Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
  • Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

jk6199

Regular
TSMC's Q2 profit up 76%, beats market estimates

Isn't this the company we had some dealings with for chip slots? (Off NAB Trade site).

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)

Google's cloud unit taps Arm-based chips, adding to Intel, AMD pressure​

In the four years since, Arm's technology, which it licenses to other companies to weave into complete chips, has showed up in data centers around the world, including those at Amazon.com (AMZN.O), Microsoft Corp and Oracle Corp in the United States and Alibaba (9988.HK), Baidu (9888.HK) and Tencent Holdings Ltd (0700.HK) in China.

Those firms buy huge volumes of computing chips and then rent out the computing power to software developers via their paid cloud computing services. They all still offer services based on chips from Intel and AMD. But with Google joining the ranks of cloud providers offering Arm-based chips, nearly every major provider now has at least a few offerings based on Arm.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

Proga

Regular
... so they've just created a new optional interim speech/learning capability until they bring out the real one next year.
lol my bad. Scrap the optional rubbish. Got confused with lidar. @Bravo

Reactions: 2 users
🧐

Attachments

• 16F1E08D-5BC7-4F62-A76B-04DD327728D5.jpeg
    16F1E08D-5BC7-4F62-A76B-04DD327728D5.jpeg
    78.1 KB · Views: 180
  • Haha
  • Fire
Some decent chunks of volume, have been coming in, since I posted the above.
Now I see why..

Looks like Mercedes, are incorporating AKIDA tech, whether by hardware or software, a little earlier, than some expected 😛

Diogenese, seems to think what Bravo raised, has merit..

Anybody arguing the fact, has either sold their shares, hoping the shorters will drive the price lower, or are still wanting to fill their orders, at these levels.

Shorters, still have the upper hand here, at the moment, but may be loosening their ties a little, as they may be feeling a bit tighter, around their necks..

Mercedes confirmation, of AKIDA use in the latest MBUX, will give the share price a sugar hit..

But, we still need that price breakout announcement, to burn through some stale old shorts and get to the next trading level.

Cmon Moschip! Sign that IP deal already!!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 55 users

MrNick

Regular

Google's cloud unit taps Arm-based chips, adding to Intel, AMD pressure​

In the four years since, Arm's technology, which it licenses to other companies to weave into complete chips, has showed up in data centers around the world, including those at Amazon.com (AMZN.O), Microsoft Corp and Oracle Corp in the United States and Alibaba (9988.HK), Baidu (9888.HK) and Tencent Holdings Ltd (0700.HK) in China.

Those firms buy huge volumes of computing chips and then rent out the computing power to software developers via their paid cloud computing services. They all still offer services based on chips from Intel and AMD. But with Google joining the ranks of cloud providers offering Arm-based chips, nearly every major provider now has at least a few offerings based on Arm.

Screen Shot 2022-07-14 at 3.36.05 pm.png

• Fire
  • Love
D

Deleted member 118

Yeh I don't get his deal either.

@Yak52 - I forgot this was a c*ck measuring contest mate! Well done to you and your 700,000 shares.

Funny how some people act innit.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
  • Haha
Reactions: 16 users
D

Deleted member 118

Last time I saw a mouth like that it had a hook in it.
You’ve not been to Thailand recently then.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users
Oooooooooooooooohhh!!

Coalition Senator Linda Reynolds (who was Defence Minister until March 2021) was more than six months late in declaring a series of share trades on her register of interests. She acquired shares in Falcon Metals, Electro Optic Systems Holdings and... BrainChip Holdings in October and November 2021.

That's interesting, as I have hearsay knowledge, of her (must have been her, as I remember them saying she was Defence Minister or something like that) meeting with someone from Brainchip.

She was hugely positive on the potential, for defence purposes and said things to the effect of "We have to make sure this technology, doesn't get into the wrong hands"..

Looks like she saw potential enough, to become a shareholder.

Remember, this is just hearsay from me and them, but from what I know, her interest in Brainchip, is no accident.

She only bought under 700 dollars worth and sold them weeks later..
Silly woman..
Although, she probably took advantage of the Mercedes spike.

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Mercedes confirmation, of AKIDA use in the latest MBUX, will give the share price a sugar hit..
Oh nice! Where can I find this info? I've been away all day. Thanks 👍

Reactions: 4 users
Oh nice! Where can I find this info? I've been away all day. Thanks 👍
It's one of @Bravo 's posts, several pages back, not at all a confirmation, but sounds a lot like us.

Maybe someone who can navigate better, can post a link?

Reactions: 5 users
Hey Brain Fam,

Check out what they're sazying about the new Mercedes-Benz GLC...

"The latest generation of the MBUX infotainment system with two large, standard displays and full-screen navigation makes the interior even more digital and intelligent. The voice assistant "Hey Mercedes" has become more capable of dialogue and learning."

❤️🧠🍟

View attachment 11312
Jul 13, 2022
Here it is @alwaysgreen

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users
Top Bottom