BRN Discussion Ongoing

Fox151

Regular
Why would someone "laugh" at this?
There has been an accident and a boy has lost his finger and people find it funny 😐.
To be fair, he got his finger broken. He didn't lose it. He'll get rewarded handsomely by the robot manufacturer.

But, of all the ways to break a finger... it happened playing chess. Of all the sports his risk-averse mother could have convinced him to play... that deserves at least a giggle.

And why did his finger get broken? Did the AI mistake it for a chess piece? Or was the AI losing and developed jealousy? A potential problem for a self training, learning on the chip Akida? Again. That atleast deserves a giggle.

Lots to laugh about in this story.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users
F

Filobeddo

Someone will be sent to the Gulag for sure, for this embarrassment.

What did they expect, that robot was taken straight off the Lada auto assembly line 😉 and It doesn’t have a clue how to play chess 😆

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

jla

Regular
To be fair, he got his finger broken. He didn't lose it. He'll get rewarded handsomely by the robot manufacturer.

But, of all the ways to break a finger... it happened playing chess. Of all the sports his risk-averse mother could have convinced him to play... that deserves at least a giggle.

And why did his finger get broken? Did the AI mistake it for a chess piece? Or was the AI losing and developed jealousy? A potential problem for a self training, learning on the chip Akida? Again. That atleast deserves a giggle.

And the child did play the next day.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

charmander

Regular
Morning superstars - dragging up this from the depths of my mind (it's full of far too much crazy cool research from everyone here) - were we expecting another patent or two to come through sometime in the near future?

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Lex555

Regular
But imagine this... they are making so much money that they can not pump it back into the company quick enough therefore they pay dividends just to get rid of it.
And they can do a stock buy back, which increases the share price but doesn’t provide a taxable event like dividends for people, and ones that one income sell a few shares

F

Filobeddo

Great point Foxy , can’t think of another ‘sport’ that you’d be less likely to be injured than chess.

But hang on maybe I’m wrong, what about the punch ons? I’ve just remembered there was one recently (shown on the news) during a game.

Think they call it ‘Nerd UFC’ 😂

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users
Great point Foxy , can’t think of another ‘sport’ that you’d be less likely to be injured than chess.

But hang on maybe I’m wrong, what about the punch ons? I’ve just remembered there was one recently (shown on the news) during a game
And let’s not forget. Pigs have feeling too!

😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Lex555

Regular
Brainchip was accepted into the ARM AI Partnership on the 22nd May 2022. Let's assume ARM did some testing and Brainchip did some demonstrating prior to this date? It still gives us very little time to get any revenue in the last Quarter.
This will be huge but I am not expecting any revenue from ARM at this early stage.
True, unless arms mechanism to promote partnerships is after a client requires its services, then we could back date demonstration period. In my opinion there is still potential for revenue from the ARM sphere, my heart says yes head still says no.

Either way I plan to buy more before and after 4C 😋

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users

Lex555

Regular
Also a great read for the AMD believers..........

"AMD has been customizing chips for many years, most notably for gaming consoles made by Sony and Microsoft, but using mostly internal technology.

Customers want flexibility to meet specific organizational requirements, and are looking to integrate accelerators inside chips for applications that include AI and automotive, AMD executives said during the show.

“We’re going to make it much easier to add third-party IP as well as customer IP to that chiplet platform,” said Lisa Su, AMD CEO, during the conference."

View attachment 12382 View attachment 12383 View attachment 12384 View attachment 12385 View attachment 12387 View attachment 12388
Love your work MC, I see these simple LinkedIn posts like a beautiful spider web connecting new and existing leads. If I had more time I’d love to contribute further, from the bottom of my heart thank you to all those who take the time and go deep!

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Morning Chippers,

Commsec,
Morningstar Quantative Rating,
22nd July 2022,
Undervalued
Fair Value $1.77
Three 🌟.

Regards,
Esq.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 44 users

charmander

Regular
SelfWealth ("Markets Week Ahead" email) again giving us exposure that some of the other platforms would not last week

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220725_091517.jpg
    Screenshot_20220725_091517.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 67
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users

Makeme 2020

Regular
Selfwealth trading Market update Top Aussie stocks last week.
View this email in your browser
Help Centre | Login
ASX Futures -0.18% S&P 500 -0.93% Hang Seng Index +0.17%
mail

Will Apple and Microsoft earnings stand up to economic headwinds? Inflation and rates set to meet head on​

The coming week shapes up as one of the most pivotal for markets in 2022 thus far, with a barrage of economic news and data-points set to be released, both home and abroad, as well as mega-tech earnings from Apple, Alphabet, Amazon, and Microsoft.

