BRN Discussion Ongoing

Slymeat

Move on, nothing to see.
Hello, Hillo (probably how an Aussie would mock a Kiwi for saying it 🤣), Hallo, Howdy and Hej

The issue of translation has come up a few times recently - with some getting increasingly frustrated with non-English posts

This issue is easily fixed but maybe people are not aware of how to translate text etc?

Personally I would hate for the posters with English as their second, third or fourth language to be scared off or banned for not following the rules

In saying that, regarding the rules (in terms of primary language to be used on TSE) - it is clearly stated as English

I value all of your input and literally read every single post, so please post in English with a translation of your native language post if you wish

Here’s a guide to translation via iPhone - if this is helpful

Performing a text translation on an iPhone takes less than 3 seconds: highlight text > arrow right > select translate

Below is how you do it for photographed text:

Click text/lines icon at bottom right of screen

View attachment 11871

Flattened text unflattens

View attachment 11872

Double tap and select highlighted text

View attachment 11873

Translation pops up to be read/copied

View attachment 11875
Thanks for that VERY informative tip @thelittleshort, unfortunately that functionality isn’t available on any of the platforms I use.

It is FAR better, and more efficient, for the poster (a single person) to translate once, rather than 10’s of thousands of others to need to translate it.

It also just makes sense that if the poster really wants to get their point across that it is in their best interests to post it in a manner that adheres to the common language of the forum.

It’s hard enough to keep up to date with all the posts. The need to translate them as well is detrimental to the experience.

• Love
Reactions: 22 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

Tony Coles

Regular

BrainChip Partners with Prophesee Optimizing Computer Vision AI Performance and Efficiency​

“We’ve successfully ported the data from Prophesee’s neuromorphic-based camera sensor to process inference on Akida with impressive performance,” said Anil Mankar, Co-Founder and CDO of BrainChip. “This combination of intelligent vision sensors with Akida’s ability to process data with unparalleled efficiency, precision and economy of energy at the point of acquisition truly advances state-of-the-art AI enablement and offers manufacturers a ready-to-implement solution.”

By combining our Metavision solution with Akida-based IP, we are better able to deliver a complete high-performance and ultra-low power solution to OEMs looking to leverage edge-based visual technologies as part of their product offerings, said Luca Verre, CEO and co-founder of Prophesee.”

METAVISION GEN4 EVALUATION KIT 2 - HD S-MOUNT​

Prophesee Evaluation Kit 2 HD enables full performance evaluation of  Generation 4.1 Event-Based Vision sensor co-developed with SONY Semiconductor Solutions,
featuring the industry’s smallest pixels and superior HDR performance.

Metavision® sensors and algorithms mimic how the human eye and brain work to dramatically improve efficiency in areas such as autonomous vehicles, industrial automation, IoT, security and surveillance, and AR/VR. Prophesee is based in Paris, with local offices in Grenoble, Shanghai, Tokyo and Silicon Valley. The company is driven by a team of more than 100 visionary engineers, holds more than 50 international patents and is backed by leading international investors including Sony, iBionext, 360 Capital Partners, Intel Capital, Robert Bosch Venture Capital, Supernova Invest, and European Investment Bank

Well we know Sony is involved with Akida in someway hopefully, they know about us, lets put it that way, just an idea 💡 in the future Sony PlayStation might find use for our chip in the SonyPlayStaion, wonder how many play stations 🎮 they sell a year?

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users

A94F11CD-F2D6-41C6-B4BA-BE006BD60B3F.jpeg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 37 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Morning Chippers,

Looking primed for another great day.

Something for the super sleuths...

Watching news this morning ... Tasmanian observatory receives new telescope mount from HENSOLDT.

Would appear HENSOLDT are a pretty full on bunch of characters.

Possibly falls within Uiux field of expertise.

AKIDA certainly falls within their field of expertise, if Brainchip is not engaged with HENSOLDT yet might pay to send them a gift basket .

