BRN Discussion Ongoing

Up in the EU and the US, noice.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
from SiFive (Robin liked)
Missed us at embedded world? You can watch our #ew22 sessions on YouTube! Drew Barbier, senior director of product management at SiFive, talks about the architectural optimizations we made to the X280 processor, such as the novel Vector Coprocessor Interface (VCIX) and best-in-class multi-cluster capability: https://bit.ly/3znnBT5

Reactions: 17 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
From Edge Impuls

This work presents a unified method, called Unicorn, that can simultaneously solve four object tracking problems with a single network using the same model parameters.

Attachments

• unicorn.pdf
    6.6 MB · Views: 99
  • Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

cosors

👀
Profilfoto von Rob Telson
Rob Telson gefällt das

Arm
Arm332.669 Follower:innen2 Std. • vor 2 Stunden
Autonomous vehicles have the green light in a major U.S. city 🚘

Our CEO, Rene Haas recently got the chance to experience a ride in a Cruise AV alongside their CEO Kyle Vogt, as Cruise's all electric, driverless service starts to welcome the public.

What's it like to be in the back seat of a moving car without a driver? Take a look. 👇

This is just the beginning of the journey for the longstanding Arm and Cruise partnership. We're excited to continue working together to scale out autonomous platforms, as the next generation of autonomous vehicles run #onArm.

Arm, Cruise and the driverless road ahead

And with your post we're getting closer to the point instead of debating possible figures. Thanks for that!
Facial recognition is coming and I know of only one combo that can technically do it and serve privacy laws. I'll sit back. Whether or not there is some sales shown in the coming days. The full tailwind is just building.

New rules to improve road safety and enable fully driverless vehicles in the EU
Here it mostly runs under fatigue recognition...

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
Couldn’t sleep, due to Covid, but here’s one ho off the press!

View attachment 12435
The "white Paper" downloaded form the website is a must read if you have the time.
You get a real sense of how much easier it is going to be for vehicle manufactures to get to Level 4 & 5 of autonomous driving with the use of Akida. Thoroughly explained so even a numpty like me can understand it.

Here is the CONCLUSION from the White Paper.
Conclusion.jpg

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 54 users

marsch85

Regular
The "white Paper" downloaded form the website is a must read if you have the time.
You get a real sense of how much easier it is going to be for vehicle manufactures to get to Level 4 & 5 of autonomous driving with the use of Akida. Thoroughly explained so even a numpty like me can understand it.
The references to Mercedes never get boring. Neither does the plural ‘automotive companies’

69400FFF-6C3B-4C0A-B44E-BC0BB386F4D9.jpeg

960D07C1-F5ED-4FEC-B3D4-6D53240DEEA2.jpeg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 68 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users
In light of the recent back and forward over potential upcoming revenue I have ventured onto ARM's website and tried to dig into it all a little deeper in order to form my own opinion on the matter.

I have tried several searches being "Brainchip" Akida" "AI" "edge" along with a couple of others. Each search returns a different set of results which leaves me none the wiser. These company's may just be partners within the ARM eco system or they may, all, or in-part also be companies that are using our tech. As has been raised many of them have been linked in some way to Brainchip previously. At the end of the day I think it comes down to how the ARM website basis its search criteria. And this is something we do not have the privilege to access. What is certain is that we only have days to wait until the 4C is released and then all answers specific to this question will be provided.

We are a diverse lot here with plenty of different backgrounds, ages, professional and life experiences. I encourage all to stick a round and show a level of tolerence and understanding that our differences are one of our strengths. I enjoy all the opinions and banter that comes with this and we as a group and as a forum are better for it.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 64 users
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
4C is usually a perfect opportunity for scare mongers to do their thing, increase volatility, make a trade or two, and transfer shares/wealth to own accounts.

Having said that, I'm thankful for their hard work, countless hours of online downramping and bot trades, it has helped me accumulate a decent amount of shares for myself.

I'm sure most of you can say the same.

Be bussin peeps....

20220725_204800.jpg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 31 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)

I need Help!​

From Edge Impuls on Twitter

I read :

OpenNCC NCB is an accelerated AI reference platform designed and manufactured by EyeCloud.AI for edge-ai applications. It is a complete, open source replacement for Intel’s Neural Compute Stick2 (NCS2). It comes in two variants, a USB version and an FPC version.

Ok this is a platform for Intel, but which neuromerphic chip does Intel use? Do we know this?

https://www.crowdsupply.com/eyecloud/openncc-ncb

• Thinking
Reactions: 6 users
D

Deleted member 118

4C is usually a perfect opportunity for scare mongers to do their thing, increase volatility, make a trade or two, and transfer shares/wealth to own accounts.

Having said that, I'm thankful for their hard work, countless hours of online downramping and bot trades, it has helped me accumulate a decent amount of shares for myself.

I'm sure most of you can say the same.

Be bussin peeps....

View attachment 12441

I must admit I hope it ain’t a million plus, as it’s the 1st time in ages I can start topping up.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
D

Deleted member 118

I’ve a technical question for our tech heads on this page. Do you think it would be possible to make a crypto mining machine using an Akida™ PCIe Board or one of the development kits to keep power usage down and if so how lol

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
I feel like today will be the day for the 4C release. Regardless of the revenue amount, I hope there is a strong message from Sean about the previous accomplishments from the quarter and some bullish expectations and forecasts for next quarter.

Fingers crossed Yak is right with his prediction of at least $4 million revenue. It is a well researched prediction. I think some are just keeping their expectations low to avoid disappointment to be honest.

We all know where the company is headed, so $4 million-ish revenue is still peanuts in the grand scheme of where we will be (and for our current market cap) but it shows the doubters that we are headed in the right direction.

And if it's not $4 million as others are predicting, then cest la vie. This 4C will be a distant memory in 2 years when our revenue is many, many, many multiples higher than $4 million!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 54 users
S

Straw

If the 4C has nothing much I've moved on already.
If the 4C has lots of revenue I've moved on already.

It is of little consequence to the broader company journey in which I'm invested.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 55 users
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 38 users

chef

Emerged
I feel like today will be the day for the 4C release. Regardless of the revenue amount, I hope there is a strong message from Sean about the previous accomplishments from the quarter and some bullish expectations and forecasts for next quarter.

Fingers crossed Yak is right with his prediction of at least $4 million revenue. It is a well researched prediction. I think some are just keeping their expectations low to avoid disappointment to be honest.

We all know where the company is headed, so $4 million-ish revenue is still peanuts in the grand scheme of where we will be (and for our current market cap) but it shows the doubters that we are headed in the right direction.

And if it's not $4 million as others are predicting, then cest la vie. This 4C will be a distant memory in 2 years when our revenue is many, many, many multiples higher than $4 million!
guys have you forgotten about the wonderful page https://akida.io/upcoming? so release date will be friday

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
guys have you forgotten about the wonderful page https://akida.io/upcoming? so release date will be friday
The page is not official. The 29th of the month is just the last date it has to be receved (last trading day of the quarter).

"Disclaimer: This website has been created by an unlicensed individual shareholder of BrainChip, Inc. Brainchip does not endorse or take responsibility for any of the content or opinions on this website. No advice given, opinions only. Please do your own research"

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 8 users
Top Bottom