BRN Discussion Ongoing

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
Haven't attended (still time!) Van Gogh Alive here in Perth.... hope you enjoyed it
They have reduced the entry fee as it's getting closer to the end. Enjoy.

Reactions: 2 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip

Teach22

Regular
I don't disagree but I think it will be hard for BRN not to pay dividends. As Fact Finder would often say, "just 1/10 of one percent" and BRN would result with revenue in the 10's of US$billions. Their profit magin being somewhere between 80% and 95% world result in more money than they could ever use.
I hope BRN keep 20% for R&D, 20% for a fighting fund, 10% for rainy days, 10% for operations (at least 3yrs operating costs) and pay daddy with the rest.
With the risk of getting everyone off side, can we maybe rein it in just a little bit?

I‘m as bullish as anyone but “1/10 of 1% will result in 10’s of US$billions of revenue“

So, the total addressable market has now jumped to $10‘s of Trillions now?

Lets keep it real.

Reactions: 3 users

VictorG

With the risk of getting everyone off side, can we maybe rein it in just a little bit?

I‘m as bullish as anyone but “1/10 of 1% will result 10’s of US$billions of revenue“

Lets keep it real.
Not sure if you've been following the stated facts by the likes of Cathy Wood CEO of ARK Investments and many others. Since you're the one that likes shorters, I'm not inclined to spend my time outlining any research for you however you should get real and do your own research.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

Baisyet

Regular
Good morning.
Lovely news. I really hope Bill 🤡 hasn't covered his short postion yet on Tesla.
I heard he is the biggest Tesla shorter :p

Reactions: 2 users
@VictorG and @Stable Genius

I'm just going off successful companies like Apple and Amazon... Apple only just started paying divvies again after 17 years. They accrued $35 billion dollars into their war chest. So it kind of made sense to pass some of it onto Share Holders. They also peaked at $176USD..

But whatever the company does i am sure it will be the smart decision for all of us holders.
I hear what you're saying Townyj, but VictorG is on the money here, in my opinion.

Our IP business model, craps all over Amazon's, Apple's, Tesla's, Intel's, Samsung's, Nvidia's and almost any other company's you want to throw out there..

They would all have huge costs associated with marketing, staff costs, inventory, warehousing etc, etc, etc, etc...

LDN said, it's not a question of if AKIDA will be successful, but when AKIDA will be successful and although he was known for hamming things up a bit, time has shown, that much of what he said, was on point.

And that was when they were pursuing an IP and chip production business model.

We are fast approaching success.

The IP revenue model, is so Golden, it couldn't help but excite, even the most dispassionate investor in this Company, if the scale of use, is even a fraction of what we anticipate..

We will produce no products!
(other than for reference)

Our marketing costs are minimal, as they are direct to OEM.
They and their customers and their customers, customers, customers, carry the brunt of marketing and advertising costs, for us.

As our business grows, staff levels and costs will grow, but at magnitudes less than pure revenue, from our IP model, with increasing revenue streams.

I'm thinking onwards of 3 years from now, we will start to see dividends.

A 10 cent dividend, would be around 180 million dollars, so we obviously need a shit load of traction by then and it's only going to be pocket money, unless you have very substantial holdings.

They would of course rise over time, but yeah..
Not much point speculating on them at this point in time, unless for fun 😛

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 41 users

Teach22

Regular
Not sure if you've been following the stated facts by the likes of Cathy Wood CEO of ARK Investments and many others. Since you're the one that likes shorters, I'm not inclined to spend my time outlining any research for you however you should get real and do your own research.

Ok, my bad.
I have been researching BRN for a while now, I must have missed that.

I‘ll get back in my box.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Teach22,

Yes the numbers get pretty lofty, very quickly.

I believe the overall market was forecast to reach $80 TRILLION USD in the not to distant future.
This figure was quantified , albeit a educated guess, by a US fund manager a little while ago .

Her name is Cathie Wood, ARC invest.

Give her a call and tell her to rein it in.

Esq.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 44 users

Teach22

Regular
Teach22,

I believe the overall market was forecast to reach $80 TRILLION USD in the not to distant future.
This figure was quantified , albeit a educated guess, by a US fund manager a little while ago .

Esq.
Yep, got it.

As i said, my bad. Won’t happen again.

Reactions: 8 users

BaconLover

Founding Member

I‘m as bullish as anyone but “1/10 of 1% will result in 10’s of US$billions of revenue“

Lets keep it real.

From ARM's website.

I am not brave enough to do the numbers, but it's happening.

Screenshot 2022-07-24 203747.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 42 users

VictorG

@VictorG and @Stable Genius

I'm just going off successful companies like Apple and Amazon... Apple only just started paying divvies again after 17 years. They accrued $35 billion dollars into their war chest. So it kind of made sense to pass some of it onto Share Holders. They also peaked at $176USD..

