Filobeddo

Or was it 50c😳

Who cares, it’s still nowhere near high enough 😉

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
I asked the ASX why BRN had not appeared in the top 20 daily gains list (on at least two separate occasions) on their website.

This was their response.

Rest assured guys, they got this! They just need to figure some stuff out first.

View attachment 12692
A typical day on the job at the ASX
mickey-mouse-steamboat-willie.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

Sam

Nothing changes if nothing changes
Reactions: 5 users

hamilton66

Regular
Dont sweat it F4T......go take a look at a Daily chart , Weekly Chart & even the Monthly chart and you should be wearing a VERY big smile!

The days of being held down , manipulated and low SP accumulation would appear to be over. This will all continue but on higher SP levels than we are at the moment leading all the way up to serious $ value.
I suggest installing a basic TRADING VIEW charting and even just use Daily, weekly & monthly charts to see which direction we are headed.

DAILY CHART - BRAINCHIP
View attachment 12696

WEEKLY CHART - BRAINCHIP
View attachment 12697

We can expect new daily Shorts to be taken out and used during the day for manipulation and profit. These should only be small amounts [<2 Mil] like those which were used today as part of the manipulation phase of the daily trades.
Some days these small daily Shorts will get caught by a sudden increase in SP and pay the price! We had 2Mil new Shorts taken out yesterday.

The overall SHORTS have only grown 1 Mil since last Friday to this Tuesday which is shown below. Some Shorts were closed out during this period but not that many.

View attachment 12691
110,980,556 GROSS
76,208,894 COVERED
Accumulation while we go through the daily gyrations will now become a regular pattern while the SP continues on its destiny to multi Dollar values!

Yak52 :cool:
Yak, I love this quote, from Warren Buffet. " Don't rent stocks. Buy a business. " GLTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Slade

Top 20
Does anyone have a feeling that we will get an Announcement tomorrow?

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 27 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
Renesas Electronics
Renesas Electronics126.910 Follower:innen33 Min. • vor 33 Minuten

The future of #HMI is fully embracing #AI, allowing interfaces to recognize finger touches and gestures in place of mechanical keys. In this blog, @MohammedDogar discusses the changing HMI landscape and the product core functionalities that will accommodate these changes - recording, AI generation as well as monitoring and tuning, features that are available on our QE Tool for Capacitive Touch. Read on more details – http://ow.ly/Eypw50K5XgS

1. Recording​

Gesture data can be registered simply by performing the gesture that you want the AI to recognize on the capacitive sensor. The registered data is displayed in a list supporting the deletion of data from failed gestures and an importing feature.

1659004668094.png

2. AI Generation​

During the processes of creating the AI (data pre-processing, deep learning, and conversion to C source code), the Renesas QE tool automatically proceeds with optimum processing for gestures. Although automating AI creation is usually challenging, this can be achieved by focusing the target on the gesture.
1659004706236.png

3. Monitoring & Tuning​

You can monitor and tune the precision of the created AI on the actual machine. If a gesture has not been correctly recognized, you can immediately add the waveform to the training data by clicking on the [Add Data] button on the monitoring screen of the Renesas tool to give feedback to the AI algorithm.
1659004742240.png

The journey ahead is an exhilarating one as the demand for enhanced intelligent touch and smart gesture recognition solutions is expanding with breakthrough applications across consumer and industrial segments. For further information please check the following link

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users
Reactions: 4 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
Just the word ANNOUNCEMENT gives me butterflies, if we can back up the Quarterly with a price sensitive Ann this week it’s ‘Hello $2 bucks ‘

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users

LordByron

This should be one hell of a ride.

IMO.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

VictorG

I was actually thinking exactly that. We are due a few patent announcements over the next few months for starters.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Probably a top 20 announcement 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15 users
Can I let you know tomorrow…

In all seriousness though what I do feel is that with each passing day this is becoming more and more a tinderbox, so when we do get an announcement of any sort of substance it is going to go ballistic.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 24 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️

It's great to be a shareholder.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 45 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
with each passing day this is becoming more and more a tinderbox, so when we do get an announcement
100%! Just look at the volume at the start of the year for evidence of that.