Regards,
Esq.
Hi Esq ... yep should be a nice GREEN day

DOW 31,827.05 +754.44 +2.43%

S&P 5003,936.69 +105.84 +2.76%

NASDAQ 11,713.15 +353.10 +3.11%

Have a good day all :)

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 31 users
Well Brainers. With the last 2 days testing $1 and the positive way it tested those levels, we are in for 1 hell of a day. NASDAQ rocketing with US likely passing their tech bill. Massive news for tech stocks. The recent spate of news etc pointing to PDVM words “an explosion in sales” along with what is a golden trifecta of positivity is going to set this ride to get real exciting. Brainchip is the one company most associated with the buzz word phrase Edge AI.

Sell volume has thinned. Shorters will be scrambling to buy out their position. This could be the day we look back on fondly. Remember the date. 200722.

Akida - The Unfair Advantage

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 60 users

Earlyrelease

Regular
better take care of contributions or start as a teacher in your village! Master data are in English! and everyone who is interested can also translate with the tools! would be strange to me that it is forbidden to speak German in Australia! because the people are pretty cool 😉 so i'm not ashamed of my language and i have to translate it too! don't believe that australian people in german forums are so constantly attacked by collaborators! so fun aside, sorry for my blatant mistake people
Laden. On a slightly different tangent. Thanks for taking the time to post in this forum. However as a relatively time poor user I have to admit that I simply skim over your articles as I don’t have time to do the translation. Now this is my loss if you post a gem and I take that risk and don’t translate, however if you genuinely wish to share what has been great research to reach the masses you need to make communications as easy for the majority as you can no matter what language that takes. So it is no bother to me if you post in German. But thank you for contributing

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users
Thanks for that VERY informative tip @thelittleshort, unfortunately that functionality isn’t available on any of the platforms I use.

It is FAR better, and more efficient, for the poster (a single person) to translate once, rather than 10’s of thousands of others to need to translate it.

It also just makes sense that if the poster really wants to get their point across that it is in their best interests to post it in a manner that adheres to the common language of the forum.

It’s hard enough to keep up to date with all the posts. The need to translate them as well is detrimental to the experience.

Where’s your pig gone? There literally is nothing to see now 🐷

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
F

Filobeddo

Yeah baby!! The traction is strong this week. Now to get Cathie Wood on board 🤯

Have to say that each time I hear Jerome present I’m more impressed than the last - and believe me, I don’t impress easily

One of the analysts (can’t remember who) previously spoke about the the 3 key appointments ( Antonio Board Chair , Pia Non Ex Dir & Jerome CMO ) which BRN has made since Sean and stated that Jerome was the most significant, and I agree with that.

I commented after his last podcast, that I’d have signed him up based on that interview alone and to just get him in front of clients and the deals will flow. Well I’ll add something else to that, Jerome has the very unique ability to perfectly paint a picture that wows both tech ‘nerds but also the average joe.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 42 users

Gemmax

Regular
Have to say that each time I hear Jerome present I’m more impressed than the last - and believe me, I don’t impress easily

One of the analysts (can’t remember who) previously spoke about the the 3 key appointments ( Antonio Board Chair , Pia Non Ex Dir & Jerome CMO ) which BRN has made since Sean and stated that Jerome was the most significant, and I agree with that.

I commented after his last podcast, that I’d have signed him up based on that interview alone and to just get him in front of clients and the deals will flow. Well I’ll add something else to that, Jerome’s has the very unique ability to perfectly paint a picture that wows both tech ‘nerds but also the average joe.
Agree Filo,
Super impressive.

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users
With just 7 business days to go (basically) before the 2nd Quarter 4C is published, I wonder how many are punting on a
medium to large upswing in earnings...I personally think it's still too early...what type of revenue would you be expecting
to have materialised in the months of April, May and June this year ?...I'd like to know.

I have been in contact with both the founders, I have asked them both if they are happy with how things are progressing,
now its obvious neither would confide in me on any very sensitive topics, but both are pleased with how things are going along.

I'll share one quote "All good and our team of engineers never had so much fun developing product that has so much impact"

My emails always include a short paragraph, thanking both of them for sharing their brilliance with us all, they are the "real glue" that
Brainchip is structured around...if everything pans out the way we all hope over the coming months and years, well, we all owe a lot to
the Founder and his Co-Founder, simply just great blokes.

