Deleted member 118

Nasdaq pumping time to get

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users

stuart888

Regular
Yeah baby!! The traction is strong this week. Now to get Cathie Wood on board 🤯

At the 12:50 mark, Jerome mentions a smart sensor that cancels noise and amplifies the good sound. I think he has "hearing aid revenues" dancing in his head!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 36 users
D

Deleted member 118

Yeah baby!! The traction is strong this week. Now to get Cathie Wood on board 🤯

Maybe she is all ready via Citicorp lol

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 15 users

Pmel

Regular

• Fire
Reactions: 30 users

cosors

👀
better take care of contributions or start as a teacher in your village! Master data are in English! and everyone who is interested can also translate with the tools! would be strange to me that it is forbidden to speak German in Australia! because the people are pretty cool 😉 so i'm not ashamed of my language and i have to translate it too! don't believe that australian people in german forums are so constantly attacked by collaborators! so fun aside, sorry for my blatant mistake people
It's tse and our community and not Australia
https://thestockexchange.com.au/help/terms/
...not the r* word 🤭

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
📢 We have great news to share – Edge Impulse, the leading edge machine learning development platform, now allows users to develop advanced tools with our powerful new suite of #sensors, included on the Arduino Nicla Sense ME.

The versatile Arduino Nicla Sense ME, a robust development board containing our latest sensors, enables users to develop smart sensing applications. Our featured advanced sensors include our BHI260AP, BMP390, BMM150 and BME688 sensors and provide multiple ways to collect and analyze data.

Edge Impulse, which is the leading development platform for ML on edge devices, has announced that its machine learning development platform now supports our sensors, utilized on the new Arduino Nicla Sense ME microcontroller board to allow for unprecedented intelligence in edge-based products and solutions.

We are very excited about Edge Impulse‘s announcement and especially enthusiastic about the possibilities for developers creating and optimizing solutions with real-world data, such as those collected by our sensors.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 31 users

cosors

👀
  • Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
https://www.bosch.de/en/contact/
Careers page at Bosch
Bosch in Germany

PhD Thesis - Neuromorphic Computing with in-memory technologies for ultra-low power applications​

Fields of work
Research & Development

Join as
Graduate

Starting date
According to arrangement

Working time
Full-time and/or part-time

Legal entity
Robert Bosch GmbH
Apply now
Job posted: 2022-04-27
JobID REF151384C

Your tasks​

Machine learning methods for autonomous systems require ever higher computing power. The power consumption and waste heat of the hardware required for this pose a major challenge. Neuromorphic Computing with In-Memory Hardware offers promising solutions to this problem. The main focus of the tasks are:
  • study event-based time-series data acquisition and processing
  • examine dynamism on neural networks (e.g. spatial, temporal, information coding) w.r.t Near-Memory-Compute/In-Memory Compute
  • develop methods to convert ANN models into SNNs including training strategies and implementation
  • develop self-supervised and fault-tolerance networks w.r.t CNN and SNN inferences on MPSoC with NMC/IMC accelerators (inc. exploit process variation on mixed-signal and/or sub-threshold domains)
  • develop NMC/IMC-aware mapping strategies
  • design flexible compute tiles with IMC/NMC to map signal processing and CNN/SNN inferences
  • optimize real-time event-conversion for ultra-low-power systems

Your profile​

• Education: excellent master or diploma degree in electrical engineering, information engineering, microelectronics or informatics
  • Personality and Working Practice: creative, assertive and team player, structured, abstract and strategic thinking
  • Experience and Knowledge: practical experiences with hardware description languages (VHDL, SystemC), knowledge in the area of deep learning, neuromorphic computing
  • Qualifications: proficiency in programming languages (C/C++, Python, Matlab), good skills in modern mathematics, e.g. Machine Learning, Solver, Neural Networks
  • Language: fluent in English and German

