BRN Discussion Ongoing

Krustor

Regular
There’s consensus from mainstream, which may be compromised by the desire for funding, but consensus isn’t a fact-based exercise. Lindzen argues that a chaotic system is difficult to model. The chemical nature of h2o, with oxygen’s single ionic bonds to each hydrogen, allows it to absorb an incredible amount of energy which causes the h atoms to spin around the o like a dynamo. Consider the amount of energy it takes to boil water. The absorption and release of energy from water makes the modelling of a few hundred extra molecules of co2 per million in the atmosphere extremely sketchy. GIGO…
To believe, that a small amount of molecules won't have an effect to a System only because of its small number is quite naive. So noone would voluntarely take a few ppm (comaped to the quantity of molecules in his body) of As.

Back to BRN please

Reactions: 5 users
Would they say ''internet connection is required'' if it's got Edge function?
Anyways, would be nice if we're in it.
A brief lesson on why AKIDA is the GAME CHANGER in the computing and Ai space:

1. Yes it can perform functions unconnected at the Edge. If you want to take action at the Edge this is brilliant one of a kind no competition full stop amazing attribute.

2. There are however many things happening at the Edge which do not require functions to be performed at the Edge but elsewhere in the public Cloud or private Cloud. Current Edge sensors are not SMART and so the information that is needed elsewhere is sent along with all the irrelevant information gathered by the sensor to the Cloud were it is processed and action taken.

Doing this creates issues around bandwidth, latency and connection quality.

Before AKIDA the only solution was accelerators which compressed the data so less bandwidth was required.

If you listen again to the DELL podcast Rob Lincourt speaks about this problem and how if you could put some compute at or next to the sensor and by so doing pull out the relevant or needed information it could dramatically reduce bandwidth and latency and connection quality by sending this required information as Meta Data.

So fellow Brainchip holders this is why AKIDA is a game changer and why when Peter van der Made speaks about saving 97% of the power used in data centres this is possible. AKIDA is processing at the Edge for action at the Edge but also for action at the Cloud.

Is it not absolutely wonderful to hold Brainchip shares as a long term investor.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 80 users

Diogenese

Top 20
There’s consensus from mainstream, which may be compromised by the desire for funding, but consensus isn’t a fact-based exercise. Lindzen argues that a chaotic system is difficult to model. The chemical nature of h2o, with oxygen’s single ionic bonds to each hydrogen, allows it to absorb an incredible amount of energy which causes the h atoms to spin around the o like a dynamo. Consider the amount of energy it takes to boil water. The absorption and release of energy from water makes the modelling of a few hundred extra molecules of co2 per million in the atmosphere extremely sketchy. GIGO…
Please take this to a separate thread.

I'm don't presume to have the expertise in climate science to approve or contradict the overwhelming analysis of the climate scientists.

Reactions: 15 users

Quatrojos

Regular
To believe, that a small amount of molecules won't have an effect to a System only because of its small number is quite naive. So noone would voluntarely take a few ppm (comaped to the quantity of molecules in his body) of As.

Back to BRN please
I voluntarily eat arsenic as it’s in heaps of things we eat. But yes, back to Brn!

Baisyet

Regular
Yes FF it is absolutely wonderful to hold but I have been accumulating small parcel here and there when ever i have extra fund or I am selling under performing share and buy BRN :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 18 users

Violin1

Regular
Are you the self appointed arbiter of other peoples disclosures of purchasing shares? Why do I have to justify my actions to you? This is the type of accusation I was happy to escape from the other forum.
Just for the record I will prove it to you. But don’t BUT DON’T YOU DARE TRY THIS AGAIN WITH ME.
View attachment 821
@Dhm - good of you to take the challenge on and post your receipt but I don't really believe you needed to. First note of discord I've seen here - not of your doing. Also love you subscribe to James Domingeuz......we need to meet for a drink some day!!!!

Reactions: 9 users

M_C

Founding Member
Anyone else find it interesting that the "Lead Data Scientist" for TARGET (or as some would pronounce it TARJSHAY :LOL:) is presenting on "NEUROMORPHIC COMPUTING FOR IMAGE RETRIEVAL" in a few days time? I found it interesting.

Capture.PNG

• Fire
Reactions: 51 users

uiux

Regular
Anyone else find it interesting that the "Lead Data Scientist" for TARGET (or as some would pronounce it TARJSHAY :LOL:) is presenting on "NEUROMORPHIC COMPUTING FOR IMAGE RETRIEVAL" in a few days time? I found it interesting.

