BRN Discussion Ongoing

Yak52

Regular
I see it differently for 2 reasons:
1. These are ARM partners, not customers.
2. We know about the Edge Impulse partnership and it’s more likely to me that we have similar collaborations with the other companies listed here with no revenue attached (building the ecosystem).

GOOD POINTS...........marsch85 and you might be correct.

YOU are the FIRST to post any info countering my posts and suggestions for which I thank you immensely. It was a totally honest post and not motivated by other considerations/objectives.

You suggest those companies are Partners and not Customers of ARM, which are like us (BRN-ARM Partner) may be the correct view point.
BUT I would also counter that as much as say EDGE IMPULSE are partners(?) of ARM as they are partners of us (BRN) separately, we (BRN) would also earn income from Lic fees from them (IMPULSE) when they use our product with their own Customers also.
This would also reflect the same with ARM surely?

The other companies listed also have popped up on our radar screens from time to time with Dot joining. Are they using Brainchip lic IP on ARM Cortex products with or to find their own Customers too? If so they owe us IP LIC Fees is quite possible.

Its complex looking from the outside trying to gain an understanding of how it all interlinks and is entwined with no 100% correct understanding possible at this time, but on face value it is certainly possible we could have some IP Lic fees within the next 4C which we ALL know must happen at some time soon.

Thanks for your post marsch85 and much appreciated!

Yak52:cool:

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 32 users

marsch85

Regular

YOU are the FIRST to post any info countering my posts and suggestions for which I thank you immensely. It was a totally honest post and not motivated by other considerations/objectives.

You suggest those companies are Partners and not Customers of ARM, which are like us (BRN-ARM Partner) may be the correct view point.
BUT I would also counter that as much as say EDGE IMPULSE are partners(?) of ARM as they are partners of us (BRN) separately, we (BRN) would also earn income from Lic fees from them (IMPULSE) when they use our product with their own Customers also.

The other companies listed also have popped up on our radar screens from time to time with Dot joining. Are they using Brainchip lic IP on ARM Cortex products with or to find their own Customers too? If so they owe us IP LIC Fees is quite possible.

Its complex looking from the outside trying to gain an understanding of how it all interlinks and is entwined with no 100% correct understanding possible at this time, but on face value it is certainly possible we could have some IP Lic fees within the next 4C which we ALL know must happen at some time soon.

It certainly is a good dialogue to have as we try to unpick how the ecosystem will exactly work (and generate revenue).

I used to work for IBM quite a while ago. When we sold SAP software to a customer they would pay the licence fees, etc directly to SAP. We basically had a joint go-to-market and would involve SAP in the sales process. This model is quite standard, but I'm sure there are many other forms of partnerships as well. My assumption is that we partner with Edge Impulse and when they (or when we jointly) sell Brainchip IP to their customers, those customers will pay the license fee and royalties to Brainchip directly. Edge Impulse will likely get a cut and of course also receives $$$ for the services (e.g. design, implementation, etc) they deliver.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 35 users
DB anyone BUYING their first BRN shares here NOW because of the impending 4C do so at their OWN risk. These are NOT BRN supporters or FOLLOWERS but just short term (pip) investors/traders.

DO NOT HAVE ANY REGARD FOR THEM! They could not care less about you or any other med/long term holder or supporter of Brainchip.

But a recognition of highly probable IP fees hitting the next 4C will help improve the seriously down ramped SP of Brainchip and WHEN and/or IF the IP Fees do eventuate in the 4C the SP will take off from a higher price!

Everyone wanted EVIDENCE of AKIDA being used by companies or the lic IP being used and yet when ARM actually show it to you everyone is walking in small circles trying to ignore it!

WEIRD!

Yak52. my last words on it all. DYOR.
"But a recognition of highly probable IP fees hitting the next 4C will help improve the seriously down ramped SP of Brainchip and WHEN and/or IF the IP Fees do eventuate in the 4C the SP will take off from a higher price!"

Yak, there are around 70 to 80 million shorts trapped under 90 cents (unless some have already covered at a loss, which is possible).

