BRN Discussion Ongoing

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Hey Brain Fam,

Check out what they're sazying about the new Mercedes-Benz GLC...

"The latest generation of the MBUX infotainment system with two large, standard displays and full-screen navigation makes the interior even more digital and intelligent. The voice assistant "Hey Mercedes" has become more capable of dialogue and learning."

❤️🧠🍟

Screen Shot 2022-07-14 at 11.47.35 am.png

Jul 13, 2022

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 65 users

Bravo

Off topic

mr-bean-toapapper.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users
F

Filobeddo

Attachments

• 3B86DA27-CB35-47A7-99E6-9DA1EF87F709.jpeg
    3B86DA27-CB35-47A7-99E6-9DA1EF87F709.jpeg
    61.6 KB · Views: 84
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
A few very good points made about the chat recently of a T/O ?? ... Attributed by... FF

One thing to note about CitiCorp is that some of those who are trying to create panic are those who were crying we should be concerned that Institutions were not buying shares in Brainchip over recent weeks.

When they were trolling on Institutions not buying they were claiming it was managements fault.

Now an institution has bought in big time to the tune of at least $100 million and they are attacking management again.

We cannot choose which institutions buy and I would prefer only institutions who do not lend their shares for short selling.

However even Warren Buffet lends his shares for short selling so such institutional investors are few and far between.

The thing is to lend your shares you have to have faith that the company you are lending your shares in has a future and is not going to go bust tomorrow. So CitiCorp has given a 100 million dollar vote of confidence in Brainchip.

Every institution that buys into Brainchip can be a potential takeover sign but at the same time every company in the ASX200 will have Institutional holders and we do not have every ASX200 company being taken over every day of the week.

There are always manipulators at work and the present market climate makes it easy for them to panic those who are ruled by anxiety.

The fact remains if you can muster 25% or more of the shares on issue to oppose a takeover you can defeat it. That is the law. Between Peter, Anil, Robert Mitro, Adam Osseiran and retail we have probably 40%.

A bargain basement takeover is not going to happen. The very fact that Sean Hehir has said Brainchip is worth far more than its present valuation prevents that happening along with the public statements of Ken Scarince and the Pitt Street Research statements on takeover values.

Then throw in the fact that Brainchip is deeply imbedded with NASA and DARPA giving rise to national security questions and quite frankly the last thing to worry about is a takeover in my opinion as these engagements would need to be disclosed so an independent valuation could be made of the company and that is not going to happen in this unstable world.

WELL SAID and thanks FF

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 78 users

Mt09

Regular
Sorry WANCA..........but as I have over 700,000 shares which most were purchased 1-1.5 yrs ago I DOUBT some simple minded lazy smart mouth muppet like you is going tell me to "offload a few shares if I a cannot stand the heat". lol

And I certainly do not need to rely on you for any "legal" advice as to what responsibility the company has Shareholders & the Market place (ASX).

You words of me being " hyper emotional, sooking, and needing warm and fluffy moral obligations just shows you for what a dirt bag you really are, and how terribly inexperienced in life and business you truly must be! Go back to your Uni classes and leave Corporate obligations & legal matters to the adults with experience. lol

enjoy your pip trading muppet, lol

View attachment 11313

Yak52
Sorry WANCA..........but as I have over 700,000 shares which most were purchased 1-1.5 yrs ago I DOUBT some simple minded lazy smart mouth muppet like you is going tell me to "offload a few shares if I a cannot stand the heat". lol

And I certainly do not need to rely on you for any "legal" advice as to what responsibility the company has Shareholders & the Market place (ASX).

You words of me being " hyper emotional, sooking, and needing warm and fluffy moral obligations just shows you for what a dirt bag you really are, and how terribly inexperienced in life and business you truly must be! Go back to your Uni classes and leave Corporate obligations & legal matters to the adults with experience. lol

enjoy your pip trading muppet, lol

View attachment 11313

Yak52 :cool:
Been to two Agm’s.. Attended first Brainchip presentation back back in 2016. Hold enough shares at a nice low price, thanks for asking 😎. Sorry you’re a bit wound up today 😘.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

Wags

Regular
A few very good points made about the chat recently of a T/O ?? ... Attributed by... FF

One thing to note about CitiCorp is that some of those who are trying to create panic are those who were crying we should be concerned that Institutions were not buying shares in Brainchip over recent weeks.

When they were trolling on Institutions not buying they were claiming it was managements fault.

Now an institution has bought in big time to the tune of at least $100 million and they are attacking management again.

We cannot choose which institutions buy and I would prefer only institutions who do not lend their shares for short selling.

However even Warren Buffet lends his shares for short selling so such institutional investors are few and far between.

The thing is to lend your shares you have to have faith that the company you are lending your shares in has a future and is not going to go bust tomorrow. So CitiCorp has given a 100 million dollar vote of confidence in Brainchip.

Every institution that buys into Brainchip can be a potential takeover sign but at the same time every company in the ASX200 will have Institutional holders and we do not have every ASX200 company being taken over every day of the week.

There are always manipulators at work and the present market climate makes it easy for them to panic those who are ruled by anxiety.

The fact remains if you can muster 25% or more of the shares on issue to oppose a takeover you can defeat it. That is the law. Between Peter, Anil, Robert Mitro, Adam Osseiran and retail we have probably 40%.

