BRN Discussion Ongoing

D

Deleted member 118

PLEASE Cyw..............don't start with gaps!

We have gone through ALL that Gap Voodoo stuff before and gaps do NOT need to be filled! Trader tricks to scare Retail.

Below is a pic of the product to use.

View attachment 12188

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
I am really looking forward to BRN hitting $1.25
Would be very nice Slade ... at the moment only around 1M shares on the sell side between $1.20 & $1.25 I know that can quickly change! but here's hoping

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users

Nantrix

Emerged
Does this impact us??

Shares in AI chip manufacturer Brainchip (ASX: BRN) entered Friday’s trading session up almost 40% for the week, and it is largely due to developments out of the US that bode well for the company. Other than a rebound in the Nasdaq index, the US also passed legislation this week that will provide up to US$50 billion in funding for chip manufacturing. As a fast-growing company in this space, including operations in the US, Brainchip is directly poised to benefit from the ‘CHIPS’ Act.

Can someone tell me if Shorters have to sell the borrowed shares on entering the contract?
Here’s a scenario.
If they don’t then potentially they could wait if there is a rise in price (and maybe assist it) before beginning selling, benefiting from the gain, and start forcing the price down to reacquire the borrowed shares. A price going below their purchase price is a double win. If this were the case and the 4c was the attack plan where historically there is a pre rally, we could have many millions of shares ready to be dumped. If the news is bad happy days for them. If it’s good simply hold and wait for the profit taking that is sure to follow then dump.
I’m starting to think the “smart money” may not burn at all. That gets left to the retail bunnies falling into the trap. Believe and hold is the only answer.
They aren't called "Smart Money" for nothing 4jct 😉

They play the game better than anyone, because they can see more and know more.

I don't think they have a "War chest" building though and they don't need one.

They only have to give the market, the push in the direction they want, which could be up or down and let "smuck retail" do most of the rest.

They know when to pull the pin either way, because they are nudging it either way.

Buy and hold, is the best strategy, if you are onto a good thing.
Lest you fall foul of their games.

They are like herdsmen, herding the sheep, where they want them to go..
And their tools include, not only buying, selling and shorting, but using various media etc..

Speaking of which, someone is now the "proud?" owner of some new TMH shares..
Although the seller was teasing and didn't fill their whole order of 1500..

All I can say to them is..
Good Luck buddy 😉

_20220722_121131.JPG

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Yak52

Regular
NO SELLERS!! VOLUME HAS DRIED UP!

3hyC.gif

Yak52 :cool:

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 31 users

Makeme 2020

Regular

Semiconductors

Japan’s Renesas to Boost Domestic Semiconductor Output​

July 21, 2022

Chief executive Hidetoshi Shibata said a shortage of supplies of raw materials in Europe and North America was a greater risk than boosting production in Japan​

Renesas Electronics, one of Japan's biggest semiconductor makers, plans to expand domestic production in Japan instead of building plants overseas.
Hidetoshi Shibata, the chief executive of Renesas, displays a printed circuit board at the company's San Jose office on Wednesday. Photo: Reuters.

Renesas Electronics, one of Japan’s biggest semiconductor makers, plans to expand domestic production in Japan instead of building plants overseas.
Chief executive Hidetoshi Shibata said a shortage of supplies of raw materials in Europe and North America was a greater risk than boosting production in Japan.
While manufacturing in Japan was susceptible to earthquakes, Shibata said Renesas was investing in technologies to cope with challenges from natural disasters.
“When it comes to front-end production, I don’t necessarily believe there are good supplies of ingredients in geographies like Europe or the US,” Shibata said.
He spoke in Silicon Valley after meeting with employees of US chip companies that Renesas acquired in recent years.
Front-end production is the process of creating chips on wafers – round shiny plates of silicon. They are then sent for packaging, often in black plastic casings.
Shibata said Renesas would keep a stock of chips that it could supply to customers in case of stoppages.
Renesas said in May it would invest 90 billion yen ($650 million) in its previously closed Kofu factory in Japan, revamping it to build power chips – semiconductors that manage electricity.

