BRN Discussion Ongoing

Bit of late night reading for the insomniacs.

Last edited:
  • Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

Dhm

Regular
Not to sure what this is, maybe it’s edge impulse guys trying to make implementing akida easier by giving examples?

edgeimpulse/example-akida-qat-deploy-block​

init

Go to file

Latest commit​

@dansitu
dansitu

16 hours ago

Git stats​

Files​

View code

README.md

Akida Custom Deploy Block​

This repository provides a Custom Deploy Block that will convert and quantize deep learning models trained with Edge Impulse for use with the Akida inferencing library, which supports Akida PCIe and RPi development kits, as well as software simulation of spiking neural nets.
This repostitory offers an early look at our partnership work with Brainchip - with sensor input, preprocessing blocks, and full integration with Edge Impulse tools coming soon!

Using this repository​

1. Chooose your favorite Edge Impulse image classification project. If you don't already have one, learn how to build your first ML model with Edge Impulse here
  2. Delete any existing learn block, create a new Classification (Keras)block. Within the block, use Expert Mode to define a model architecture that is compatible with Akida. For guidance on model compatibility, see the MetaTF documentation.
  3. Add the custom deploy blocks present in this repository to your account. To do this just install the Edge Impulse CLI and run the following commands in the meta_tf_deploy directory.
edge-impulse-blocks init
edge-impulse-blocks push

Follow the prompts and select Deployment Block when prompted.
After pushing the deployment block, navigate to Uploading your block to edge impulse and follow the instructions to enable permissions for the deployment. IMPORTANT Enable mount training block under /data, as this allows direct access to the training data, which is used to perform quantization-aware fine tuning of the model.
  1. Deploy your project. During deployment the model will be quantized for Akida inferencing, and then fine tuned in order to retain model performance. Observe the trained.fbz model artifact. This is your serialized akida model. The training and testing datasets are additionally provided as a test data source. Refer to MetaTF documentation here for information on how to run your newly trained spiking NN.
  2. If you wish to experiment with different values for learning rate and the number of epochs for fine tuning you can configure the --learning_rate and --fine_tune_epochs flags in the block configuration in your Edge Impulse Organization.
Have you both just made a strong connection with Akida and Microsoft? If so that is a major justification of our disruptive tech, and a further derisking of our amazing company.

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 19 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
Have you both just made a strong connection with Akida and Microsoft? If so that is a major justification of our disruptive tech, and a further derisking of our amazing company.
No

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Quercuskid

Regular
😞 if you do return Factfinder we will be ecstatic and receive you with open arms.

• Love
Reactions: 24 users

Worker122

Regular
This will be my final post. It has been an education in many respects but we have now reached the point where I can see no value in the process from my personal perspective. @zeeb0t has done a remarkable job of creating this place for shareholders to engage and exchange views and research and I have great admiration for him.

There are posters now though who post what they claim to be contrary investment arguments however they are on analysis simply expressions of their anxieties. There are those who post statements about what they are going to do if x, y or z does not happen. Which again being charitable these pointless threats are expressions of anxiety but some I suspect when I read their previous posts are probably just bullies. There are those who post claims about future income and when it is going to show up that are unsupported by anything published or spoken by the company.

There are those who continue to research and post links and articles that increase knowledge of the technology and partners but I personally no longer need any further validation of the technology and its revolutionary nature.

So to all those who I have enjoyed the journey with to this point and who like myself have no doubts about the company and its future success I say thank you and may the 1,000 Eyes continue to be an unbelievable source of information and inspiration to all new shareholders.

I look forward to meeting up again at the 2023 AGM in Sydney.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Thank you FF for your valuable input over the yrs, as you say the future of Brainchip is secure, so may the future also bring you everything else you desire in life. Having said that there is something tumbling around in my head that we haven’t heard the last of Fact Finder. I will try to make it to the AGM to meet you. Good Luck ol Mate!
Cheers
Worker122

