BRN Discussion Ongoing

Jfibbo

Hi all, if I'm welcome here I will end all activities on the sh$t show that has become of HC. If I've offended some in the past and the island votes NO I understand. I'm the first to admit that many strong opinions rubbed me the wrong way 18 months ago but over time I've witnessed the good being done by the group and I enjoy the humour here. As mum used to say listen more n talk less is my lesson.

Reactions: 29 users

Zedjack33

Regular

Attachments

• 1C0406DC-F2A0-492C-9369-05E40CD8FB3C.png
    1C0406DC-F2A0-492C-9369-05E40CD8FB3C.png
    531.3 KB · Views: 55
Reactions: 13 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
I’ll be making a significant effort the next time.
definitely looking forward to the next catch up and see you there robsmark! and a few others who couldn't make it ... and yes Bien (good) Suerte (Luck) cheers and enjoy this great new platform (y)

Reactions: 4 users

AARONASX

Holding onto what I've got
AARON........it will be interesting to se how it al plays out globally. Not quite sure myself, perhaps a de-listing on the ASX once listed on the Nasdaq?
It would seem they will use the Brainchip Inc company from Nevada for the US shares.
Will we end up like Google/Alphabet structure?
Perhaps.
Something to consider is this. there are ONLY 1.7 Bil shares in existence.

HOW ARE WE GOING TO SHARE THEM WITH THE REST OF THE WORLD ??? There is NOT enough to go around. lol :rolleyes:

ps. Alphabet shares (Parent company of Google etc) are USD$ 2,930 EACH. ALSO they can go up like last night 7%.
Thanks Yak, I did try to do some research but never as straight forward with only one answer. I would like to believe that Brainchip would be reasonably spirited and do something that supports the company first and foremost and secondary the loyal members, I think coverting to CDI had its advantages, but get ahead of myself :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 5 users

Slade

Top 20

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining
Hi all, if I'm welcome here I will end all activities on the sh$t show that has become of HC. If I've offended some in the past and the island votes NO I understand. I'm the first to admit that many strong opinions rubbed me the wrong way 18 months ago but over time I've witnessed the good being done by the group and I enjoy the humour here. As mum used to say listen more n talk less is my lesson.
Everyone is welcome here

Reactions: 10 users

Boomer66

Hello Fellow Chippers,

Thanks to ZeeBot for creating this amazing new forum so we can all have civilized thoughtful BrainChip discussions.

I'll get us started, 2022 has already exceeded my expectations & we are only in the first few days of February.

Can't wait to see what the year brings.

Love all you guys & Girls xxxx
New to this forum. Very refreshing to have an alternative to hot crapper where we can share our views and insight. Hope FF is on here.

Reactions: 11 users

miaeffect

Oat latte lover
New to this forum. Very refreshing to have an alternative to hot crapper where we can share our views and insight. Hope FF is on here.
FF is on here

Reactions: 12 users
Massive! It’s only a matter of time surely until something comes of Valeo
Hopefully Feb 25th we will hear something. That is the release of Valeo’s 2021 results. Hopefully they will be announcing a financial agreement with Brainchip for their Lidar technology due for release in 2024 and estimated 50 Billion by 2030. Then we will see some SP movement!

Reactions: 19 users

Boomer66

BaconLover

Founding Member
Hopefully Feb 25th we will hear something. That is the release of Valeo’s 2021 results. Hopefully they will be announcing a financial agreement with Brainchip for their Lidar technology due for release in 2024 and estimated 50 Billion by 2030. Then we will see some SP movement!

If Mercedes is ready, is it safe to assume that Valeo is too? After all Valeo did say they might announce it in a few months time and it has been a few months since that Q+A which I am sure we all have forgotten. 🤪

I'd love if they say their IP is Akida. Then it's Game Over.

Reactions: 32 users

Blazar85

Regular
gidday ruben...tanks for that.. If you are all not aware

sunny123 is a MODERATOR on HC an dis also Owen Rask of Rask Investments it would seem.

I was threatened with termination on HC when messaging back,n,forth with MODs about Sunny/Rask.
Been playing it careful since to remain for a while.

This whole Shorting Campaign is ***************** management and HC of course since they own it . The mods (sunny included) and Owen Rask and his connections. Owen Rask is probably doing the Shorting using his AFS licence.
I would like to see them come undone. Big time!

Yak52
Absolutely atrocious behaviour on their part. Thank you for letting us know who they are. Sunny was the reason for my "cleansing notice" comment today as he was the first that I placed on ignore.

To all the genuine people that have come across here, my sincere thanks for helping me along the way with solid factual posts and articles.

Reactions: 23 users

Slade

Top 20
If Mercedes is ready, is it safe to assume that Valeo is too? After all Valeo did say they might announce it in a few months time and it has been a few months since that Q+A which I am sure we all have forgotten. 🤪

I'd love if they say their IP is Akida. Then it's Game Over.
I think Mercedes will sign on the dotted line soon. And as you say Bacon, it will be game over! Mercedes must have some fancy legal agreement already with BrainChip. I think they will proudly come out and confirm their commercial Contract deal with BrainChip soon.

Reactions: 18 users

Baisyet

Regular
In exchanges with MODS on HC it got heated and Sunny slipped up. Quickly removed (totally) a post after me. He was originally caught out over on twitter by someone so i challenged him and ended up in this battle with Owen Rask/sunny123.
I was warned of my account being terminated.
It ties in Owen rask (Rask Investments AFS Lic) with Motley Fool (ex writer there) and TMH with hotcrapper (MODERATOR).
All these and I suspect AFR as Rask/sunny threatened to get them involved with an Article also.
A big SHORTER scam using HC forums to ramp and control the narrative and direction of investor sentiment. Many HC stocks have had Activity Shorter campaigns run by this group it would seem! Rask wa seven bragging about how and when they crashed other stocks etc in HC.
I have spent last 2 days screensaving his posts.
Oh wow that's insane. I do see some heated exchange over the twitter as well. that is my biggest worry. We as a faithful investor and believer in BRN some times we get carried away and say things or type and press before we realize. like you mentioned the bragging of crashing the stock. I mean they got the man power and money and reach dont they.
I did reach out to Tony IR from BRN regarding the article yesterday from ***************** to bring his attention. Looks HC and TMH has connection right.
In my view we need to keep our cool and let the barking dog bark, more you go at them more they bark right :)

Reactions: 8 users

chapman89

Founding Member
Is anybody watching the presentation at 130am by Sean? Hey @Slade i know you’ll be awake at that time 😉 surely there will be a recording of it

Reactions: 14 users

TechGirl

Founding Member
I'll see how I am going, I might stay up for it ;)

Slymeat

Move on, nothing to see.
That’s the last time I’m going to post in HC for some time. Zeebot, perhaps you can keep a list of verified members. It’s just that it’s taken years to get to know the great members of the other site. I would like to know that those bearing the same name are indeed the same people
I’m slymeat in most places.

Slade

Top 20
Is anybody watching the presentation at 130am by Sean? Hey @Slade i know you’ll be awake at that time 😉 surely there will be a recording of it
What presentation?

Reactions: 1 users

Baisyet

Regular

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-02-03 at 21-21-13 Stock Swami on Twitter.png
    Screenshot 2022-02-03 at 21-21-13 Stock Swami on Twitter.png
    332.7 KB · Views: 64
Reactions: 2 users

JDelekto

Regular