BRN Discussion Ongoing

Crestman

Regular
"I got the chance to speak to PVDM and I asked him about the ARM partnership. He told me that the agreement was that they will receive $1M upfront for every ARM customer who wants their device/chip to include Akida IP. And then will get ongoing royalties when that device/chip is manufactured on an ongoing basis"

Hey Crestman, sounds like a credible arrangement and although what you said is hearsay and therefore doesn't carry much weight, if such a agreement was in place, wouldn't that have had to be announced to the ASX as continuous disclosure of a material income deal?

Or does that not have to be announced, as we are already receiving income and don't have to announce the material details, of each partnership, going forward?

Where's FactFinder when you need him?
Hey DB, I agree and amazed why it wasnt announced, but I guess they have to be careful as it is just an agreement and not a financial transaction or sales order until their customers sign on the dotted line. But I would not say its hearsay. I spoke to the great man himself, a very humble and friendly man and I swear that is what he told me.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users
Hey DB, I agree and amazed why it wasnt announced, but I guess they have to be careful as it is just an agreement and not a financial transaction or sales order until their customers sign on the dotted line. But I would not say its hearsay. I spoke to the great man himself, a very humble and friendly man and I swear that is what he told me.
Not doubting your integrity Crestman, but it's still hearsay..

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users

RobjHunt

Regular
Teach22,

Yes the numbers get pretty lofty, very quickly.

I believe the overall market was forecast to reach $80 TRILLION USD in the not to distant future.
This figure was quantified , albeit a educated guess, by a US fund manager a little while ago .

Her name is Cathie Wood, ARC invest.

Give her a call and tell her to rein it in.

Esq.
Well put @Esq.111

Reactions: 7 users
F

Filobeddo

off topic and just a bit of fun...
I had forwarded Anastasia's videos to a friend who also lost his concentration along the way. His response 🤣

As has already been said, laughing is healthy. And I love this group for that! It's healthy for the pocket, the brain and the mind 🤗

Yeah sorry Cosors ….lost you for a bit after ….Anastasiiaaaaa…❤️❤️

But now I’m back and have to say, ‘your friend’ looks strangely familiar as well as his reaction….

You know I learnt a really useful thing today on this site… and that’s how to save videos

Gotta go now 😉😂

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Yak52

Regular
"I got the chance to speak to PVDM and I asked him about the ARM partnership. He told me that the agreement was that they will receive $1M upfront for every ARM customer who wants their device/chip to include Akida IP. And then will get ongoing royalties when that device/chip is manufactured on an ongoing basis"

Hey Crestman, sounds like a credible arrangement and although what you said is hearsay and therefore doesn't carry much weight, if such a agreement was in place, wouldn't that have had to be announced to the ASX as continuous disclosure of a material income deal?

Or does that not have to be announced, as we are already receiving income and don't have to announce the material details, of each partnership, going forward?

"I got the chance to speak to PVDM and I asked him about the ARM partnership. He told me that the agreement was that they will receive $1M upfront for every ARM customer who wants their device/chip to include Akida IP. And then will get ongoing royalties when that device/chip is manufactured on an ongoing basis" - DingoBorat
------------------------------------------------------

DB based on this it would be reasonable? to assume that we will see possibly 4 of these $1 Mil payments in this 4C plus remainder of upfront ($2M?) from another previous (forget who now).

Below are (2) two pic from ARM Partner Catalogue showing search results for Brainchip.
Pic 1 shows 5 companies namely :
alwaysAi
EDGE IMPULSE
Plumerai
DarwinAi
Brainchip
(note- Brainchip seems to listed as (1) in each category also- listing showing (1) one is Brainchip and area it is/can be used?)

Pic 2 shows that all four(4) are using Brainchip in ARM Cortex-A and ARM Cortex-M
Pic 2 shows that two(2) EDGE IMPULSE & DarwinAi are using brainchip also in ARM Cortex-R

The Category list shows where all these 4 companies are using Brainchip Akida.

4 in Vision (all)
3 in Voice (all) - EDGE IMPULSE, Plumerai, DarwinAi
3 in (other) ML - " " " "
2 in Vibration - EDGE IMPLUSE, Plumerai
1 in Robotics - always Ai
1 in Cameras - Plumerai
1 in Embedded - "
(listings showing (1) one is Brainchip and area it is/can be used?)

ALSO note where the listing shows -
Industry & Technologies (Pic 2)
Any listing here above (1) one means it is with one of these companies listed above in anything from - Ai, Automotive, Industrial, Healthcare, mobile computing etc, etc.

ARM 1.jpg

ARM 2.jpg

Interesting possibilities regarding our next Revenue 4C statement.

Am I wrong about this? ARM Partner Catalog website

Yak52 :cool:

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 50 users
"I got the chance to speak to PVDM and I asked him about the ARM partnership. He told me that the agreement was that they will receive $1M upfront for every ARM customer who wants their device/chip to include Akida IP. And then will get ongoing royalties when that device/chip is manufactured on an ongoing basis" - DingoBorat

DB based on this it would be reasonable? to assume that we will see possibly 4 of these $1 Mil payments in this 4C plus remainder of upfront ($2M?) from another previous (forget who now).

