BRN Discussion Ongoing

"Samsung will reveal the world’s first 3nm chip next week"

From the article..

"Moreover, reports say that Samsung is still struggling to increase the yield of its 3nm chips to make them profitable. And Samsung is far from ramping up production of the new processors"

That sounds like a pretty big problem, Intel had a lot of trouble, just getting 7nm right..

They are definitely pushing the boundaries, it remains to be seen, how many issues the "good" chips will have, in the real World..

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
Prophosee now added to the partners page (y)

Attachments

• 1658641523499.png
    1658641523499.png
    80.1 KB · Views: 97
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 74 users
I don't know whats wrong with him he had a go at me as well for no reason
Maybe just maybe it’s a case of grumpy old man syndrome 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
Previous 4C dates.
Wed 27th Jan 2021
Wed 28th April 2021
Thurs 29th July 2021
Thurs 21st Oct....along with 2 other announcements. 1) Taking orders of AKIDA AI
2) US Patent granted.
Thurs 27th Jan 2022
Tues 26th April 2022 with Monday being ANZAC day and my wedding anniversary so I can remember to get my wife a bunch of flowers.

So next week the most likely days are Wed or Thurs along with a juicy announcement would go down a treat.

Thank you to the 1,000 eyes for keeping our weekends entertaining when we have a bit of spare time.
Yes I do hope that next week will be fantastic, interesting times ahead.
Maybe just maybe we are on the up and up ⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️✅✅✅
My new favourite colour is ASX Green

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 65 users

Violin1

Regular
Go Pies.
Oh. Really happy with the past week for BRN....
Go Pies😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

Townyj

Ermahgerd
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users

TECH

Regular
Good afternoon,

As we all know this coming week the 4C will be tabled, if it appears an hour or so after the markets close, it's a very good sign that the
revenue will be on the rather lightside, as was presented last quarter (after the market had closed).

If however, it's released in the pre-open or during the first few hours of trading, I'd be expecting something out of left field (opinion not fact).

I have been informed that ARM has updated it's website, it looks like Softbank has put off the IPO of ARM in London, due to poor market conditions.

News Update....

Cashburn....

Revenue.....

If it's factual that, around 80 Million shorts are "stuck" below/around 90c, well, this week will be very telling....maybe the company will get
to have the last laugh, for a change :ROFLMAO:

Progress is continuing to be made......I'd describe Brainchip as a slow maturing "black hole"....our "event horizon" is becoming stronger and stronger, once potential clients come within a certain range, there's no escaping our clutches, the amount of energy we can feed off is growing weekly, just read all the articles being published, such an exciting phase we are entering now, to say it's been a journey would be an understatement, but in all honesty, my passion has only ever waned once, it is, when Covid caused worldwide panic in the markets, and that had nothing to do with believing in the technology, it was as we all know, out of our control.

Here's to a positive week.....Tech x

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 105 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
Good afternoon,

As we all know this coming week the 4C will be tabled, if it appears an hour or so after the markets close, it's a very good sign that the
revenue will be on the rather lightside, as was presented last quarter (after the market had closed).

If however, it's released in the pre-open or during the first few hours of trading, I'd be expecting something out of left field (opinion not fact).

I have been informed that ARM has updated it's website, it looks like Softbank has put off the IPO of ARM in London, due to poor market conditions.

News Update....

Cashburn....

Revenue.....

If it's factual that, around 80 Million shorts are "stuck" below/around 90c, well, this week will be very telling....maybe the company will get

Progress is continuing to be made......I'd describe Brainchip as a slow maturing "black hole"....our "event horizon" is becoming stronger and stronger, once potential clients come within a certain range, there's no escaping our clutches, the amount of energy we can feed off is growing weekly, just read all the articles being published, such an exciting phase we are entering now, to say it's been a journey would be an understatement, but in all honesty, my passion has only ever waned once, it is, when Covid caused worldwide panic in the markets, and that had nothing to do with believing in the technology, it was as we all know, out of our control.

Love the black hole analogy.

• Fire
Reactions: 18 users

Makeme 2020

Regular
Good afternoon,

News Update....

Cashburn....

Revenue.....

Partner Ecosystem Catalog

Partner Ecosystem Catalog​

Back to Results
BrainChip logo

BrainChip​

Ubiquitous, distributed AI.
Close to the sensor.
Inspired by the human brain.
BrainChip website Contact
  • BrainChip contact: Anil Mankar

Anil Mankar
    Co-Founder & Chief Development Officer
  • BrainChip contact: Chief Marketing Officer

Chief Marketing Officer
    Jerome Nadel
  • BrainChip contact: Rob Telson

Rob Telson
    Vice President of WorldWide Sales
  • BrainChip contact: Sean Hehir

Sean Hehir
    Chief Executive Officer

1 of 18

BrainChip is the worldwide leader in edge AI on-chip processing and learning. The company’s first-to-market neuromorphic processor, AkidaTM, mimics the human brain to analyze only essential sensor inputs at the point of acquisition, processing data with unparalleled efficiency, precision, and economy of energy. Keeping machine learning local to the chip, independent of the cloud, also dramatically reduces latency while improving privacy and data security. In enabling effective edge compute to be universally deployable across real world applications such as connected cars, consumer electronics, and industrial IoT, BrainChip is proving that on-chip AI, close to the sensor, is the future, for its customers’ products, as well as the planet. Explore the benefits of Essential AI at brainchip.com.

