BRN Discussion Ongoing

wilzy123

Founding Member
View attachment 844

Now @Fact Finder don't get too upset by this ok! 😂😂

Paid a visit to the the place that shall not be named! It's a shame that it has descended into the cesspit that it is now. Very greatful of this forum now. 🔥🔥

My opinion only of course.
DYOR.

Akida Ballista
DrearyOrnateCaracal-size_restricted.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
Oh well. He'd have been sitting on a nice 200% profits now if he HELD.

I think he sold BRN and around at the same time he bought Palantir? which is at least 20% down since he bought in.

Proof that even a rocket scientist can get it wrong when trying to TIME the Market, all we need to do is HOLD.
Buy high... sell low. That 'ole chestnut-ci.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Makeme 2020

Regular
Megachips corporation is currently the largest shareholder with 25% of the shares outstanding.

Institutional investors are SiTime Corporation's (NASDAQ:SITM) biggest bettors and were rewarded after last week's US$308m market cap gain​

BySimply Wall StPublishedFebruary 11, 2022
NasdaqGM:SITM
Source: Shutterstock
To get a sense of who is truly in control of SiTime Corporation (NASDAQ:SITM), it is important to understand the ownership structure of the business. The group holding the most number of shares in the company, around 62% to be precise, is institutions. In other words, the group stands to gain the most (or lose the most) from their investment into the company.
And things are looking up for institutional investors after the company gained US$308m in market cap last week. One-year return to shareholders is currently 51% and last week’s gain was the icing on the cake.
Let's take a closer look to see what the different types of shareholders can tell us about SiTime.
See our latest analysis for SiTime
ownership-breakdown NasdaqGM:SITM Ownership Breakdown February 11th 2022

What Does The Institutional Ownership Tell Us About SiTime?​

Institutions typically measure themselves against a benchmark when reporting to their own investors, so they often become more enthusiastic about a stock once it's included in a major index. We would expect most companies to have some institutions on the register, especially if they are growing.
We can see that SiTime does have institutional investors; and they hold a good portion of the company's stock. This can indicate that the company has a certain degree of credibility in the investment community. However, it is best to be wary of relying on the supposed validation that comes with institutional investors. They too, get it wrong sometimes. When multiple institutions own a stock, there's always a risk that they are in a 'crowded trade'. When such a trade goes wrong, multiple parties may compete to sell stock fast. This risk is higher in a company without a history of growth. You can see SiTime's historic earnings and revenue below, but keep in mind there's always more to the story.
earnings-and-revenue-growth NasdaqGM:SITM Earnings and Revenue Growth February 11th 2022
Investors should note that institutions actually own more than half the company, so they can collectively wield significant power. Hedge funds don't have many shares in SiTime. MegaChips Corporation is currently the largest shareholder, with 25% of shares outstanding. The second and third largest shareholders are FMR LLC and Franklin Resources, Inc., with an equal amount of shares to their name at 6.8%.
On further inspection, we found that more than half the company's shares are owned by the top 7 shareholders, suggesting that the interests of the larger shareholders are balanced out to an extent by the smaller ones.
While it makes sense to study institutional ownership data for a company, it also makes sense to study analyst sentiments to know which way the wind is blowing. Quite a few analysts cover the stock, so you could look into forecast growth quite easily.

Insider Ownership Of SiTime​

The definition of an insider can differ slightly between different countries, but members of the board of directors always count. Management ultimately answers to the board. However, it is not uncommon for managers to be executive board members, especially if they are a founder or the CEO.
Most consider insider ownership a positive because it can indicate the board is well aligned with other shareholders. However, on some occasions too much power is concentrated within this group.
Shareholders would probably be interested to learn that insiders own shares in SiTime Corporation. The insiders have a meaningful stake worth US$73m. Most would see this as a real positive. If you would like to explore the question of insider alignment, you can click here to see if insiders have been buying or selling.

General Public Ownership​

The general public-- including retail investors -- own 12% stake in the company, and hence can't easily be ignored. While this size of ownership may not be enough to sway a policy decision in their favour, they can still make a collective impact on company policies.