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
Renesas Electronics
Renesas Electronics126.910 Follower:innen33 Min. • vor 33 Minuten

The future of #HMI is fully embracing #AI, allowing interfaces to recognize finger touches and gestures in place of mechanical keys. In this blog, @MohammedDogar discusses the changing HMI landscape and the product core functionalities that will accommodate these changes - recording, AI generation as well as monitoring and tuning, features that are available on our QE Tool for Capacitive Touch. Read on more details – http://ow.ly/Eypw50K5XgS

1. Recording​

Gesture data can be registered simply by performing the gesture that you want the AI to recognize on the capacitive sensor. The registered data is displayed in a list supporting the deletion of data from failed gestures and an importing feature.

View attachment 12707

2. AI Generation​

During the processes of creating the AI (data pre-processing, deep learning, and conversion to C source code), the Renesas QE tool automatically proceeds with optimum processing for gestures. Although automating AI creation is usually challenging, this can be achieved by focusing the target on the gesture.
View attachment 12708

3. Monitoring & Tuning​

You can monitor and tune the precision of the created AI on the actual machine. If a gesture has not been correctly recognized, you can immediately add the waveform to the training data by clicking on the [Add Data] button on the monitoring screen of the Renesas tool to give feedback to the AI algorithm.
View attachment 12709
The journey ahead is an exhilarating one as the demand for enhanced intelligent touch and smart gesture recognition solutions is expanding with breakthrough applications across consumer and industrial segments. For further information please check the following link
Hi Diogenes,

Thanks for sharing Sirod69,

Here the full Link, when you get a chance, can you deep dive on this. Thank you.

"Artificial Intelligence (AI) can support enhanced gesture recognition and touch, by assisting to determine what the user intends to select on the screen at the start of the on-screen action, thereby speeding up the interaction." (Predective Sensor/Drawing inferences?)

Learning

Reactions: 11 users

Slymeat

Move on, nothing to see.
Thanks for posting this Mm very interesting even though no specific BRN / Akida ref

Was really hoping they’d floor it and see what she’d do across the quarter mile 😉😛 , but maybe that’s coming

But liked the fact that the driver described , it felt like a Mercedes’ & not like a concept car and may be able to be potentially moved into production quickly.

The 15min charge to get 300klms range whilst underway was a surprise (with solar & motion charging), so would like to see how long it’d take to fully charge at rest from mains elec.

The computers analysis of wind / aero dynamics / energy etc looks good and assume if AI is linked it could take learned past driver behaviour to personalise calcs / readouts / recommendations
I’m pretty certain they either miss-quoted that 15 mins charge from solar plus regenerative driving to get 300 kms additional range or the video suffered from bad editing.

In the entire 1200km test drive they quoted the regeneration system only amounted to a couple of kw. Impressive, I agree, but not 300km extension of range. Closer to 20km at the impressively efficient 8.5 kW per 100km.

To add 300km range, by driving in sunlight, is purely impossible. Otherwise the EQXX, on a sunny day, would be a perpetual motion machine.

Driving at its max speed of 140km/hr it would only cover 35 kms in 15 minutes, and so, based on that calc, would have 265km of spare capacity, by solar and regenerative charging alone. It absolutely makes no sense.

And anyway - as a weight saving measure: ”The solar panels only convert into 12V power and don’t go to the 900 Volt drive system”. https://electrek.co/2022/07/25/mercedes-eqxx-drive/

So the solar panels only help with ancillaries that are run off the 12V standard car battery. The solar panels, thusly configured, are merely a gimmick and only extend the range by reducing the draw down for ancillary power needs. The 12V system probably runs the lights, the radio, and power operated devices such as windows, seats etc.

It is even debatable whether or not the solar panels are even of any benefit at all as the small power generation probably doesn’t offset the additional weight, nor the huge expense to repair simple scratches.

I can only accept that some bad (intentional?) video editing caused the confusion. They probably were talking about 15 minutes connected to a super fast charger, but bad editing cut that into talk about the solar panels and regenerative system.

• Love
Reactions: 12 users

cosors

👀
I guess it was called too many times because it disappeared behind a PW these minutes for me. Here is the full article I had posted before in my Graphite Bar:

"Magnis seeks court order to reveal hotcrapper users’ identities​

Tom Richardson
Tom Richardson Markets reporter and commentator
Jul 27, 2022 – 3.53pm

ASX-listed battery manufacturing group Magnis Energy Technologies has lodged a federal court application demanding penny stock message board hotcrapper disclose the identity of 15 anonymous posters it believes disparaged the company.
The July 22 application against hotcrapper operator Report Card Pty Ltd seeks an order to force hotcrapper to disclose the full name and address of each poster in addition to email addresses, any internet protocol (IP) address, the internet service provider, and any social media accounts linked to the hotcrapper accounts.