Major Supplier of Automotive Chips​

Renesas, whose shareholders include Toyota and automotive component company Denso, is a major chip supplier for the automotive industry.
Shibata said that, while there was “sufficient capacity worldwide to cope with all the demand,” there were still areas of sharp shortages in power management chips and some analogue and mixed-signal (analogue and digital) chips with larger transistors.
Generally, the smaller the transistors, the faster and more powerful a semiconductor will be. While the latest smartphones have chips with 5 nanometre (nm) transistors, the automotive industry uses more mature technology, often 40nm or larger.
Shibata said Renesas’s manufacturing expansion would stick with 40nm or larger technology to meet that demand.
Still, the company continued to design chips that were close to the latest technologies, he said, and its automotive customers were “sampling” the 7nm chip Renesas has sold, although it is made by other chip manufacturers.

• Fire
  • Love
D

Deleted member 118

• Fire
  • Haha

Xray1

Regular
I wonder what will be the s/price if this 4C shows a modest positive revenue income that is at least double that from the last one... with this 4C at say the ~$500K mark level .... then that in my opinion, will show that we are on the right track for progressive revenue increases as mentioned by Sean H .... I would think, that it could send the s/price to say at least the $1.35 to $1.50 range levels, but imo anything over that ~$500K income revenue level then $1.70 could be quite well within the realms of possibility.

• Love
  • Fire
D

Deleted member 118

I wonder what will be the s/price if this 4C shows a modest positive revenue income that is at least double that from the last one... with this 4C at say the ~$500K mark level .... then that in my opinion, will show that we are on the right track for progressive revenue increases as mentioned by Sean H .... I would think, that it could send the s/price to say at least the $1.35 to $1.50 range levels, but imo anything over that ~$500K income revenue level then $1.70 could be quite well within the realms of possibility.

If we get anything between 500k and a mill the only thing that I can see it doing is to stop our sp going down, below 500 the normal games will be played above a million then it could be

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!

Attachments

• 1658459769997.png
    1658459769997.png
    84.9 KB · Views: 58
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 70 users
Fact Finder in one of his recent posts stated that his son in the UK completed a comprehensive broadsheet with everything that FF had and he came up with that $1.70 figure. I’m hanging onto that as part of my confidence in the share until it reaches that price .

• Fire
Reactions: 18 users

MDhere

Regular
you may be very very cold this afternoon @alwaysgreen :ROFLMAO: Green to 1.29 run perhaps coming ....(y)

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Slade

Top 20
If we get anything between 500k and a mill the only thing that I can see it doing is to stop our sp going down, below 500 the normal games will be played above a million then it could be

I don't think you will see our SP go down from the 4C. Think we are undervalued at the moment and no revenue in this coming 4C has been factored in. Tech stocks got hit hard and are now slowly getting back to where they should be.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users
D

Deleted member 118

I don't think you will see our SP go down from the 4C. Think we are undervalued at the moment and no revenue in this coming 4C has been factored in. Tech stocks got hit hard and are now slowly getting back to where they should be.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
C'mon the afternoon....

BRN TRAIN.gif

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16 users

DJM263

LTH - 2015
2 things that always seems to happen that I just don't understand:

1. When there is positive news released on a company the share price (initially) goes down but if what appears to be negative news the share price goes up..... :mad:

2. Whenever I buy shares the price goes immediately down whilst I'm waiting to pay or when I sell a share the price goes up directly after the sale is complete.... 😭

That's why I'm a LTH 🤙 (Not financial advice, DYOR)

Akida BALLISTA

• Haha
  • Fire

Yak52

Regular
Ok its so slow and boring while nobody will SELL to the poor INSTOs and Shorters so how about a game of .......................

PICK THE CLOSING PRICE!

For me I can see a small but stead recovery north so I will go for the SP being GREEN and @ or above $1.27 close.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
Dear German investors if you like any further information regarding selfwealth and trading within Australia checkout the link below.

Reactions: 4 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Ok its so slow and boring while nobody will SELL to the poor INSTOs and Shorters so how about a game of .......................

PICK THE CLOSING PRICE!

For me I can see a small but stead recovery north so I will go for the SP being GREEN and @ or above $2.70 close.

$2.70 ! is that a typo Yak? I was thinking we would finish around $1.23 (y) :)

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users
Top Bottom