Below are (2) two pic from ARM Partner Catalogue showing search results for Brainchip.
alwaysAi
EDGE IMPULSE
Plumerai
DarwinAi
Brainchip (note- Brainchip seems to listed as (1) in each category also- listing showing (1) one is Brainchip and area it is/can be used?)

Pic 2 shows that all four(4) are using Brainchip in ARM Cortex-A and ARM Cortex-M
Pic 2 shows that two(2) EDGE IMPULSE & DarwinAi are using brainchip also in ARM Cortex-R

4 in Vision (all)
1 in Cameras - Plumerai
1 in Embedded - "

Any listing here above (1) one means it is with one of these companies listed above in anything from - Ai, Automotive, Industrial, Healthcare, mobile computing etc, etc.

View attachment 12370

View attachment 12371

I'm not sure how you're coming to that assumption, Yak52, but I like it.

How can you not remember MegaChips 😛

I don't want to lift anyone's expectations, of that kind of a 4C..

Let's not make asses out of ourselves 😛

Ahhh couldn't find the clip, but there was a scene in a "Welcome back Kotter" episode, that I saw years ago, where a student said he assumed something.

Kotter said "Ahhh you assumed!"
He then wrote ASSUME in big letters on the blackboard and circled each part.

"When you ASSUME, you make an ASS out of U and out of ME" 😛

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

cosors

👀

Can it be that this is not a secret how the partnership program works? I mean if a new partner of ARM with their technology ensures that ARM's portfolio grows. I know little about it but I imagine it's like a bonus and everyone in the ARM Partner Program gets this offer and so it wouldn't be a secret. Just a thought.

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: 6 users
F

Filobeddo

It could well be, because any money coming in, the "1 million dollar upfront fee" is entirely dependent on a customer of ARM's, saying they want to use it and therefore, it is not material unless that happens.

So if a customer of ARM's, was to then say they did, that is not a matter for Brainchip to disclose, as it is ARM's customer, not theirs..

Interesting...

Any thoughts folks?

I’m no lawyer DB, but IMO if BRN signs a revenue agreement then once it’s enacted they would have to disclose

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users

Yak52

Regular
I'm not sure how you're coming to that assumption, Yak52, but I like it.

How can you not remember MegaChips 😛

I don't want to lift anyone's expectations, of that kind of a 4C..

Let's not make asses out of ourselves 😛

Well ARM has these companies using Brainchip Akida in Cortex-A & Cortex-M and 2 of those companies in Cortex -R. (??)

The ARM Catalogue shows who is using Brainchip, where (Category) and What in (Industry & Technology) as well as which particular
ARM Cortex model it is actually in.

Seems simple and quite defined to me which is why I replied to your post with this. These are CUSTOMERS of ARM using ARM Cortex with
(it would seem) AKIDA IP and therefore if "Crestmans" claim is true..............................or at least acknowledgement of customers via ARM from Brainchip Management.

The ARM Partner Catalog seems to show AKIDA is with these companies in these Products. How does this look to everyone? Go to Catalog and have a play with (tick) functions to see.
ARM Partner Catalog website

Any such news needs to be released before the 4C gets released.

Interesting week ahead. Might explain the SP increasing and buy up.

Yak52:cool:

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 36 users
F

Filobeddo

alwaysAi
EDGE IMPULSE
Plumerai
DarwinAi
Brainchip
(note- Brainchip seems to listed as (1) in each category also- listing showing (1) one is Brainchip and area it is/can be used?)

4 in Vision (all)
1 in Cameras - Plumerai
1 in Embedded - "

View attachment 12370

View attachment 12371

Very persuasive Yak, you’ve sold me

$6mill 4C , lock it in 😁

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 20 users

White Horse

Regular

alwaysAi
EDGE IMPULSE
Plumerai
DarwinAi
Brainchip

4 in Vision (all)
1 in Cameras - Plumerai
1 in Embedded - "

View attachment 12370

View attachment 12371

SPOT ON YAK

• Love
Reactions: 9 users

Proga

Regular
WOOOO-HOOOOO!!!!! 👀 CHeck out this podcast on how LiDAR will revolutionize autonomous mobility with Valeo LiDAR Technical Director Clément Nouvel.

GO BRAINCHIP!!!!!!!!!!!

💘🧠🍟

View attachment 12351

Click here to listen

Thought it might be convenient to place this info under the podcast, as it helps to paint the picture.

View attachment 12352

View attachment 12353
Great find Bravo. The last minute was interesting. Our latest generation of Lidar which is in an advanced stage of development. Together with BRN releasing the white paper on Assisted Driving things are heating up. I found particularly useful the page you copied in confirming Akida will be used on every sensory chip. Wasn't to sure. Royalty should be paid per chip.