Contact & additional information​

www.bosch.com/research
https://www.bosch-ai.com

Apply now in just 3 minutes!
You want to work remotly or part-time - we offer great opportunities for mobile working as well as different part-time models. Feel free to contact us.
Please submit all relevant documents (incl. curriculum vitae, motivation letter, transcript of records, certificates).
Need support during your application?
Kevin Heiner (Human Resources)
+49 711 811 12223
Need further information about the job?
Jürgen Schirmer (Functional Department)
+49 711 811 10823

About us​

Welcome to Renningen​

Our Research Campus in Renningen, Germany, is the international hub of our Corporate Sector Research and Advance Engineering, the Cross-Domain Computing Solutions division, and the Bosch Center for Artificial Intelligence. Here, associates from all over the world are dedicated to finding answers to tomorrow’s questions. To ensure our researchers’ ideas can develop and flow freely, the campus has been set up to encourage direct, easy communication and nurture inspiration – an environment where creativity knows no bounds. Are you ready to join us in shaping the future? Your innovative spirit and curiosity are just what we’re looking for.
Renningen
Robert-Bosch-Campus 1
71272 Renningen
Germany
See all jobs
Directions

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users

guavamamma

Regular
Email received from NVISO regarding their BrainChip Akida interoperability webinar today…We better register to find out more 😊👍

C99941A7-D7E8-4562-B75C-33DA861D6AB1.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users
  • Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 55 users

Deena

Regular
I note in the last 4C that the receipts from customers was $205k .... Accordingly, I would be more than happy to see this upcoming 4C's receipts from customers at closer to ~$500k range .... as imo this would basically imply, that more customers are coming on board and the Co is collecting funds from services rendered to them.... anything over $500K would be impressive imo and could indicate the beginning of the exponential growth phase as discussed/implied by Sean H at the AGM....
A billion dollar journey starts with a single million. (Old Chinese saying.)

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 30 users
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

guavamamma

Regular
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

Slymeat

Move on, nothing to see.
And promptly follows a perfect example of Germany's strict data protection. The so-called ~ Data Protection General Regulation (DSGVO) has applied to the entire EU since 2018 and is still being implemented. Nevertheless, anyone who wants to sell or process something here must comply with it. Tesla was made aware of this today. For me, this is not about recording data, but explicitly about recognising faces or behaviour in vehicles, locally and without storing the data. This is the spot for Akida and Nviso, for example. At least that's how I see it.

"Consumer advice center sues Tesla for violation of data protection and misleading environmental claims

19.07.2022, 15:551 min reading time
The Federal Association of German Consumer Centers has sued Tesla. Accordingly, the US electric car manufacturer is concealing the fact that its customers are violating data protection. In addition, Tesla makes misleading environmental claims.
Tesla is facing new lawsuits. The Federal Association of German Consumer Centers justified this on Tuesday with "misleading statements" by the car company about CO2 savings through the purchase of its cars and with data protection concerns when using the so-called guard mode for environmental monitoring. The lawsuits were filed with the district court in Berlin, the association announced in the capital.

The consumer advocates criticize the company's advertising statements, which, according to the association, could give buyers the impression that the purchase of a Tesla reduces the overall CO2 emissions of car traffic. In reality, however, the US group sells the rights it saves on CO2 emissions from its own fleet to other car manufacturers.

Tesla Guardian feature not allowed in public spaces​

In addition, the consumer advocates accuse Tesla of not informing the users of its cars that it should be impossible to use the so-called guard function in public spaces in accordance with data protection regulations. Cameras monitor the surroundings and save the recordings in certain cases, which is intended to protect the vehicles. According to the association, this is not permitted under the General Data Protection Regulation.

Accordingly, Tesla owners would have to obtain consent to data processing from random passers-by in the field of view of the cameras. In addition, an unprovoked recording of what is happening around the cars is not permitted at all. The drivers therefore risked fines."

https://www.stern.de/auto/e-mobilit...nd-irrefuehrende-umweltaussagen-32554714.html

The topic of handling data will become more and more important as time goes on. Here, the field can belong to Akida alone until the others have caught up. I would do more advertising with data protection.