If the quarterly is anything like what you're suggesting, it doesn't matter where the share price takes off from, they will possibly be closed out and have to cover.
There will not be enough selling volume and the share price, will most probably overshoot 2 bucks.

You should know this, so why all the accusations, that I have an agenda, other than wanting this Company to be successful?

• Love
Reactions: 32 users

Yak52

Regular
I think it might be a worthwhile idea to reshare this again for those that haven't watched it.

GOOD Post .........AARONASX. This is a really excellent video and 100% on the Mark. ALL should see it at least once.

Add to it the FACT that the ASX houses the Server racks containing those BoTs that the Instos use against us so easily. These servers are in two specially built ASX buildings in Sydney and the ASX leases the "Racks" and connection via fiberoptic directly to the ASX master computers.
The ASX also takes all those extra trading fees generated by those BoTs churning the various stocks and SPs.

An extra bit of info is that these Servers (BoTs) get the true Market info & Trades before anyone else and actually get to make bids/sells based on that info before you and I even see them on our screens! Unfair advantage? lol

Yak52 :cool:

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users
I think it might be a worthwhile idea to reshare this again for those that haven't watched it.

If you liked that video then probs like this one.

I've watched it a few times as just mind numbing in a lot of ways.

Description below and about HFT / Quants. Gives us plebs a look at the fact we really have no chance against the tide but have to just work with it.

It is like 50 mins but worth a view when have time. There is 2 others in the series.

Description
The Wall Street Code | VPRO documentary | 2013
Views
Nov 4
A thriller about a genius algorithm builder who dared to stand up against Wall Street. Haim Bodek, aka The Algo Arms Dealer. After Quants: the Alchemists of Wall Street and Money & Speed: Inside the Black Box. This is the final episode of a trilogy in search of the winners and losers of the tech revolution on Wall Street. Trading on the financial market is not longer dominated by humans, but by super fast computers and algorithms. The result of this digital revolution on Wall Street is a complex and fragmented financial system that is hard to understand and overseen. A system that we are all connected to. The only people who understand the system a bit, are the people who built it.

Haim Bodek started his own high frequency trading in 2007 and built a from his point of view perfect and fast algorithm. One day it just stopped working. Profits disappeared en he went looking for the cause. He decided to go public with his search to display the rotten system.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

Yak52

Regular

Ummm.........talking with my better half (wifey) and explaining the above post I realized maybe a better way to describe my intent above.

I believe its possible and highly probable that some (future many) companies like EDGE IMPULSE are actual both.........partners with ARM and obtaining product from them (via Cortex) with AKIDA Lic IP for themselfs & third party on selling.......

AND also are partners with us directly to obtain our AKIDA lic IP for their OWN products (?) or other non-ARM companies products they are involved with. Essentially we could derive two revenue sources from EDGE IMPULSE (and other companies) both via ARM and also directly with them. Not everybody wants/needs an ARM Cortex product but do NEED our AKIDA .

Make any sense guys'n'gals? Made total sense to my wife so...........

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
WELL... all I can say is none of us have got a clue what is going to revealed in this 4C.... it's all speculation!! it's good to see healthy debates going backwards and forwards and that is what this forum is about! I enjoy seeing different peoples views ... there might be little snippets of info/revenue that we are expecting to see but none of us know what payments/fees are due to be included in this report as there is so much that we do not know about! I like many have been in since 2015 and happy to wait a bit longer for substantial revenue to start pouring in ..of which it most definitely will.. in a BIG way! if we get substantial revenue in this 4C then awesome if not then we only have a short time to wait until we do!

slightly adapted but ........ The 4C will do what the 4C does ... very much looking forward to it! Cheers all and Good Luck :)

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 53 users
F

Filobeddo

Ive tried to work out what the fu#k is happening with these trades. Just don't understand why we are not rocketing.
Hey, Im very patient. Ive decided more is better. Buy more shares and drink more beer.
ooops sorry Wilzy, not 100% research and slightly off topic

