BRN Discussion Ongoing

Potato

Regular
I know some were let down by the lack of a run up today especially given the NASDAQ last night was on šŸ”„šŸ”„ and we were off and running this morning.

I thought I would compare this little run to our previous run from 68 cents up to $2.30 at the start of the year.

That run lasted 12 days. We had 10 green days and 2 red days in that 12 day period. 6 straight green days was our longest consecutive green streak.

This run has so far also lasted 12 days. Maybe it has run out of steam like the last run did after 12 days which is why we had the pullback today?

Still, we have gone from 80 cents to $1.27 in these 12 days. Not quite as sexy as 68 cents to above $2 but it is still nearly 60%. Impressive to say the least. In this run, we had 7 straight green days, then 2 reds, a flat day and 2 more greens.

I have no idea why I am posting this and it doesn't really have any meaning but I was bored and wanted to share my findings. :p

AKIDA BALLISTA

#BRINGBACKTHEFACT
Thanks for posting. I found it interesting to hear about.

Reactions: 8 users

Sam

Nothing changes if nothing changes
I know some were let down by the lack of a run up today especially given the NASDAQ last night was on šŸ”„šŸ”„ and we were off and running this morning.

I thought I would compare this little run to our previous run from 68 cents up to $2.30 at the start of the year.

That run lasted 12 days. We had 10 green days and 2 red days in that 12 day period. 6 straight green days was our longest consecutive green streak.

This run has so far also lasted 12 days. Maybe it has run out of steam like the last run did after 12 days which is why we had the pullback today?

Still, we have gone from 80 cents to $1.27 in these 12 days. Not quite as sexy as 68 cents to above $2 but it is still nearly 60%. Impressive to say the least. In this run, we had 7 straight green days, then 2 reds, a flat day and 2 more greens.

I have no idea why I am posting this and it doesn't really have any meaning but I was bored and wanted to share my findings. :p

AKIDA BALLISTA

#BRINGBACKTHEFACT
Yesā€¦.. bring back FF (bring back the bi(FF))

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users

RobjHunt

Regular
Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users

Sam

Nothing changes if nothing changes
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Damo4

Regular
How good is this, sorry if I'm late to the party and was posted earlier today.

https://amp.theaustralian.com.au/bu...n/news-story/52268f3fd59c1b0ff5161fb17390eab1

"In court filings, Magnis and Mr Poullas demand the details of 15 hotcrapper users using pseudonyms such as Mondrian, Fritzl, Stickshift and NoAdds."

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

Yak52

Regular
Yak, I love this quote, from Warren Buffet. " Don't rent stocks. Buy a business. " GLTA

Spot on hamilton66. Buying this business is a definite winner. And some powerful entities are thinking that also.

I keep looking over my shoulder expecting to see INTEL lurking in the shadows for some reason. Can't shake that feelin.

Yak52.:cool:

• Love
Reactions: 16 users

Fredsnugget

Regular
Use 1 or 2 of your sunbakers to invest in a sat phone. Enjoy the best of both worlds
Unfortunately I had a major boot blow out and had to cut my trip short( note to self, take spare boots when in the middle of bum f#@k idaho), only managed a few grams, and a sat phone would ruin the serenity of being totally alone.
At least we still had a green day today, not as big as I hoped but green is green.

Attachments

• 20220728_144725.jpg
    20220728_144725.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 81
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 36 users

RobjHunt

Regular
Unfortunately I had a major boot blow out and had to cut my trip short( note to self, take spare boots when in the middle of bum f#@k idaho), only managed a few grams, and a sat phone would ruin the serenity of being totally alone.
At least we still had a green day today, not as big as I hoped but green is green.
Nice result Fred!

Slymeat

Move on, nothing to see.
Thanks for posting this Mm very interesting even though no specific BRN / Akida ref

Was really hoping theyā€™d floor it and see what sheā€™d do across the quarter mile šŸ˜‰šŸ˜› , but maybe thatā€™s coming

But liked the fact that the driver described , it felt like a Mercedesā€™ & not like a concept car and may be able to be potentially moved into production quickly.

The 15min charge to get 300klms range whilst underway was a surprise (with solar & motion charging), so would like to see how long itā€™d take to fully charge at rest from mains elec.

The computers analysis of wind / aero dynamics / energy etc looks good and assume if AI is linked it could take learned past driver behaviour to personalise calcs / readouts / recommendations
I went off on a little tangent with my previous post. To answer your actual question and assuming that by ā€œmainsā€ you mean a standard GPO (General Purpose Outlet)ā€”at an absolute minimum, it would take 28 hours to charge a 100kWh system from a standard GPO in Australia (240V at 15A -> 3.6 kW per hour).

