BRN Discussion Ongoing

Townyj

Ermahgerd
GL FF... Hope to see you back again at some point. Always a pleasure reading your posts.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
All good FF.

A friend of mine passed away recently (brain cancer). Before she died she sent out this message to everyone in her contact list as follows.

Nobody will remember
  • Your salary
  • How busy you are
  • Your fancy title
  • How stressed you are
  • How many hours you worked

People will remember
  • The time you spent with them
  • How you made them feel
  • If you kept your promises
  • If you were there for them

Come back when BRN can make some announcements!
Ok

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
Reactions: 1 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Xray1

Regular
As you stated FF:
" I look forward to meeting up again at the 2023 AGM in Sydney "
Accordingly, will we find you sitting at the management table in some kind of employee capacity next to Peter, Anil, Sean or Tony D and not at the back of the room like last time wearing a covid face mask.

Personally, I am surprised about this quite sudden departure of yours and hope you have done this for your own and your families benefit and satisfaction.

So the question we now face at TSE is ... Who will now contact the Co to advise them of things that they themselves did not know about and most likely about things they didn't want publisised nor anyone else to know about ??!!

My best regards to you and also from the 1,000 eyes.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 22 users

Xhosa12345

Regular
FF love ya

Go do whatever the hell you want.... lifes friggin short,enjoy every moment (and money is only a minor part, time is way more valuable, which im sure u know)

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
Who will now contact the Co to advise them of things that they themselves did not know about and most likely about things they didn't want publisised nor anyone else to know about
You are kidding, right?

Reactions: 4 users

CWP

Regular
Reactions: 2 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
Simpson's sorry king homer knows all it about it
1Xz.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 3 users

HUSS

Regular
This will be my final post. It has been an education in many respects but we have now reached the point where I can see no value in the process from my personal perspective. @zeeb0t has done a remarkable job of creating this place for shareholders to engage and exchange views and research and I have great admiration for him.

There are posters now though who post what they claim to be contrary investment arguments however they are on analysis simply expressions of their anxieties. There are those who post statements about what they are going to do if x, y or z does not happen. Which again being charitable these pointless threats are expressions of anxiety but some I suspect when I read their previous posts are probably just bullies. There are those who post claims about future income and when it is going to show up that are unsupported by anything published or spoken by the company.

There are those who continue to research and post links and articles that increase knowledge of the technology and partners but I personally no longer need any further validation of the technology and its revolutionary nature.

So to all those who I have enjoyed the journey with to this point and who like myself have no doubts about the company and its future success I say thank you and may the 1,000 Eyes continue to be an unbelievable source of information and inspiration to all new shareholders.

I look forward to meeting up again at the 2023 AGM in Sydney.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Hey @Fact Finder you are very valuable to this forum and to us during this rich BRN exciting journey! Your input, insights, ideas, words, wisdom, are irreplaceable mate. I personally cannot miss any day without reading few of your insightful and rich posts here. You can take break but stay!
Cheers

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 28 users

robsmark

Regular
Reactions: 6 users

Bloodsy

Regular
This will be my final post. It has been an education in many respects but we have now reached the point where I can see no value in the process from my personal perspective. @zeeb0t has done a remarkable job of creating this place for shareholders to engage and exchange views and research and I have great admiration for him.

There are posters now though who post what they claim to be contrary investment arguments however they are on analysis simply expressions of their anxieties. There are those who post statements about what they are going to do if x, y or z does not happen. Which again being charitable these pointless threats are expressions of anxiety but some I suspect when I read their previous posts are probably just bullies. There are those who post claims about future income and when it is going to show up that are unsupported by anything published or spoken by the company.

There are those who continue to research and post links and articles that increase knowledge of the technology and partners but I personally no longer need any further validation of the technology and its revolutionary nature.

