’ve had this avatar for years, I’ve become accustomed to it.

Just consider me the Wish.com version, my analysis matches this sentiment anyway…

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
Brainchip Holdings Ltd, the world's first commercial producer of neuromorphic AI IP.

Hundreds of companies may produce neuromorphic AI chips and IP in the future decades.

But Brainchip will always be the first.
No one will take it away from us.
GL all.
With AKIDA MKII coming soon🤞🤞

• Love
  • Fire
There comes a time in a listed companies growth progression whereby they are writing new business, and whilst they can’t name clients, uptick revenue is going to occur - probably more than the market realises - and they can either give revenue guidance for the coming quarter, or give nothing away and reveal all with the next 4C.

Our beloved Brainchip is one such company. If I am to believe the massive potential we have in multiple enterprises across a number of growing fields and also to understand we are a genuine market leader in a totally new concept of computation and ML, surely it would be a responsible governance declaration to inform the market of revenue guidance.

There will come a time shorters, when our jewels will cease to sparkle, our gold loses its lustre and all that will be left, is the love of watching shorters burn..

🔥🔥🔥😛

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

miaeffect

Oat latte lover
The won’t let you know the top 20 because we are in my opinion in takeover and have been for 6mths,it’s hostile and Citigroup are now pulling the strings,tony and the rest are cowtowing to the big boys all except PVDM that’s why the 160 million votes went against him ,tony we’ll being in his position is used to kissin the big boys arses and keeping the public in the dark. Food for thought
Nobel_Prize.png

nobel prize in literature 2022

WDYM

• Haha
  • Fire

VictorG

Could be an interesting open, slight resistance at $1.30 than some 400,000 odd on the sell side at $1.35
I think the sellers have accepted that BRN is moving on up.
I have a feeling that BRN will close above $1.35 today.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

Dijon101

Regular
160 million votes didn't go against him.
It was 100 m, and that was on 1 vote.
And if they wanted a take over, they'd have been quiet until the time came.

Stop spreading your BS here.

Galaxycar can go..

Nothing but bs posts and downramping

• Fire
  • Thinking

mrgds

Regular
Could be an interesting open, slight resistance at $1.30 than some 400,000 odd on the sell side at $1.35
I think the sellers have accepted that BRN is moving on up.
I have a feeling that BRN will close above $1.35 today.
i do feel really sorry for the poor bugger, forgoing his half cup of coffee and trying to buy 4 shares @.50c,
he/she must really want those 4 shares , as to spend so much, .................................:coffee:

AKIDA ( o the sacrafice ) BALLISTA

Last edited:
  • Haha
Hey mate ,do you or anyone else know why the BCHPY ADR has not traded until today since June?
Was it that the allocated pool was depleted or something else?
Regards
There are still plenty of shares in that pool, HALMAN.

The ADRs have not been big sellers, up to this point.

When they start moving in earnest, is when we do the same..

Cathy, where art thou??

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users
F

Filobeddo

I read a few days ago that the ACT are first on board in Oz to implement only EV's for new car purchases. Please don't hold me to it but I think by 2032ish?? I guess that's the world that needs to be. I am not by any hint of the imagination a greeny but maybe I need to be for what we realistically may end up leaving behind for our current and future generations to deal with, environmentally wise??

However saying that, I truely believe I will be leaving to my current and future generations wealth to assist in what eventuates, via (and thanks to) our visions from Peter and Anil;)

Pantenealista!

It’s crazy given the state and capacity of our electricity grid, until we get serious with that we can’t handle a switch to mass EVs

In Melb we’ve been walking the tightrope on power blackouts & It’s 2022 , FFS!!! and yet as I said Greenies want mass EVs now. Where they think the powers coming from who fkning knows

When we’re talking about cutting dramatically emissions in Oz thats fine (but at our detriment) it’s a fraction of Emissions from coal burn tonnage in China & India this year 40Bill?? + tonnes and they don’t give two shits, which doesn’t bode well for the future

But anyway enough doom & gloom ☹️ We’ve got shitloads of money to make 😉😁

PS Fk how am I travelling just had 5 spelling edits & probably still missed some 😂

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️

20220729_100833.jpg

It's great to be a shareholder

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 43 users
D

Deleted member 118

A nice few lines waiting to be gobbled up.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Tuliptrader

Regular
"In court filings, Magnis and Mr Poullas demand the details of 15 hotcrapper users using pseudonyms such as Mondrian, Fritzl, Stickshift and NoAdds." lololol
I wonder if any of these people have been moonlighting as hotcrapper moderators. Wouldn't that just put the cat amongst the pigeons.

TT

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users
Top Bottom