BRN Discussion Ongoing

Yak52

Regular
Maybe it would help to know that I admin a Facebook group of about 30k members which has got to be the most diverse, angry bunch of folks - and I manage to do so and remain calm and fair. I would consider your membership safe and reasonable. But I am admin so of course I'll say so.

Don't let my avatar have you think otherwise.. :p
Maybe it would help to know that I admin a Facebook group of about 30k members which has got to be the most diverse, angry bunch of folks - and I manage to do so and remain calm and fair. I would consider your membership safe and reasonable. But I am admin so of course I'll say so.

Don't let my avatar have you think otherwise.. :p

Dare I ask how you know all this Yak? :ROFLMAO:
In exchanges with MODS on HC it got heated and Sunny slipped up. Quickly removed (totally) a post after me. He was originally caught out over on twitter by someone so i challenged him and ended up in this battle with Owen Rask/sunny123.
I was warned of my account being terminated.
It ties in Owen rask (Rask Investments AFS Lic) with Motley Fool (ex writer there) and TMH with hotcrapper (MODERATOR).
All these and I suspect AFR as Rask/sunny threatened to get them involved with an Article also.
A big SHORTER scam using HC forums to ramp and control the narrative and direction of investor sentiment. Many HC stocks have had Activity Shorter campaigns run by this group it would seem! Rask wa seven bragging about how and when they crashed other stocks etc in HC.
I have spent last 2 days screensaving his posts.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 61 users

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining
In exchanges with MODS on HC it got heated and Sunny slipped up. Quickly removed (totally) a post after me. He was originally caught out over on twitter by someone so i challenged him and ended up in this battle with Owen Rask/sunny123.
It ties in Owen rask (Rask Investments AFS Lic) with Motley Fool (ex writer there) and TMH with hotcrapper (MODERATOR).
All these and I suspect AFR as Rask/sunny threatened to get them involved with an Article also.
A big SHORTER scam using HC forums to ramp and control the narrative and direction of investor sentiment. Many HC stocks have had Activity Shorter campaigns run by this group it would seem! Rask wa seven bragging about how and when they crashed other stocks etc in HC.
I want that Bast**d to burn so bad

• Haha
Reactions: 19 users

Crestman

Regular
Thanks zeebot for setting this up, I dont post much either but have been into Brainchip for almost 2 years and went to the $1 party in Perth ($2 at the time ;)). I am a moderator on one of the FB Brainchip Forums and have to remove spam and unrelated posts so this will be a breath of fresh air hopefully. Go Brainchip 🚀

Reactions: 26 users

Slade

Top 20
5CE9595D-57DA-4259-8EC8-9231D1819488.jpeg

Now this is a forum that I can enjoy with a beer or two.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 39 users

eSC2

this one deserves to be pinned 😂😂

Reactions: 9 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
Hey Yak,

A few here have been having tweet exchanges with Rask media/AFR/MF writers. Kind of knew then it was a coordinated effort. Last nights article confirms it. Absolutely no need for all their staff to come with firing guns against Brainchip at the same time.

But that's okay. Try as they may, even after writing those allegations/articles they haven't achieved anything. Yes, we are in red today, but mostly I believe it was traders playing and not holders selling.

Reactions: 19 users

zeeb0t

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Yak,

A few here have been having tweet exchanges with Rask media/AFR/MF writers. Kind of knew then it was a coordinated effort. Last nights article confirms it. Absolutely no need for all their staff to come with firing guns against Brainchip at the same time.

But that's okay. Try as they may, even after writing those allegations/articles they haven't achieved anything. Yes, we are in red today, but mostly I believe it was traders playing and not holders selling.
Well a few good stocks on my watch list had similar movements. I think it was just standard market gyrations.

Reactions: 8 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Reactions: 14 users

misslou

Founding Member
Looks like Melbourne news isn't covering it, if you watch it can you record and post pretty please? 🤩
I couldn’t work out if it’s us, they didn’t name the technology. Being developed in QLD in conjunction with university of Utah, blow into device for 5 seconds, wait 60 seconds, it produces a QR code. 98% accurate and can detect the virus as soon as the patient contracts it. Hoping to provide to the public in April.

Reactions: 13 users

Yak52

Regular
Something that escapes my knowledge as never been in the situation, When we are listed on NASDAQ does this change the way we trade on the ASX? Thanks in advance
AARON........it will be interesting to se how it al plays out globally. Not quite sure myself, perhaps a de-listing on the ASX once listed on the Nasdaq?
It would seem they will use the Brainchip Inc company from Nevada for the US shares.
Will we end up like Google/Alphabet structure?
Perhaps.
Something to consider is this. there are ONLY 1.7 Bil shares in existence.

HOW ARE WE GOING TO SHARE THEM WITH THE REST OF THE WORLD ??? There is NOT enough to go around. lol :rolleyes:

ps. Alphabet shares (Parent company of Google etc) are USD$ 2,930 EACH. ALSO they can go up like last night 7%.

Reactions: 17 users

DUNJIN

Reactions: 6 users

AusEire

As long as the forum doesn’t try to manipulate as HC does then I’m here.
We'll be sweet here 😉 Z is a good bloke 🔥

• Love
Reactions: 14 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Thanks zeebot for setting this up, I dont post much either but have been into Brainchip for almost 2 years and went to the $1 party in Perth ($2 at the time ;)). I am a moderator on one of the FB Brainchip Forums and have to remove spam and unrelated posts so this will be a breath of fresh air hopefully. Go Brainchip 🚀
Good to see you here Crestman great catch up a few weeks ago in Perth ... cheers

Reactions: 5 users

DUNJIN

I couldn’t work out if it’s us, they didn’t name the technology. Being developed in QLD in conjunction with university of Utah, blow into device for 5 seconds, wait 60 seconds, it produces a QR code. 98% accurate and can detect the virus as soon as the patient contracts it. Hoping to provide to the public in April.
I just watched it. No indication as to who the company you is but they seem think they are on the money.

Reactions: 4 users

robsmark

Regular
What a great little forum this is turning out to be! Fuck HC! Are we allowed to swear here?…

• Haha
Reactions: 20 users
What a great little forum this is turning out to be! Fuck HC! Are we allowed to swear here?…
I don’t plan on going back, no point now when the competent majority is over here

Reactions: 11 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
I just watched it. No indication as to who the company you is but they seem think they are on the money.
Apparently developed by a mechanical engineer Colin Hickey in QLD with liasion of Uni of UTAH.
I'd say not us.
@misslou

Reactions: 7 users

Crestman

Regular
Good to see you here Crestman great catch up a few weeks ago in Perth ... cheers
Thanks BienSuerte, great to meet you and several others, looking forward to the next one in Perth and I remember you told me that your name is Good Luck in Spanish ;) so Good Luck to all Brain Chippers here :D🚀. It was a shame robsmark could not make it, hopefully next time.

AusEire

• Haha

robsmark

Regular
Thanks BienSuerte, great to meet you and several others, looking forward to the next one in Perth and I remember you told me that your name is Good Luck in Spanish ;) so Good Luck to all Brain Chippers here :D🚀. It was a shame robsmark could not make it, hopefully next time.
I’ll be making a significant effort the next time.

Reactions: 8 users
Top Bottom