BRN Discussion Ongoing

D

Deleted member 118

Reactions: 3 users

RobjHunt

Regular
Out of interest, have management given much of a steer regarding dividends in the future? Would be a few years off at least, but have they been mooted?
In short no!

Saying that, not that I’ve attended any meetings personally but others have been instrumental in sharing their frequent attendances and have heard none of the like that’s been reported.

Dividends are the furtherest from my thinking of late. The recents vid of the Nvisio webinar has still got my socks blown orf 😉 and are still stuck to the wardrobe, (eeww, I know)

I often search on YouTub for the race track vid around 6 or 8 years ago. That’s why I sold everything and believed in what Peter made.

Akida!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

White Horse

Regular
From ARM's website.

I am not brave enough to do the numbers, but it's happening.

View attachment 12362
In the ARM

Automotive Ecosystem Catalog​

We overwhelm the opposition/competition in multiple categories.
We are definitely front and centre of the catalogue.

https://www.arm.com/partners/catalog/results#f:Industry=[Automotive]

Arm’s Partner Ecosystem connects you to the right partners, enabling you to build solutions for your business needs.​

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users

TechGirl

Founding Member
In short no!

Saying that, not that I’ve attended any meetings personally but others have been instrumental in sharing their frequent attendances and have heard none of the like that’s been reported.

Dividends are the furtherest from my thinking of late. The recents vid of the Nvisio webinar has still got my socks blown orf 😉 and are still stuck to the wardrobe, (eeww, I know)

I often search on YouTub for the race track vid around 6 or 8 years ago. That’s why I sold everything and believed in what Peter made.

Akida!

The race track video is what got me into BrainChip too, simple yet effective demonstration of Peter's Brilliance :)

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users

RobjHunt

Regular
Good afternoon,

As we all know this coming week the 4C will be tabled, if it appears an hour or so after the markets close, it's a very good sign that the
revenue will be on the rather lightside, as was presented last quarter (after the market had closed).

If however, it's released in the pre-open or during the first few hours of trading, I'd be expecting something out of left field (opinion not fact).

I have been informed that ARM has updated it's website, it looks like Softbank has put off the IPO of ARM in London, due to poor market conditions.

News Update....

Cashburn....

Revenue.....

If it's factual that, around 80 Million shorts are "stuck" below/around 90c, well, this week will be very telling....maybe the company will get
to have the last laugh, for a change :ROFLMAO:

Progress is continuing to be made......I'd describe Brainchip as a slow maturing "black hole"....our "event horizon" is becoming stronger and stronger, once potential clients come within a certain range, there's no escaping our clutches, the amount of energy we can feed off is growing weekly, just read all the articles being published, such an exciting phase we are entering now, to say it's been a journey would be an understatement, but in all honesty, my passion has only ever waned once, it is, when Covid caused worldwide panic in the markets, and that had nothing to do with believing in the technology, it was as we all know, out of our control.

Here's to a positive week.....Tech x
Thanks @TECH another great update and well worth the read. So looking forward to the upcoming quarterly and what’s out of our control ;)

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users
F

Filobeddo

The race track video is what got me into BrainChip too, simple yet effective demonstration of Peter's Brilliance :)

Hi TechGirl, would you mind posting the race track vid link 👍

Reactions: 2 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
It's a dang shame we have to miss out on half the worlds technical development because certain countries cant live and let live or respect patents belonging to others. IMO
Screenshot_20220724-215953_Samsung Internet.jpg

TBH.... This is pretty lame and a mockery of this (Thread 'Milestone achieved: 1,000 registrations in just over 4 days!!' https://thestockexchange.com.au/thr...-1-000-registrations-in-just-over-4-days.156/) @zeeb0t .

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Xray1

Regular
Somehow Aussies have this mindset of divvies being the end and all.

If the company and management are great, I would rather them take care of my money and grow it rather than me trying to invest in further opportunities with half a chance of success.

We know we have a great team on board, I am happy to go without divvies for ever so long as they continue to grow the business and be the ''default standard''.
I would prefer to see a " Share Buyback Scheme " in due course, before any Dividends are being paid out.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

TechGirl

Founding Member
Hi TechGirl, would you mind posting the race track vid link 👍

Hi Filobeddo,

Sure no problem, this is from 2015, its explained well & so simple to see how our tech is orders of magnitude better than anything on the market.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 37 users
F

Filobeddo

Hi Filobeddo,

Sure no problem, this is from 2015, its explained well & so simple to see how our tech is orders of magnitude better than anything on the market.

Cheers TechGirl, that’s service, much appreciated 👍👍

• Love
Reactions: 3 users

RobjHunt

Regular
Partner Ecosystem Catalog

Partner Ecosystem Catalog

Back to Results
BrainChip logo

BrainChip​

Ubiquitous, distributed AI.
Close to the sensor.
Inspired by the human brain.
BrainChip website Contact

1 of 18

BrainChip is the worldwide leader in edge AI on-chip processing and learning. The company’s first-to-market neuromorphic processor, AkidaTM, mimics the human brain to analyze only essential sensor inputs at the point of acquisition, processing data with unparalleled efficiency, precision, and economy of energy. Keeping machine learning local to the chip, independent of the cloud, also dramatically reduces latency while improving privacy and data security. In enabling effective edge compute to be universally deployable across real world applications such as connected cars, consumer electronics, and industrial IoT, BrainChip is proving that on-chip AI, close to the sensor, is the future, for its customers’ products, as well as the planet. Explore the benefits of Essential AI at brainchip.com.