No Macca, correction, that’s right on topic

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users

Xray1

Regular
WELL... all I can say is none of us have got a clue what is going to revealed in this 4C.... it's all speculation!! it's good to see healthy debates going backwards and forwards and that is what this forum is about! I enjoy seeing different peoples views ... there might be little snippets of info/revenue that we are expecting to see but none of us know what payments/fees are due to be included in this report as there is so much that we do not know about! I like many have been in since 2015 and happy to wait a bit longer for substantial revenue to start pouring in ..of which it most definitely will.. in a BIG way! if we get substantial revenue in this 4C then awesome if not then we only have a short time to wait until we do!

slightly adapted but ........ The 4C will do what the 4C does ... very much looking forward to it! Cheers all and Good Luck :)
As Sean H stated at the AGM ..... watch the financials !!!!!. In my own mind, I took it to mean starting from this upcoming 4C after the AGM, so I do hope this 4C will be the start of positive news and revenues, as well as putting some credence to Sean H's somewhat cryptic use of words style ............ if not, then imo it's not the end of the world and we all will just have to wait for the next 4C.

• Fire
Reactions: 29 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
As Sean H stated at the AGM ..... watch the financials !!!!!. In my own mind, I took it to mean starting from this upcoming 4C after the AGM, so I do hope this 4C will be the start of positive news and revenues, as well as putting some credence to Sean H's somewhat cryptic use of words style ............ if not, then imo it's not the end of the world and we all will just have to wait for the next 4C.
Agreed Xray1 .... "watch the financials" there will be at least a thousand 👀 watching ;)

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users
…What do we KNOW about these 4 companies and their (if any associations) with BrainChip and Akida?

alwaysAi
Plumerai
Darwin Ai
Edge Impulse

Needless to say we are well aware of EDGE IMPULSE.

But what connections ,dots etc of the others ?? Comments or info anyone?

I was the original Plumerai poster I think @Yak52
My 21/05 posts below

I have not encountered alwaysAI or DarwinAI

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
If you liked that video then probs like this one.

I've watched it a few times as just mind numbing in a lot of ways.

Description below and about HFT / Quants. Gives us plebs a look at the fact we really have no chance against the tide but have to just work with it.

It is like 50 mins but worth a view when have time. There is 2 others in the series.

Description
The Wall Street Code | VPRO documentary | 2013
Views
Nov 4
A thriller about a genius algorithm builder who dared to stand up against Wall Street. Haim Bodek, aka The Algo Arms Dealer. After Quants: the Alchemists of Wall Street and Money & Speed: Inside the Black Box. This is the final episode of a trilogy in search of the winners and losers of the tech revolution on Wall Street. Trading on the financial market is not longer dominated by humans, but by super fast computers and algorithms. The result of this digital revolution on Wall Street is a complex and fragmented financial system that is hard to understand and overseen. A system that we are all connected to. The only people who understand the system a bit, are the people who built it.

Haim Bodek started his own high frequency trading in 2007 and built a from his point of view perfect and fast algorithm. One day it just stopped working. Profits disappeared en he went looking for the cause. He decided to go public with his search to display the rotten system.

Afternoon Fullmoonfever ,

Cheers for the great video.

HIGHLY Recomended viewing for all.

Regards,
Esq.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

Dallas

Regular
Shorts 🔥🔥🔥🔥🤖🙈💪🥳

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

MDhere

Regular
DB anyone BUYING their first BRN shares here NOW because of the impending 4C do so at their OWN risk. These are NOT BRN supporters or FOLLOWERS but just short term (pip) investors/traders.

DO NOT HAVE ANY REGARD FOR THEM! They could not care less about you or any other med/long term holder or supporter of Brainchip.

But a recognition of highly probable IP fees hitting the next 4C will help improve the seriously down ramped SP of Brainchip and WHEN and/or IF the IP Fees do eventuate in the 4C the SP will take off from a higher price!

Everyone wanted EVIDENCE of AKIDA being used by companies or the lic IP being used and yet when ARM actually show it to you everyone is walking in small circles trying to ignore it!

WEIRD!

Yak52. my last words on it all. DYOR.
Disagree Yak, anyone buyng Brn anytime are smart people. I might change my stance in 2030 when its well over $20 (and im a conservate approach) . At the current price YAK its chicken feed 4c or no 4c still chicken feed price. And not sure what's with I'm leaving tse (over what?) a few words. Wish peoole would grow up and stick with the program.

