BRN Discussion Ongoing

D

Deleted member 118

Nah. I just don't know why you're raging against Willzy for his memes. Willzys contributed to the forum for ages. His memes are good for a laugh. You just sound like a sour boomer.
Was just going to reply but I’ve noticed he no longer here lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
D

Deleted member 118

Clement talks about Mercedes and Honda achieving level 3. Has there been a direct link with Brainchip and Honda??
Surely the same LiDAR is in the Honda as is in the Merc?
Or is the Akida in the Merc nothing to do with LiDAR.

We have been working with Valeo since June 2020.
Perhaps Honda is just one of the many NDA's?

No link because we can achieve 5

Reactions: 3 users

Mt09

Regular
I don't think to many long term investors will be in two minds Jimmy17🤔🤔🤔
I’m on a one track mindset.. and this train’s headed to dividend town.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

Townyj

Ermahgerd
I’m on a one track mindset.. and this train’s headed to dividend town.

I honestly hope they don't pay dividends and re invest back into the company which should push the SP higher and higher over the long term.

Amazon follow this and look how far they are... imagine selling a few thousand shares at $178USD when it peaked.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users
Go Pies.
Oh. Really happy with the past week for BRN....
Go Pies😂😂😂😂
Great win 🏆. And I am a Melbourne supporter

Reactions: 4 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
I honestly hope they don't pay dividends and re invest back into the company which should push the SP higher and higher over the long term.

Amazon follow this and look how far they are... imagine selling a few thousand shares at $178USD when it peaked.
Somehow Aussies have this mindset of divvies being the end and all.

If the company and management are great, I would rather them take care of my money and grow it rather than me trying to invest in further opportunities with half a chance of success.

We know we have a great team on board, I am happy to go without divvies for ever so long as they continue to grow the business and be the ''default standard''.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users
I am expecting the 4c to be on Friday like last year

Reactions: 6 users

Townyj

Ermahgerd

If the company and management are great, I would rather them take care of my money and grow it rather than me trying to invest in further opportunities with half a chance of success.

We know we have a great team on board, I am happy to go without divvies for ever so long as they continue to grow the business and be the ''default standard''.

This is exactly how i see it... 100%

Continued Growth and moving forward in the AI Space.

Reactions: 9 users

jla

Regular

Hey I am close to 80 I would like to see a div before I head of.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 42 users

VictorG

I don't disagree but I think it will be hard for BRN not to pay dividends. As Fact Finder would often say, "just 1/10 of one percent" and BRN would result with revenue in the 10's of US$billions. Their profit magin being somewhere between 80% and 95% world result in more money than they could ever use.
I hope BRN keep 20% for R&D, 20% for a fighting fund, 10% for rainy days, 10% for operations (at least 3yrs operating costs) and pay daddy with the rest.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 39 users
Clement talks about Mercedes and Honda achieving level 3. Has there been a direct link with Brainchip and Honda??

Hi Boab,

I’m not aware of a direct link but Honda have been in some of the posts I’ve put up previously with Valeo:

I would suggest Honda are a customer of Valeo and using their Lidar. I also think MB will be using the LiDAR for drive pilot (ADAS). But MB have also adapted Akida separately for their power reduction needs in their electric vehicles and MBUX system.

1658654194398.png

This presentation earlier this year by Valeo is still my favourite. It clearly shows a path to revenue for Valeo with ADAS, they are a trusted partner and we have the magic sauce. The day Valeo confirms Brainchip is providing the compute power behind the sensors Brainchip SP will jump significantly however I’m sure they will keep it quiet as long as they can for their competitive advantage.

There are so many nuggets in this and companies listed in their ecosystem e.g. NVIDIA, Qualcomm, AWS, Microsoft are spectacular and then their customers as per below:

1658654536123.png

Bearing in mind BMW and Stellantis have recently strengthened their partnership with Valeo since this presentation was released; but the focus from memory was on ADAS. Stellantis have 16 different makes of cars with many models each.

Here’s the presentation and if you haven’t read it do yourself a favour: it’ll blow your mind :)

Cheers

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 33 users

Townyj

Ermahgerd
I don't disagree but I think it will be hard for BRN not to pay dividends. As Fact Finder would often say, "just 1/10 of one percent" and BRN would result with revenue in the 10's of US$billions. Their profit magin being somewhere between 80% and 95% world result in more money than they could ever use.
I hope BRN keep 20% for R&D, 20% for a fighting fund, 10% for rainy days, 10% for operations (at least 3yrs operating costs) and pay daddy with the rest.

Lol we aint even there yet... Maybe in 10 to 15 years. But right now keeping the money in house is smart for company progress.

Reactions: 10 users
F

Filobeddo

Agree with that Victor, with the ‘forecast’ future margin sizes it should be pretty easy to pay daddy 😉

• Love
Reactions: 7 users

VictorG

Lol we aint even there yet... Maybe in 10 to 15 years. But right now keeping the money in house is smart for
I dont disagree if we are talking about a normal business. BRN is not a normal business, almost impossible to calculate the scale it will reach. I'm not bothered if they hold back dividends for 20 yrs but i would be surprised if they go past 5 yrs.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users
Lol we aint even there yet... Maybe in 10 to 15 years. But right now keeping the money in house is smart for company progress.

I would guestimate by 2030 we’d be enjoying some healthy dividends because Brainchip will be rolling in money by then and have plenty spare!

That’s what I’m banking on so I’m hopeful to be living off the dividends and leaving the principle untouched!

:)

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip

Hey Boab you've changed your avatar and you just can't get rid of the association with 'Van' somewhere in the title :) :) ;);) cheers

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
Hi Boab,

I’m not aware of a direct link but Honda have been in some of the posts I’ve put up previously with Valeo:

I would suggest Honda are a customer of Valeo and using their Lidar. I also think MB will be using the LiDAR for drive pilot (ADAS). But MB have also adapted Akida separately for their power reduction needs in their electric vehicles and MBUX system.

View attachment 12358

This presentation earlier this year by Valeo is still my favourite. It clearly shows a path to revenue for Valeo with ADAS, they are a trusted partner and we have the magic sauce. The day Valeo confirms Brainchip is providing the compute power behind the sensors Brainchip SP will jump significantly however I’m sure they will keep it quiet as long as they can for their competitive advantage.

There are so many nuggets in this and companies listed in their ecosystem e.g. NVIDIA, Qualcomm, AWS, Microsoft are spectacular and then their customers as per below:

View attachment 12359

Bearing in mind BMW and Stellantis have recently strengthened their partnership with Valeo since this presentation was released; but the focus from memory was on ADAS. Stellantis have 16 different makes of cars with many models each.

Here’s the presentation and if you haven’t read it do yourself a favour: it’ll blow your mind :)

Cheers
Thank you for that very thorough response.
Cheers
Boab

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users

Townyj

Ermahgerd
@VictorG and @Stable Genius

I'm just going off successful companies like Apple and Amazon... Apple only just started paying divvies again after 17 years. They accrued $35 billion dollars into their war chest. So it kind of made sense to pass some of it onto Share Holders. They also peaked at $176USD..

But whatever the company does i am sure it will be the smart decision for all of us holders.

• Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
Hey Boab you've changed your avatar and you just can't get rid of the association with 'van' somewhere in the title :) :) ;);) cheers
Next on the list is Wout van aert.

• Haha

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Next on the list is Wout van aert.
Haven't attended (still time!) Van Gogh Alive here in Perth.... hope you enjoyed it

Top Bottom