BRN Discussion Ongoing

Equitable

Regular
Thank you very much for your support, and to others who have donated already too. I am excited about where we can take things for TSEx and I think #1 stock forum in Australia isn't impossible! We already have the best forum... just need to get everyone on here! But even that is keeping pace!

Regarding shares... haha. Well, I have comments on that and how some other brand allegedly turned "evil" since they listed. But that's for another time..

Thank you again.
@zeeb0t . Hi. I just attempted to make a contribution but the system multiplied what I was trying to donate by 1,000. Rather than a decimal, the amount entry field displays a comma like is used in the European system (or that was my interpretation). It obviously was a comma denoting '000s. I'm sorry but I don't have enough BrainChip shares to afford that. How can I specify exactly how many dollars to donate?

Reactions: 1 users

Violin1

Regular
Thank you very much for your support, and to others who have donated already too. I am excited about where we can take things for TSEx and I think #1 stock forum in Australia isn't impossible! We already have the best forum... just need to get everyone on here! But even that is keeping pace!

Regarding shares... haha. Well, I have comments on that and how some other brand allegedly turned "evil" since they listed. But that's for another time..

Thank you again.
@zeeb0t - hi Z - may have missed instructions but assume from the look of it that we simply donate to the broader TSE and don't have to specify BRN?

Reactions: 4 users

zeeb0t

Administrator
Staff member
@zeeb0t . Hi. I just attempted to make a contribution but the system multiplied what I was trying to donate by 1,000. Rather than a decimal, the amount entry field displays a comma like is used in the European system (or that was my interpretation). It obviously was a comma denoting '000s. I'm sorry but I don't have enough BrainChip shares to afford that. How can I specify exactly how many dollars to donate?

It’s an open input so you can put whatever dollars of cents you would like in there. Is that not working? Seems to work fine from here

Reactions: 3 users

zeeb0t

Administrator
Staff member
It
@zeeb0t - hi Z - may have missed instructions but assume from the look of it that we simply donate to the broader TSE and don't have to specify BRN?
The donation goes toward TSE / the entire forum, which runs the BRN forum as part of it

Reactions: 8 users

Equitable

Regular
It’s an open input so you can put whatever dollars of cents you would like in there. Is that not working? Seems to work fine from here
I sent you some screenshots via a Conversation.

FJ-215

Regular
Holiday GIF by Dunkin’

Lovely thoughts to go to sleep. Good night all :love:
No Doughnuts!!!
Stick to the bacon or you will end up a fat as a house. (carbs = obesity)

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

rayzor

Regular
ww.mordorintelligence.com/industry-reports/neuromorphic-chip-market
Interesting article lots of information
Brainchip included in article
The Global Neuromorphic Chip Market is growing at a CAGR of 47.4% over the next 5 years.
Upside Market value 2020 $22.5m 2026 $333.8m
15x increase in industry
Brain chip value $2.8b x 15 = $42b in 2026
multiply current SP$A1.62 x15 =$24.30

Major Players​

1. BrainChip Holdings Ltd
  2. Intel Corporation
  3. General Vision Inc.
  4. Nepes Corp
  5. SynSense AG
Global Neuromorphic Chip Market

DYOR

• Fire
Reactions: 52 users

Equitable

Regular
BrainChip = number waaan, numero uno

However you say it, we have the first commercially available neuromorphic chip. Period.

And we intend to stay that way.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 34 users

Baisyet

Regular
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

Labsy

Regular
Stranger things have happened and stranger things have not happened. Brainchip and Intel engineers know each other. When you look at what Intel has been directing its Loihi program at in the last three years it has not been at the Edge.

The partnership at Western Sydney Uni is about building a super sized neuromorphic computer for data centre type processing.

AKIDA is very much focused on the Edge Far Edge so Intel and Brainchip are not strictly competing in the same space.

So who knows but remember Brainchip patents locked out Intel from a couple of directions that might have brought them into direct competition so perhaps Intel decided to take the least line of resistance and that is why Brainchip was defensive of Intel when Mike Davies was being trolled by persons claiming to be Brainchip supporters.

Just a thought not an opinion so DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
FF, I don't think people realise how profound this post is. You just highlighted that our closest competitor is not in direct competition with us...
It definitely makes sense for Intel to utilise AKIDA ip for their Edge device chips and save their Loihi for data centre processing... in essence their competitors in terms of sales would be megachips and Renesas...? Food for thought

• Thinking

Labsy

Regular
Funny you just posted this Dingo I was just reading an article about it from 2020....................I actually think they didn't ditch NVIDIA but rather engaged them to help integrate AKIDA.

