BRN Discussion Ongoing

Build-it

Regular
Apologies if already posted.......but but....

View attachment 11551

"Ubiquitous" yes very exciting.

Hyundai on the right track!

The Hyundai IONIQ 5 was the hottest newcomer: Zero sales in Q2 2021; 7,448 in Q2 2022.

Edge Compute.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220716-164939_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220716-164939_Samsung Internet.jpg
    488.7 KB · Views: 49
  • Screenshot_20220716-164755_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220716-164755_Samsung Internet.jpg
    602.2 KB · Views: 53
  • Screenshot_20220716-164721_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220716-164721_Samsung Internet.jpg
    694.3 KB · Views: 50
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

4jct

Is it time for the "1000 eyes" to shine?
Like a few here, I am an inaugural BRN shareholder having been lucky enough to have been involved in the original float from AZK back in September 2015. Back then PVDM spoke to us at a meeting in Perth and outlined a dream evolved from personal brilliance and an amazing journey began. It hasn't been easy as any new business can attest to, let alone one that is attempting to "change the world". I have experienced all the emotions, exasperation's, highs, lows, sleepless nights, joys many times more than most people here on TSE. Looking back now I can see there was never any change for Peter and his team. They stuck vehemently to their mission while the market and financial world hammered at the BRN exterior causing the mayhem that we now and will continue to see in our chart. For sure there was some change of direction along the way through experience and necessity and it has led us to the business model and extremely competent leadership group we have today, but the outcome was always inevitable.

This is my first significant post as I believe it is everyone's right to be involved as little or as much on a forum as they see fit. They can use it for honorable or dishonorable means, for research, for sympathy or support, for bragging, for anything that floats their boat and shouldn't be admonished for doing so. It is our own responsibility to choose to take or not whatever happens here and make our own decisions accordingly. If you buy, sell or hold its on you and you alone. I believe FF has chosen to stand back because the pressure that has been brought on him by some members of this forum has become too much. He is not god; but he, along with a few important others that I wont name although we all know who they are, have been very valuable members here for all our benefit to which I for one am also eternally grateful. These generous people have helped me keep the faith over the last few years and I wholeheartedly thank them for that.

I believe now that our journey to success is upon us and that it is time for us to change direction accordingly. The many that have their eyes open know that Akida is here, is about to become ubiquitous and as the lucky shareholders that have fallen upon this unicorn, we will benefit greatly in the months/years ahead. My one and only fear is that we will give up ownership to those that have the means to take it from us. It would no doubt still be a profitable exercise for all but I believe it is not fitting for Peter, Anil and this great company. They brought this idea to life in Perth away from the Venture Capitalist sharks and handed it to the many small retail shareholders that own it to this point and that is the most amazing part of this remarkable story. So now do we sit, speculate and wait for the inevitable takeover or, as a group, do what we can to ensure that as owners we are ready for the fight?

After the Citicorp banter I had an idea that is probably not new. What would happen if we organised ourselves, created our own "1000 Open Eyes" entity and applied for Substantial Shareholder status? I for one could possibly muster close to 10 million shares from our own holdings and those of our family and friends that have joined over the years, and would hazard a guess that together we could easily surpass Citicorp and maybe even become the largest shareholder. And then the pipe dreams began. What if we had our own Off Market Transfer system where members bought shares from those wishing to sell and hence were able to maintain and even grow our status while keeping them away from the shorting infidel? What if we were substantial enough to command a seat on the BOD (I know who I'd vote for)? What if we became so significant that we were able to have a say in the terms of a potential T/O? What if the the value of our holdings became several times more than any early successful T/O offer with dividends attached to boot because we got of our backsides and did something about it?

I'm a long way from the smartest guy here and certainly not savvy enough to know if this is even possible. That guy is sitting on the bench. What I am wondering is whether it is an interesting enough idea to warrant a discussion?

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 93 users
This article about Vorago being fined in 2021 is old news and they sacked the person who was responsible. This was all discovered and discussed over at the Hotcrapper...

