BRN Discussion Ongoing

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
I thought this was interesting.

Ford is developing technology which allows electric vehicles to be recharged without human input and it could eventually become available to all automotive brands. Operated through a smartphone app, the robot arm is able to locate and plug into the charging port thanks to a small camera, eliminating the need for any human intervention.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users
Advice from IT dept: You could try rebooting it (if you remember your login PIN).
Thanks Diogenese, but that's how I lost it..
I was clearing data and caches on all my apps, to get my phone to download an app.

I had 16GB free, but it still wouldn't download..

I can now, but when setting up the app I use for charts again, couldn't find "dark theme" anywhere..

We're almost up to yesterday's close already!
So that's another bunch of shorts that need to be covered?

Hey well maybe you helped out some of the maggots below you..

Your move dipshits! 😛

_20220722_112247.JPG

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
I'm feeling a strong green close this afternoon!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users
I thought this was interesting.

Ford is developing technology which allows electric vehicles to be recharged without human input and it could eventually become available to all automotive brands. Operated through a smartphone app, the robot arm is able to locate and plug into the charging port thanks to a small camera, eliminating the need for any human intervention.

I would still get comprehensive insurance if it was not Akida

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
F

Filobeddo

Thanks Diogenese, but that's how I lost it..
I was clearing data and caches on all my apps, to get my phone to download an app.

I had 16GB free, but it still wouldn't download..

I can now, but when setting up the app I use for charts again, couldn't find "dark theme" anywhere..

We're almost up to yesterday's close already!
So that's another bunch of shorts that need to be covered?

Hey well maybe you helped out some of the maggots below you..

Your move dipshits! 😛

View attachment 12195

Well…feeling lucky punks??….

Well are you??

(Dirty Harry’s coming for you)

• Love

Labsy

Regular
Labsy, I’ll take green wherever I can get, and more is definately better 😉
This is true... Dont get me wrong I love a green day of course. I just doent want to get too hyped up about extreme price rises. I am a long term holder. 2 more words. FUNDAMENTALS SOUND!
2 more... Akida Ballista!!!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users
$1.20 be like

jump fail GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 14 users

Evermont

Stealth Mode
Twice in two days. 🔥

1658455412695.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 50 users
F

Filobeddo

This is true... Dont get me wrong I love a green day of course. I just doent want to get too hyped up about extreme price rises. I am a long term holder. 2 more words. FUNDAMENTALS SOUND!
2 more... Akida Ballista!!!

All good @Labsy we’ve all got our strategies, you’re probably just way more patient than me 😉

• Love

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
OK. So this is an interesting article about Cerence which seems to indicate that the OEM's first choose the processor they want (ie. Mercedes chooses AKIDA) and then they go to Cerence to add Cerence's product offerings.

The article also refers to 3 of Cerence's products for in-cabin experiences, one of which requires "an AI upgrade". Hmmmm...

EXTRACT

What about competition in the space?

We have been in this market for over 20-years. In fact, German companies are actually using Cerence technology. They use our solution and embed as a part of their product offering. E.g Mercedes will choose the processor first and then take the product from us, and they choose the integrator like Harman or someone else to integrate it. We are a product company, it’s our technology which gets used as a part of theirs. When you talk about automotive manufactures like Mercedes-Benz, Ford, BMW, Toyota etc. they all are using our technology, they are all our customers. In the electric vehicle segment the likes of Tesla and Faraday Future are using our technology.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 33 users
F

Filobeddo

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha

Newk R

Regular
Well…feeling lucky punks??….

Well are you??

(Dirty Harry’s coming for you)
Directed at shorters...........Dyin' ain't much of a livin' boy!
(Josey Wales)

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

4jct

Can someone tell me if Shorters have to sell the borrowed shares on entering the contract?
Here’s a scenario.
If they don’t then potentially they could wait if there is a rise in price (and maybe assist it) before beginning selling, benefiting from the gain, and start forcing the price down to reacquire the borrowed shares. A price going below their purchase price is a double win. If this were the case and the 4c was the attack plan where historically there is a pre rally, we could have many millions of shares ready to be dumped. If the news is bad happy days for them. If it’s good simply hold and wait for the profit taking that is sure to follow then dump.
I’m starting to think the “smart money” may not burn at all. That gets left to the retail bunnies falling into the trap. Believe and hold is the only answer.

• Thinking
  • Fire
F

Filobeddo

Directed at shorters...........Dyin' ain't much of a livin' boy!
(Josey Wales)

Aah Yes! …& it ain’t!!

🔥 🔥 One THE greatest lines ever 🔥 🔥 🔥

Thankyou @Newk R

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Chippers,

Looking at the 1 min chart and also trade pattern....

Think there may be some big orders about to be placed..

Step up...

Esq.

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 13 users

mrgds

Regular
Can someone tell me if Shorters have to sell the borrowed shares on entering the contract?
Here’s a scenario.
If they don’t then potentially they could wait if there is a rise in price (and maybe assist it) before beginning selling, benefiting from the gain, and start forcing the price down to reacquire the borrowed shares. A price going below their purchase price is a double win. If this were the case and the 4c was the attack plan where historically there is a pre rally, we could have many millions of shares ready to be dumped. If the news is bad happy days for them. If it’s good simply hold and wait for the profit taking that is sure to follow then dump.
I’m starting to think the “smart money” may not burn at all. That gets left to the retail bunnies falling into the trap. Believe and hold is the only answer.
A really good "thought process" there @4jct ,
Seems the lines are a bit blurred when it comes to shorting for us here.

"Believe & hold".............. excactly,

i mean look at todays spread, ................ open up to $1.24, ........... pushed right down to $1.12, .............. now back up to almost even,
Thats a 10% each way spread for those creating it, ................ 20% profit daily? ..... someones making plenty of $s

Excactly what these fu#*kers prey on.

AKIDA (believe & hold ) BALLISTA

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users
F

Filobeddo

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 3 users
Nice recent 200k odd smash n grab haha

Shorts be like ..

BRN DIE HARD.gif

Last edited: