BRN Discussion Ongoing

Worker122

Regular
Hi Rskiff & Rise,

I just watched it & screen recorded it for you both, it was the best interview ever.

I have asked JK200SX to upload it to youtube for me so I can then provide you all with a link.

Here is my google drive link but because its so big sometimes it can be hard to view so maybe best to wait for JK200SX

It's great to be a Shareholder :):):)

Thanks Techgirl, great video, google drive worked for me. Cheers

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users
Hi Rskiff & Rise,

I just watched it & screen recorded it for you both, it was the best interview ever.

I have asked JK200SX to upload it to youtube for me so I can then provide you all with a link.

Here is my google drive link but because its so big sometimes it can be hard to view so maybe best to wait for JK200SX

Hi Rskiff & Rise,

Absoulte legend Techgirl!!!
I have linkedin though was just asking because I know a few here do not have a linkedin account.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users
Hi Rskiff & Rise,

I always think of a super hero girl when you post.
Tech Girl Super Hero.jpg

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
@Fact Finder See you at the AGM 2023. Will be a pleasure to meet you. Until then, I hope you enjoy a heap of time with the grand children.

We should arrange to all park in the same carpark for the 2024 AGM and it can double up as a Mercedes Vision EQX car club meetup.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 28 users

Shadow59

Regular
HI FF,
I am saddened to hear of your last post, hopefully it is not The Last Post.
I wish you well and we will all miss your wit and wisdom. Hopefully I will be able to make it to an AGM sometime and meet you.
I'm kind of hoping your dear friend Blind Freddy will still be around to make inciteful & insightful comments from time to time and to let us know how you are doing.
All the best
Paul

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 34 users

TechGirl

Founding Member
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users

Newk R

Regular
Sorry to see you go FF. I am a long term holder and when doubts intrude into my brain, I always turn to your posts to reinvigorate my confidence.
I wish you the best.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 36 users
New interview with Jerome Nadel on “The AI Journal”

Posted 45 minutes ago.

Thanks for posting this fantastic interview with the CMO @chapman !!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

JK200SX

Regular
Hi Rskiff & Rise,

Thank you Techgirl! Yes its great to be a shareholder.

1657438673848.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 38 users

Twing

Akida’s gambit
FF ... We have all said it, yes.... we're all going to miss you and your remarkable knowledge & input into this forum !
I'm sure even you, FF, must be absolutely blown away as I am with the sheer number of Tse members here that recognise this and have come out of the woodwork to express their feelings regarding your decision leave "our" forum !
I'm only hoping you will see that you may have been a little hasty and feed us a little nugget now and then to keep in touch !

Cheers Twing

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 34 users

Shadow59

Regular

Rocket, where do you get these from? So funny, I am expecting to see Techgirl at an AGM sometime, I hope, looking exactly like this!;)🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users
D

Deleted member 118

Hi Rskiff & Rise,

Where’s factfinder when you need him as I can’t be bothered to lose 45 minutes of my life and much prefer the 2 minute read

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users
D

Deleted member 118

Rocket, where do you get these from? So funny, I am expexting to see Techgirl at an AGM sometime, I hope, looking exactly like this!;)🤣🤣🤣
So would I as she quite hot in a non sexy way

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users
D

Deleted member 118

Factfinder might have left in body but he is still here in soul❤️

45BC30E9-CF67-44B8-919B-D52A2B3CD11E.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users
I'm not sure why everyone is upset about FactFinder leaving 🤔..

If he was to add something to his last post, it would go something like this..

giphy.gif

Back to bust the balls of the non believers and the anxious Nancys..

Great interview with Jerome Nadel, he is a Super impressive individual and a Great orator.

Very happy, to have him as our Chief Marketing Officer! 😊👍

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 38 users
D

Deleted member 118

I'm not sure why everyone is upset about FactFinder leaving 🤔..

If he was to add something to his last post, it would go something like this..

View attachment 11041

Back to bust the balls of the non believers and the anxious Nancys..

Great interview with Jerome Nadel, he is a super impressive individual and a Great orator.

Very happy, to have him as our Chief Marketing Officer! 😊👍

I’m only upset as I only read the 1st and last paragraph and now I’ve got no one to read the middle for me

• Haha
Reactions: 15 users
Top Bottom