BRN Discussion Ongoing

sleepymonk

Regular
Anyone who demands a screenshot to prove a purchase claim should be given short shift in my opinion. People can believe you or not, that is their choice, but demanding proof by screenshot is not on as far as I'm concerned.
Cheers to you Dhm. I hear your outrage and I agree with it.
You need to reread my last post, I'm not at all concerned with climate change 😉

Climate change, is just a finger pointing at humanities mistakes..
Don't concentrate on the finger and miss humanities mistakes, which despite popular conception, are now happening at a much greater level..

Climate change, is the least of our worries..
Totally agree, it is not the earth that needs us to save, it is us

• Fire
Reactions: 2 users
Hi Respected Members
WE all know known EAP customer and well 15 EAP customer as per Sean H recently. But just wondering how long does it take for EAP customer to come back and say yes this is perfect or this is not working for us. I know its not easy to answer and we dont know what is going behind the doors of all those EAP customer. It was just a thought bubble on Saturday evening :ROFLMAO:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users

Violin1

Regular
Please take this to a separate thread.

I'm don't presume to have the expertise in climate science to approve or contradict the overwhelming analysis of the climate scientists.
Totally agree Big-D.....conversation interesting and important but not for this thread. Although, as a small comment before we leave this thread - the connection to BRN regardless of the CC discussion is that there is great value in aiming for a lower energy future and we (and Mercedes) know this is a fabulous part of the Akida package.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11 users

Build-it

Regular
There's that piece of string thingy again. :)
PS. I like to get my Saturday eve thought bubbles straight from Bollinger. :)
Surely the blue oval must be close.

Maybe we have to wait for their new concept car. Patience required.

Edge Far Edge

Reactions: 6 users

Violin1

Regular
I voluntarily eat arsenic as it’s in heaps of things we eat. But yes, back to Brn!
Did you hear about the bloke who poisoned his wife with a razor blade?
He gave her arsenic.....

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
To answer this question we would need to know the date that Renesas and MegaChips became EAP customers. Renesas was announced 23.12.20.

Renesas is due to release its first AKIDA based product around the middle of this year. This is about 18 months.

We know that Valeo and Ford are EAP customers and they entered the program in 2020 but have no end date.

We know Mercedes are a customer and commenced the concept vehicle project with Brainchip 18 months ago however we do not know when they first became involved with Brainchip.

We know NASA became an EAP on 23.12.20 but we do not have an end date.

The former CEO Mr. Dinardo said that development time lines varied from 6 months for white goods up to 4 years for mobile phones and motor vehicles.

So based on the above we have one customer Renesas with an approximate 18 months timeline from EAP to product release. (Yet to be confirmed.)

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
Reactions: 48 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
Surely the blue oval must be close.

Maybe we have to wait for their new concept car. Patience required.

Edge Far Edge

Screenshot (522).png

Ford has a market cap of $70B. They're spending $20B for EV transformation. Clearly tells us where this is heading.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 35 users
Hello everyone just want to say hello after finally moving from hot crapper as that site is becoming a joke. I also hope my status will change from lurker to something else after writing my first comment. Lurker just sounds creepy hehehe

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 33 users

Evermont

Stealth Mode
View attachment 848

This is spanish and a bit of translation goes like this: (order is from left to right starting with ABS)

Anti-lock braking system ece R13H

ELECTRONIC STABILITY CONTROL ESP ECE R13H

Forward Collision Alert ECE R13H

Autonomous Emergency Braking ECE R13H

ECE R48 AUTOMATIC LIGHT IGNITION SYSTEM

ECER87 DAYTIME RUNNING LIGHT SYSTEM

ECER13H ATTENTION ASSIST SYSTEM

TRACTION CONTROL SYSTEM ECE R13H

CHILD RESTRAINT SYSTEM ECE R 14-05

AIRBAG SYSTEM (7) ECER94

ELECTRONIC BRAKING DISTRIBUTION ECER13H

SYSTEM WITH BRAKE ASSIST ECE R13H

Applying google translate further you come up with the following. Interesting.

No question in my mind that "Hey Mercedes" is the first reveal of many.

The #MercedesBenz infotainment system includes artificial intelligence, so the system learns about the driver's tastes and preferences.

1644659198396.png

AND

Just say two words to activate it: “Hey Mercedes”. And your car is all ears. The intelligent system understands without the need to establish voice commands beforehand.

1644659222668.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 37 users

Evermont

Stealth Mode

The #MercedesBenz infotainment system includes artificial intelligence, so the system learns about the driver's tastes and preferences.

View attachment 857

AND

Just say two words to activate it: “Hey Mercedes”. And your car is all ears. The intelligent system understands without the need to establish voice commands beforehand.

View attachment 858

Any takers for the new S-Class?

So good they're not waiting for the EQXX? :unsure:

#excitingballista!