Good morning Shane,​

These are your top stories entering the new trading week.
Top Stories
  1. Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL), Amazon (NASDAQ: AMZN), Alphabet (NASDAQ: GOOGL), Microsoft (NASDAQ: MSFT), and Meta (NASDAQ: META) prepare to hand down results in a tech-heavy earnings deluge. What to look out for. Read more.

2. Inflation-sensitive stocks expected to see more volatility with Australian inflation data set to reach the highest level in more than 30 years and real wages tumble backwards. Read more.

3. Is the US economy already in a recession? Investors look to GDP data and the Federal Reserve’s next supersized rate hike for direction. Read more.
Top stocks last week
Aussie stocks 🇦🇺
🟢 1. Brainchip (BRN) 36.4%
🟢 2. Sayona Mining (SYA) 33.3%
🟢 3. Novonix (NVX) 26.7%
🟢 4. Pendal Group (PDL) 26.3%
🟢 5. Megaport (MP1) 26.3%
ASX stocks with min. value $750m
US stocks 🇺🇸
🟢 1. Shopify (SHOP) 19.4%
🟢 2. HCA Healthcare (HCA) 17.7%
🟢 3. Netflix (NFLX) 16.6%
🟢 4. Tesla (TSLA) 13.4%
🟢 5. Las Vegas Sands (LVS) 12.9%
US stocks with min. value US$20bn
HK stocks 🇭🇰
🟢 1. Zai Lab (9688) 21.0%
🟢 2. SITC International (1308) 15.4%
🟢 3. Nagacorp (3918) 15.0%
🟢 4. Orient Overseas (0316) 13.6%
🟢 5. SenseTime Group (0020) 12.5%
HKEX stocks with min. value HKD$25bn
mail

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users
It’s called good old Aussie Sense of Humour. The child wasn’t killed. A before it is said , yes it would be different if it were my child.

Don’t let PC get in the way of a good laugh!

😜😵‍💫😬🤣🤣
And it happened close to the time that the chess world champion said that he would not defend his title as he had lost interest in playing chess ♟. Now , in hindsight, that has been a very good move

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users
F

Filobeddo

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
What's the go with the BS low ball sell orders?? did they just appear now?

View attachment 12390

That's pretty normal TBH. Also normal is the junk on the buy side next to the rows you highlighted...

Reactions: 16 users
F

Filobeddo

That's pretty normal TBH. Also normal is the junk on the buy side next to the rows you highlighted...

really?? might need to get my eyesight checked then, dont remember seeing that on sell side

Reactions: 3 users

Mccabe84

Regular
really?? might need to get my eyesight checked then, dont remember seeing that
Possibly shorters trying to make like there’s going to be a big drop in share price so people panic sell

• Haha

Slade

Top 20
really?? might need to get my eyesight checked then, dont remember seeing that on sell side
Its very normal and they will disappear before trading begins.

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

TasTroy77

Founding Member
Well ARM has these companies using Brainchip Akida in Cortex-A & Cortex-M and 2 of those companies in Cortex -R. (??)

The ARM Catalogue shows who is using Brainchip, where (Category) and What in (Industry & Technology) as well as which particular
ARM Cortex model it is actually in.

Seems simple and quite defined to me which is why I replied to your post with this. These are CUSTOMERS of ARM using ARM Cortex with
(it would seem) AKIDA IP and therefore if "Crestmans" claim is true..............................or at least acknowledgement of customers via ARM from Brainchip Management.

The ARM Partner Catalog seems to show AKIDA is with these companies in these Products. How does this look to everyone? Go to Catalog and have a play with (tick) functions to see.
ARM Partner Catalog website

Any such news needs to be released before the 4C gets released.

Interesting week ahead. Might explain the SP increasing and buy up.

Yak52:cool:
Everything you say makes sense@Yak52
I had tempered my expectations for this 4c but if you are right "boom " 💥

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users
F

Filobeddo

Its very normal and they will disappear before trading begins.

Possibly shorters trying to make like there’s going to be a big drop in share price so people panic sell

F#k shorters must have been listening ;), there's now a shite load more

• Haha
  • Sad
Top Bottom