The EU's regulation or guideline on facial recognition. From here it branches out into other guidelines such as dealing with AI.
Adopted on 12 May 2022:
https://edpb.europa.eu/system/files/2022-05/edpb-guidelines_202205_frtlawenforcement_en_1.pdf
and:
WHITE PAPER On Artificial Intelligence - A European approach to excellence and trust

Don't worry, I haven't studied them yet either, I didn't have the time.
Wow @cosors that is so interesting. Thanks for sharing this with us.

What an absolutely intriguing can-o-worms this German legislation (or law suit) will open. The right to privacy, even when in a public place, quite honestly is the way I’d prefer it to be. I believe our rights to privacy have already been eroded way too much with all the street-based cameras that already exist.

On a huge positive note, these type of privacy laws (even just the consideration of them) enhance the saleability of sensors that process the data on board and do not require a connection to The Cloud. And that should make Akida an even more attractive proposition.

I wonder if this same law, in Germany, will impact Google maps, specifically Street View. As I understand Street View, individuals can “apply” to have their image blurred, but they remain publicly visible otherwise. Is this different in Germany?

Also, what about dash cams?

As I said—what a can-o-worms. Do the legislators really want to open up this can?

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 26 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Morning Chippers,

Looking primed for another great day.

Something for the super sleuths...

Watching news this morning ... Tasmanian observatory receives new telescope mount from HENSOLDT.

Would appear HENSOLDT are a pretty full on bunch of characters.

Possibly falls within Uiux field of expertise.

AKIDA certainly falls within their field of expertise, if Brainchip is not engaged with HENSOLDT yet might pay to send them a gift basket .

Regards,
Esq.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users

cosors

👀
Wow @cosors that is so interesting. Thanks for sharing this with us.

What an absolutely intriguing can-o-worms this German legislation (or law suit) will open. The right to privacy, even when in a public place, quite honestly is the way I’d prefer it to be. I believe our rights to privacy have already been eroded way too much with all the street-based cameras that already exist.

On a huge positive note, these type of privacy laws (even just the consideration of them) enhance the saleability of sensors that process the data on board and do not require a connection to The Cloud. And that should make Akida an even more attractive proposition.

I wonder if this same law, in Germany, will impact Google maps, specifically Street View. As I understand Street View, individuals can “apply” to have their image blurred, but they remain publicly visible otherwise. Is this different in Germany?

Also, what about dash cams?

As I said—what a can-o-worms. Do the legislators really want to open up this can?
Google Maps and Germany: Take any city and a well-designed residential area. It is much and often obfuscated. Germany is the least enlightened country on Google Maps in the western world. But it's not Germany with privacy here, it's Europe. Everyone has to adapt. In the beginning, the dissenting voices were very loud, even today. Nevertheless, as with the regulations regarding autonomous driving, it is trend-setting and, strangely enough, many nations accept it. I am sure that Brainchip will have a monopole in this niche for the next few years.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

cosors

👀
Morning Chippers,

Looking primed for another great day.

Something for the super sleuths...

Watching news this morning ... Tasmanian observatory receives new telescope mount from HENSOLDT.

Would appear HENSOLDT are a pretty full on bunch of characters.

Possibly falls within Uiux field of expertise.

AKIDA certainly falls within their field of expertise, if Brainchip is not engaged with HENSOLDT yet might pay to send them a gift basket .

Regards,
Esq.
German capital for armaments was increased to 100b this year. I do not like armament topics and you are maybe about something different. But you can be sure that they will do very well. Focus for me are drones, detectors and radar.
https://www.hensoldt.net/

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-07-20-00-09-46-99_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-07-20-00-09-46-99_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    182 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users
Top Bottom