BRN Discussion Ongoing

Escobar Spe GIF by hero0fwar

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users
I've been in catch up mode this last week and when making a comment re Buffet after Fact Finders post I was unaware of the upcoming FF announcement.

I thank you FF for your time & effort that you have invested into TSE & HC.

A couple of your posts that have stuck with me and I found amusing were,

When you claimed you were down ramping with your 1% of target market &

When you were speaking to someone at BRN HQ and they said you probably knew more than what they do.

Work life balance is important and I hope you can keep contributing without feeling the need to defend BRN.

Edge Compute.
I am watching the last series of Peeky Blinder’s and due to FFs comment I am very aware each time the family goes out to get revenge , how many ways there are that they can walk down the street or to their given target ,looking tough .😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

chapman89

Founding Member
New interview with Jerome Nadel on “The AI Journal”

Posted 45 minutes ago.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 39 users

Pandaxxx

Regular
Well, FF, just a simple and humble thanks from me.

I echo all the above. Been in for 6 years. Bought some at 7 cents, and way ahead now.

Still raising my family with 4 kids, and life looks different moving forward because of your generosity in time, word and spirit.

It’s sort of remarkable that an invisible stranger can impact someone’s future so significantly.

I’m deeply grateful.

I also trust we will hear from you again.

God bless you FF.

Panda.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 55 users

chapman89

Founding Member
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 64 users

SERA2g

Founding Member
This will be my final post. It has been an education in many respects but we have now reached the point where I can see no value in the process from my personal perspective. @zeeb0t has done a remarkable job of creating this place for shareholders to engage and exchange views and research and I have great admiration for him.

There are posters now though who post what they claim to be contrary investment arguments however they are on analysis simply expressions of their anxieties. There are those who post statements about what they are going to do if x, y or z does not happen. Which again being charitable these pointless threats are expressions of anxiety but some I suspect when I read their previous posts are probably just bullies. There are those who post claims about future income and when it is going to show up that are unsupported by anything published or spoken by the company.

There are those who continue to research and post links and articles that increase knowledge of the technology and partners but I personally no longer need any further validation of the technology and its revolutionary nature.

So to all those who I have enjoyed the journey with to this point and who like myself have no doubts about the company and its future success I say thank you and may the 1,000 Eyes continue to be an unbelievable source of information and inspiration to all new shareholders.

I look forward to meeting up again at the 2023 AGM in Sydney.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Sad news for us holders who value your contributions so heavily.

I won’t say much as I think everyone else has said enough to make it clear how sorely you will be missed, but stay safe and stay well.

All the best.

Nathan

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 48 users

Diogenese

Top 20
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 39 users

Rskiff

Regular
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users
Hi @chapman89 . Was there anything of interest in the interview? Do you know if those of us not on "linked in" get to watch it in another form? thanks for posting.
Jinx

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 53 users
Hi @chapman89 . Was there anything of interest in the interview? Do you know if those of us not on "linked in" get to watch it in another form? thanks for posting.
It's huge it's massive it's the biggest blockbuster video I've ever seen about brainchip!!!
What Bravo posted was just a tasty morsel compared to the banquet that video is offering. :cool:

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 25 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
This will be my final post. It has been an education in many respects but we have now reached the point where I can see no value in the process from my personal perspective. @zeeb0t has done a remarkable job of creating this place for shareholders to engage and exchange views and research and I have great admiration for him.

There are posters now though who post what they claim to be contrary investment arguments however they are on analysis simply expressions of their anxieties. There are those who post statements about what they are going to do if x, y or z does not happen. Which again being charitable these pointless threats are expressions of anxiety but some I suspect when I read their previous posts are probably just bullies. There are those who post claims about future income and when it is going to show up that are unsupported by anything published or spoken by the company.

There are those who continue to research and post links and articles that increase knowledge of the technology and partners but I personally no longer need any further validation of the technology and its revolutionary nature.

So to all those who I have enjoyed the journey with to this point and who like myself have no doubts about the company and its future success I say thank you and may the 1,000 Eyes continue to be an unbelievable source of information and inspiration to all new shareholders.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Wow FF,

Thank you, for all the wisdom that you have shared with us.
You will be greatly miss 🙁. Enjoy the sunshine wherever you are.

Learning

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

chapman89

Founding Member
Hi Rskiff, I haven’t actually listened to it yet as I’m out for lunch, but I would imagine it must be on their YouTube or will be soon!

• Fire
Reactions: 14 users

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
you are great here and on the other hot forum, very much appreaciated is you effort and time and your life insights. I am at the same sort of stage heart issue and age as you, and life with the grandfather status.
there only so much one can keep repeating on BRN, and your book/history of BRN is there to had by all.
maybe you can come back and use 'i told ewes all so'

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users
S

Straw

and ewes now knows how many pies we have fingers in (ie, lots)

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
He-he-he! Jerome refers to Mercedes' new concept car as the "Tesla Killer" and in doing so, he cleverly loops the low power consumption back to the performance of the sensors.

View attachment 11030
Elon rejected Twitter purchase so he can buy Mercedes...

My opinion only

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 31 users

TechGirl

Founding Member

Hi Rskiff & Rise,

I just watched it & screen recorded it for you both, it was the best interview ever.

I have asked JK200SX to upload it to youtube for me so I can then provide you all with a link.

Thanks for the edit feature Z, now I can add youtube link right here, thanks JK200SX for uploading for me, you are the best :)

It's great to be a Shareholder :):):)

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 68 users
Top Bottom