BRN Discussion Ongoing

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
F#k shorters must have been listening ;), there's now more a shite load more
Likely just today's/this weeks scare strategy hoping to leverage a low ball revenue figure in the upcoming4C :ROFLMAO:
They made a similar play in the week leading up to end fin year.
Just the usual games.....you know....providing liquidity in the markets....:ROFLMAO:
Sonsabitches.....as someone here pointed out earlier.....just white noise for a long term holder.
And maybe another buying opportunity for anyone cashed up and watching.:love:

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
F#k shorters must have been listening ;), there's now a shite load more
At the end of the day... unless you're looking to get out of BRN in the next few days/weeks/months... then this literally has no significance.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 33 users

Iseki

Regular
Why would someone "laugh" at this?
There has been an accident and a boy has lost his finger and people find it funny 😐.
Bring back the biff into chess

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Slade

Top 20
It was a sneaky start to trading.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Slade

Top 20
Be interesting to see if shorters can bring it down further in a week where we get our latest 4C

Reactions: 7 users

Dang Son

Regular
Not that MorningStar valuations mean much but it has raised its BRN fair value today up from $1.54 to $1.77

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users
Oohh No!!

There was a gap down on open, that needs to be filled!!

tenor.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 26 users

Slade

Top 20
SP fighting back.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Shadow59

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users
Hmmm so what happened on open??

Shorters dumped borrowed shares into the buy orders, down to 12 and a half cents 🤔

The buyers all said..
"Thank you very much!"
And then other buyers kept buying more shares..

So more trapped shorters then?
Goodo! 🤣

evil-laugh-rub-hands.gif

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 34 users
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

Proga

Regular
Refer to previous posts re Ark Investments for starters
So you don't know. OK

Reactions: 1 users

Yak52

Regular
Everything you say makes sense@Yak52
I had tempered my expectations for this 4c but if you are right "boom " 💥

Thanks Tas Troy77.

I don't think many here quite got what I was getting at though.

I WAS NOT SUGGESTING REVENUE FROM ARM VIA .........ROYALTYS.

I was suggesting that ARM Partner Program shows (to me anyway) that 4 Companies are using BrainChip AKIDA in ARM Cortex products.

AND IF what Crestman has said about talking to PVDM and being told that (quote) - "At the last Brainchip get together in Perth a few months ago in the hotel opposite their R&D offices, I got the chance to speak to PVDM and I asked him about the ARM partnership. He told me that the agreement was that they will receive $1M upfront for every ARM customer who wants their device/chip to include Akida IP."

So as I SUGGESTED that could mean we have 4 Companies each paying Brainchip $1 Mil upfront FEES in the NEXT 4C.

Dont know whats hard to understand about that concept.

$4 mil Plus Revenue in the next 4C would be VERY SIGNIFICANT to the Market. :rolleyes:

Ok enough for now,
Cheers,bye

Yak52:cool:

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 55 users

Diogenese

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users

VictorG

So you don't know. OK
no I don't, never suggested I did. All I can go by is the market growth forecasts by better informed professionals than myself.

Reactions: 7 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Also a great read for the AMD believers..........

"AMD has been customizing chips for many years, most notably for gaming consoles made by Sony and Microsoft, but using mostly internal technology.

Customers want flexibility to meet specific organizational requirements, and are looking to integrate accelerators inside chips for applications that include AI and automotive, AMD executives said during the show.

“We’re going to make it much easier to add third-party IP as well as customer IP to that chiplet platform,” said Lisa Su, AMD CEO, during the conference."

View attachment 12382 View attachment 12383 View attachment 12384 View attachment 12385 View attachment 12387 View attachment 12388

Hmmmm.. I wonder what the AI magic is?

1am.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 45 users

TECH

Regular
Good morning around Australia,

As a number of posters have already pointed out, medium to long term holders aren't too concerned with our stock being shorted, as the end game is, Brainchip's not going away, the technology and our partners speak for itself, "WE ARE GROWING" get used to it !!

This is a big week, the biggest of the year as far as reporting goes from what I've read, big reports out of the US, Europe and Australia, how are the world economies tracking ? how is the technology space tracking ?....lots of things can effect the markets, just bear that in mind.

A little update that shorters may care to take onboard

At the Toulouse office they are all very busy with several projects most of which are not publicly known as per the request of the project partners, also, recently submitted a paper on detecting bacteria in blood to a major sensing conference.

The above comment isn't sensitive, BUT it indicates that it's not only busy in the US but also in France.

Progress is being made daily....bet against us at your own peril.

Kind regards...........Tech (Perth) :geek:

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 115 users
Top Bottom