😀 AKIDA ❤ Thanks the program.
Take a chill pill, we all on the same cheer squad, some with hairy legs some without 🤣

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 33 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users
I'm not certain, but didn't Sean indicate a timeline regarding the revenue? I somehow have end of the year in my mind, but correct me if I'm wrong. Please :D

Reactions: 11 users

Foxdog

Regular
Sorry DB but I cannot agree.

To me reading and understanding the ARM Partner Catalog and its intended use, it is stating that these 4 Companies have USED some ARM Cortex products (lic) which have BRAINCHIP AKIDA IP .....INSTALLED on them.

WHY else would they be listed in the catalog as such?? Please explain how I am misunderstanding this ARM Catalog.
Can ANYONE show me that this is NOT the case?

NOW IF these 4 companies have used (lic IP) from BRAINCHIP according to PVDM statement to a Shareholder these 4 companies MUST PAY $1 Million dollars each for that lice IP use.......... PLUS Royalties when and where they come into play.

Are you now saying that "Crestman" and his discussion with PVDM was "false" or are you saying that PVDM was telling porkies about the ARM licensing agreement?

Seems to me quite a few here do not want the SP to go up yet from here . One would have to think that is so they can "Buy " a few more cheap BRN shares with their weekly pay packet or maybe "shorters" will drop the SP so they can grab a few down lower.

NOT supporting the company because you are "Scalping" the SP is not a very good attitude really.
Each to his own but please do not take the Moral high side while doing this.
I am beginning to agree with Fact Finder (FF) more and more each day now for his reasons to depart this forum!

IF I AM CORRECT...........
and I am not stating definitely that I am, but the evidence seems to point that I AM CORRECT.

This means we SHOULD HAVE 4 x $1 Million Lic IP FEEs (ARM Customers) in the NEXT 4C.

Why down play this potential outcome? :rolleyes:

Oh yes and quite possibly that $2 Mil leftover to be paid by MegaChips.

Totally agree Yak - I reckon at least 6mil incoming for sure. The only question is the timing of the IP fees (i.e. have they been paid yet) and whether they will show in this 4C. I hope you're right for this one but I'd also be happy just to see an increase in revenue from the last 4C, which would be irrefutable proof that progress is being made behind the scenes.

Reactions: 12 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Let's not bite each other's heads off. Both DB and Yak are and have always been massive supporters of BRN. It's like we don't have the numpties from the other place so we need to argue with someone, anyone! haha. We all have different opinions but I think we are all on the same page here. We all want to see Brainchip become one of the biggest companies on the ASX. Everyone here might have slightly different agendas (I want to see $10 now! Haha) too which is okay.

Yak, love your work but I too am leaning towards this 4C being a bit of a fizzer with the real revenue to start flowing in next quarter. I'm not trying to suppress the price (I am maxed out) but I don't believe we will see the $4 million revenue you are anticipating. Purely because of the fact that contracts and agreements take f#@king forever to go through lawyers etc and although they may have established heads of agreement or some sort of pre contract, maybe the cash hasn't hit the bank yet (we don't know the exact terms of any agreement). I sincerely hope you are right and I am wrong but whatever the case is, I look forward to having beers with you at the $10 party (whenever that may be).

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 34 users

Crestman

Regular
Ummm.........talking with my better half (wifey) and explaining the above post I realized maybe a better way to describe my intent above.

I believe its possible and highly probable that some (future many) companies like EDGE IMPULSE are actual both.........partners with ARM and obtaining product from them (via Cortex) with AKIDA Lic IP for themselfs & third party on selling.......

AND also are partners with us directly to obtain our AKIDA lic IP for their OWN products (?) or other non-ARM companies products they are involved with. Essentially we could derive two revenue sources from EDGE IMPULSE (and other companies) both via ARM and also directly with them. Not everybody wants/needs an ARM Cortex product but do NEED our AKIDA .

Make any sense guys'n'gals? Made total sense to my wife so...........

Did she just nod with glazed eyes thinking ah look at him in his little Brainchip world?

Only asking because thats what my wife seems to do :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 29 users
Top Bottom