BRN Discussion Ongoing

misslou

Founding Member
I would love to know exactly how this receipt of revenue is made up and from whom !!!!!
Same. Is the remaining payment from megachips still to come or partly included in this?

Reactions: 8 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 12 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
YESSSS.. WE ARE ON LIKE DONKEY KONG THIS MORNING!!!

GET THOSE ROCKETS OUT!!
be quit you are not Andreas you are a potato 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Cardpro

Regular
Seems pretty good! My guess is that the shorters will try to push down the price but i reckon they will get burnt :)

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users
What a bloody good solid 4C. Further confirmation of responsible management through an ongoing period of growth and reinforcement that we are on our way!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users

Proga

Regular
Hi Learning,

I always had the feeling that @Fact Finder used 1% not as a likely outcome, but to emphasize the scope of the potential by citing a minimal quantum from which a real value cold be extrapolated.
Realistically there will be a few dominant SNN producers, and several second tier producers.
Even so, I think my 20% estimate is in no way unrealistic. I think we have a good shot at maintaining our No. 1 position beyond 2027.
Do you want to have a crack at the P/E. Under more favourable market conditions than we are experiencing atm, most tech companies like BRN are around 80.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users

Potato

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Adika

This is also a very positive comment for the near future "In the coming quarter, the Company will be focused on deepening existing customer relationships and converting technical evaluations."

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 39 users

Slade

Top 20
$1.2M in a quarter. We have lift off. I will drink to that!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 35 users

JK200SX

Regular
I'm looking forward to the Motley Fool write up this afternoon with the title, "Why did the Brainchip share price rally up to $6.88 today?". :)

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 50 users

Galaxycar

Regular
Are management trying to hide something by not releasing the top 20 holders,ask yourself,me think so!

• Sad
  • Thinking
Reactions: 3 users
What a bloody good solid 4C. Further confirmation of responsible management through an ongoing period of growth and reinforcement that we are on our way!
Agreed, This is a very responsible 4C from Brainchip with very controlled cash usage with plenty of cash left on hand for many many quarters. We also have some more revenue which is nice and now fun to speculate on.

Looking forward to some big news drops in the next six month where the bigger revenue will flow from.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 33 users
F

Filobeddo

I know but you know what's better is the fact that they are getting revenue for the second generation Akida to be out soon that's what's exciting. So we should be getting news on that when it's finally ready and out.

@Kachoo I’d love it if it were the case, but where does it say we’re getting revenue from second generation Akida?

• Sad
  • Fire
Reactions: 5 users

Kachoo

Regular
@Kachoo I’d love it if it were the case, but where does it say we’re getting revenue from second generation Akida?
Read the release slowly and carefully the 0.77 million section

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 15 users

Rskiff

Regular
FINANCIAL UPDATE
The Company ended the June Quarter with US$28.4M in cash compared to US$31.2M in the prior quarter.
BrainChip reported net operating cash outflows of US$2.8M vs.US$5.0M in Q1-22. Receipts from customers for the quarter were US$1.2M, an increase of US$1M in Q1-22.
I know this is irrelevant but with the burn rate being slightly less than $3m for the quarter, then the company has enough money going forward for 2.5 years. No capital raising talk now from trolls thank you.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 50 users

Fredsnugget

Regular
Silly question, but are we in a trading halt? Having trouble on the NAB platform with any stocks, seeing where it is shown as trading halt.
I know atm its not open for trade but the estimated open and depth of buy/sell has not budged since announcement, which normally happens with a halt. If anyone is using NAB( not the app) and know where it is shown I would appreciate any help.

• Thinking
Reactions: 1 users
It's on page 2 of the 4C 👍 Edit: Actually, rereading that, did BRN incur costs of 0.77m? So development costs of next gen Akida?

1658878744872.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 36 users

mrgds

Regular
BRN incurred $0.77million in third party licenses and hardware related to the development of next generation Akida enginerring samples.
" Simples"

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Terroni2105

Founding Member
This is also a very positive comment for the near future "In the coming quarter, the Company will be focused on deepening existing customer relationships and converting technical evaluations."
What does 'converting technical evaluations' mean?

Reactions: 4 users

Kachoo

Regular
@Filobeddo sorry mate flat out at work but if you read the release it says related to the next gen Akida orders. I hope I did not miss read that.

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users
Top Bottom