• Love
Reactions: 29 users

Bimsy

Emerged
Hi FF,
I bought BRN in August 2020, thought I will make few 100's profit and leave. I came across your post and have held and added BRN ever since. Although I don't have as many shares as many here, it is my majority holding and I don't ever plan to let go of it cheap....just because of you, and couple others that care for others like Jesse, Uiux, Tech, Diagonese, zeebot and few others that I must have missed. Although I don't know you in person, I consider you my virtual family. I hope you return back for some ignorant folks like me here. If you drop guard, shorters and fear mongers win easy. Thank you for enlighting what this tech is all about and really looking forward to hear from you again. If there ever is an announcement, I look for your post to understand what it means to us 🥺

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 53 users
F

Filobeddo

Reactions: 2 users
Care to elaborate on just No?
Git hub is owned by microsoft. It's like if i upload some code there does that mean I'm connected to microsoft.

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users
F

Filobeddo

Git hub is owned by microsoft. It's like if i upload some code there does that mean I'm connected to microsoft.

Thanks @Rise from the ashes , the question was more for the forum

Rather than just posting No to a members post with a view, how about giving them some respect and provide some detail on your view

Reactions: 14 users

Perhaps

Regular
Thanks @Rise from the ashes , the question was more for the forum

Rather than just posting No to a members post with a view, how about giving them some respect and provide some detail on your view
Pardon me, but how about using Google for 10 seconds?

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
shots fired wow GIF by Collider

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
Pardon me, but how about using Google for 10 seconds?
Have you both just made a strong connection with Akida and Google?

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

TechGirl

Founding Member
  • Love
  • Haha

mrgds

Regular
FF, .................. like all who have replied to your "leaving TSE post", i too will certainly miss your "top shelf input". :(:cool:

Yourself, and the 1000 eyes have given many here the belief to just "go the course, hold & prosper" 🤑:cool:

Just thinking how management has done a exceptional job in "staff hiring" :sneaky:😉 ......................................... :cool:

Roll on ................. 2023 AGM,

AKIDA UBIQ BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

Baisyet

Regular
This will be my final post. It has been an education in many respects but we have now reached the point where I can see no value in the process from my personal perspective. @zeeb0t has done a remarkable job of creating this place for shareholders to engage and exchange views and research and I have great admiration for him.

There are posters now though who post what they claim to be contrary investment arguments however they are on analysis simply expressions of their anxieties. There are those who post statements about what they are going to do if x, y or z does not happen. Which again being charitable these pointless threats are expressions of anxiety but some I suspect when I read their previous posts are probably just bullies. There are those who post claims about future income and when it is going to show up that are unsupported by anything published or spoken by the company.

There are those who continue to research and post links and articles that increase knowledge of the technology and partners but I personally no longer need any further validation of the technology and its revolutionary nature.

So to all those who I have enjoyed the journey with to this point and who like myself have no doubts about the company and its future success I say thank you and may the 1,000 Eyes continue to be an unbelievable source of information and inspiration to all new shareholders.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Hi FF
What a sad thing to hear that you will be leaving. I for one have immense respect for your knowledge not just in BRN but over all view in everyday life to the knowledge on explaining things. It really will be sad if you stop completely I for one have had such a positive impact when I was really at that point when you needs bit of push, I thank you for that.
But I get you day in day out with so much information you try to explain where this Company will head. The was you try to explain is such that even a lay man can understand.
The forum will not be the same without you.
cheers

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 33 users

jtardif999

Regular

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Like thousands of others I’m sure, I’m shocked that this is your last post. 😟 You are to me the essence of this forum - your wisdom, knowledge and eloquence will be sorely missed. I agree and have felt that after the Megachips IP deal that BrainChip were on their way to greatness. After hearing and reading the transcript of the last AGM and then most recently Jerome’s podcast I have no doubts about where things will go from here. It’s just a matter of time now. I look forward to meeting you FF at the 23 AGM, I have not attended any previous AGMs but that one is not to be missed imo. Good luck and good health to you and your family and all the best for the future.
JT.

• Love
Reactions: 33 users

Baisyet

Regular
The post from Ai Journal on LinkedIn ( Interview with Jerome Nadal )

• Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Gies

Regular

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Thanks FF hope to see you live someday somewhere.
It was enjoyable to read your posts.

• Love
  • Fire

Vanman1100

Regular
I’ll just leave this here
1657411445321.png

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
Top Bottom