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Worker122

Regular
Like a few here, I am an inaugural BRN shareholder having been lucky enough to have been involved in the original float from AZK back in September 2015. Back then PVDM spoke to us at a meeting in Perth and outlined a dream evolved from personal brilliance and an amazing journey began. It hasn't been easy as any new business can attest to, let alone one that is attempting to "change the world". I have experienced all the emotions, exasperation's, highs, lows, sleepless nights, joys many times more than most people here on TSE. Looking back now I can see there was never any change for Peter and his team. They stuck vehemently to their mission while the market and financial world hammered at the BRN exterior causing the mayhem that we now and will continue to see in our chart. For sure there was some change of direction along the way through experience and necessity and it has led us to the business model and extremely competent leadership group we have today, but the outcome was always inevitable.

This is my first significant post as I believe it is everyone's right to be involved as little or as much on a forum as they see fit. They can use it for honorable or dishonorable means, for research, for sympathy or support, for bragging, for anything that floats their boat and shouldn't be admonished for doing so. It is our own responsibility to choose to take or not whatever happens here and make our own decisions accordingly. If you buy, sell or hold its on you and you alone. I believe FF has chosen to stand back because the pressure that has been brought on him by some members of this forum has become too much. He is not god; but he, along with a few important others that I wont name although we all know who they are, have been very valuable members here for all our benefit to which I for one am also eternally grateful. These generous people have helped me keep the faith over the last few years and I wholeheartedly thank them for that.

I believe now that our journey to success is upon us and that it is time for us to change direction accordingly. The many that have their eyes open know that Akida is here, is about to become ubiquitous and as the lucky shareholders that have fallen upon this unicorn, we will benefit greatly in the months/years ahead. My one and only fear is that we will give up ownership to those that have the means to take it from us. It would no doubt still be a profitable exercise for all but I believe it is not fitting for Peter, Anil and this great company. They brought this idea to life in Perth away from the Venture Capitalist sharks and handed it to the many small retail shareholders that own it to this point and that is the most amazing part of this remarkable story. So now do we sit, speculate and wait for the inevitable takeover or, as a group, do what we can to ensure that as owners we are ready for the fight?

After the Citicorp banter I had an idea that is probably not new. What would happen if we organised ourselves, created our own "1000 Open Eyes" entity and applied for Substantial Shareholder status? I for one could possibly muster close to 10 million shares from our own holdings and those of our family and friends that have joined over the years, and would hazard a guess that together we could easily surpass Citicorp and maybe even become the largest shareholder. And then the pipe dreams began. What if we had our own Off Market Transfer system where members bought shares from those wishing to sell and hence were able to maintain and even grow our status while keeping them away from the shorting infidel? What if we were substantial enough to command a seat on the BOD (I know who I'd vote for)? What if we became so significant that we were able to have a say in the terms of a potential T/O? What if the the value of our holdings became several times more than any early successful T/O offer with dividends attached to boot because we got of our backsides and did something about it?

I'm a long way from the smartest guy here and certainly not savvy enough to know if this is even possible. That guy is sitting on the bench. What I am wondering is whether it is an interesting enough idea to warrant a discussion?
A very thought provoking post 4jct, I will follow this with interest. Would like to know if this has been done before and what legal angles there are involved. Out of my league, but sounds feasible.

Reactions: 16 users

chapman89

Founding Member
Rob Lincourt of Dell Technologies last post was over a year ago and he shared the podcast with Brainchip that he did.
No doubt Dell is one of those in the background.

I truly believe that there is much more happening behind the scenes than we even imagine, there’s companies that are planning a complete revolution thanks to Akida, imo it’s going to be a revolution bigger than any other revolution we’ve experienced.
3C2445A4-4D3F-475D-84B1-84BE674D936E.jpeg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 55 users

SERA2g

Founding Member
And he says "its going to be bigger"!! WOW WOW

Market Summary > NVIDIA Corporation
157.62 USD+3.90 (2.54%)today === A$231 :cool:;)
It's actually $337.

Nvda market cap $394B USD ($580M AUD)

BRN currently $1.48B AUD market cap. 580 / 1.48 = 391.89x market cap increase to match Nvda's market cap.

391.89 x $0.86 (BRN current market cap in AUD) = $337 share price AUD

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users

Lofty ambitions indeed 4jct.. 😛

I like the idea and it has also crossed my mind recently, as you've said, it's not new.

