BRN Discussion Ongoing

Xhosa12345

Regular
Yak u give me a spray on the hotcrapola, i was clearly being sarcastic against shareman, thedean and others, maybe u havent connected me here and there which is cool but i have the exact same username, but uve liked many of my posts here, as i do over there, and i remember u flew off handle against 'rise' once a few weeks ago on here... i love your posts and passion, and im trying to post good stuff (well sarcastic bad stuff) on hc as not many are now thats all.
Err of course you could be 2 different yak52s in which case i apoloigise

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Has any conclusion been reached by the group on who might be the Hearing Aid company? Syntiant yes/no/maybe? The fact that Brainchip still lists Hearing Aids as part of the job solution is interesting. This would be a product with a much quicker "go to market" time frame. There is a lot of info when searching in google for "auditory sensor spiking neural network".

Seems like the perfect low power SNN solution. From what I read; it is the Spike Timing that can be used to filtering out the background noise. Called a Biological Neural Network, Fascinating. Go Brainchip Team!

View attachment 11766
If there is a hearing aid company involved, you would want it to be Cochlear 😉

Syntiant is the "dumbs" for some solutions..

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
I follow Valeo, but I know not why anymore, I looked at our icemontain, and there it is above the water, what´s the connection to Brainchip?
Valeo
Valeo1.009.407 Follower:innen49 Min. • vor 49 Minuten

Environmental and social responsibility are part of Valeo's core values and our mission to create cleaner, safer mobility. That's why we've signed the General Motors supplier pledge. Learn more about our commitments and progress in our 2021 Climate Report: https://lnkd.in/ebQqjZfy
View attachment 11861

Valeo’s 3rd generation lidar I suspect🤫

• Love
  • Fire

miaeffect

Oat latte lover
Screenshot_20220719-235835_Chrome.jpg
tenor (6).gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

Xray1

Regular
If we get any amount of revenue that indicates the beginning of royalties I think the market will respond very positively.
I note in the last 4C that the receipts from customers was $205k .... Accordingly, I would be more than happy to see this upcoming 4C's receipts from customers at closer to ~$500k range .... as imo this would basically imply, that more customers are coming on board and the Co is collecting funds from services rendered to them.... anything over $500K would be impressive imo and could indicate the beginning of the exponential growth phase as discussed/implied by Sean H at the AGM....

• Fire
Reactions: 34 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
But that means that general motors must be placed on our icemontain under the water 🤭

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 11 users
I note in the last 4C that the receipts from customers was $205k .... Accordingly, I would be more than happy to see this upcoming 4C's receipts from customers at closer to ~$500k range .... as imo this would basically imply, that more customers are coming on board and the Co is collecting funds from services rendered to them.... anything over $500K would be impressive imo and could indicate the beginning of the exponential growth phase as discussed/implied by Sean H at the AGM....
We could easily get over 500k, without the start of any exponential growth, with more of the MegaChip’s IP Licence fee, as it was being paid in tranches and we've maybe only seen around 500k, of the 2 million odd payment.

I don't think we'll ever see income break downs, so it will always be a guessing game, where it's come from.

Except of course, at some point in the future, when we will know, that more than 90% is from royalties 😛..

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 25 users

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 19 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Yeah baby!! The traction is strong this week. Now to get Cathie Wood on board 🤯

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 69 users
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

cosors

👀
That is clear to us. I was specifically concerned here only with this one case of surveillance or recognition of faces and the very strict German data protection. With autonomous driving, the system has to connect to the server from time to time to update. No contradiction, much more specific to surveillance in this country. Here, not even demonstrations are allowed to be recorded, at least that's the case for me and the surveillance cameras on the street at hot spots. If an officer is on site and loads the data locally or manually, then that can be a solution to very many problems in this country. I also think of airports and wanted criminals. You know how it works with data protection in Germany, I just assume.

___
Can you still remember the fingerprint on the ID Card!? There will never be a central (private! for auto OEMs) cloud-based collection of facial data here (difference cloud to server). That's where Akida can fill that gap. Therefore, from my point of view, an Akida-based facial recognition in vehicles is a no brainer and universal solution for this specific case. Who else can do that?

____
Heck, I keep thinking that we need Qualcomm and e.g. facial recognition on phones and that worldwide, all data compliant.
And promptly follows a perfect example of Germany's strict data protection. The so-called ~ Data Protection General Regulation (DSGVO) has applied to the entire EU since 2018 and is still being implemented. Nevertheless, anyone who wants to sell or process something here must comply with it. Tesla was made aware of this today. For me, this is not about recording data, but explicitly about recognising faces or behaviour in vehicles, locally and without storing the data. This is the spot for Akida and Nviso, for example. At least that's how I see it.

