BRN Discussion Ongoing

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
He-he-he! This feud could be fantastic advertising for BrainChip!!! 🤭

"ELECTRIC CARS DRIVE LONGER WITH AKIDA."🥳

View attachment 11290

View attachment 11289

I've been thinking about this for a couple of hours and I don't want to jump to any conclusions, but I will anyway. 🤭

Drump's twit indicates IMO that Elon Musk was concerned enough about not getting enough mileage per charge from his Tesla cars that he actually went to the White House to ask for government subsidies to help Tesla address this issue.

Anyway, I just thought I'd highlight this as I think this is a very significant point that shouldn't go unnoticed. If this doesn't give you a warm and fuzzy feeling all-over, then I'll stop posting for ten minutes. 💋

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 33 users

Rskiff

Regular
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Proga

Regular
A few very good points made about the chat recently of a T/O ?? ... Attributed by... FF

One thing to note about CitiCorp is that some of those who are trying to create panic are those who were crying we should be concerned that Institutions were not buying shares in Brainchip over recent weeks.

When they were trolling on Institutions not buying they were claiming it was managements fault.

Now an institution has bought in big time to the tune of at least $100 million and they are attacking management again.

We cannot choose which institutions buy and I would prefer only institutions who do not lend their shares for short selling.

However even Warren Buffet lends his shares for short selling so such institutional investors are few and far between.

The thing is to lend your shares you have to have faith that the company you are lending your shares in has a future and is not going to go bust tomorrow. So CitiCorp has given a 100 million dollar vote of confidence in Brainchip.

Every institution that buys into Brainchip can be a potential takeover sign but at the same time every company in the ASX200 will have Institutional holders and we do not have every ASX200 company being taken over every day of the week.

There are always manipulators at work and the present market climate makes it easy for them to panic those who are ruled by anxiety.

The fact remains if you can muster 25% or more of the shares on issue to oppose a takeover you can defeat it. That is the law. Between Peter, Anil, Robert Mitro, Adam Osseiran and retail we have probably 40%.

A bargain basement takeover is not going to happen. The very fact that Sean Hehir has said Brainchip is worth far more than its present valuation prevents that happening along with the public statements of Ken Scarince and the Pitt Street Research statements on takeover values.

Then throw in the fact that Brainchip is deeply imbedded with NASA and DARPA giving rise to national security questions and quite frankly the last thing to worry about is a takeover in my opinion as these engagements would need to be disclosed so an independent valuation could be made of the company and that is not going to happen in this unstable world.

WELL SAID and thanks FF
Sounds to me Citicorp like BRN and have been recommending to their high end clients to buy BRN. If they run any ETF's they could be high end loading them with BRN (ie rules might state between 3%-5%) as a point of difference to outperform their peers.

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

BigDonger101

Founding Member
Been to two Agm’s.. Attended first Brainchip presentation back back in 2016. Hold enough shares at a nice low price, thanks for asking 😎. Sorry you’re a bit wound up today 😘.
Yeh I don't get his deal either.

@Yak52 - I forgot this was a c*ck measuring contest mate! Well done to you and your 700,000 shares.

Funny how some people act innit.

• Haha
Reactions: 17 users

Shadow59

Regular
Sounds to me Citicorp like BRN and have been recommending to their high end clients to buy BRN. If they run any ETF's they could be high end loading them with BRN (ie rules might state between 3%-5%) as a point of difference to outperform their peers.
Lol... they wont out perform their peers unless they let the SP go up!

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users

TopCat

Regular

Hi all, first post here so sorry if this has already been looked into. While at Woolworths today I was interested at how the fruit and vegetable scale can now detect what has been placed on them so I looked it up and discovered Woolworths use Tiliter AI scales which work at the edge and can still be used if there’s an internet drop out. Could Akida be in use here. Sorry if the link doesn’t work.

Reactions: 5 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
... so they've just created a new optional interim speech/learning capability until they bring out the real one next year.

Yep.........................

judge-judy-face-palm.gif

• Haha
There is some great buying going on this arvo.

Chomping through the seller walls. .855 and .86 just chomped through quite quickly

32303AB5-886B-4F34-8C2A-F72262D99C65.png

• Fire
Reactions: 21 users

mrgds

Regular
Lol... they wont out perform their peers unless they let the SP go up!
Thinking that might be something we are just starting to witness, ........................:cool:

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Thinking that might be something we are just starting to witness, ........................:cool:

AKIDA BALLISTA
Looking much better on the Buy side ...;)
744 buyers for 7,024,078 units
254 sellers for 3,293,931 units

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users
Cheap shares going quick...

B79C8024-397D-4B79-B017-FE9AB99AE364.png

• Fire

Xhosa12345

Regular
yup its trying to go up.... this crap doesnt hep though

maybe we can get a robot with akida to go attack and destroy all these other robots trading this crappy parcels

1657774889017.png

and hope there is no c*ck measuinrg contests please, im gonna end up one short...

download.jpg

Attachments

• 1657775016538.png
    1657775016538.png
    20.5 KB · Views: 28
  • Haha
Reactions: 12 users

Cyw

Regular
I was just thinking what if there is a line in the next 4C on royalty income, be it $5K or $10K, that would probably propel the share price back to over $1.50.

• Fire

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!

Don't forget to make yourselves another waxing appointment over the weekend everyone. At this rate we'll be holding another $1 naked hot tub party again on Monday.

haha-not.gif

200w.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Yes it is mucho preferable that the bots are pushing it up as they are atm.
Only fair considering they pushed it down in the first place. :ROFLMAO:
Unfortunately we are but a plaything atm and most likely will continue to be for some time.
IMO we won't get any real traction until we have substantial revenue which will give us some measure of autonomy, and that is still probably some time off yet, and even big boys like the BNPL's and Tesla's of this world get pushed around by the rich tosser's.
It's just the way the markets are set up.
Our time will come.
AKIDA BALLISTA
AKIDA EVERYWHERE
GLTAH

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users
There was a bit of strong buying around 12:40pm.

But beware, this is now going up on miniscule volume, so don't get too excited.

View attachment 11330

We are trading at around a 50% discount, from where I think we should be though..

But market conditions are weak.

We need significant, breakout news!
Some decent chunks of volume, have been coming in, since I posted the above.

• Fire
  • Love

Proga

Regular
... so they've just created a new optional interim speech/learning capability until they bring out the real one next year.
Are you saying only Akida has speech/learning capability? The release will be in 2024 not next year and it won't be optional and will be in all models.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
I was just thinking what if there is a line in the next 4C on royalty income, be it $5K or $10K, that would probably propel the share price back to over $1.50.
Yes I tend to agree though it may be wishful thinking...on royalties at this point...its a maybe.

What I think could show up in revenue is professional services revenue - unless of course Brainchip are providing their staff at no or minimal cost to support companies achieve their future commercial products with the flow on effect to bulk royalties.

Could there be some professional services revenue in there from the First stage NASA work...maybe..maybe not as it may take time to be paid from a fed gov agency.

BRN have ramped up their staff massively to work on many "projects" ...are these staff being charged out for the various commercial projects? I am not sure.

I am planning for minimal revenue and increase in staffing operational costs in this 4C due this month.....the market is pricing BRN for that outcome as well. Anything more then the SP is moving up further...time will tell - last 4C came out on the 26th.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Haha
  • Wow
Top Bottom