Public Company Ownership​

Public companies currently own 25% of SiTime stock. It's hard to say for sure but this suggests they have entwined business interests. This might be a strategic stake, so it's worth watching this space for changes in ownership.

Reactions: 12 users

Newk R

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users
M

mfromere

Great to see some old faces on here! Question, does anyone know how I can save the link to my screen. I have an iPhone.
Not sure if this is what you’re wanting to do Slade but I have an iPhone with Safari browser, googled TSE, then saved to Favourites. To access TSE I tap the icon, then need to login. Password is saved to Passwords for quick access.
Hope this helps.
Cheers.
m.

Reactions: 4 users

zeeb0t

Administrator
Staff member
Not sure if this is what you’re wanting to do Slade but I have an iPhone with Safari browser, googled TSE, then saved to Favourites. To access TSE I tap the icon, then need to login. Password is saved to Passwords for quick access.
Hope this helps.
Cheers.
m.

Maybe one better ... depending on your preference... here is a guide to add to your home screen directly:

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
M

mfromere

Reactions: 5 users
I agree with most of what you posted but, having experience with organic chem, I don’t see co2 levels as problematic. Co2 is fairly useless as a greenhouse gas, whereas h2o, by far the dominant, life-ensuring, greenhouse gas

I agree with most of what you posted but, having experience with organic chem, I don’t see co2 levels as problematic. Co2 is fairly useless as a greenhouse gas, whereas h2o, by far the dominant, life-ensuring, greenhouse gas, is a perfect insulator…
Water vapour in the air is increased, by the greenhouse effect of carbon dioxide, the extra H20, in the atmosphere, increases the greenhouse effect further.
If you step into a greenhouse, you will find it's humid.

Climate change, has always been happening, for various reasons.
It isn't really the problem.

Maybe I've misunderstood your point, but my point is, that the biggest factor and risk to the Planet, is us.

As Brainchip holders, it is increasingly likely, that we will have the freedom, to do, experience and buy, whatever we want.

"With Great Power comes Great Responsibility"
Ben Parker

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

M_C

Founding Member
Mercedes is going to start selling charging units for their ev's in APRIL THIS YEAR................would be nice to have a little BRN IP in them. APRIL will be INTERESTING

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

Makeme 2020

Regular
Mercedes is going to start selling charging units for their ev's in APRIL THIS YEAR................would be nice to have a little BRN IP in them. APRIL will be INTERESTING

Well Buddy things are heating up real Quick... AKIDA in Mercedes is COMING VERY SOON........ to be continued ....

• Fire
Reactions: 20 users

BaconLover

Founding Member

Screenshot (512).png

As much as I would want to, I think may be it's not us? :unsure:

Reactions: 9 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
Reactions: 14 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
A system with Akida in it, can/will still benefit from an internet connection. I wouldn't rule this out purely on the text you've underlined.
Would they say ''internet connection is required'' if it's got Edge function?
Anyways, would be nice if we're in it.

Reactions: 8 users
Well Buddy things are heating up real Quick... AKIDA in Mercedes is COMING VERY SOON........ to be continued ....
I think it's sooner, than you're expecting Makeme2020..

I think it's in the new C Class Mercedes MBUX infotainment system, at least..

"Mercedes-Benz has confirmed that the new C-Class sedan will be introduced in India this year. Sources say that the next-gen W206 C-Class, which was launched internationally in mid-2021, could be in showrooms as early as May 2022" 17 Jan 2022

Rob Telson, liked the LinkedIn or Twitter post, of Mercedes MBUX system, just recently.

They were slated as having Nvidia, for both graphics and A.I. just January last year.

I think, they ditched the Nvidia A.I. for AKIDA (as one of the "systems" they have developed) and also likely upgraded the "Hey Mercedes" with it as well, as they had stated large improvements in "naturalness" etc in the EQXX.

Their slogan is "The Best or Nothing", so why wouldn't they?