"Consumer advice center sues Tesla for violation of data protection and misleading environmental claims

19.07.2022, 15:551 min reading time
The Federal Association of German Consumer Centers has sued Tesla. Accordingly, the US electric car manufacturer is concealing the fact that its customers are violating data protection. In addition, Tesla makes misleading environmental claims.
Tesla is facing new lawsuits. The Federal Association of German Consumer Centers justified this on Tuesday with "misleading statements" by the car company about CO2 savings through the purchase of its cars and with data protection concerns when using the so-called guard mode for environmental monitoring. The lawsuits were filed with the district court in Berlin, the association announced in the capital.

The consumer advocates criticize the company's advertising statements, which, according to the association, could give buyers the impression that the purchase of a Tesla reduces the overall CO2 emissions of car traffic. In reality, however, the US group sells the rights it saves on CO2 emissions from its own fleet to other car manufacturers.

Tesla Guardian feature not allowed in public spaces​

In addition, the consumer advocates accuse Tesla of not informing the users of its cars that it should be impossible to use the so-called guard function in public spaces in accordance with data protection regulations. Cameras monitor the surroundings and save the recordings in certain cases, which is intended to protect the vehicles. According to the association, this is not permitted under the General Data Protection Regulation.

Accordingly, Tesla owners would have to obtain consent to data processing from random passers-by in the field of view of the cameras. In addition, an unprovoked recording of what is happening around the cars is not permitted at all. The drivers therefore risked fines."

https://www.stern.de/auto/e-mobilit...nd-irrefuehrende-umweltaussagen-32554714.html

The topic of handling data will become more and more important as time goes on. Here, the field can belong to Akida alone until the others have caught up. I would do more advertising with data protection.

The EU's regulation or guideline on facial recognition. From here it branches out into other guidelines such as dealing with AI.
Adopted on 12 May 2022:
https://edpb.europa.eu/system/files/2022-05/edpb-guidelines_202205_frtlawenforcement_en_1.pdf
and:
WHITE PAPER On Artificial Intelligence - A European approach to excellence and trust

Don't worry, I haven't studied them yet either, I didn't have the time.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users

Attachments

• 45F867FF-F779-45F8-BF0E-F64BFC5D5E55.jpeg
    45F867FF-F779-45F8-BF0E-F64BFC5D5E55.jpeg
    299.2 KB · Views: 112
Reactions: 5 users

Krustor

Regular
@ladenbauer: Beforehand: I am thankful for your postings in our German brainchip group "Klassengruppe"

Nevertheless I can't understand why you are keeping here to post in German. What added value do you expect with continuing posting in German in this English forum - despite countless requests this to stop?

In German a little bit more concrete: Man hat dich nun mehrmals darum gebeten: Poste bitte auf Englisch. Falls dir das zu schwer fällt, dann nutze Google Übersetzer. Was sollen die Leute hier schon wieder mit einem deutschen Anhang anfangen? Und nein, ich bin sicher nicht der erste, dem das negativ auffällt!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users
better take care of contributions or start as a teacher in your village! Master data are in English! and everyone who is interested can also translate with the tools! would be strange to me that it is forbidden to speak German in Australia! because the people are pretty cool 😉 so i'm not ashamed of my language and i have to translate it too! don't believe that australian people in german forums are so constantly attacked by collaborators! so fun aside, sorry for my blatant mistake people

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users
Hello, Hillo (probably how an Aussie would mock a Kiwi for saying it 🤣), Hallo, Howdy and Hej

The issue of translation has come up a few times recently - with some getting increasingly frustrated with non-English posts

This issue is easily fixed but maybe people are not aware of how to translate text etc?