According to the company (BRN), Mercedes was one of the EAPs (from memory?) and since MERCEDES decided to mention BRN by name recently in their concept car, I would say Mercedes is very confident in the technology, and hence, very likely going to use the technology in future.

Mercedes would have known about BRN for a while, so the article below (and the partnership between Merc and NVIDIA) I reckon floated round about the time Mercedes decided BRN was a winner. NVIDIA helps with the software integration with BRNs tech, everyone wins.

I find it hard to believe Mercedes would engage NVIDIA in June 2020 for this when they likely already knew about BRN unless it was complimentary.

So to me, this is possibly a good indication we are indeed also working with NVIDIA (on some level).

PURE SPECULATION

View attachment 847
How much would nvidia be frothing at the mouth then, if this is correct, to buy out BRN...

• Thinking
Reactions: 12 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
Hi all,
Not sure if this has been mentioned in the old site, but just reading through the AGM and noted the presentation slides:- Path to revenue show two Samsung products: washing machine and fridge.
One might say 'it just random picture on a presentation. ' However, I think its a clever hint. But time will tell.

Just my Sunday opinion.

It's great to be a shareholder.
Screenshot_20220213-080706_Drive.jpg
Screenshot_20220213-081215_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220213-081840_Chrome.jpg

• Fire
Reactions: 40 users

M_C

Founding Member
How much would nvidia be frothing at the mouth then, if this is correct, to buy out BRN...
100% mate.

But my guess is, they probably would've tried already. NVIDIA announced their interest in ARM in mid 2019, right around the time BRN exploded onto the scene (in tech circles), so my guess is, after enquiring on the downlow whether or not BRN were interested in a buy out (and finding out they weren't), NVIDIA then probably headed to the next best option.

All of the above is just wild speculation, but it is logical. NVIDIA (and most of the other major tech companies) would have to be insane not to have made enquiries about buying BRN. I am certain PVDM and Co would of made crystal clear in no uncertain terms they would be wasting their time.

Big Tech companies make BIG FAST moves. If it was possible to buy out BRN, I am 100% certain it would've already happened

(EDIT: This doesn't mean I believe BRN won't be bought out in future, just for now, I believe it is not an immediate consideration of the board)

My opinion only

Last edited:
Reactions: 34 users
Just been on HC and there are quite a few of our TSEx posts being cut and pasted on there

• Haha
Very interesting article about the threat or lack of threat China is in the technology space:

• Thinking
Reactions: 17 users

Labsy

Regular
100% mate.

But my guess is, they probably would've tried already. NVIDIA announced their interest in ARM in mid 2019, right around the time BRN exploded onto the scene (in tech circles), so my guess is, after enquiring on the downlow whether or not BRN were interested in a buy out (and finding out they weren't), then probably headed to the next best option.

All of the above is just wild speculation, but it is logical. NVIDIA (and most of the other major tech companies) would have to be insane not to have made enquiries about buying BRN. I am certain PVDM and Co would of made crystal clear in no uncertain terms they would be wasting their time.

Big Tech companies make fast BIG moves. If it was possible to buy out BRN, I am 100% certain it would've already happened

(EDIT: This doesn't mean I believe BRN won't be bought out in future, just for now, I believe it is not an immediate consideration of the board)

My opinion only
Definitely agree, buyout not a concern but geez....
Brn is like a glistening chocolate ice coated doughnut on a silver plate in the middle of a large table surrounded by kindergarten kids just back from recess... covered with a glass lid and a note...do not touch. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 28 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Just been on HC and there are quite a few of our TSEx posts being cut and pasted on there
And looks like poster 'feaby' is loving all the new found attention, most of the BRN discussion threads are his/her posts ;) it was like a ghost town over there 👻

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
And looks like poster 'feaby' is loving all the new found attention, most of the BRN discussion threads are his/her posts ;) it was like a ghost town over there 👻
He's replying to himself lol Hilarious.

Feaby, stop stealing the content from here. You are fighting a losing battle. HC is a shit hole and it's going down.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 32 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
DECIDEDLY SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE

Screen Shot 2022-02-13 at 10.04.38 am.png

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 68 users
1644707969455.png

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 56 users
Top Bottom