BRN Discussion Ongoing

Beebo

Regular
I expect the 4C to show:

A measurable increase in revenue from engineering and services fees, but not significant (likely in the $750K range)

A dramatic increase in operating costs.

A hint of guidance and more color on the ecosystem.

The shorts will launch negative articles about money in vs money out.

The ‘street’ will like the 4C, look forward to 2023 progress, and continue to slow roast the shorts.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 36 users
D

Deleted member 118

D8749FA7-CAC7-4724-B02B-8BE7DD9AF0C6.png

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13 users

VictorG

In what year are you expecting "BRN would result with revenue in the 10's of US$billions" to happen?
Refer to previous posts re Ark Investments for starters

Reactions: 3 users
I'm not sure how you're coming to that assumption, Yak52, but I like it.

How can you not remember MegaChips 😛

I don't want to lift anyone's expectations, of that kind of a 4C..

Let's not make asses out of ourselves 😛

Ahhh couldn't find the clip, but there was a scene in a "Welcome back Kotter" episode, that I saw years ago, where a student said he assumed something.

Kotter said "Ahhh you assumed!"
He then wrote ASSUME in big letters on the blackboard and circled each part.

"When you ASSUME, you make an ASS out of U and out of ME" 😛
Yesssss I know this

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
Morning all, I hope we all see something amazing and valuable in the SP with the 4c. I am holding no expectations. I wish good luck to all

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users
D

Deleted member 118

Morning all, I hope we all see something amazing and valuable in the SP with the 4c. I am holding no expectations. I wish good luck to all

• Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
  • Sad
Reactions: 13 users
F

Filobeddo

... But, on the basis that has been presented to us, payment under the purported the ARM agreement is contingent on ARM sub-licensing Akida IP to ARM customers. Hence no revenue until an ARM customer requires an AKIDA IP device.

Haha Dio, will you be my lawyer?? 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Kachoo

Regular
I'm just waiting to see the first signs of comercial revenue and growth to solidify what I believe and research has led me to believe. An up tick in revenue would be nice but I had it pegged for next quarter but it be a pleasant surprise.

We are at the turning point and the continued growth within the company are clear signs that we are about to accelerate fast. IMO

Good morning all.

• Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Dhm

Regular
With Arm providing componentry for 99% of mobile phones, and Arm’s own website showing our many areas of expertise, it isn’t a large leap of faith to believe we may find ourselves being used for battery efficiencies and more In many future mobiles to be released.

Not to mention hundreds of products that Arm contributes to in the list below. This company is really that Kerry Packer and Alan Bond opportunity of a lifetime. Hold tight and avoid white noise guys.

6E7EB6D3-D4A8-4641-8565-F7CA251F98F1.jpeg
AFDA8A3B-F0E1-44DB-A875-052E569BCC80.jpeg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 56 users

Quatrojos

Regular
Why would someone "laugh" at this?
There has been an accident and a boy has lost his finger and people find it funny 😐.
Humour is a bridge to shock and horror.

Reactions: 9 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
"I got the chance to speak to PVDM and I asked him about the ARM partnership. He told me that the agreement was that they will receive $1M upfront for every ARM customer who wants their device/chip to include Akida IP. And then will get ongoing royalties when that device/chip is manufactured on an ongoing basis" - DingoBorat
------------------------------------------------------

DB based on this it would be reasonable? to assume that we will see possibly 4 of these $1 Mil payments in this 4C plus remainder of upfront ($2M?) from another previous (forget who now).

Below are (2) two pic from ARM Partner Catalogue showing search results for Brainchip.
Pic 1 shows 5 companies namely :
alwaysAi
EDGE IMPULSE
Plumerai
DarwinAi
Brainchip
(note- Brainchip seems to listed as (1) in each category also- listing showing (1) one is Brainchip and area it is/can be used?)

Pic 2 shows that all four(4) are using Brainchip in ARM Cortex-A and ARM Cortex-M
Pic 2 shows that two(2) EDGE IMPULSE & DarwinAi are using brainchip also in ARM Cortex-R

The Category list shows where all these 4 companies are using Brainchip Akida.

4 in Vision (all)
3 in Voice (all) - EDGE IMPULSE, Plumerai, DarwinAi
3 in (other) ML - " " " "
2 in Vibration - EDGE IMPLUSE, Plumerai
1 in Robotics - always Ai
1 in Cameras - Plumerai
1 in Embedded - "
(listings showing (1) one is Brainchip and area it is/can be used?)

ALSO note where the listing shows -
Industry & Technologies (Pic 2)
Any listing here above (1) one means it is with one of these companies listed above in anything from - Ai, Automotive, Industrial, Healthcare, mobile computing etc, etc.

View attachment 12370

View attachment 12371

Interesting possibilities regarding our next Revenue 4C statement.

Am I wrong about this? ARM Partner Catalog website

Yak52 :cool:
Brainchip was accepted into the ARM AI Partnership on the 22nd May 2022. Let's assume ARM did some testing and Brainchip did some demonstrating prior to this date? It still gives us very little time to get any revenue in the last Quarter.
This will be huge but I am not expecting any revenue from ARM at this early stage.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 31 users

M_C

Founding Member
This was posted by Edge Impulse recently

capture.jpg

STMicroelectronics

The ISM330ISN always-on 6-axis inertial measurement unit (IMU) for movement and position sensing uses its embedded intelligence to deliver unrivaled performance and accuracy for its size and power. Ideal for IoT and industrial applications, ST’s new IMU sets to accelerate response time and extend battery life in equipment such as condition monitors for predictive maintenance, as well as battery-operated asset trackers and industrial applications such as robots.

The intelligence built into the ISM330ISN enables smart devices to perform advanced motion-detection functions in the sensor without interaction with the external microcontroller (MCU), thus saving power at system level. ST’s approach integrates a specialized processor, the ISPU, in a small area directly on the sensor chip, optimized for machine-learning applications. This enables the ISM330ISN module to have a 50% smaller footprint and consume 50% less power than a typical co-packaged MCU.

Capture.PNG
Screenshot_20220722-092156_LinkedIn.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 51 users

M_C

Founding Member
Also a great read for the AMD believers..........

"AMD has been customizing chips for many years, most notably for gaming consoles made by Sony and Microsoft, but using mostly internal technology.

Customers want flexibility to meet specific organizational requirements, and are looking to integrate accelerators inside chips for applications that include AI and automotive, AMD executives said during the show.

“We’re going to make it much easier to add third-party IP as well as customer IP to that chiplet platform,” said Lisa Su, AMD CEO, during the conference."

Capture11.1.PNG
Capture11.2.PNG
Capture11.3.PNG
Capture11.PNG
Capture10.PNG
Capture1.PNG

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 40 users
F

Filobeddo

Interesting, $498k order just now 7.56am

Attachments

• 9B97E794-1E0F-46C1-8E1F-BDB2B2E6926D.jpeg
    9B97E794-1E0F-46C1-8E1F-BDB2B2E6926D.jpeg
    788.2 KB · Views: 135
  • Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 18 users
Why would someone "laugh" at this?
There has been an accident and a boy has lost his finger and people find it funny 😐.
It’s called good old Aussie Sense of Humour. The child wasn’t killed. A before it is said , yes it would be different if it were my child.

Don’t let PC get in the way of a good laugh!

😜😵‍💫😬🤣🤣

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 15 users

Boab

Someones at it early. Wonder if it's the same one as late last week with the @1.711 and then the $1.171??

westpac.jpg

• Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

Boab

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Deadpool

hyper-efficient Ai
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7 users