I'm guessing, that they developed the systems with Brainchip and MegaChips.

MegaChips, signed the IP deal, when systems were a go.

All just my opinions, but I'm fairly confident I'm right.

• Fire
Reactions: 36 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
Would they say ''internet connection is required'' if it's got Edge function?
Anyways, would be nice if we're in it.
Yes, if a part of the rest of the 'system' requires it.

Reactions: 11 users

Makeme 2020

Regular

"Mercedes-Benz has confirmed that the new C-Class sedan will be introduced in India this year. Sources say that the next-gen W206 C-Class, which was launched internationally in mid-2021, could be in showrooms as early as May 2022" 17 Jan 2022

Rob Telson, liked the LinkedIn or Twitter post, of Mercedes MBUX system, just recently.

They were slated as having Nvidia, for both graphics and A.I. just January last year.

I think, they ditched the Nvidia A.I. for AKIDA (as one of the "systems" they have developed) and also likely upgraded the "Hey Mercedes" with it as well, as they had stated large improvements in "naturalness" etc in the EQXX.

I'm with you Buddy i think we will see AKIDA in Mercedes Quicker than we all think.

Reactions: 23 users

M_C

Founding Member

Funny you just posted this Dingo I was just reading an article about it from 2020....................I actually think they didn't ditch NVIDIA but rather engaged them to help integrate AKIDA.

According to the company (BRN), Mercedes was one of the EAPs (from memory?) and since MERCEDES decided to mention BRN by name recently in their concept car, I would say Mercedes is very confident in the technology, and hence, very likely going to use the technology in future.

Mercedes would have known about BRN for a while, so the article below (and the partnership between Merc and NVIDIA) I reckon floated round about the time Mercedes decided BRN was a winner. NVIDIA helps with the software integration with BRNs tech, everyone wins.

I find it hard to believe Mercedes would engage NVIDIA in June 2020 for this when they likely already knew about BRN unless it was complimentary.

So to me, this is possibly a good indication we are indeed also working with NVIDIA (on some level).

PURE SPECULATION

Capture.PNG

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 36 users

Makeme 2020

Regular
Funny you just posted this Dingo I was just reading an article about it from 2020....................I actually think they didn't ditch NVIDIA but rather engaged them to help integrate AKIDA.

According to the company, Mercedes was one of the EAPs (from memory?) and since MERCEDES decided to mention BRN by name recently in their concept car, I would say Mercedes is very confident in the technology, and hence, very likely going to use the technology in future.

Mercedes would have known about BRN for a while, so the article below (and the partnership between Merc and NVIDIA) I reckon floated round about the time Mercedes decided BRN was a winner. NVIDIA helps with the software integration with BRNs tech, everyone wins.

I find it hard to believe Mercedes would engage NVIDIA in June 2020 for this when they likely already new about BRN unless it was complimentary.

So to me, this is possibly a good indication we are indeed also working with NVIDIA (on some level).

PURE SPECULATION

View attachment 847
Top Shelf Buddy..

Reactions: 13 users

Quatrojos

Regular
Water vapour in the air is increased, by the greenhouse effect of carbon dioxide, the extra H20, in the atmosphere, increases the greenhouse effect further.
If you step into a greenhouse, you will find it's humid.

Climate change, has always been happening, for various reasons.
It isn't really the problem.

Maybe I've misunderstood your point, but my point is, that the biggest factor and risk to the Planet, is us.

As Brainchip holders, it is increasingly likely, that we will have the freedom, to do, experience and buy, whatever we want.

"With Great Power comes Great Responsibility"
Ben Parker
I recommend watching Dr Richard Lindzen, if you haven’t already. He explains, with a cool head and cooler voice, why the hysteria re co2 climate models, etc, is misplaced. I’d love to wax lyrical about it but he does it way better than I…

• Fire
Yes, if a part of the rest of the 'system' requires it.
I'm with you Wilzy, I read it that the internet connection is required for connectivity to the Mercedes me app. I dont think this rules us out.

Top Bottom