Love Brainchip & Cam Smith xx Tech :sneaky::cool:
Tech.

I’ll go out on a limb and say Revenue will surprise!

Megachips licence and engineering fees could show up. I can only imagine the new long list of BRN engineers have been super busy with not only the EAPs but also (in my opinion) a large number of new customers trialling the Akida kits now on the market.

At a guess. $3m to $5m.

Of course my humble opinion only.

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 37 users
F

Filobeddo

Tech.

Megachips licence and engineering fees could show up. I can only imagine the new long list of BRN engineers have been super busy with not only the EAPs but also (in my opinion) a large number of new customers trialling the Akida kits now on the market.

At a guess. $3m to $5m.

Yeah @TheUnfairAdvantage let’s go glass half full

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
I have been a convertible note investor for some time. I would counsel doing research and engaging in direct Q&A with management. I think it would be important to view the Balance Sheet before dropping any $ to determine the overall health of the company.

It does not seem like the last funding round (May?) was successful. Due to the number of funding rounds and [limited] progress they may be struggling to raise via brokers. It may have been posted here but the latest correspondence highlights a focus on securing a strategic partner. This seems like a good idea, but i wonder if this may deprioritise an IPO?

Hopefully this does not sound 'manipulative' however communication from the company has been poor in my experience. There has been a lot of newsflow recently. I wonder if this is one last-ditch attempt to keep the company afloat.

I like the sector, but would much prefer to back BRN.
Hey, Thank you Aphilips for your reply.
Apologies if you took the 'manipulators' epithet to heart, obviously it was not intended personally towards you or anybody in particular, but is more somewhat characteristic of that other platform.
I have been impressed with what I have seen of NVISO up to this point and gratified to see their embrace and endorsement of our Akida tech, so it was with a degree of trepidation that I bring this to the attention of my fellows here.
I do so with the intent of making them aware of this as it certainly raised a red flag for me, personally. :unsure:
Perhaps this is so for others, perhaps not, each of us is entitled to weigh evidence as we see fit.
Now that you, Rise, Yak and I have raised it here and brought the issue to others attention I am happy to let the matter rest and will continue to watch with interest. Go well Chipper's and as oft said DYOR and GLTAH.

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users

JK200SX

Regular
A billion dollar journey starts with a single million. (Old Chinese saying.)

1658272276991.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 38 users

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Tech.

At a guess. $3m to $5m.

I agree TUA ... I am hoping that the Megachips fees will show up this quarter ... 🤞🤞🤞

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

Mercfan

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

jtardif999

Regular
But Pappagallo why would they be disappointed by the Revenue figures in the next 4c???
We have had no announcements to suggest there will be any income that would by the Market be considered income such as it would need to be at least $7 mil for the quarter to be considered worthwhile even thinking about it. BRN is after all a $1.5 BILLION dollar company not some $20 Mil dirt digging miner!

So if under $7 mil it simple is totally IRRELEVANT what amount that would be! Who cares?

The B0Ts are right now trying their hardest to get "Chickens" to jump so they can vacuum up those extra shares!

The trading is so slow & weak that it would be childs play to dump this down to 92c for the Market & BoTs yet they have and do NOT! Why?

As always its time will tell which way it goes,

Also remember the 4C has "other" info which can be VERY GOOD news and give some credible insight into the current situ. ;)
Top 20 is going to be released.

Yak52:cool:
7 million a quarter..? 3 million a quarter is all we need to break even. That would be significant imo - especially considering where we are currently at.

Reactions: 15 users

Reuben

Founding Member
Tech.

At a guess. $3m to $5m.

If it is 3 to 5 Mill, will be awesome. I am keeping my expectations @ about 1 million

Reactions: 19 users

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Indicative Price / Change$1.035 /Up $0.045 (4.55%)

668 buyers for 6,264,209 units
212 sellers for 2,428,145 units

Looking like a great start to the day :)

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users
Top Bottom