Charging an EV is equivalent to running 25 refrigerators continuously. Or the same as 2 complete ducted AC units running full time. It IS a massive drain on the electricity grid. And if EV adoption increases without grid upgrades, welcome to rolling blackouts. In Australiaā€”we will see that when 5-10% of cars on the roads are EVs. According to a study I read just last weekā€”the power grid for the city of Geelong can support only 2 EVs per 100 households being charged at home on a daily basis.

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

Proga

Regular
BRN's VWAP for today was $1.309. Basically 4c above the closing price.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

RobjHunt

Regular
How good is this, sorry if I'm late to the party and was posted earlier today.

"In court filings, Magnis and Mr Poullas demand the details of 15 hotcrapper users using pseudonyms such as Mondrian, Fritzl, Stickshift and NoAdds."
"In court filings, Magnis and Mr Poullas demand the details of 15 hotcrapper users using pseudonyms such as Mondrian, Fritzl, Stickshift and NoAdds." lololol

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users
Sorry but what colour green is more your flavour?
Robjhunt
Green green leaning towards dark green to a shade of always green as green as the eye can see and beyond
To be able to tip toe through the green and roll around in it
Now thatā€™s the colour green that should always be seen
It will happen but not over night

• Fire

Learning

Learning to the Top šŸ•µā€ā™‚ļø

It's great to be a shareholder.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 28 users

Yak52

Regular

AKIDA BALLISTA

#BRINGBACKTHEFACT

Sorry alwaysgreen but where is the "pullBack" today you mentioned?

DAILY Chart looks very impressive and in no where ready to quit its upward trend yet! We closed up above our previous days close (just) but the momentum and fact aftermarket close was same as Market close pricing and not dumped suggests, good buying momentum.
I would suggest (only) that the afternoon trade was all accumulation ready for the next move up which looking at the chart will be tomorrow morning!
Definitely a BULLISH chart for a daily! And more to come I would say as it looks like a wider based uptrend in play now.

GLTAH and DYOR.

Yak52 :cool:

Daily on 28 Jul 2022.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 40 users

Yak52

Regular
"In court filings, Magnis and Mr Poullas demand the details of 15 hotcrapper users using pseudonyms such as Mondrian, Fritzl, Stickshift and NoAdds." lololol

Oh yes baby! STICKSHIFT is finally in trouble. About bloody time. lol

Brainchip should do the same and donate all funds to the homeless or such.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 17 users
I got a reply back from the asx regarding why brainchip has not been in the top 5 asx200 daily gain list when it should of been 3 times in the past 2 weeks
Email reply below
Not a very professional organisation IMO
W.A.L.O.B.S!

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Dallas

Regular

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 29 users
Iā€™m pretty certain they either miss-quoted that 15 mins charge from solar plus regenerative driving to get 300 kms additional range or the video suffered from bad editing.

In the entire 1200km test drive they quoted the regeneration system only amounted to a couple of kw. Impressive, I agree, but not 300km extension of range. Closer to 20km at the impressively efficient 8.5 kW per 100km.

To add 300km range, by driving in sunlight, is purely impossible. Otherwise the EQXX, on a sunny day, would be a perpetual motion machine.

Driving at its max speed of 140km/hr it would only cover 35 kms in 15 minutes, and so, based on that calc, would have 265km of spare capacity, by solar and regenerative charging alone. It absolutely makes no sense.

And anyway - as a weight saving measure: ā€The solar panels only convert into 12V power and donā€™t go to the 900 Volt drive systemā€. https://electrek.co/2022/07/25/mercedes-eqxx-drive/

So the solar panels only help with ancillaries that are run off the 12V standard car battery. The solar panels, thusly configured, are merely a gimmick and only extend the range by reducing the draw down for ancillary power needs. The 12V system probably runs the lights, the radio, and power operated devices such as windows, seats etc.

It is even debatable whether or not the solar panels are even of any benefit at all as the small power generation probably doesnā€™t offset the additional weight, nor the huge expense to repair simple scratches.

I can only accept that some bad (intentional?) video editing caused the confusion. They probably were talking about 15 minutes connected to a super fast charger, but bad editing cut that into talk about the solar panels and regenerative system.
Check this out Sly..

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 13 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Haha
  • Fire

Dallas

Regular
Reinigung Explore GIF von Dr. Beckmann