BRN Discussion Ongoing

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Ok its so slow and boring while nobody will SELL to the poor INSTOs and Shorters so how about a game of .......................

PICK THE CLOSING PRICE!

For me I can see a small but stead recovery north so I will go for the SP being GREEN and @ or above $2.70 close.

Yak52 :cool:
Afternoon Yak52,

I'll bite....

$1.32 @ close.

Regards,
Esq

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

TECH

Regular
Good afternoon on the East Coast,

The pressure cooker is continuing to increase it's pressure, will the top blow ? oh yes it will...you would have to be totally thick
to think otherwise, what ? did you think this technology is going to just fizzle out...bahaha.

Peter's already years ahead, his vision is well and truly gone "way" beyond the Akida 1000 production chip, we are the No. 1 in this
space, when the so-called competitors "finally" achieve a chip in silicon that is actually a commercial chip and out performs Akida,
maybe some of us will start to believe all "their" spin...don't forget, there's a "major difference" between a "research chip" and a
"commercial chip" that many Tier 1 companies are starting to rave about...the future is Brainchip, and we are here and now FACT !!

I get the feeling that the company would like things to speed up a little as well, that's not a direct quote ok, just my view.

The interview with Jerome the other day was excellent, he was very clever in avoiding a couple of repeated questions as the guys
from the U site were peppering him with "give us use cases, as in, examples or something we have actually been working on..good try.

As the next 5 months play out, the heat is just going to continue to rise, shorting our stock days, are fast becoming redundant to the
extremes we have all witnessed for a number of years, in fact a lot of years !

Our IP in a smartphone, now that would definitely burn some arse....just one big name. 🔥🔥🔥🔥🌎

Talk soon........Tech :rolleyes:

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 73 users

Yak52

Regular
$2.70 ! is that a typo Yak? I was thinking we would finish around $1.23 (y) :)

SORRY ALL...............flu strikes again. Really struggling to get anything correct today and just a sI was doing the post the Bloody new Smoke Alarms went off for no reason. Sh*t.

ps have edited and corrected the ......number.
Yak52

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Dougie54

Regular
2 things that always seems to happen that I just don't understand:

1. When there is positive news released on a company the share price (initially) goes down but if what appears to be negative news the share price goes up..... :mad:

2. Whenever I buy shares the price goes immediately down whilst I'm waiting to pay or when I sell a share the price goes up directly after the sale is complete.... 😭

That's why I'm a LTH 🤙 (Not financial advice, DYOR)

Akida BALLISTA
I couldn’t of said that better,reading this was like a day in my life

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
SORRY ALL...............flu strikes again. Really struggling to get anything correct today and just a sI was doing the post the Bloody new Smoke Alarms went off for no reason. Sh*t.

ps have edited and corrected the ......number.
Yak52
Get well .... a nice hot toddy later ... ;)🥃

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users

Makeme 2020

Regular
Ok its so slow and boring while nobody will SELL to the poor INSTOs and Shorters so how about a game of .......................

PICK THE CLOSING PRICE!

For me I can see a small but stead recovery north so I will go for the SP being GREEN and @ or above $1.27 close.

Definitely GREEN Buddy 1.245 close big afternoon run home..............

• Fire

Diogenese

Top 20

1. When there is positive news released on a company the share price (initially) goes down but if what appears to be negative news the share price goes up..... :mad:

2. Whenever I buy shares the price goes immediately down whilst I'm waiting to pay or when I sell a share the price goes up directly after the sale is complete.... 😭

Akida BALLISTA
Like the bloke in my class - teacher giving advice as to answering exam questions:
"You should read the question carefully, think deeply about what the answer should be - and write the opposite."

• Haha
Reactions: 15 users
Calling a flat close which i'd be extremely happy with, if green I shall get the keys to the porcelain bus and start that biatch up.

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users
D

Deleted member 118

PICK THE CLOSING PRICE!

For me I can see a small but stead recovery north so I will go for the SP being GREEN and @ or above $1.27 close.

$1.20 but hoping $69

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

Diogenese

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users
x280.JPG

rode that matrix last night

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 2 users
D

Deleted member 118

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha

RobjHunt

Regular
C’mon Dover,…….. move ya flipp’in arse!
EODA will be interesting. I liked the spike (pun definatly intended) there just before 2pm.

Reactions: 3 users
Reactions: 2 users

Akida BALLISTA
You're definitely not the only one who feels like that 😛

Games are always being played as well, so it's not just your "savvy" abilities..

Hey @TECH, I noticed them trying to squeeze some extra info out as well, regarding product cases.

Jerome too sharp for that 😉

• Fire

RobjHunt

Regular
EODA will be interesting. I liked the spike (pun definatly intended) there just before 2pm.
They are all trying sooo hard to keep us down. Stability is good but to see green again to cap off the week would be marvelous.

• Fire
Top Bottom