A bargain basement takeover is not going to happen. The very fact that Sean Hehir has said Brainchip is worth far more than its present valuation prevents that happening along with the public statements of Ken Scarince and the Pitt Street Research statements on takeover values.

Then throw in the fact that Brainchip is deeply imbedded with NASA and DARPA giving rise to national security questions and quite frankly the last thing to worry about is a takeover in my opinion as these engagements would need to be disclosed so an independent valuation could be made of the company and that is not going to happen in this unstable world.

WELL SAID and thanks FF
Thanks BF and FF. Calming logic, cheers

• Love
Reactions: 20 users

MDhere

Regular
A fart in this place will turn into a tornado.
At the end of the day it is still a fart.
don't talk about my friend Nicobo like that 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Bravo

This Is Why We Love The Mercedes-Benz EQS​

By Zach Hales
Published 2 hours ago
Screen Shot 2022-07-14 at 1.29.27 pm.png

4th-of-july-dancing.gif

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 36 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
GREEN
baby-beer.jpg

1657770397544.png

happy dance.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 33 users

Xray1

Regular
It can be a stressful time for shareholders. To keep my sanity I am following closely two companies that BrainChip has partnered: Renesas and SiFive. So much to like about them and so much happening that looks as though it will involve Akida. I believe we are so close to a break through.
With all the partnering and collaborations that's been going on for some time now, I would say to the Co: That, words are Cheap and that they now have to show us commercial revenue results in the 4C so that we can make informed decisions about their ongoing actions of going forward commercially. Could this be a partial reason for other entities increasing their s/holdings so as to bring things above sooner and change the Co current direction,

• Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Slymeat

Move on, nothing to see.
Looks like it's got an in-built von Neumann bottleneck.

View attachment 11309
And only as good as the instructions coded into it by a programmer. Hence my initial comment of single purpose—it can only do what it is programmed to do and is a long way removed from what I would call any form of artificial intelligence.

IMHO this is no better than say a standard PLC (Programmable Logic Controller), the type of device that controls traffic lights. They seem smart also, but this is only the appearance of intelligence.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

Diogenese

Top 20
And only as good as the instructions coded into it by a programmer. Hence my initial comment of single purpose—it can only do what it is programmed to do and is a long way removed from what I would call any form of artificial intelligence.

IMHO this is no better than say a standard PLC (Programmable Logic Controller), the type of device that controls traffic lights. They seem smart also, but this is only the appearance of intelligence.
Well I'll admit I did a reverse Playboy - only looked at the pictures and didn't read the article.

They actually use the CPU in the final layer, but they claim to reduce the the bottleneck by displacing the non-linear element (eg, sigmoid function).

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Slymeat

Move on, nothing to see.
Yes, but it’s not Citicorp- it’s their nominees. Citi is providing custodial and settlement services on behalf of (likely many) others

“Industry’s largest proprietary network spanning 95 markets and $14trilion assets under custody, global leader in securities services. For worlds top issuers, intermediaries and investors”

Everyone needs to relax about Citicorp - they are one of the largest custodians for many brokers and funds. There are 4-5 big ones in Aus - Northern Trust, BNP Paribus, Citigroup and JP Morgan
So we are still seeing people jumping at Citigroup shadows.

I’d like to reiterate what @Moonshot stated and ask can we all stop this jumping at TO conspiracies with Citigroup and take notice of these MOST IMPORTANT FACTS that @Moonshot brought to our attention quite early in the process.

Citigroup is the custodial holder for many other entities—or nominees. So an individual significant shareholder may not be involved and hence no need for an ASX notice.

I don‘t believe anything sinister is happening here. Citicorp is not taking over several ASX listed companies, as some posts seem to suggest. I don‘t even believe they’d want too takeover the companies they are listed high up on the shareholder lists for.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 31 users

Xray1

Regular

WELL SAID and thanks FF
Can you please show me in the Top 20 list where it actually shows " Robert Mitro's holdings or the entity name he uses .... ???

Reactions: 2 users
There was a bit of strong buying around 12:40pm.

But beware, this is now going up on miniscule volume, so don't get too excited.

_20220714_135127.JPG

We are trading at around a 50% discount, from where I think we should be though..

But market conditions are weak.

We need significant, breakout news!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 28 users

Proga

Regular
Hey Brain Fam,

Check out what they're sazying about the new Mercedes-Benz GLC...

"The latest generation of the MBUX infotainment system with two large, standard displays and full-screen navigation makes the interior even more digital and intelligent. The voice assistant "Hey Mercedes" has become more capable of dialogue and learning."

❤️🧠🍟

View attachment 11312
Jul 13, 2022
More capable of dialogue and learning isn't exactly glowing praise and a long way short of 5x-10x better. Doesn't sound like they are using Akida in the latest MBUX edition I'm afraid. Seems to be a temporary solution and explains why it is only available as an option in a couple of models.

Reactions: 1 users

Diogenese

Top 20
More capable of dialogue and learning isn't exactly glowing praise and a long way short of 5x-10x better. Doesn't sound like they are using Akida in the latest MBUX edition I'm afraid. Seems to be a temporary solution and explains why it is only available as an option in a couple of models.
... so they've just created a new optional interim speech/learning capability until they bring out the real one next year.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 45 users
Top Bottom