BRN Discussion Ongoing

Evermont

Stealth Mode
Welcome :D I'll tidy up the look and feel before creating all other stock codes and then inviting more folks over. Meanwhile, enjoy the "safe place" for BRN :)

Great work zeeb0t, the site looks great. Brilliant to see so many of the long term holders here,

Get ready team, BrainChip is about to go rock star IMO.

$10 party in one of the lounges at Madison Square Garden after Peter, Anil & Sean ring the opening bell ring at the NASDAQ.

Speaking of NASDAQ, market looks like it will hit the shits again tonight. Quite happy for the stock to build a base around these levels.

Looking forward to Sean's presentation tonight. Jesse the site has already posted the presentations from today, ours should be up sometime tomorrow.

Cheers,

1643889456695.png

Reactions: 17 users

db1969oz

Regular
Mate we don't need hot crapper....we got "thestockexchange" and that's all we need
This is true, but I still like to check my other stock threads.

Reactions: 5 users

Bobbygant

Regular
MegaChips need to keep eye for news on them like we do Renesas

Reactions: 6 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
Evening Chippers , nice to be surrounded by the fateful with the only up coming noise being , busses , planes , & rockets

Reactions: 9 users

zeeb0t

Administrator
Staff member
Great work zeeb0t, the site looks great. Brilliant to see so many of the long term holders here,

Get ready team, BrainChip is about to go rock star IMO.

$10 party in one of the lounges at Madison Square Garden after Peter, Anil & Sean ring the opening bell ring at the NASDAQ.

Speaking of NASDAQ, market looks like it will hit the shits again tonight. Quite happy for the stock to build a base around these levels.

Looking forward to Sean's presentation tonight. Jesse the site has already posted the presentations from today, ours should be up sometime tomorrow.

Cheers,

View attachment 43
Yeah, meta took a huge hit. BRN is honestly only just moving down with the market in general today and most likely tomorrow. I’m not remotely concerned!

Bobbygant

Regular
D

Deleted member 118

How do a post a gif without it being to big?

simoni

Regular
Apparently developed by a mechanical engineer Colin Hickey in QLD with liasion of Uni of UTAH.
I'd say not us.
@misslou

zeeb0t

Administrator
Staff member
How do a post a gif without it being to big?
That gif you uploaded was the link to the website with the gif, rather than the gif. The gifs work fine for me… what is the size of gif you tried adding?

1643889860933.gif

Reactions: 8 users

Slade

Top 20
It would be a real shame to be beaten to market by the same type of device we/Nanose basically had ready 2 years ago:(
I like to remember a line used by BrainChip. We make sensors smart. We are not making commercial products so to speak, we are make other company’s products better. So I never completely count out Akida appearing anywhere.

Reactions: 20 users
D

Deleted member 118

That gif you uploaded was the link to the website with the gif, rather than the gif. The gifs work fine for me… what is the size of gif you tried adding?

View attachment 44
It just says copy gif, which I try and I get the file is too big, that’s why I use the gif link instead, I’ve tried a quite a few and get the same error

Reactions: 1 users

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining
This is true, but I still like to check my other stock threads.
Over time other stocks will be added to the website so eventually HC will become obsolete! 🔥

• Love
Reactions: 18 users

Evermont

Stealth Mode
Yeah, meta took a huge hit. BRN is honestly only just moving down with the market in general today and most likely tomorrow. I’m not remotely concerned!

Yep, no one stock is bigger than the market and BrainChip will continue to get caught in the chop with everything else. FF summed it up accurately today, the stock continues to range whilst trending favourably over the long term. Love how it keep building off a stronger base.

Reactions: 11 users

Yak52

Regular
So would anyone like to have a guess why HC has become so toxic in the last few days? Is it pending news? The shorters are getting burned? Or that recent Market Herald article that has ruffled some feathers and them and both HC have set the wolfs on us?
Hi Rocket. Interesting question that. Last night with sunny123 etc posting like a rabid dog, [something like 300posts? ] and ***************** (TMH) Boss plus several Management did (stupid) posting false downramping garbage on Twitter about Brainchip it just got out of control for them!
sunny123 I suspect was tripping since he posts 18 hrs a day and lost the plot. Said a lot of very incriminating stuff he did. I screen saved most of it.
Basically an organized criminal syndicate doing Activity Shorting on various HC listed stocks. They got greedy with BRN this last shorting campaign and sloppy.
I can see two scenarios here -
#1. Word of the pending DTC filtered through from the USA and they made a move to Short before it was Announced.
#2. They had this Activity Shorting planned and had hopes of dropping the SP significantly down to say 70c (yes) but now are stuck (perhaps) when it did not drop past 9% AND an Announcement regarding the DTC came out aftermarket. Little chance of down ramping this stock here now after the Announcement. ( IMO)
The downramping by sunny123 etc, Twitter false info and the Article by TMH have now all stalled because of the amount of RESISTANCE that shot up last night on HC and Twitter. Everybody pushed back against it all and as a result it became a big big mess for them. Add in sunny123 ramblings that are "very informative" about what they were doing both with BRN and have in the past with other stocks like NVX etc. he self incriminated both him & the others in these actions. Wish I was a lawyer as I would take this on legally just for the fun and clean up some "leaches".
If this "Shorting" campaign manages to continue and sunny123 promises of dropping BRN 40-60% come to pass, then it will be gloves off period!
Everywhere you turn in the Aust Financial sectors its corruption, manipulation and downright stealing of ordinary peoples money thats been "Entrusted" with Professionals and Institutions. Sickening.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On another note this inclusion on DTC network is really big. with time incredibly big as important as a contract with Samsung would be possibly.
HOW? It gives investors from 130 countries through their Brokers/Banks/ Funds direct access (?) online to purchase Brainchip stock.
ANYWHERE ON THE PLANET , literally.

