BRN Discussion Ongoing

zeeb0t

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for starting this new forum Z! Great to already see many names here that actually contributed to the best days of HC. Hope uixuix finds his way as well… Was really enjoying HC, but lately it was becoming too much with the likes of sunny and other downrampers. THM’s article and the pinned thread in HC just pushed it too far..

Can’t wait getting back to actual research and valuable insights again, let’s bring it on!
@uiux has arrived :D

• Love
Reactions: 33 users

Dang Son

Regular
Reactions: 3 users

Brubaker

Regular
Totally over HC

Attachments

• 20220129_231343.jpg
    20220129_231343.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 53
Reactions: 7 users

Doz

Regular
If I was revengeful , I would suggest that we all hit the TMH site on hotcrapper tomorrow and downramp the hell out of it .
Especially knowing that top 20 own most of the company . They say revenge is best served cold …..

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

silky

Emerged
Hi to all the BRN family. I was really finding it disgusting over there on the other forums and so glad there is a decent space here. Looking forward to all the sensible news and discussions.

Reactions: 14 users
Watch 9 news tonight guys, they’re doing a piece on a 1 minute covid breathalyser being developed in Australia
I think it might be tomorrow night ? A Current Affair possibly

Reactions: 2 users

Dang Son

Regular
AARON........it will be interesting to se how it al plays out globally. Not quite sure myself, perhaps a de-listing on the ASX once listed on the Nasdaq?
It would seem they will use the Brainchip Inc company from Nevada for the US shares.
Will we end up like Google/Alphabet structure?
Perhaps.
Something to consider is this. there are ONLY 1.7 Bil shares in existence.

HOW ARE WE GOING TO SHARE THEM WITH THE REST OF THE WORLD ??? There is NOT enough to go around. lol :rolleyes:

ps. Alphabet shares (Parent company of Google etc) are USD$ 2,930 EACH. ALSO they can go up like last night 7%.
Management are going to need to start splitting if they need more to go around .
I'd love to have my holding doubled and watch our share price explode at the same time.

Zedjack33

Regular
If I was revengeful , I would suggest that we all hit the TMH site on hotcrapper tomorrow and downramp the hell out of it .
Especially knowing that top 20 own most of the company . They say revenge is best served cold …..
Lol.

Thought I’d kick it off. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Mt09

Regular
Ahhhh this is much better :cool:

Reactions: 8 users

Blazar85

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
You don't need to downramp for TMH to go down :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

RobjHunt

Regular

MDhere

Regular
Reactions: 1 users

Slade

Top 20
I just added some screenshots to the Breaking news thread that will be used in tonights Virtual Investor Conference. Mercedes is confidently displayed.

• Love
Reactions: 19 users

M_C

Founding Member
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users

uiux

Regular
1643888942315.png

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 76 users

Blazar85

Regular

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220203-225028_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220203-225028_Gallery.jpg
    591.6 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users
D

Deleted member 118

So who’s next in-line from here to get banned from hotcrapper? I recon Wilzy with he recent post lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Brubaker

Regular
Yak I am currently suspended on HC for saying they were one and the same. Don't know anything just seemed strange to me how he referenced it. Maybe a good guess. Someone on HC just after, said I stirred them up on twitter. Interesting developments. Be careful though.
SC
Mate we don't need hot crapper....we got "thestockexchange" and that's all we need

Top Bottom