BRN Discussion Ongoing

TechGirl

Founding Member
Hey Peeps,

What a great week we have had.

Just watched the KEYNOTE: Event-Based Vision webinar: A New Standard for Advanced Machine Vision Systems by Luca Verre the co-founder and CEO of Prophesee, the inventor of the world’s most advanced neuromorphic vision systems.

It was a good watch, no mention of BrainChip but it was all neuromorphic, event vision so very relevant since we were recently announced as one of their Partners.

He talked about lots of use cases even ultra slow motion, because it captures events so fast you can then view things in ultra slow motion in like a rolling feed so you don't miss anything like fault detection & this has the equivalent of 200,000 frames per second.......WOW.....see image below.

prophesse1.jpg

He talked about many uses some included in cabin monitoring with eye gaze, parcel tracking, vibration & frequency monitoring, & very interestingly (see below screenshot) one that is right here on our shores, he spoke about Western Sydney University's Astrosite, a world first efficient neuromorphic telescope event based sensing for space situational awareness.

prophesse2.jpg

Below is the link to the webinar, the link works for me but I already registered so if it does not work for you you may need to register to watch, registration was very simple.

It's great to be a shareholder :):):)

Bugs Bunny Money GIF by Looney Tunes

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 56 users

Newk R

Regular
Theres that damn 500k again on the sell at 1.2 , someone take him out ! lol
And it worked a treat. $1.20 to $1.19 in an instant

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

mrgds

Regular
BRN Mentioned briefly at 5.20 minutes

❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥.............. Mmmmmm Anastasi ........................❣️❣️❣️❣️
😜😜😍😍😍😜😜

Excuse me everyone, "IM FEELIN IT" .......... ill be in the "HOT TUB " ............:cool::love:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Yak52

Regular
Theres that damn 500k again on the sell at 1.2 , someone take him out ! lol

Where is that "Killer Whale" swimming around underneath us when we need him!

bide my time.gif

Yak52

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

Makeme 2020

Regular
Sorry if already been posted...............

• Love
Reactions: 10 users
@Rise from the ashes

Pretty sure was you who first found the "solicitation" with Numem & Nasa.

Confirmed Firm list to contract Ph I now.

So that would make 2 contracts for NASA this year with Intellisense recently confirmed & now Numem :love:

NASA 2022 SBIR Program Phase I Selections - State List

Proposals Selected for Negotiation of Contracts

1658468541410.png

Under California State.

1658468574610.png

1658468811131.png

Proposal Information

Proposal Number:

22-1- H6.22-2237

Subtopic Title:
Deep Neural Net and Neuromorphic Processors for In-Space Autonomy and Cognition
Proposal Title:
Neuromorphic Processor with radiation tolerant MRAM

Estimated Technology Readiness Level (TRL) :
Begin: 4
End: 6

Technical Abstract (Limit 2000 characters, approximately 200 words):
Space missions require high-performance, reliable computing platforms and can function in challenging environments. The von Neumann bottleneck constrains performance due to the time and energy consumed during the required data exchange between main memory chip sets and the processor. Neuromorphic computing could emerge as a game changer for space applications where mission success relies on fast and autonomous analysis of a vast array of incoming information from multiple sources.
The future space applications will drive the need for

• Reduced size, weight, and power constrains
  • Data retention
  • On-board adaptive learning capability
  • Autonomous, onboard, and fast data analysis
Neuromorphic processors aligns with the above capabilities. Neuromorphic architectures are inherently fault tolerant, and several hardware implementations have high-radiation tolerance. In addition, neuromorphic algorithms are well-suited to classes of problems of interest to the space community.
Present Neuromorphic solutions for Space applications require FLASH memory for boot and weight storage in case of power loss or intermittent power failures. The FLASH memory has limitations on speed and life-time is limited by about 1M cycles of memory operations due to its endurance. For Deep Space Missions where continuous learning is required with updates on the non-volatile memory, a robust radiation tolerant memory with SRAM like performance but still with non volatility and high endurance is required. MRAM which offers 2.5X to 3.5X density advantage over SRAM, 1000X better endurance over FLASH, high radiation tolerance above 100Krad to 1Mrad and ultra-low power standby leakage which is critical for long battery life between solar recharge is a big advantage for these critical SPACE missions. Numem proposes in Phase-I to create a interface system with MRAM which can connect with AKIDA Neuromorphic Processor from Brainchip to either limit or replace FLASH operations with MRAM.

Potential NASA Applications (Limit 1500 characters, approximately 150 words):
Object Identification and Change Detection - Neuromorphic Computing could enable more efficient on-orbit data processing and storage
Autonomous Control - As activities in space become more remote and automated, without a human in the loop, this advantage could improve the satellite’s ability to analyze onboard sensor data with better autonomous decisions.
Cybersecurity - Neuromorphic Computing onboard a spacecraft would provide a trusted protection mechanism
It can resolve a fundamental time-energy problem with fast low cost results.