But whatever the company does i am sure it will be the smart decision for all of us holders.
The difference between Apple and BRN is stark. Apple produces products, most of its revenue is from selling phones. BRN licenses IP, it's revenue will eventually come from most AI products and services. Unlike Aplle, BRN's path to profit is not burdened by developing products, that burden belongs to the partners, BRN just collects royalties from the outset resulting in a very short path from breakeven to profitability.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 31 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
i must post this again

Partner Ecosystem Catalog

Partner Ecosystem Catalog

Arm’s Partner Ecosystem connects you to the right partners, enabling you to build solutions for your business needs.​

Browse Partners by Industry​

- AI (
- Automotive
- IoT
- Mobile Computing
- Healthcare
- Frameworks&Tools

really great !!!

rummage through.... it's just amazing where we are in the middle of it

Here it becomes really clear in which network we are and I have work to rummage through all the companies.
I feel like a vole anyway
1658659288999.png

https://www.brokerdeal.de/arm-aktie/ (this link is german, sorry)

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users
Teach22,

Esq.
"Her name is Cathie Wood, ARC invest.
Give her a call and tell her to rein it in"

Just GOLD Esq! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17 users

TopCat

Regular
Has anyone ever found any link with Advanced Navigation? Australian company working with NASA, surely they’ve bumped into Brainchip. ( hard to search as advanced navigation brings up endless articles )

Enrico Palermo, Head of the Australian Space Agency said “Our Moon to Mars initiative provides Australian companies with the opportunity to showcase their knowledge and capabilities in projects that can support NASA in its inspirational endeavours. Advanced Navigation’s partnership with Intuitive Machines shows this initiative is accelerating Australian companies into international space supply chains.”

“It’s great to see Advanced Navigation continue to disrupt and challenge the status quo. Their latest technology will not only increase Australia’s space capability, but create exciting long-term export opportunities, bolster careers in the STEM sector and inspire the Australian public,” said Palermo.

“This is just one example of how Australia is collaborating with NASA on its Artemis program and is building on over half a century of collaboration in space. The Agency has also reached an agreement with NASA for an Aussie designed, built and operated rover to be included in a future mission.”

Today, Advanced Navigation is a supplier to some of the biggest companies in the world, including Airbus, Boeing, Google, Apple, and General Motors. Advanced Navigation is headquartered in Sydney with multiple research facilities throughout Australia and sales offices around the world. Advanced Navigation is an Australian manufacturer exporting globally while maintaining carbon-neutral operations.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users
F

Filobeddo

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users
Has anyone ever found any link with Advanced Navigation? Australian company working with NASA, surely they’ve bumped into Brainchip. ( hard to search as advanced navigation brings up endless articles )

Enrico Palermo, Head of the Australian Space Agency said “Our Moon to Mars initiative provides Australian companies with the opportunity to showcase their knowledge and capabilities in projects that can support NASA in its inspirational endeavours. Advanced Navigation’s partnership with Intuitive Machines shows this initiative is accelerating Australian companies into international space supply chains.”

“It’s great to see Advanced Navigation continue to disrupt and challenge the status quo. Their latest technology will not only increase Australia’s space capability, but create exciting long-term export opportunities, bolster careers in the STEM sector and inspire the Australian public,” said Palermo.

“This is just one example of how Australia is collaborating with NASA on its Artemis program and is building on over half a century of collaboration in space. The Agency has also reached an agreement with NASA for an Aussie designed, built and operated rover to be included in a future mission.”

Today, Advanced Navigation is a supplier to some of the biggest companies in the world, including Airbus, Boeing, Google, Apple, and General Motors. Advanced Navigation is headquartered in Sydney with multiple research facilities throughout Australia and sales offices around the world. Advanced Navigation is an Australian manufacturer exporting globally while maintaining carbon-neutral operations.
You sort of appeared from nowhere TopCat, but are doing some great research.

Keep up the good work 👍

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Crestman

Regular
Gday @Sirod69
You asked what do we say to this article, well, i say "as a BRN shareholder, ive never been more excited about the future we"re headed for , being a partner with ARM.

The last sentence of the last paragraph sums up the incredible oppurtunity we have in this very fast evolving world.

AKIDA BALLISTA
Hey Mrgds, sorry if this late to respond to your early morning message today, but I agree with you. At the last Brainchip get together in Perth a few months ago in the hotel opposite their R&D offices, I got the chance to speak to PVDM and I asked him about the ARM partnership. He told me that the agreement was that they will receive $1M upfront for every ARM customer who wants their device/chip to include Akida IP. And then will get ongoing royalties when that device/chip is manufactured on an ongoing basis. For each customer!! Am so looking forward to the next couple of years.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 64 users

TopCat

Regular
You sort of appeared from nowhere TopCat, but are doing some great research.

Keep up the good work 👍
Thanks. Just enjoying learning something new 👍

• Love
Reactions: 15 users

Townyj

Ermahgerd
The difference between Apple and BRN is stark. Apple produces products, most of its revenue is from selling phones. BRN licenses IP, it's revenue will eventually come from most AI products and services. Unlike Aplle, BRN's path to profit is not burdened by developing products, that burden belongs to the partners, BRN just collects royalties from the outset resulting in a very short path from breakeven to profitability.

We are following Arms way with IP licensing.. they have been doing it for how long now? The share price is $67 for them and is nowhere near Apple or Amazon. So go figure? I know its a private company but thats still the SP.

We all have differing opinions on this.. unless we somehow start making billions in 3 years. It would be stupid to not put it towards R&D to keep our lead. People seem to be getting a bit ahead of themselves. Its only halfway through 2022. 2024 is marked as a main starting point right. We wont be hitting billions from IP by then.

Anyway.. thats my opinion.. If we get divvies i will still be happy. Sooooo whatever :p

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

GStocks123

Regular
META TF BETA version up and running on EI website!?

Attachments

• CB5C4BF0-1448-431C-9D25-9B66F84B9520.png
    CB5C4BF0-1448-431C-9D25-9B66F84B9520.png
    601.6 KB · Views: 106
  • D3482FB9-98FD-468D-B71A-8437A4FF7CCC.png
    D3482FB9-98FD-468D-B71A-8437A4FF7CCC.png
    736.7 KB · Views: 105
  • Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 18 users
Top Bottom