Talk about future DEMAND for our stock which we only have a small 1.7 bil total SOI.

One result only IF your product is right, exclusive, unique and in incredible demand.

Price goes up, up ,up and shares become exclusive.

Also with so much trading/purchasing around the world, attempts to short campaigns here in Australia (ASX) should fail. There will always be Arbitrage potential somewhere O/S that stops irregularities like this. One night and it should "pop" back up next day. (theory anyway).

Ok enough its been a full day, great to have a new Forum and that Announcement. see what developes tonight in US & EU.

Tonight BRAINCHIP really enters the WORLD MARKETS

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 61 users

Braintonic

Regular
Legend Zeebot!

Reuben

Founding Member

Evermont

Stealth Mode
1.7 bil
Hi Rocket. Interesting question that. Last night with sunny123 etc posting like a rabid dog, [something like 300posts? ] and ***************** (TMH) Boss plus several Management did (stupid) posting false downramping garbage on Twitter about Brainchip it just got out of control for them!
sunny123 I suspect was tripping since he posts 18 hrs a day and lost the plot. Said a lot of very incriminating stuff he did. I screen saved most of it.
Basically an organized criminal syndicate doing Activity Shorting on various HC listed stocks. They got greedy with BRN this last shorting campaign and sloppy.
I can see two scenarios here -
#1. Word of the pending DTC filtered through from the USA and they made a move to Short before it was Announced.
#2. They had this Activity Shorting planned and had hopes of dropping the SP significantly down to say 70c (yes) but now are stuck (perhaps) when it did not drop past 9% AND an Announcement regarding the DTC came out aftermarket. Little chance of down ramping this stock here now after the Announcement. ( IMO)
The downramping by sunny123 etc, Twitter false info and the Article by TMH have now all stalled because of the amount of RESISTANCE that shot up last night on HC and Twitter. Everybody pushed back against it all and as a result it became a big big mess for them. Add in sunny123 ramblings that are "very informative" about what they were doing both with BRN and have in the past with other stocks like NVX etc. he self incriminated both him & the others in these actions. Wish I was a lawyer as I would take this on legally just for the fun and clean up some "leaches".
If this "Shorting" campaign manages to continue and sunny123 promises of dropping BRN 40-60% come to pass, then it will be gloves off period!
Everywhere you turn in the Aust Financial sectors its corruption, manipulation and downright stealing of ordinary peoples money thats been "Entrusted" with Professionals and Institutions. Sickening.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On another note this inclusion on DTC network is really big. with time incredibly big as important as a contract with Samsung would be possibly.
HOW? It gives investors from 130 countries through their Brokers/Banks/ Funds direct access (?) online to purchase Brainchip stock.
ANYWHERE ON THE PLANET , literally.

Talk about future DEMAND for our stock which we only have a small 1.7 bil total SOI.

One result only IF your product is right, exclusive, unique and in incredible demand.

Price goes up, up ,up and shares become exclusive.

Also with so much trading/purchasing around the world, attempts to short campaigns here in Australia (ASX) should fail. There will always be Arbitrage potential somewhere O/S that stops irregularities like this. One night and it should "pop" back up next day. (theory anyway).

Ok enough its been a full day, great to have a new Forum and that Announcement. see what developes tonight in US & EU.

Tonight BRAINCHIP really enters the WORLD MARKETS

1.7 billion won't be enough. BrainChip are telling us something here...

"...As a public company, BrainChip received several upgrades to its market presence, which included its addition to the S&P/ASX 300 index, an update of its ticker symbol on the OTC market and a listing upgrade to the OTCQX Best market. BrainChip also launched a US based ADR (BCHPY) that allows BrainChip to continue its path of pursuing high accessibility to the US capital markets. Due to the strong demand for high-growth potential, Artificial Intelligence stocks in the US are expected to result in an influx of US investment and ultimately an increase in shareholder value."

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/brainchip-reflects-successful-2021-move-223000701.html

Reactions: 28 users
D

Deleted member 118

I heard on the news today that all tech stocks on the asx took a 6.5% hit today. So with all the shorting going on I think brn did extremely well and the shorters have only managed to drop the sp by 3% with x amount off millions they borrowed today. I wouldn’t want to be a shorter right now.

Reactions: 15 users

zeeb0t

Administrator
Staff member
It just says copy gif, which I try and I get the file is too big, that’s why I use the gif link instead, I’ve tried a quite a few and get the same error

I just upped the upload limit. Try again :)

If we end up needing a higher limit, I’ll sort it again. Let me know.

Top Bottom