BRN Discussion Ongoing

Toto111

Also ... thanks for posting for the 4th time ever in 6 months. You should post more 🧐🤔😏
Really champ? Do you you judge someone’s interest, knowledge or appreciation of this forum by the number of posts?

• Fire
Reactions: 34 users

Fox151

Regular
Really champ? Do you you judge someone’s interest, knowledge or appreciation of this forum by the number of posts?
Yes, generally. Most are unwanted visitors from the crapper.

• Thinking
Reactions: 10 users
Chips funding bill faces a final vote in Senate this week

The bill also includes about $100 billion in authorizations over five years for programs including expanding the National Science Foundation’s work and establishing regional technology hubs to support start-ups in areas of the country that haven’t traditionally drawn big funding for tech.

The NSF would receive funds for a new technology directorate that would help turn basic research breakthroughs into real-world applications in fields such as artificial intelligence and quantum computing.
I think it will go through, concerns over China's advancing chip technology, despite efforts to curtail it, would be concerning them..

"China seems to have figured out how to make 7nm chips despite US sanctions"

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 9 users

cosors

👀
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Days to cover = 8.18. I like that number. Above 10 typically means the shorters may start to get into trouble covering their short positions.

“Days to cover is a temporal indication of the short interest in a company's stock. Days to cover is calculated by taking the quantity of shares that are currently sold short and dividing that amount by the stock's average daily trading volume. A high days-to-cover measurement can signal a potential short squeeze.”
Hey Sly, I think that 8.18 days to cover, will come down alot!

They may well be able to cover in 2 or 3 days, albeit at over 100% loss...

Every day now, is adding another bullet to the chamber, for a solid shorter smoking announcement.
roulette-bobi.gif

You'ld think Russian games would be falling out of favor, but shorters, are in a class of their own 🙄..

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
Profilfoto von Rob Telson
Rob Telson gefällt das

Dr. Randhir Thakur
Dr. Randhir Thakur• 3.+President, Intel Foundry Services 5 Std. •

We established Intel Foundry Services (IFS) to help meet the surging global demand for advanced semiconductor manufacturing capacity. Today’s announcement of a new foundry partnership with MediaTek is a validation that the IFS value proposition is resonating. Like many foundry customers, MediaTek is looking to build a more balanced, resilient supply chain. This partnership demonstrates our ability to engage foundry customers at scale with an attractive combination of production-proven platforms and leading-edge technologies. We take pride in having MediaTek’s confidence in our technology, manufacturing, and service capabilities. #IAMIntel #IntelFoundryServices #IFS #supplychain #semiconductors

• Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
-Cisco
-AWS
-Dell
-Lenovo
there could be a great conection to us

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Yak52

Regular
"But a recognition of highly probable IP fees hitting the next 4C will help improve the seriously down ramped SP of Brainchip and WHEN and/or IF the IP Fees do eventuate in the 4C the SP will take off from a higher price!"

Yak, there are around 70 to 80 million shorts trapped under 90 cents (unless some have already covered at a loss, which is possible).

If the quarterly is anything like what you're suggesting, it doesn't matter where the share price takes off from, they will possibly be closed out and have to cover.
There will not be enough selling volume and the share price, will most probably overshoot 2 bucks.

You should know this, so why all the accusations, that I have an agenda, other than wanting this Company to be successful?

Sorry DB but no one has stepped up and tried to use logic and info to explain WHY it is I might be incorrect. That is anyone but march85 who gave a very good case as why i might be wrong. This is the correct method to answer to my post.
Just TELLING someone that they are wrong without explaining how or why leaves one open to criticism and conjecture which is what I directed back in a reply which was not only to you but others here as well.

I know you want this company to be successful thats not in question, but the lame excuse of not wanting new holders to be let down if the 4C is not anything and SP drops definitely was suss. My reply regarding this was spot on. New holders entering now are only here for the POTENTIAL pop in the SP after the 4C, so don't go protecting them. They won't protect or care about you just take the profits.

I have stated I am understanding FF reasons for departing and agreeing more every day, and the "state of mind" and actions of many forum members here shows why FF made this decision. I suspect I may take the same road.

Yak52

• Sad
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Yak52

Regular
Disagree Yak, anyone buyng Brn anytime are smart people. I might change my stance in 2030 when its well over $20 (and im a conservate approach) . At the current price YAK its chicken feed 4c or no 4c still chicken feed price. And not sure what's with I'm leaving tse (over what?) a few words. Wish peoole would grow up and stick with the program.

😀 AKIDA ❤ Thanks the program.
Take a chill pill, we all on the same cheer squad, some with hairy legs some without 🤣

Damn here we go again! TOLD to "Take a chill pill" because someone does not understand or take the time to read the previous posts & replys to gain perspective about the discussion taking place. If they did this they would at least have a "Clue" about what the discussion topic and contents was about , ..............but no its just easier to denigrate them , ridicule them and tell them to take a "Chill Pill" and basically to shut up and sit quietly in a corner!