• Love
Reactions: 14 users
F

Filobeddo

Hi Filobeddo,

Sure no problem, this is from 2015, its explained well & so simple to see how our tech is orders of magnitude better than anything on the market.

Don’t know how I missed this great little vid up till now, very good 👌, thanks again TechGirl

Reactions: 5 users

Yak52

Regular
Very persuasive Yak, you’ve sold me

$6mill 4C , lock it in 😁

Ah yes the MEGACHIPS $2 Mil outstanding. How could I forget old Megachips? Gotta be paid this year before end NOV (??)

The one thing those wanting to keep accumulating down low like we have had don't understand is this -

SO MUCH NEWS is out and about regarding BrainChip & AKIDA, Partners and Programs that it is just a .............
MATTER OF TIME......... before it ALL becomes OFFICAL and Income starts to flow in which cannot be hidden from the world or Market anymore.

We are close to that Point............as FF has suggested and explained in his last Post here.
It becomes "Irrelevant" chasing every one of the multitudes of connections (probably hundreds one day) and developements, new Customers & Partners, Products with AKIDA etc etc etc. It will be ALL too much! And pointless to us, except for major breakthroughs in Technology by Brainchip and its Product range.
AKIDA and its protegee .........will be everywhere. ;)

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 47 users

KMuzza

Mad Scientist
Hey Mrgds, sorry if this late to respond to your early morning message today, but I agree with you. At the last Brainchip get together in Perth a few months ago in the hotel opposite their R&D offices, I got the chance to speak to PVDM and I asked him about the ARM partnership. He told me that the agreement was that they will receive $1M upfront for every ARM customer who wants their device/chip to include Akida IP. And then will get ongoing royalties when that device/chip is manufactured on an ongoing basis. For each customer!! Am so looking forward to the next couple of years.
Hi Dingo Borat - this statment has been quoted twice- see /search Crestman history -

no reason to not believe him - and good on Crestman to let us know ,
Thanks Cressie-(y)

AKIDA BALLISTA UBQTS

• Fire
Reactions: 30 users
F

Filobeddo

Ah yes the MEGACHIPS $2 Mil outstanding. How could I forget old Megachips? Gotta be paid this year before end NOV (??)

The one thing those wanting to keep accumulating down low like we have had don't understand is this -

SO MUCH NEWS is out and about regarding BrainChip & AKIDA, Partners and Programs that it is just a .............
MATTER OF TIME......... before it ALL becomes OFFICAL and Income starts to flow in which cannot be hidden from the world or Market anymore.

We are close to that Point............as FF has suggested and explained in his last Post here.
It becomes "Irrelevant" chasing every one of the multitudes of connections (probably hundreds one day) and developements, new Customers & Partners, Products with AKIDA etc etc etc. It will be ALL too much! And pointless to us, except for major breakthroughs in Technology by Brainchip and its Product range.
AKIDA and its protegee .........will be everywhere. ;)

Yeah you’re right Yak, everything else is now irrelevant, might as well wrap this site up

nothing else to see here 😉 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Proga

Regular
I don't disagree but I think it will be hard for BRN not to pay dividends. As Fact Finder would often say, "just 1/10 of one percent" and BRN would result with revenue in the 10's of US$billions. Their profit magin being somewhere between 80% and 95% world result in more money than they could ever use.
I hope BRN keep 20% for R&D, 20% for a fighting fund, 10% for rainy days, 10% for operations (at least 3yrs operating costs) and pay daddy with the rest.
In what year are you expecting "BRN would result with revenue in the 10's of US$billions" to happen?

Reactions: 1 users

Flenton

Regular
I honestly hope they don't pay dividends and re invest back into the company which should push the SP higher and higher over the long term.

Amazon follow this and look how far they are... imagine selling a few thousand shares at $178USD when it peaked.
But imagine this... they are making so much money that they can not pump it back into the company quick enough therefore they pay dividends just to get rid of it.

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 9 users

Diogenese

Top 20
I’m no lawyer DB, but IMO if BRN signs a revenue agreement then once it’s enacted they would have to disclose
... But, on the basis that has been presented to us, payment under the purported the ARM agreement is contingent on ARM sub-licensing Akida IP to ARM customers. Hence no revenue until an ARM customer requires an AKIDA IP device.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users

Crestman

Regular
Hi Dingo Borat - this statment has been quoted twice- see /search Crestman history -

no reason to not believe him - and good on Crestman to let us know ,
Thanks Cressie-(y)

AKIDA BALLISTA UBQTS
Thanks KMuzza. Ooo I have crestman history haha. Two other things I asked him that aren’t so notable but I will share. I asked him how these companies can’t simply reproduce Akida once they have given them the go ahead and he explained that they encrypt it per specific device/chip/product requirement so it can only be done for that agreed item. I then asked how do they monitor or check the production numbers for royalties. He said they get official reports and are able to do audits if they felt they needed to as per agreements. That’s my memory from 2 months ago. I’m 54 so it might be slightly out but am pretty sure it’s right.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 48 users
Top Bottom