Solution Briefs​

• thumbnail: BrainChip’s Akida IP Solution Brief

BrainChip’s Akida IP Solution Brief
    BrainChip’s Akida IP is fully compatible with Arm’s product families. Akida provides cost-effective, high-performance, power-efficient AI processing for edge AI devices - even those in locations where there is limited or no connectivity.
    Learn More

Insights​

• Edge AI: The Cloud-Free Future is Here
    Whitepaper

Edge AI: The Cloud-Free Future is Here​

In collaboration with the Global Semiconductor Alliance (GSA), we have developed a whitepaper on “Edge AI” to address the needs of latency, power, and security for AI applications at the edge.
    Learn More
  • What is the Akida Event Domain Neural Processor?
    Case Study

What is the Akida Event Domain Neural Processor?​

BrainChip has developed the Akida Neural Processor to solve the problems inherent in moving AI out of the data center and to the location where data is created: the edge.
    Learn More
  • Akida Product Brief
    Brochure

Akida Product Brief​

BrainChip’s first-to-market neuromorphic processor IP, AkidaTM, mimics the human brain to analyze only essential sensor inputs at the point of acquisition, processing data with unparalleled efficiency, precision, and economy of energy. Keeping AI/ML
Amazing aye
It shall be an interesting week. If the 4C turns out to be lacklustre, people will really be in two minds whether or not to dump a few and buy back cheaper. However its a risky play. Shorters will play a big role as to how it unfolds, but with the enormous potential about to unfold there should be several instos lined up to take a position with enough buying pressure to counteact the shorting action. If the 4C is better than the market expects, id reckon she'll run hard. Good luck chippers.
I concur. We now, more so, know that BrainChip are first to market. It is my opinion that Mr Market may very well now understand What A Neuromorphic Chip is!

• Wow
Reactions: 15 users

White Horse

Regular
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users
Hey Mrgds, sorry if this late to respond to your early morning message today, but I agree with you. At the last Brainchip get together in Perth a few months ago in the hotel opposite their R&D offices, I got the chance to speak to PVDM and I asked him about the ARM partnership. He told me that the agreement was that they will receive $1M upfront for every ARM customer who wants their device/chip to include Akida IP. And then will get ongoing royalties when that device/chip is manufactured on an ongoing basis. For each customer!! Am so looking forward to the next couple of years.
"I got the chance to speak to PVDM and I asked him about the ARM partnership. He told me that the agreement was that they will receive $1M upfront for every ARM customer who wants their device/chip to include Akida IP. And then will get ongoing royalties when that device/chip is manufactured on an ongoing basis"

Hey Crestman, sounds like a credible arrangement and although what you said is hearsay and therefore doesn't carry much weight, if such a agreement was in place, wouldn't that have had to be announced to the ASX as continuous disclosure of a material income deal?

Or does that not have to be announced, as we are already receiving income and don't have to announce the material details, of each partnership, going forward?

Where's FactFinder when you need him?

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 28 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
My vote is for Divvies when we get to that point.
What could be sweeter than keeping your shares as an asset in this life, with the implied extra value of being dividend paying which increases the shares value, and getting a sweet passive increasing franked income once or twice a year, along with an increasing asset to pass on as inheritance when we slip these surly bonds. It's the proverbial magic pudding. Bring it, Brainchip.
And if you can't think of anything better to do with your divvies............buy more Brainchip! :ROFLMAO:

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 31 users

White Horse

Regular
The original/first simulation was a simple navigation task for one car/object to get round a course as quick as possible.
And from memory PVDM's car beat the previous best mark by something like 3500 times.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Lol we aint even there yet... Maybe in 10 to 15 years. But right now keeping the money in house is smart for company progress.
Hi Townjy,

I wouldn't judge our prospects on the basis of the pioneering IT giants.

The likes of Microsoft, intel, ARM have grown a massive global industry, but they started virtually from scratch.

The computer industry is now at a cross-road. Moore's law has run its race, global warming is a big minus for cloud computing. The edge computing and ADAS/AV signpost shows the way ahead, and, standing on the old giants shoulders, we have a clear view of the road ahead.

[Not traffic advice: RYOM].

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 57 users

cosors

👀
Sorry Bravo lost concentration for a bit, after the word Anastasia…

She’s very good isn’t she 😁
off topic and just a bit of fun...
I had forwarded Anastasia's videos to a friend who also lost his concentration along the way. His response 🤣

As has already been said, laughing is healthy. And I love this group for that! It's healthy for the pocket, the brain and the mind 🤗

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
"I got the chance to speak to PVDM and I asked him about the ARM partnership. He told me that the agreement was that they will receive $1M upfront for every ARM customer who wants their device/chip to include Akida IP. And then will get ongoing royalties when that device/chip is manufactured on an ongoing basis"

Hey Crestman, sounds like a credible arrangement and although what you said is hearsay and therefore doesn't carry much weight, if such a agreement was in place, wouldn't that have had to be announced to the ASX as continuous disclosure of a material income deal?

Or does that not have to be announced, as we are already receiving income and don't have to announce the material details, of each partnership, going forward?

Where's FactFinder when you need him?
Yes DB,

Where is FF when need him to decipher this:-
Screenshot_20220724-230513_Samsung Notes.jpg

Learning.

Attachments

• abridged-continuous-disclosure-guide-clean-copy_220724_230325.pdf
    405.1 KB · Views: 92
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

RobjHunt

Regular
Hi Filobeddo,

Nothing short of remarkable TechGirl!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users
Yes DB,

Where is FF when need him to decipher this:-
View attachment 12368
Learning.
It could well be, because any money coming in, the "1 million dollar upfront fee" is entirely dependent on a customer of ARM's, saying they want to use it and therefore, it is not material unless that happens.

So if a customer of ARM's, was to then say they did, that is not a matter for Brainchip to disclose, as it is ARM's customer, not theirs..

Interesting...

Any thoughts folks?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21 users
Top Bottom