Potential Non-NASA Applications (Limit 1500 characters, approximately 150 words):
Artificial Intellligence applied at Edge for ultra low power IOT applications,Large Scale Operations & Product Customization with vast amount of data-sets,Medicine and Drug discovery for faster analysis and iterations,Imaging & Vision Sensors for classification and detection, Autonomous Operations in Drones and Cars, Robotics Technologies,Defense - Hypersonic and Ballistic Missile Technologies

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 58 users

Xray1

Regular
Ok its so slow and boring while nobody will SELL to the poor INSTOs and Shorters so how about a game of .......................

PICK THE CLOSING PRICE!

For me I can see a small but stead recovery north so I will go for the SP being GREEN and @ or above $1.27 close.

Yak52 :cool:
A close today of $1.205 for me .... and I will still be happy with this weeks action.

Reactions: 9 users
@Rise from the ashes

So that would make 2 contracts for NASA this year with Intellisense recently confirmed & now Numem :love:

View attachment 12219

Under California State.

View attachment 12220

View attachment 12221

Proposal Information

Proposal Number:

22-1- H6.22-2237

Subtopic Title:

Proposal Title:

Space missions require high-performance, reliable computing platforms and can function in challenging environments. The von Neumann bottleneck constrains performance due to the time and energy consumed during the required data exchange between main memory chip sets and the processor. Neuromorphic computing could emerge as a game changer for space applications where mission success relies on fast and autonomous analysis of a vast array of incoming information from multiple sources.

• Data retention
Neuromorphic processors aligns with the above capabilities. Neuromorphic architectures are inherently fault tolerant, and several hardware implementations have high-radiation tolerance. In addition, neuromorphic algorithms are well-suited to classes of problems of interest to the space community.
Present Neuromorphic solutions for Space applications require FLASH memory for boot and weight storage in case of power loss or intermittent power failures. The FLASH memory has limitations on speed and life-time is limited by about 1M cycles of memory operations due to its endurance. For Deep Space Missions where continuous learning is required with updates on the non-volatile memory, a robust radiation tolerant memory with SRAM like performance but still with non volatility and high endurance is required. MRAM which offers 2.5X to 3.5X density advantage over SRAM, 1000X better endurance over FLASH, high radiation tolerance above 100Krad to 1Mrad and ultra-low power standby leakage which is critical for long battery life between solar recharge is a big advantage for these critical SPACE missions. Numem proposes in Phase-I to create a interface system with MRAM which can connect with AKIDA Neuromorphic Processor from Brainchip to either limit or replace FLASH operations with MRAM.

Object Identification and Change Detection - Neuromorphic Computing could enable more efficient on-orbit data processing and storage
Autonomous Control - As activities in space become more remote and automated, without a human in the loop, this advantage could improve the satellite’s ability to analyze onboard sensor data with better autonomous decisions.
Cybersecurity - Neuromorphic Computing onboard a spacecraft would provide a trusted protection mechanism

Potential Non-NASA Applications (Limit 1500 characters, approximately 150 words):
Artificial Intellligence applied at Edge for ultra low power IOT applications,Large Scale Operations & Product Customization with vast amount of data-sets,Medicine and Drug discovery for faster analysis and iterations,Imaging & Vision Sensors for classification and detection, Autonomous Operations in Drones and Cars, Robotics Technologies,Defense - Hypersonic and Ballistic Missile Technologies
Yeah I found something :p

• Haha
  • Fire
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

cassip

Regular
Lang & Schwarz (Germany) premarket started slightly green, low volume (0,782 Euro, up 1,3%, ~4k)
Regards, cassip

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Yak52

Regular
SHORTERS trying to force a lower close and create a down trend for Mondays open.

NICE close at $1.19 so close to the average price played out since 11.30 am. Some one was buying up and few were sellng.

VERY NICE week.

Next week should be even better!

Have a good weekend and don't catch the Flu. Its a bugger!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 41 users
SHORTERS trying to force a lower close and create a down trend for Mondays open.

NICE close at $1.19 so close to the average price played out since 11.30 am. Some one was buying up and few were sellng.

VERY NICE week.

Agree Yak

Supply well absorbed today.

• Fire
Reactions: 17 users
so 1.18 close not at trading pc?

Reactions: 3 users
The 1000 eye's could put out a monthly newsletter and make a killing. @Fullmoonfever

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20

VERY NICE week.

I've got rsv. Worst I've felt in years! Thankfully my portfolio is easing the pain a little.

Reactions: 4 users
D

Deleted member 118

@Rise from the ashes

View attachment 12219

Under California State.

View attachment 12220

View attachment 12221

Proposal Information

Proposal Number:

22-1- H6.22-2237

Subtopic Title:
Proposal Title:

• Data retention

These discoveries are getting boring now

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Makeme 2020

Regular
so 1.18 close not at trading pc?
My bad 1.18 finish to the week Ladies and Gentleman That's GREEEEEEEEEEEEN...............

• Fire
  • Love
Top Bottom