BRN Discussion Ongoing

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Wags

Regular
In exchanges with MODS on HC it got heated and Sunny slipped up. Quickly removed (totally) a post after me. He was originally caught out over on twitter by someone so i challenged him and ended up in this battle with Owen Rask/sunny123.
I was warned of my account being terminated.
It ties in Owen rask (Rask Investments AFS Lic) with Motley Fool (ex writer there) and TMH with hotcrapper (MODERATOR).
All these and I suspect AFR as Rask/sunny threatened to get them involved with an Article also.
A big SHORTER scam using HC forums to ramp and control the narrative and direction of investor sentiment. Many HC stocks have had Activity Shorter campaigns run by this group it would seem! Rask wa seven bragging about how and when they crashed other stocks etc in HC.
I have spent last 2 days screensaving his posts.
Go you Yak (good) thing🥃

Reactions: 11 users
I didn't even post on HC as I'm only a newish investor in Brainchip and was too busy soaking up all the generous info from FF, Uiux, BS, etc. Good lord, the negativity was reaching crazy heights though.
Thanks for setting this up, Zeeb0t!

Reactions: 18 users

Dang Son

Regular
BRN still top most discussed Stock over there.
That top spot we've held for so long has to have promoted us to the attention of Market.
Tomorrow and until Zeeb0t's Tsex takes over completely from HC, we may not be so front and center with all the stars posters over here.
Just saying , I do think the intelligent positive public discussion can really put a spark under the share price on a good day.

Reactions: 6 users

zeeb0t

Administrator
Staff member
BRN still top most discussed Stock over there.
That top spot we've held for so long has to have promoted us to the attention of Market.
Tomorrow and until Zeeb0t's Tsex takes over completely from HC, we may not be so front and center with all the stars posters over here.
Just saying , I do think the intelligent positive public discussion can really put a spark under the share price on a good day.
The down rampers and shorters have free reign on HC IMO... and if that latest article from TMH is anything to go by, it seems they don't like BRN much, either. So, I say, rip the bandaid off. I seriously doubt HC drives the SP in the way you suggest it might, anyway.

Reactions: 14 users

Pmel

Regular
Good idea. No crap from the downrampers.

Reactions: 8 users

Jamjet

Emerged
Hi All,
Been a believer for a few years learnt a lot from you all thanks for setting this up zeebot

Reactions: 12 users

Slymeat

Move on, nothing to see.
I couldn’t work out if it’s us, they didn’t name the technology. Being developed in QLD in conjunction with university of Utah, blow into device for 5 seconds, wait 60 seconds, it produces a QR code. 98% accurate and can detect the virus as soon as the patient contracts it. Hoping to provide to the public in April.
If the company is Nanose Medical, then yes it does incorporate Akida technology.

Reactions: 2 users

db1969oz

Regular
Found my way over too. well done Zeebot! I would love to have any percentage of your skills.

Reactions: 13 users

Dang Son

Regular
Ok got it thanks,
But how would you contact a person on HC?
Can't be done other that in full view on HC
Great feature Zee

Reactions: 3 users

MDhere

Regular
Is anybody watching the presentation at 130am by Sean? Hey @Slade i know you’ll be awake at that time 😉 surely there will be a recording of it
1.30am? tonight

Reactions: 2 users
gidday ruben...tanks for that.. If you are all not aware

sunny123 is a MODERATOR on HC an dis also Owen Rask of Rask Investments it would seem.

I was threatened with termination on HC when messaging back,n,forth with MODs about Sunny/Rask.
Been playing it careful since to remain for a while.

This whole Shorting Campaign is ***************** management and HC of course since they own it . The mods (sunny included) and Owen Rask and his connections. Owen Rask is probably doing the Shorting using his AFS licence.
I would like to see them come undone. Big time!

Yak52
Yak I am currently suspended on HC for saying they were one and the same. Don't know anything just seemed strange to me how he referenced it. Maybe a good guess. Someone on HC just after, said I stirred them up on twitter. Interesting developments. Be careful though.
SC

Reactions: 10 users

MDhere

Regular
Is jomo68 and dolci here?

Reactions: 1 users

ESS76

First of all thanks to Zeeb0t for setting up this forum and thanks to all the valuable contributors from the BRN HC community.

I have followed and read most of the posts over the last two years on our HC forums and this is my first post. I have been on the BRN bus since 2017, and have not sold any share. I managed to convince my 3 grown-up kids, friends and family to invest in this stock.
I believe in the BRN team and company, the world's first and only commercial producer of neuromorphic artificial intelligence chips, which will have a growth trajectory and explosion in sales.

• Love
Reactions: 17 users

Terroni2105

Founding Member
Can't be done other that in full view on HC
Great feature Zee
What’s your name on HC?

Reactions: 4 users
Guys, I am going to post these sentence on HC ...”Happy long term holder here”. This will verify to you all that I am Slade2020. If you care to come up with your own sentence and post that would be appreciated.
Would if I could Slade but I am suspended.

SC

Reactions: 5 users

Dang Son

Regular
Apparently developed by a mechanical engineer Colin Hickey in QLD with liasion of Uni of UTAH.
I'd say not us.
@misslou
It would be a real shame to be beaten to market by the same type of device we/Nanose basically had ready 2 years ago:(

Reactions: 4 users
Thanks for starting this new forum Z! Great to already see many names here that actually contributed to the best days of HC. Hope uixuix finds his way as well… Was really enjoying HC, but lately it was becoming too much with the likes of sunny and other downrampers. THM’s article and the pinned thread in HC just pushed it too far..

Can’t wait getting back to actual research and valuable insights again, let’s bring it on!

Reactions: 14 users

Brubaker

Regular
How insane has the uptake on this new forum been.
It just goes to show how great the BRN shareholder base is when you strike out the garbage littered across HC.
Exciting stuff and looking forward to everyones contributions - hopefully overtime this becomes the go-to place for everything BRN.
Cheers
Very very happy to be part of this new Brainchip forum

Akida Ballista

Reactions: 15 users

Blazar85

Regular
Couldn't help myself....

Screenshot_20220203-220113_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 33 users
Top Bottom