Solution Briefs​

• thumbnail: BrainChip’s Akida IP Solution Brief

BrainChip’s Akida IP Solution Brief
    BrainChip’s Akida IP is fully compatible with Arm’s product families. Akida provides cost-effective, high-performance, power-efficient AI processing for edge AI devices - even those in locations where there is limited or no connectivity.
    Learn More

Insights​

• Edge AI: The Cloud-Free Future is Here
    Whitepaper

Edge AI: The Cloud-Free Future is Here​

In collaboration with the Global Semiconductor Alliance (GSA), we have developed a whitepaper on “Edge AI” to address the needs of latency, power, and security for AI applications at the edge.
    Learn More
  • What is the Akida Event Domain Neural Processor?
    Case Study

What is the Akida Event Domain Neural Processor?​

BrainChip has developed the Akida Neural Processor to solve the problems inherent in moving AI out of the data center and to the location where data is created: the edge.
    Learn More
  • Akida Product Brief
    Brochure

Akida Product Brief​

BrainChip’s first-to-market neuromorphic processor IP, AkidaTM, mimics the human brain to analyze only essential sensor inputs at the point of acquisition, processing data with unparalleled efficiency, precision, and economy of energy. Keeping AI/ML

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 46 users

Newk R

Regular
Go Pies.
Oh. Really happy with the past week for BRN....
Go Pies😂😂😂😂
Go Pies,
Go BRN,
Go Pies,
GoBRN
F#*king exciting times.
Hope I get to sell a few $4.00 BRN shares to make the trip to Melbourne to watch the Pies win the flag.
Gooooo Pieeees!!!!:love::cool::LOL::ROFLMAO::sick:

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

Jimmy17

Regular
It shall be an interesting week. If the 4C turns out to be lacklustre, people will really be in two minds whether or not to dump a few and buy back cheaper. However its a risky play. Shorters will play a big role as to how it unfolds, but with the enormous potential about to unfold there should be several instos lined up to take a position with enough buying pressure to counteact the shorting action. If the 4C is better than the market expects, id reckon she'll run hard. Good luck chippers.

• Fire
Reactions: 19 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
WOOOO-HOOOOO!!!!! 👀 CHeck out this podcast on how LiDAR will revolutionize autonomous mobility with Valeo LiDAR Technical Director Clément Nouvel.

GO BRAINCHIP!!!!!!!!!!!

💘🧠🍟

Screen Shot 2022-07-24 at 5.43.25 pm.png

Click here to listen

Thought it might be convenient to place this info under the podcast, as it helps to paint the picture.

Screen Shot 2022-07-24 at 6.19.13 pm.png

Screen Shot 2022-07-24 at 6.19.24 pm.png

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 61 users
F

Filobeddo

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

Dozzaman1977

Regular
It shall be an interesting week. If the 4C turns out to be lacklustre, people will really be in two minds whether or not to dump a few and buy back cheaper. However its a risky play. Shorters will play a big role as to how it unfolds, but with the enormous potential about to unfold there should be several instos lined up to take a position with enough buying pressure to counteact the shorting action. If the 4C is better than the market expects, id reckon she'll run hard. Good luck chippers.
I don't think to many long term investors will be in two minds Jimmy17🤔🤔🤔

• Love
  • Fire

Townyj

Ermahgerd
  • Haha
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users
My opinion on the upcoming 4C. As a long term holder, I have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Given our CEO's advice to look towards the second half of 2022 for increased revenue, my expectations are tempered.

If the 4C is as expected, then we are on track and I do not see this having any real impact on the long term prospects or value of my shares. Sure, shorters may see it as an opportunity to peg a little back on the SP. But, given all we have on the horizon and the increasing speed that more and more companies, partners and deals are revealing themselves it will not be long until a monster announcement drops that propels us back up towards where we sat earlier this year.

If however we do see a surprise and there is an increase in revenue to levels higher than expected then it gives us an additional and unexpected shot in the arm to continue our recent forward momentum. All while at the same time taking nothing away from the above expected coming announcements and deals in the next 6-12 months which will really see this thing launch towards the stars.

Win - Win. Here's to a great week!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 53 users
F

Filobeddo

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

TheDon

Regular
This 4c in my opinion increase in revenue or little will not bother me. because my aim is 1k per share. Is possible? I don't think so. To me Brainchip Akida is like a Salt without it life is tasteless and so without Brainchip Akida on AI is useless. It's like a head without a brain.

My Opinion only

TheDon

• Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 16 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
WOOOO-HOOOOO!!!!! 👀 CHeck out this podcast on how LiDAR will revolutionize autonomous mobility with Valeo LiDAR Technical Director Clément Nouvel.

GO BRAINCHIP!!!!!!!!!!!

💘🧠🍟

View attachment 12351

Click here to listen

Thought it might be convenient to place this info under the podcast, as it helps to paint the picture.

View attachment 12352

View attachment 12353
Clement talks about Mercedes and Honda achieving level 3. Has there been a direct link with Brainchip and Honda??
Surely the same LiDAR is in the Honda as is in the Merc?
Or is the Akida in the Merc nothing to do with LiDAR.

We have been working with Valeo since June 2020.
Perhaps Honda is just one of the many NDA's?

• Fire
  • Thinking
Top Bottom