Without knowing anything about how it could be set up, I think it would take quite a bit to set up..

I think there would be plenty of large holders, who would be for it, but is it a workable idea?

We need someone who really knows their shit here..

• Love
Reactions: 21 users

SERA2g

Founding Member
You need to compare market caps, not share prices. So if BRN got as big as NVIDIA…

A$580 Billion MC = A$336 per share

Just sayin’!
Sorry, hadn't seen your message yet!

Reactions: 6 users
D

Deleted member 118

I think most have come to realise it’s probably nothing to worry about as Citicorp have taken big % in many companies and most see it as a positive, so maybe let’s all just move on now.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 14 users
yes no one charged but still copped a fine.:)
@equanimous

Reactions: 2 users

VictorG

Lofty ambitions indeed 4jct.. 😛

I like the idea and it has also crossed my mind recently, as you've said, it's not new.

Without knowing anything about how it could be set up, I think it would take quite a bit to set up..

I think there would be plenty of large holders, who would be for it, but is it a workable idea?

We need someone who really knows their shit here..
I suppose a simple way would be to set up a trust company and appoint it as trustee over the shares very similar to a SMSF. All voting rights would be vested to the trust company. A BOD selected from the 1000 eyes could be appointed and rotated every 2 or so years.
Other benefits could include the ability to invest as a majority shareholder in other companies.

• Thinking
  • Wow
Reactions: 12 users
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Xray1

Regular
Rob Lincourt of Dell Technologies last post was over a year ago and he shared the podcast with Brainchip that he did.
No doubt Dell is one of those in the background.

I truly believe that there is much more happening behind the scenes than we even imagine, there’s companies that are planning a complete revolution thanks to Akida, imo it’s going to be a revolution bigger than any other revolution we’ve experienced.
View attachment 11564
Would imo be a good slap to the face of Intel especially if Dell's new computers incorporated Akida IP AI technology within, thus setting the global industry standard and being fully integrated first to market. .............

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users

chapman89

Founding Member
Would imo be a good slap to the face of Intel especially if Dell's new computers incorporated Akida IP AI technology within, thus setting the global industry standard and being fully integrated first to market. .............
Yes and let’s not forget Michael Dells comments recently, he said-

“currently there’s only 10% connected at the edge, and by 2025 he expects there to be over 75% connected at the edge”

Now as FF has kept on saying, we only need 1% of the addressable market, but just with renesas, MegaChip, Mercedes, Valeo and nasa we already will have more than 1%.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 50 users

chapman89

Founding Member

“Taiwan edge AI company Gorilla Technology IPO surges 123% on first day of Nasdaq trading”​

Now wait until we get on to the Nasdaq, the exposure by the time we get on there with Mercedes nasa Valeo Renesas MegaChip moschip ARM and others who reveal themselves by the time we get there will be huge, I see a scramble to buy Brainchip shares.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 58 users
I suppose a simple way would be to set up a trust company and appoint it as trustee over the shares very similar to a SMSF. All voting rights would be vested to the trust company. A BOD selected from the 1000 eyes could be appointed and rotated every 2 or so years.
Other benefits could include the ability to invest as a majority shareholder in other companies.
I think doing a Citicorp and setting up a nominee account, sounds like the best way.
There are organisations set up, that help you do it..

"A nominee shareholder is a company created for holding shares on behalf of investors. The nominee is not the legal owner of the shares, and the underlying investors have the beneficial interest in the shares"

Reactions: 19 users
D

Deleted member 118

“Taiwan edge AI company Gorilla Technology IPO surges 123% on first day of Nasdaq trading”​

Now wait until we get on to the Nasdaq, the exposure by the time we get on there with Mercedes nasa Valeo Renesas MegaChip moschip ARM and others who reveal themselves by the time we get there will be huge, I see a scramble to buy Brainchip shares.

23% would be

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users
It's actually $337.

Nvda market cap $394B USD ($580M AUD)

BRN currently $1.48B AUD market cap. 580 / 1.48 = 391.89x market cap increase to match Nvda's market cap.

391.89 x $0.86 (BRN current market cap in AUD) = $337 share price AUD
When we get to $337 I reckon I will hold out for $340 before I unload a couple. I prefer round numbers...

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 30 users
Top Bottom