Personally I would hate for the posters with English as their second, third or fourth language to be scared off or banned for not following the rules

In saying that, regarding the rules (in terms of primary language to be used on TSE) - it is clearly stated as English

I value all of your input and literally read every single post, so please post in English with a translation of your native language post if you wish

Here’s a guide to translation via iPhone - if this is helpful

Performing a text translation on an iPhone takes less than 3 seconds: highlight text > arrow right > select translate

Below is how you do it for photographed text:

Click text/lines icon at bottom right of screen

3BE2DBC9-3E7F-4686-9DC4-C19CB8E3C296.jpeg

Flattened text unflattens

CFCC7A34-AD16-4D89-88D5-3E8E1226C70D.jpeg

Double tap and select highlighted text

0D1C1412-403D-40CF-9914-65AD7B53F945.jpeg

Translation pops up to be read/copied

C612CB56-7366-494C-A42A-9BB3B3BE6C39.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 40 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)

Die Zukunft von Edge-KI und autonomen Fahrzeugen mit Jerome Nadel von BrainChip | Katalysator Nr. 04​

Alex und Amit sprechen mit Jerome Nadel, CMO von BrainChip (BRCHF-Aktie). Wir sprechen über Edge Computing, das Internet der Dinge (IoT), Big Data, Sensoren in allem und wie sich maschinelles Lernen und künstliche Intelligenz in der Cloud und am Rand unterscheiden.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users
D9C4E9CC-3FB5-4D1F-A8D5-0671051F6BB7.jpeg

• Fire
Hallo, Hillo (wahrscheinlich wie ein Aussie einen Kiwi dafür verspotten würde 🤣), Hallo, Howdy und Hej

Das Problem der Übersetzung ist in letzter Zeit ein paar Mal aufgetaucht – einige sind zunehmend frustriert über nicht-englische Posts

Dieses Problem lässt sich leicht beheben, aber vielleicht wissen die Leute nicht, wie man Text übersetzt usw.?

Ich persönlich würde es hassen, wenn die Plakate mit Englisch als Zweit-, Dritt- oder Viertsprache abgeschreckt oder verboten würden, weil sie sich nicht an die Regeln halten

Ich sage das, jemand hat die Regeln gepostet und soweit ich mich erinnere, in Bezug auf die primäre Sprache, die bei TSE used Werden soll - es ist eindeutig Englisch angegeben

Ich schätze all Ihren Beitrag und lese buchstäblich jeden einzelnen Beitrag, also fügen Sie bitte eine englische Übersetzung zusammen mit Ihrem Beitrag in der Muttersprache bei

Hier ist eine Anleitung zur Übersetzung per iPhone

Das Durchführen einer Textübersetzung auf einem iPhone dauert weniger als 3 Sekunden: Text markieren > Pfeil nach rechts > Übersetzen auswählen

Unten ist, wie Sie es für fotografierten Text tun:

Klicken Sie unten rechts auf dem Bildschirm auf das Text-/Liniensymbol

View attachment 11871

Reduzierter Text wird nicht reduziert

View attachment 11872

Doppeltippen und markierten Text auswählen

View attachment 11873

Die Übersetzung erscheint zum Lesen/Kopieren

View attachment 11875
Hello, Hillo (probably how an Aussie would mock a Kiwi for saying it 🤣), Hallo, Howdy and Hej

The issue of translation has come up a few times recently - with some getting increasingly frustrated with non-English posts

This issue is easily fixed but maybe people are not aware of how to translate text etc?

Personally I would hate for the posters with English as their second, third or fourth language to be scared off or banned for not following the rules

I’m saying that, someone posted the rules and from what I remember, in terms of primary language to be used on TSE - it is clearly stated as English

I value all of your input and literally read every single post, so please include an English translation along with your native language post

Here’s a guide to translation via iPhone

Das Durchführen einer Textübersetzung auf einem iPhone dauert weniger als 3 Sekunden: Text markieren > Pfeil nach rechts > Übersetzen auswählen

Unten ist, wie Sie es für fotografierten Text tun:

Klicken Sie unten rechts auf dem Bildschirm auf das Text-/Liniensymbol

View attachment 11871

Reduzierter Text wird nicht reduziert

View attachment 11872

Doppeltippen und markierten Text auswählen

View attachment 11873

Die Übersetzung erscheint zum Lesen/Kopieren

View attachment 11875
Yes, Sir 😜👍😉

• Sad
Reactions: 3 users

cassip

Regular
Why not follow rules when they are comprehensible and feasible?

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

stuart888

Regular
Yeah baby!! The traction is strong this week. Now to get Cathie Wood on board 🤯

Excellent video, thanks. The first 2 minutes was host housekeeping, which should have been at the end. Solid interview after that.

I sent this video to a non-techie friend, but made sure to first explain Inference. Inference = conclusion reached based upon data evidence and reasoning. Inference is used by AI speakers all the time. Most people don't understand Inference. Working AI software makes inferences, conclusions, and with Brainchip decisions when to Spike!

• Fire
Reactions: 23 users
Top Bottom