Its one thing and totally understandable and agreeable to take an opposing view point. But it is deplorable to do so from a point of plain ignorance & laziness!
Good night MDhere.

Yak52

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

Yak52

Regular
Please don't imply that the suggested millions of revenue to be potentially seen in this 4C by one single member of this forum as being "expected".

Also ... thanks for posting for the 4th time ever in 6 months. You should post more 🧐🤔😏

Sorry have to DISAGREE with you and your post wilzy123.

The "potential" $4 Mil revenue from 4 Lic Fees is potentially "EXPECTED" by me if all is correct with my research.

Please in future speak only for yourself and not others here as you do not represent the forum as a collective or individually. I should like to point out that some have indicated agreement with my posts and theory/research.

Perhaps you should spend 20 mins working through the ARN Partner Catalog researching the Brainchip involvement before commenting further?

Yak52

• Fire
  • Love

Yak52

Regular
Well thats 3 posts in a row I have had to defend myself against just because I have a viewpoint that does not concur with theirs!

It says something ...........about the direction of this forum.

Put simply............ it was 3 posts to many! A Poster should not have to defend his researched posts from others simply because they don't like or agree with it and do not even put up any reasoning or evidence to back their disagreement.

Just like that other place........

Y.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

MDhere

Regular
Well thats 3 posts in a row I have had to defend myself against just because I have a viewpoint that does not concur with theirs!

It says something ...........about the direction of this forum.

Put simply............ it was 3 posts to many! A Poster should not have to defend his researched posts from others simply because they don't like or agree with it and do not even put up any reasoning or evidence to back their disagreement.

Just like that other place........

Y.
Each has a choice Yak it disagree just as you had intially. I get your points of view and i don't have a opinion of most of yr view except the one about buying brn, its a buy any day of the week if yr not a day trader. And the chill pill was regarding everyone has opinions but you accentuate with Capitals and bold as a point of argument to others. that's all. tse is a friendly forum. not sure all the aggression.
Anyway like i said we all on the same team :)
2 hours left of a long 12hr shift and some interesting reading on here to pass some idle time.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 27 users

JK200SX

Regular
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 53 users
Sorry DB but no one has stepped up and tried to use logic and info to explain WHY it is I might be incorrect. That is anyone but march85 who gave a very good case as why i might be wrong. This is the correct method to answer to my post.
Just TELLING someone that they are wrong without explaining how or why leaves one open to criticism and conjecture which is what I directed back in a reply which was not only to you but others here as well.

I know you want this company to be successful thats not in question, but the lame excuse of not wanting new holders to be let down if the 4C is not anything and SP drops definitely was suss. My reply regarding this was spot on. New holders entering now are only here for the POTENTIAL pop in the SP after the 4C, so don't go protecting them. They won't protect or care about you just take the profits.

I have stated I am understanding FF reasons for departing and agreeing more every day, and the "state of mind" and actions of many forum members here shows why FF made this decision. I suspect I may take the same road.

Yak52
Yak, you said in reply to my post, of not wanting to raise expectations.

"But a recognition of highly probable IP fees hitting the next 4C will help improve the seriously down ramped SP of Brainchip and WHEN and/or IF the IP Fees do eventuate in the 4C the SP will take off from a higher price!"

So in helping the seriously downramped price and having it take off from a higher price after the 4C..
Where were you expecting this buying up of shares, raising the share price, to come from, if not from retail reading your posts?

Or were you expecting institutions, or smart money, to read your posts and think "Golly he's right" and buy the price up?

Or maybe the shorters would see your post and think "Yak's onto something, we'd better cover now!"

Where do you expect the buying up of the share price to come from?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7 users
D

Deleted member 118

Yak52

Yes and hopefully we might see FF return after the normal shit show we get just before and after the companies releases any financials, because if we don’t see him return I’ll have no choice FF.

So let just hope this will be our last time having to put up with the bullshit that goes with them

• Fire

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
1658776684405.png

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Is everyone okay? Serious question. People shouldn't be getting so worked up over differing opinions or posts on a forum.
Please reach out for a chat if you are not feeling okay.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 42 users
D

Deleted member 118

Is everyone okay? Serious question. People shouldn't be getting so worked up over differing opinions or posts on a forum.
Please reach out for a chat if you are not feeling okay.

Yep my door is also open

• Haha
Reactions: 19 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
Profilfoto von Rob Telson
Rob Telson gefällt das

Arm
Arm332.669 Follower:innen2 Std. • vor 2 Stunden

Autonomous vehicles have the green light in a major U.S. city 🚘

Our CEO, Rene Haas recently got the chance to experience a ride in a Cruise AV alongside their CEO Kyle Vogt, as Cruise's all electric, driverless service starts to welcome the public.

What's it like to be in the back seat of a moving car without a driver? Take a look. 👇

This is just the beginning of the journey for the longstanding Arm and Cruise partnership. We're excited to continue working together to scale out autonomous platforms, as the next generation of autonomous vehicles run #onArm.

Arm, Cruise and the driverless road ahead

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 39 users
Top Bottom