So to all those who I have enjoyed the journey with to this point and who like myself have no doubts about the company and its future success I say thank you and may the 1,000 Eyes continue to be an unbelievable source of information and inspiration to all new shareholders.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Cheers FF, enjoy your second retirement 🤣 On a personal note you have certainly indirectly changed my life!! I found one of your posts on HC top posts back in 2020 and after doing some research never looked back! Your attention to detail and ability to deconstruct announcements were and are treasured! Because of your post on HC you’ve put me in a position to buy a house and hopefully buy one outright in a few years time, something that I will be eternally grateful for!! Stay well my friend!!! From a very thankful 23yo ❤

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 68 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Please tell me that this is just an awful dream that we will all wake up from tomorrow morning? I sincerely hope so because my "ugly cry face" is out of control. I've broken 3 mirrors already!!!!!!!!!!!

hysterical-crying-ugly-face.gif

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 41 users

Gazzafish

Regular
FF, thank you. Thank you, thank you. Your insights and opinions are invaluable. I do hope you stay but thoroughly respect you decisions. Wishing you and your family all the best in the future. Cheers Gaz

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Déjà vue

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 2 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Déjà vue

C’mon. Really.

How many years. Months. Days. Hours. Seconds have you devoted (don’t make me post wiki def of devoted) to Brainchip?? Man yeh have questioned if you are a

OK dude. That made no sense whatsoever. Just saying...

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

TechGirl

Founding Member

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

All the best FF, I respect you, love you and I already miss you ❤️❤️❤️

I hope you are ok and remember time heals all wounds so if you are a little upset and frustrated today I’m sure in a week you will feel a lot better 👍👍👍

When you come back, do yourself a favour and don’t reply to people who have anxiety and just say to yourself, moving on, and on to the next post 😘😘😘

Notice how I said “when you come back” I have faith in you FF just like I have faith in BrainChip 😁😁😁

This is me comforting Bravo awaiting your return 😢😢😢

There For You Sympathy GIF

• Love
Reactions: 64 users

Dhm

Regular
I noticed this ad on my feed advertising the Mercedes EQ at the British Open. If I could find a switched on well informed sales person there I will grill them about our contribution to the EQXX.

6C9A027D-E27C-44A9-8A89-AB0984C32029.jpeg

• Fire
Reactions: 15 users

db1969oz

Regular
Please tell me that this is just an awful dream that we will all wake up from tomorrow morning? I sincerely hope so because my "ugly cry face" is out of control. I've broken 3 mirrors already!!!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 11013
Definitely! I’m just starting to catch up on days of posts I’ve missed. WTF is happening? ive missed seeing any of reasons for FF leaving! Can’t believe it. Seems like the end of an era. Can someone shed some light on it for me.
P.S Fact Finder please don’t go!

• Love
Reactions: 13 users

TechGirl

Founding Member
Not to sure what this is, maybe it’s edge impulse guys trying to make implementing akida easier by giving examples?

edgeimpulse/example-akida-qat-deploy-block​

init

Go to file

Latest commit​

@dansitu
dansitu

16 hours ago

Git stats​

Files​

View code

README.md

Akida Custom Deploy Block​

This repository provides a Custom Deploy Block that will convert and quantize deep learning models trained with Edge Impulse for use with the Akida inferencing library, which supports Akida PCIe and RPi development kits, as well as software simulation of spiking neural nets.
This repostitory offers an early look at our partnership work with Brainchip - with sensor input, preprocessing blocks, and full integration with Edge Impulse tools coming soon!

Using this repository​

1. Chooose your favorite Edge Impulse image classification project. If you don't already have one, learn how to build your first ML model with Edge Impulse here
  2. Delete any existing learn block, create a new Classification (Keras)block. Within the block, use Expert Mode to define a model architecture that is compatible with Akida. For guidance on model compatibility, see the MetaTF documentation.
  3. Add the custom deploy blocks present in this repository to your account. To do this just install the Edge Impulse CLI and run the following commands in the meta_tf_deploy directory.
edge-impulse-blocks init
edge-impulse-blocks push

Follow the prompts and select Deployment Block when prompted.
After pushing the deployment block, navigate to Uploading your block to edge impulse and follow the instructions to enable permissions for the deployment. IMPORTANT Enable mount training block under /data, as this allows direct access to the training data, which is used to perform quantization-aware fine tuning of the model.
  1. Deploy your project. During deployment the model will be quantized for Akida inferencing, and then fine tuned in order to retain model performance. Observe the trained.fbz model artifact. This is your serialized akida model. The training and testing datasets are additionally provided as a test data source. Refer to MetaTF documentation here for information on how to run your newly trained spiking NN.
  2. If you wish to experiment with different values for learning rate and the number of epochs for fine tuning you can configure the --learning_rate and --fine_tune_epochs flags in the block configuration in your Edge Impulse Organization.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 36 users
Top Bottom