(Pure speculation on my end of course)

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 22 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
Any takers for the new S-Class?

So good they're not waiting for the EQXX? :unsure:

#excitingballista!

(Pure speculation on my end of course)

Holiday GIF by Dunkin’

Lovely thoughts to go to sleep. Good night all :love:

• Haha
Reactions: 18 users

rocdoc60

Thanks again @zeeb0t for setting this site up, it's such a breath of fresh air. I have put my money where my mouth is and clicked the donate button below in support of your immense effort.

My only question is when will you be going public and asking us to buy shares?

Wishing you all the best

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 29 users

zeeb0t

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks again @zeeb0t for setting this site up, it's such a breath of fresh air. I have put my money where my mouth is and clicked the donate button below in support of your immense effort.

My only question is when will you be going public and asking us to buy shares?

Wishing you all the best

Thank you very much for your support, and to others who have donated already too. I am excited about where we can take things for TSEx and I think #1 stock forum in Australia isn't impossible! We already have the best forum... just need to get everyone on here! But even that is keeping pace!

Regarding shares... haha. Well, I have comments on that and how some other brand allegedly turned "evil" since they listed. But that's for another time..

Thank you again.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 41 users

Evermont

Stealth Mode

View attachment 857

AND

View attachment 858

So this is the new EQS (coming soon), not the EQXX.

Somewhat compelling I think!

Cheers all.

1644660420104.png

• Fire
Reactions: 43 users
Really good read there S69, encourage everyone to check it out. Whilst a lot of the commentary is superficial in nature the tone of the article paints BRN very positively against a number of others who are trying to compete.

Love the comment that a lot of companies say they are the best in this and that and the very next paragraph mentions BRN and the uniqueness of what we have.

Going down the digital path seems to have been a master stroke of PVDM.

Reactions: 28 users

uiux

Regular
@ManChildreborn😜 ... related research

Neuromorphic Computing for Content-based Image Retrieval

Abstract
Neuromorphic computing mimics the neural activity of the brain through emulating spiking neural networks. In numerous machine learning tasks, neuromorphic chips are expected to provide superior solutions in terms of cost and power efficiency. Here, we explore the application of Loihi, a neuromorphic computing chip developed by Intel, for the computer vision task of image retrieval. We evaluated the functionalities and the performance metrics that are critical in content-based visual search and recommender systems using deep-learning embeddings. Our results show that the neuromorphic solution is about 2.5 times more energy-efficient compared with an ARM Cortex-A72 CPU and 12.5 times more energy-efficient compared with NVIDIA T4 GPU for inference by a lightweight convolutional neural network without batching while maintaining the same level of matching accuracy. The study validates the potential of neuromorphic computing in low-power image retrieval, as a complementary paradigm to the existing von Neumann architectures.

• Fire
Reactions: 17 users
D

Deleted member 118

@Rocket577 I just need to know one thing.............

Did ff like this post 😃🤔? 😜
Stranger things have happened and stranger things have not happened. Brainchip and Intel engineers know each other. When you look at what Intel has been directing its Loihi program at in the last three years it has not been at the Edge.

The partnership at Western Sydney Uni is about building a super sized neuromorphic computer for data centre type processing.

AKIDA is very much focused on the Edge Far Edge so Intel and Brainchip are not strictly competing in the same space.

So who knows but remember Brainchip patents locked out Intel from a couple of directions that might have brought them into direct competition so perhaps Intel decided to take the least line of resistance and that is why Brainchip was defensive of Intel when Mike Davies was being trolled by persons claiming to be Brainchip supporters.

Just a thought not an opinion so DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

1644661458196.gif

Reactions: 9 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

uiux

Regular
@ManChildreborn😜 ... related research

Neuromorphic Computing for Content-based Image Retrieval

Abstract
Neuromorphic computing mimics the neural activity of the brain through emulating spiking neural networks. In numerous machine learning tasks, neuromorphic chips are expected to provide superior solutions in terms of cost and power efficiency. Here, we explore the application of Loihi, a neuromorphic computing chip developed by Intel, for the computer vision task of image retrieval. We evaluated the functionalities and the performance metrics that are critical in content-based visual search and recommender systems using deep-learning embeddings. Our results show that the neuromorphic solution is about 2.5 times more energy-efficient compared with an ARM Cortex-A72 CPU and 12.5 times more energy-efficient compared with NVIDIA T4 GPU for inference by a lightweight convolutional neural network without batching while maintaining the same level of matching accuracy. The study validates the potential of neuromorphic computing in low-power image retrieval, as a complementary paradigm to the existing von Neumann architectures.

1644661624334.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29 users

DJM263

LTH - 2015
Yes

I do find that very interesting. Nice find Manchild
@uiux you never disappoint 😎

Reactions: 7 users
Top Bottom