BRN Discussion Ongoing

"In court filings, Magnis and Mr Poullas demand the details of 15 hotcrapper users using pseudonyms such as Mondrian, Fritzl, Stickshift and NoAdds." lololol
HAHAHAHA!

Hmm.. I seem to remember jousting with a Stickshift, on numerous occasions on HC 🤔..

One of those non holder types, who is quick to smash down any positive news and claimed to have no material interest in BrainChip.
Probably the case, as they were most likely paid by someone? For their actions..

The tapestry of a good lie, is best woven with a scant few, threads of truth..

Will HC give up the identities of individuals, possibly employed by them.. 🤣

I guess they'll have to!

Question is..
Will it come out in the wash, that some of these said individuals, are in fact employees of HC, if that is in fact possibly the case, as it is my hypothesis..

What a wonderful quandary! 😛

In other news, the company TMH, had a boomer of a trading day, up over 5%!

FOMO kicking in, for a stellar quarterly??

_20220729_014801.JPG

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users
D

Deleted member 118

With America officially now in a much welcomed recession and showing signs they are getting inflation under control, this should now confirm that the bulls have taken over from the bears in the markets.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users
The US is very very green guys. Good morning and and bad morning to shorters

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users
D

Deleted member 118

Just took some profit from my coins and placed an order for a few thousand BrN shares

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users
D

Deleted member 118

The US is very very green guys. Good morning and and bad morning to shorters
Morning mate and happy Friday everyone and especially @Fact Finder as I know his still actively watching the forum.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 20 users
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users

stuart888

Regular
Morning mate and happy Friday everyone and especially @Fact Finder as I know his still actively watching the forum.

What a great week of Brainchip news. Volume has started to pickup in the USA too. Green Friday.

I am certain @Fact Finder would want a wilder dance!

• Haha
  • Love

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
Ford BlueCruise is available on more than 130,000 miles of North American roads, with over 10.6 million miles driven using the capability.

“We are rapidly increasing the number of digital vehicles on the road with new services that create ‘always-on’ customer relationships with great software experiences,” CEO Jim Farley said. “BlueCruise is a great example as customers have driven more than 10 million miles hands-free in just one year since we launched the capability and delivered it with a Ford Power-Up software update.”

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

stuart888

Regular
Ford BlueCruise is available on more than 130,000 miles of North American roads, with over 10.6 million miles driven using the capability.

“We are rapidly increasing the number of digital vehicles on the road with new services that create ‘always-on’ customer relationships with great software experiences,” CEO Jim Farley said. “BlueCruise is a great example as customers have driven more than 10 million miles hands-free in just one year since we launched the capability and delivered it with a Ford Power-Up software update.”

Seems like it is easy to underestimate how big the Mercedes announcement was. That forced everyone in the industry like Ford to learn, and most likely start engaging with Brainchip in earnest. The industry is desperately needing SNN tech with ML, no cloud. It is likely Brainchip is working together in joint design teams with 3 or 4 in automotive?

It could get freaky once the production lines start putting in SoC boards right on the final production cars. Auto this is just one of a myriad of industrial solutions that want this technology now. We are in Design/Test phase with lots. Implementing it into the car is happening at Mercedes, huge. A couple of more moving from Design/Test to Implementation is coming!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 33 users

Rskiff

Regular
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
Seems like it is easy to underestimate how big the Mercedes announcement was. That forced everyone in the industry like Ford to learn, and most likely start engaging with Brainchip in earnest. The industry is desperately needing SNN tech with ML, no cloud. It is likely Brainchip is working together in joint design teams with 3 or 4 in automotive?

It could get freaky once the production lines start putting in SoC boards right on the final production cars. Auto this is just one of a myriad of industrial solutions that want this technology now. We are in Design/Test phase with lots. Implementing it into the car is happening at Mercedes, huge. A couple of more moving from Design/Test to Implementation is coming!
Yes, that's going to be very exciting, because I think a lot of car companies will already be talking to Brainchip, Mercedes, anyway, but I also think Ford, VW, maybe Nio, BMW?, Fisker, and who knows who else and that's just the auto industry

• Fire
  • Love

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Sorry alwaysgreen but where is the "pullBack" today you mentioned?

DAILY Chart looks very impressive and in no where ready to quit its upward trend yet! We closed up above our previous days close (just) but the momentum and fact aftermarket close was same as Market close pricing and not dumped suggests, good buying momentum.
I would suggest (only) that the afternoon trade was all accumulation ready for the next move up which looking at the chart will be tomorrow morning!
Definitely a BULLISH chart for a daily! And more to come I would say as it looks like a wider based uptrend in play now.

GLTAH and DYOR.

Yak52 :cool:

View attachment 12717
The pullback I was referring to was the fact that we were at $1.35 during the morning and closed 8 cents lower by close.

Dhm

Regular
There comes a time in a listed companies growth progression whereby they are writing new business, and whilst they can’t name clients, uptick revenue is going to occur - probably more than the market realises - and they can either give revenue guidance for the coming quarter, or give nothing away and reveal all with the next 4C.

Our beloved Brainchip is one such company. If I am to believe the massive potential we have in multiple enterprises across a number of growing fields and also to understand we are a genuine market leader in a totally new concept of computation and ML, surely it would be a responsible governance declaration to inform the market of revenue guidance.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
There comes a time in a listed companies growth progression whereby they are writing new business, and whilst they can’t name clients, uptick revenue is going to occur - probably more than the market realises - and they can either give revenue guidance for the coming quarter, or give nothing away and reveal all with the next 4C.

Our beloved Brainchip is one such company. If I am to believe the massive potential we have in multiple enterprises across a number of growing fields and also to understand we are a genuine market leader in a totally new concept of computation and ML, surely it would be a responsible governance declaration to inform the market of revenue guidance.
Sean advised that revenue would be lumpy. I know it isn't a figure but I don't think they are in a position to do so just yet. Maybe in 12 months when revenue becomes more consistent?

#BRINGBACKTHEFACT

#BRINGBACKTHEFACT

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users

Slade

Top 20
Lets go Green today Chippers. Things are looking good.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

RobjHunt

Regular
Lets go Green today Chippers. Things are looking good.
Let's do just that. It would be wonderful. Might get an announcement too ;)

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 14 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
Screenshot_20220729-072821_Google.jpg

BCHPY
Screenshot_20220729-073054_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Fire
  • Wow

wilzy123

Founding Member
Back up at current AUD prices again (~$1.27AUD equiv per 1 BRN). Not sure why the delay in reaching it tho.

Reactions: 6 users
Top Bottom