BRN Discussion Ongoing

Yak52

Regular
A significant Number of Shorts were close last week between Weds & Thursday.

Aprox 7.5 mil GROSS and 6.9 Mil COVERED. [ edit- THESE ARE THE AMOUNTS REDUCED, not the actual Total Shorts taken out. ]

Data ex-ASX is current to only THURS 21st July 2022.

Whats happened since is just a guess but .2 Mil new shorts were added on Friday 22nd in the usual daily totals.

Positive news no matter how you look at it, Shorting trend is downward.

Yak52. :cool:

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 54 users

TechGirl

Founding Member
Thanks Tas Troy77.

I don't think many here quite got what I was getting at though.

I WAS NOT SUGGESTING REVENUE FROM ARM VIA .........ROYALTYS.

I was suggesting that ARM Partner Program shows (to me anyway) that 4 Companies are using BrainChip AKIDA in ARM Cortex products.

AND IF what Crestman has said about talking to PVDM and being told that (quote) - "At the last Brainchip get together in Perth a few months ago in the hotel opposite their R&D offices, I got the chance to speak to PVDM and I asked him about the ARM partnership. He told me that the agreement was that they will receive $1M upfront for every ARM customer who wants their device/chip to include Akida IP."

So as I SUGGESTED that could mean we have 4 Companies each paying Brainchip $1 Mil upfront FEES in the NEXT 4C.

Dont know whats hard to understand about that concept.

$4 mil Plus Revenue in the next 4C would be VERY SIGNIFICANT to the Market. :rolleyes:

Ok enough for now,
Cheers,bye

Yak52:cool:

I understood what you were saying Yak & I agree with you, it could be in this 4C & if not it will then be in future 4C's (y)

• Fire
Reactions: 27 users

Yak52

Regular
I understood what you were saying Yak & I agree with you, it could be in this 4C & if not it will then be in future 4C's (y)
Thanks Techgirl

Yak52

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
D

Deleted member 118

Morning Chippers,

Commsec,
Morningstar Quantative Rating,
22nd July 2022,
Undervalued
Fair Value $1.77
Three 🌟.

Regards,
Esq.

Are they ever

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users
D

Deleted member 118

It used to work in the Lubyanka.
Maybe the boy was cheating and the robot caught him out.

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Yak52

Regular
Are they ever

Debatable about that rocket577...................But other Independent Reports have stated the same amount.

More important to us is the fact that Morningstar are telling & recommending to ALL THEIR SUBSCRIBERS that in an Analyst report we have increased in value and given a target figure.

Investors will take note and buy, those who watch & follow Morningstar recommendations. They are also extensively used throughout the financial system which counts.

Yak52 :cool:

• Fire
Reactions: 15 users
D

Deleted member 118

Debatable about that rocket577...................But other Independent Reports have stated the same amount.

More important to us is the fact that Morningstar are telling & recommending to ALL THEIR SUBSCRIBERS that in an Analyst report we have increased in value and given a target figure.

Investors will take note and buy, those who watch & follow Morningstar recommendations. They are also extensively used throughout the financial system which counts.

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Shadow59

Regular
Buyers are hanging around for shorters to come down at the moment.
Not lots happenng, hopefully they're giving up. Maybe we'll see a run up this afternoon.

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Yak52

Regular
How this for an interesting observation!

Since 12:00 noon the reading and checking of the Forum has stopped! This would suggest that most if not many have gone off to lunch and you are probably following the Forum and trading from your Office computer doing a bit of DT or accumulating when negative sentiment & lower prices strike.

Interesting if aside from Instos trading between themselfs the only "other" market is .................you?

Would seem to indicate a very small available "supply" of shares. (Instos aside of course!).

Yak52 :rolleyes:

• Fire
Reactions: 18 users

Proga

Regular
Also a great read for the AMD believers..........

"AMD has been customizing chips for many years, most notably for gaming consoles made by Sony and Microsoft, but using mostly internal technology.

Customers want flexibility to meet specific organizational requirements, and are looking to integrate accelerators inside chips for applications that include AI and automotive, AMD executives said during the show.

“We’re going to make it much easier to add third-party IP as well as customer IP to that chiplet platform,” said Lisa Su, AMD CEO, during the conference."

View attachment 12382 View attachment 12383 View attachment 12384 View attachment 12385 View attachment 12387 View attachment 12388
I noticed the change when Intel were announcing their massive expansion of fabrication plants. The current business models of the likes of Intel, AMD etc have been inverted. They have moved from a closed loop, ie must use our software, tech, IP etc to we'll manufacture anything and these are now our partners if you choose to use them. Unfortunately some in here don't know the difference between a partner and a customer.

Agree @Bravo there is only one magic sauce lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 7 users

wilzy123

Founding Member

How come investors aren't taking note and buying here then?

1658716811194.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16 users

Yak52

Regular
How come investors aren't taking note and buying here then?

View attachment 12401

GEEZ Wilzy..............do you have ANYTHING positive to say anymore here?

Ok the MOST obvious answer is......................

WHY WOULD ANYONE BUY A SHARE IN TMH ..........................PERIOD!

Yak52 :cool: ps. You couldn't give me the shares! lol

• Haha
Reactions: 25 users

Shadow59

Regular
Lucky to have more funds cleared over the weekend. Acquired more at 1.145, still sooo undervalued.
My opinion, not financial advice

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

wilzy123

Founding Member

Lighten up tiger. :ROFLMAO: Was merely taking the piss. I know you're not a fan, hence my post. (y)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Yak52

Regular
Lighten up tiger. :ROFLMAO: Was merely taking the piss of TMH. I know you're not a fan, hence my post. (y)

No worries, understood but still mildly concerned your not very positive these days. :rolleyes:

Y.

ps. I could have added to my previous post that owning THM shares would also probably include some sort of LIABILITY attached as well. lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
still mildly concerned your not very positive these days.

I'll let you sort that one out, but don't be concerned about your perception of me. Am as positive as ever about the company and where it's headed.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users

Yak52

Regular
Since these companies are using AKIDA it would seem according to the ARM Partner Catalog anyway (correct?) what do we KNOW
about these 4 companies and their (if any associations) with BrainChip and Akida?

alwaysAi
Plumerai
Darwin Ai
Edge Impulse

Needless to say we are well aware of EDGE IMPULSE.

But what connections ,dots etc of the others ?? Comments or info anyone?

• Thinking
Reactions: 3 users
F

Filobeddo

Ok the MOST obvious answer is......................

WHY WOULD ANYONE BUY A SHARE IN TMH ..........................PERIOD!

Yak52 :cool: ps. You couldn't give me the shares! lol

Already put all my free TMH shares to good use 😁............need some more ... & quickly ;)

toilet paper GIF

PS, Dio @Diogenese you havent said whether you'll act as my lawyer yet?…….I'm probably gunna need one soon ;);) 😊

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Afternoon Chippers,

Feels like we are in a Gulfstream G800, jets idling over, runway lights are lit up and just waiting on control tower to green light ....

On a more serious note...there was a sell order sitting at $1.20 for 500,000 units, moved to $1.15 and sold.
This trade sat at 1.20 for the last couple of days.
Now that it has gone the sell side has opened up.

Bring it.

😃.

Regards,
Esq.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 34 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
Lotttttttttttta junk trades........

1658720398891.png

• Fire