buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Getting smashed :-(

• Sad
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Yak52

Regular
AMAZING . Not A word about the FLASH CRASH by SHORTERS this morning! SP now 1.16c and -8% down. :mad::mad:

• Sad
Reactions: 13 users

Home101

Regular
Wtf is happening to the SP?

• Sad
Reactions: 6 users

Proga

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users
F

Filobeddo

Getting smashed :-(

Annoying but interesting & a relatively large volume traded in the 30mins since open

Now why would that be ?? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

VictorG

Co-ordinated short attack??
Possibly looking for stop losses, who knows!
Since there was no adverse news, the SP should claw its way back to green territory.

• Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

miaeffect

Oat latte lover
JUST A BIG NAME, THATS ALL WE NEED
C'MON!

Pandora%27s_Box.gif

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Annoying but interesting & a relatively large volume traded in the 30mins since open

Now why would that be ?? 🤔
Maybe The Shorters also think a possible announcement is imminent and crapping themselves?!

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

TheDrooben

Pretty Pretty Pretty Pretty Good
SP has risen 50% in just a couple of weeks. A correction was inevitable at some point. No problem if you are not selling. Hold em tight chippers we know where this is going soon

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 37 users

db1969oz

Regular
Co-ordinated short attack??
Possibly looking for stop losses, who knows!
Since there was no adverse news, the SP should claw its way back to green territory.
This morning really shows how easily things can be manipulated! It’s crazy that it can happen really.

• Fire

VictorG

Maybe fat-fingers broker was buying 5 million at market but pressed sell by accident. It happens you know!!

• Haha
  • Wow

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
  • Haha
  • Love

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
This is Criminal!
Screenshot_20220729-104307_CommSec.jpg

😡😡😡😡
But its STILL
Great to be a shareholder.
YOU ARE NOT GETTING ANY OF MY SHARES!

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 29 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
Wtf is happening to the SP?
My amateur opinion.

We have had some amazing run over the last 3 months.
Those who bought in June would be sitting pretty with a 20% or above profit. When it gets to overbought territory, normal for swing traders to take profits.
Those who bought in July second week and recently, some would be traders, and will have stop losses in place.
Takes only a few small trades from big guys to activate those, and all those stop losses would be fired.
We are entering the oversold territory, so hopefully things pick up soon.
Screenshot 2022-07-29 104251.jpg

• Fire
Reactions: 36 users

gex

Regular
Just Do Nothing....

well have a beer of course guys

• Love
  • Fire
D

Deleted member 118

Reactions: 1 users
F

Filobeddo

"In court filings, Magnis and Mr Poullas demand the details of 15 hotcrapper users using pseudonyms such as Mondrian, Fritzl, Stickshift and NoAdds." lololol

Thought I’d just check that other place and see if the Stick is still there posting, and whadda you know, it is & on the BRN forum to boot

Now I’d just love to see the look on its face when it gets the memo 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Inching it's way back up.... and buyers side building nicely 🙏

Reactions: 5 users

Slade

Top 20
Taking a break chippers. All good. Future looks bright. In 6 months I reckon we will be flying!!!!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users

Slymeat

Move on, nothing to see.
Another interesting vid Sly and great review

A couple of further things

What about solar panel longevity and power generation degradation? ie the old 10 yr life but 50% eff at the 5 yr mark.

Can’t get my head around how they make the next model under 30k a 900% price reduction.
I’m also concerned about degradation caused by stone chips and scratches. And massively increased maintenance costs when involved in minor accidents. The solar collector panels will need some special tough top coat to help protect them, maybe Gra-hence is a contender here. I’d like to see them start using the paint-on/printable technologies that already exist, maybe even some printed on technology from StrategicElements.

But these are all problems I hope get solved, because I really like the idea of EVs charging from solar energy rather than needing to be plugged in to the grid.

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
Top Bottom