View attachment 851

Yes

I do find that very interesting. Nice find Manchild

• Wow
Reactions: 21 users

zeeb0t

Administrator
Staff member

View attachment 851

I wonder if they mean what we mean when we each say neuromorphic computing.

Anyway very interesting!

• Haha
Reactions: 15 users

uiux

Regular
I wonder if they mean what we mean when we each say neuromorphic computing.

Anyway very interesting!

I am struggling to think of an alternative meaning to "neuromorphic computing" LOL

Reactions: 11 users

Build-it

Regular
Great post and Fact Finder has been saying this for ages; that even if we capture just 1% of the market, it is worth a fortune to the company.
I can recall he felt he may have been downramping with 1% of the market and may have had to review. LOL

Soz FF but I did find the carcasim funny

Akida Ballista,
Edge compute,

Reactions: 3 users

zeeb0t

Administrator
Staff member
I am struggling to think of an alternative meaning to "neuromorphic computing" LOL
I’ve heard a few say that they have it, but it’s never the real deal like Akida… so yeah, I’m interested to know what neuromorphic computing they say they have! Or maybe it’s just a theoretical presentation. I suspect it is.

Reactions: 8 users

BaconLover

Founding Member

So Bosch is conveniently expanding a software tech wing into Hyderabad, India.

Screenshot (519).png

Screenshot (521).png

Does anyone know which other company has an office somewhere there?

I've found one.

Screenshot (520).png

• Fire
Reactions: 33 users

Krustor

Regular
Reactions: 6 users

Potato

Regular

Imagine when Mercedes comes out with their new EV and promotes BRN.
AKIDA BALISTA!

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 34 users
So Bosch is conveniently expanding a software tech wing into Hyderabad, India.

View attachment 853

View attachment 855

Does anyone know which other company has an office somewhere there?

I've found one.

View attachment 854
It’s makes you wonder why these companies need 3000 engineers when it took one genius mind to create the one simple chip that will solve half the problems of the world 😵‍💫

• Fire
Reactions: 33 users

Baisyet

Regular
Hi Respected Members
WE all know known EAP customer and well 15 EAP customer as per Sean H recently. But just wondering how long does it take for EAP customer to come back and say yes this is perfect or this is not working for us. I know its not easy to answer and we dont know what is going behind the doors of all those EAP customer. It was just a thought bubble on Saturday evening :ROFLMAO:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 7 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Hi Respected Members
WE all know known EAP customer and well 15 EAP customer as per Sean H recently. But just wondering how long does it take for EAP customer to come back and say yes this is perfect or this is not working for us. I know its not easy to answer and we dont know what is going behind the doors of all those EAP customer. It was just a thought bubble on Saturday evening :ROFLMAO:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
There's that piece of string thingy again. :)
PS. I like to get my Saturday eve thought bubbles straight from Bollinger. :)

• Haha
Reactions: 16 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
There are a lot of more companies in Hyderabat. The city is also called "Cyberabat".
May be there are a lot of companies in hyderabad, but my point is there are more than 4400 cities in the world with a population above 150k people, but Bosch chose Hyderabad to open up to the ''New-Age Technologies''.

Reactions: 16 users

Build-it

Regular
Stranger things have happened and stranger things have not happened. Brainchip and Intel engineers know each other. When you look at what Intel has been directing its Loihi program at in the last three years it has not been at the Edge.

The partnership at Western Sydney Uni is about building a super sized neuromorphic computer for data centre type processing.

AKIDA is very much focused on the Edge Far Edge so Intel and Brainchip are not strictly competing in the same space.

So who knows but remember Brainchip patents locked out Intel from a couple of directions that might have brought them into direct competition so perhaps Intel decided to take the least line of resistance and that is why Brainchip was defensive of Intel when Mike Davies was being trolled by persons claiming to be Brainchip supporters.

Just a thought not an opinion so DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Hi FF,

Akida is very focused on the Edge Far Edge, I believe this plays Straight into the PVDM interview with Tom Piotrowski which is my personnel favourite, no internet in the Nullarbor PVDM mentions.

A little off topic but couldn't resist. Edge Far Edge this is the game changer imo.

There are so many benefits to Edge compute that has been reported on the the threads over the years 1%

Great new forum where all investors/believers can participate after being on the sidelines and just reading.

Edge Far Edge.

Reactions: 9 users
Top Bottom