BRN Discussion Ongoing

M_C

Founding Member
Everyone know about this?

Screenshot_20220211-222434_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220211-222539_Chrome.jpg

• Fire
Reactions: 45 users
My hope indeed!! I've looked at Mirai and Nexio and to be honest I love both of them! Especially Nexio as a family car. Another interesting fact is, that most of the big oil companies (Shell, BP, Exxon) work on hydrogen options not battery. Makes you wonder, why non of the biggest oil producers are not involve in Battery design or making it.
Could be because you can't make your hydrogen at home...

Reactions: 2 users
D

Deleted member 118

Are you the self appointed arbiter of other peoples disclosures of purchasing shares? Why do I have to justify my actions to you? This is the type of accusation I was happy to escape from the other forum.
Just for the record I will prove it to you. But don’t BUT DON’T YOU DARE TRY THIS AGAIN WITH ME.
View attachment 821
I understand peoples reason for being conspicuous, but sometimes everyone just need to chill out a little bit

1644585264413.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users
Not sure if this has been posted yet?
The most thorough Sean Hehir, interview so far, to my knowledge..

• Fire
Reactions: 22 users

Krustor

Regular
This already is know and has been discussed already. ;)

Reactions: 4 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
Reactions: 7 users

M_C

Founding Member
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 75 users

Baisyet

Regular
Reactions: 10 users
Reactions: 12 users
No. This forum should be for factual info only otherwise it’ll just be like hotcrapper.
If you bought $80k worth of shares today, well done that’s awesome, but post a screenshot of the confirmation otherwise it’s just talk and anyone can do that.
We all have a voice here. And generally the group will keep each other honest, we are pretty good at calling BS. We will have opposing views or question others thoughts or statements but a little bit of respect goes a long way.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24 users

Quatrojos

Regular
Personally, I'm in the carbon sequestration camp, in addition to other technologies.

Carbon sequestration, combined with the production of man-made hydrocarbon fuels, is the "Recycling of Energy" and can be used to balance the amount of carbon in the atmosphere, to any desirable level (at scale).

Hey, I like muscle cars and they don't sound good, with electric motors! 😛

The Planet, needs to get away, from the idea of GDP growth and consumerism, as a measure of wealth and success.

We need to adopt the philosophy and idealism of De-growth, if we are serious about humanity having a lasting place on Earth and I'm not talking about population.
But that, cannot continue to increase either.

Degrowth (French: décroissance) is a term used for both a political, economic, and social movement as well as a set of theories that critiques the paradigm of economic growth.[1]It is based on ideas from a diverse range of lines of thought such as political ecology, ecological economics, feminist political ecology, and environmental justice, pointing out the social and ecological harm caused by the pursuit of infinite growth and Western "development" imperatives.[2] Degrowth emphasizes the need to reduce global consumption and production (social metabolism) and advocates a socially just and ecologically sustainable society with social and environmental well-being replacing GDP as the indicator of prosperity. Hence, although GDP is likely to shrink in a "Degrowth society", i.e. a society in which the objectives of the degrowth movement are achieved, this is not the primary objective of degrowth.

The governments of the World, are not doing what's best, for planet Earth, regardless of their "carbon neutral" targets etc, because they are still pushing these ideals (GDP and consumerism, due to their constantly increasing debt levels).

A Universal Basic wage is coming, so the pushing of consumerism, to protect jobs and keep the economies of the World "moving" are fast becoming obsolescent ideals.

Unfortunately, none of this (De-growth) is likely to happen, because no government, is capable of admitting, that they have farked up and have backed themselves against the wall, with mountains of debt.
They are artificially pushing economies to grow, to hide their mistakes.

Planet Earth and the future of Mankind, is the price that will be paid.

The beauty of Brainchip's AKIDA, is that it is technology, that can play a part, in any future scenario, due to its low power usage and independence, from current infrastructures.

New technologies and products, will still need to be made, bought and sold, but the idea of constantly buying the latest and greatest, the pushing of consumerism, has to stop.

That is, if you want there to be anything left, for future generations.

Look at what we've done to this planet in just 200 years, since 1822 and then think, what another 200 years will do..

How long do we want to continue, as a species, on a planet with finite resources?

Mankind is so selfish.

That's my beef for the day! 👹

Hey Dingo,

The future gets brighter...

Reactions: 3 users

JoMo68

Regular
Reactions: 1 users

Deena

Regular
Are you the self appointed arbiter of other peoples disclosures of purchasing shares? Why do I have to justify my actions to you? This is the type of accusation I was happy to escape from the other forum.
Just for the record I will prove it to you. But don’t BUT DON’T YOU DARE TRY THIS AGAIN WITH ME.
View attachment 821
Anyone who demands a screenshot to prove a purchase claim should be given short shift in my opinion. People can believe you or not, that is their choice, but demanding proof by screenshot is not on as far as I'm concerned.
Cheers to you Dhm. I hear your outrage and I agree with it.

• Fire
Reactions: 41 users

kalinda

Anyone who demands a screenshot to prove a purchase claim should be given short shift in my opinion. People can believe you or not, that is their choice, but demanding proof by screenshot is not on as far as I'm concerned.
Cheers to you Dhm. I hear your outrage and I agree with it.
Nobody really gives a rats about who's got what so amounts should not be mentioned...dick measuring comps,,,

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

zeeb0t

Administrator
Staff member
Somebodies real or imagined purchases don’t really matter, nobody should ever base their decisions upon an anonymous commentator. Which we all are!

• Love
Reactions: 38 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
( Posted in one of the other threads, but realised may be it's better here for people to see )

Ticker Symbol YOU

Discussing the wider AI players. Brainchip is not mentioned in this video, but one can see the potential even small players will have in this space.

Brainchip being the first to the market, with commercial deals already signed, it is fair to say we can grab a good chunk of this.

Projected hardware spending in AI :
2021 - $17 Billion
2025 - $285 Billion
2030 - $1.7 Trillion

Expected collective revenue by AI software companies:
2030 - $14 Trillion

Expected collective revenue by AI hardware companies:
2030 - $1.7 Trillion

Now I know why Brainchip is concentrating on IP. Does anyone want to do some maths on what Brainchip will do if we manage a meagre 1% of the market?
Being the first neural network on the Edge player, how much would we be able to achieve?
I would say, taking profits is well and good, but Brainchip is one company I will never sell out.

NOT FINANCIAL ADVICE. DYOR.

• Fire
Reactions: 48 users
( Posted in one of the other threads, but realised may be it's better here for people to see )

Ticker Symbol YOU

Discussing the wider AI players. Brainchip is not mentioned in this video, but one can see the potential even small players will have in this space.

Brainchip being the first to the market, with commercial deals already signed, it is fair to say we can grab a good chunk of this.

Projected hardware spending in AI :
2021 - $17 Billion
2025 - $285 Billion
2030 - $1.7 Trillion

Expected collective revenue by AI software companies:
2030 - $14 Trillion

Expected collective revenue by AI hardware companies:
2030 - $1.7 Trillion

Now I know why Brainchip is concentrating on IP. Does anyone want to do some maths on what Brainchip will do if we manage a meagre 1% of the market?
Being the first neural network on the Edge player, how much would we be able to achieve?
I would say, taking profits is well and good, but Brainchip is one company I will never sell out.

NOT FINANCIAL ADVICE. DYOR.

Great post and Fact Finder has been saying this for ages; that even if we capture just 1% of the market, it is worth a fortune to the company.

Reactions: 17 users
Top Bottom