Magnis refused to comment on the court application, although it’s believed the company is furious over what it sees as a series of malicious and false statements anonymously posted to hotcrapper message boards about Magnis’ management and operating performance.
Some posters named in the court application use anonymous hotcrapper accounts, including Mondrian, Fritzl, Clare69, Rat1973, Sunrock, and Johnyb26. *****************, parent company of hotcrapper, did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
According to court documents, the lawyer for hotcrapper operator Report Card agreed to provide the identification details of the posters in compliance with any court order. However, by July 22, K&L Gates, the lawyers for Magnis, sent further correspondence reiterating the identification request and putting Report Card on notice.

Magnis’ chairman Frank Poullas is named as an applicant in the court request as seeking to pursue a defamation claim.
Australian Securities and Investments Commission has previously made inquiries with Magnis over the trading of its shares. In November 2021, the company issued an ASX statement in response to media coverage denying it was being investigated by ASIC, but conceded inquiries had been made.
The battery tech play reached a share price high of 73¢ on a market value of around $714 million on December 11 as retail investor enthusiasm for anything associated with lithium or electric vehicles peaked, but the stock had crashed back to 31¢ on Wednesday.
Magnis owns New York-based company Imperium3, which it says operates a lithium-ion battery manufacturing project. For the nine months to March 31, it reported zero revenue and an operating cash loss of $17.9 million. Investing cash outflows totalled $23.6 million, with the company reporting cash on hand of $81.8 million as at March 31.

Nowhere to hide​

In June 2019 penny stock mining company Flinders Mines successfully obtained an order from the Supreme Court of Western Australia to force hotcrapper to disclose the identity of individual posters on the basis the posters had made allegedly defamatory comments against Flinders Mines stakeholders.

The case highlighted that hotcrapper’s terms and conditions contained provisions that stated it would maintain information about each user’s real identity.

On June 7 ASIC announced Gabriel Govinda, a hotcrapper poster using anonymous online identity Fibonarchery, had pleaded guilty to 23 charges of unrelated stock manipulation and 19 charges of illegal dissemination of information relating to manipulation.

ASIC said the charges were in relation to hotcrapper posts and Mr Govinda now faces a maximum penalty of 10 years’ jail, alongside a fine up to $765,000.

On June 5, the Federal Court of Australia ordered Twitter to disclose the identity of anonymous account @PRGuy17 so Melbourne-based social commentator Avi Yemini could pursue a defamation action against him.

While former NSW deputy premier John Barilaro was awarded $715,000 on June 6 in defamation damages from YouTube-owner Google, after a user named Jordan Shanks posted multiple videos defaming Mr Barilaro.

The case saw Justice Steven Rares reject Google’s arguments that it should not be liable as a publisher because it did not create the content. Legal commentators have suggested both Google and Twitter will now move faster to censor user content in Australia.
_______
Tom writes and comments on markets including tech, crypto, software, small caps, banking, payments, and regulation. He worked in asset management at Bank of New York Mellon and is a member of the CFA Society of the UK as an IMC graduate. Connect with Tom on Twitter."

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

RobjHunt

Regular
After this morning’s excitement I feel very let down, today was looking very promising.
😭😭😢😭😭😭 dam you ASX
Sorry but what colour green is more your flavour?

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
I know some were let down by the lack of a run up today especially given the NASDAQ last night was on 🔥🔥 and we were off and running this morning.

I thought I would compare this little run to our previous run from 68 cents up to $2.30 at the start of the year.

That run lasted 12 days. We had 10 green days and 2 red days in that 12 day period. 6 straight green days was our longest consecutive green streak.

This run has so far also lasted 12 days. Maybe it has run out of steam like the last run did after 12 days which is why we had the pullback today?

Still, we have gone from 80 cents to $1.27 in these 12 days. Not quite as sexy as 68 cents to above $2 but it is still nearly 60%. Impressive to say the least. In this run, we had 7 straight green days, then 2 reds, a flat day and 2 more greens.

I have no idea why I am posting this and it doesn't really have any meaning but I was bored and wanted to share my findings. :p

AKIDA BALLISTA

#BRINGBACKTHEFACT

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 59 users
Top Bottom