BRN Discussion Ongoing

D

Deleted member 118

This will be my final post. It has been an education in many respects but we have now reached the point where I can see no value in the process from my personal perspective. @zeeb0t has done a remarkable job of creating this place for shareholders to engage and exchange views and research and I have great admiration for him.

There are posters now though who post what they claim to be contrary investment arguments however they are on analysis simply expressions of their anxieties. There are those who post statements about what they are going to do if x, y or z does not happen. Which again being charitable these pointless threats are expressions of anxiety but some I suspect when I read their previous posts are probably just bullies. There are those who post claims about future income and when it is going to show up that are unsupported by anything published or spoken by the company.

There are those who continue to research and post links and articles that increase knowledge of the technology and partners but I personally no longer need any further validation of the technology and its revolutionary nature.

So to all those who I have enjoyed the journey with to this point and who like myself have no doubts about the company and its future success I say thank you and may the 1,000 Eyes continue to be an unbelievable source of information and inspiration to all new shareholders.

I look forward to meeting up again at the 2023 AGM in Sydney.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

And hopefully one day I’ll get to say hello in person 🙏

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

Ahboy

Regular
1657351862974.png
1657351902997.png

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 20 users

MrNick

Regular

And hopefully one day I’ll get to say hello in person 🙏

But where will we find our facts from now? 🙁 Thanks for everything FF. There does come a point where… well… if you know, you know.

• Love
Reactions: 22 users

nevd

Emerged
All the best FF. You’ve been a great contributor to both this forum and the other one. We may not have agreed in the last couple of interactions we’ve had, but there’s certainly no animosity on my end, and I hope the same stands with you. It’s a forum, people debate, disagree, and reason, this is healthy in my opinion. I believe we’ve been civil, and if I’ve offended you then I can assure you that wasn’t my intention.

If I’m the reason you’ve decided to stop posting, then I apologise and will gladly step away so you can continue here.

Cheers,
Mark
All the very best FF. I support all the compliments and good wishes posted earlier, but do hope you reconsider and visit at least occasionally.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

Iseki

Regular
This will be my final post. It has been an education in many respects but we have now reached the point where I can see no value in the process from my personal perspective. @zeeb0t has done a remarkable job of creating this place for shareholders to engage and exchange views and research and I have great admiration for him.

There are posters now though who post what they claim to be contrary investment arguments however they are on analysis simply expressions of their anxieties. There are those who post statements about what they are going to do if x, y or z does not happen. Which again being charitable these pointless threats are expressions of anxiety but some I suspect when I read their previous posts are probably just bullies. There are those who post claims about future income and when it is going to show up that are unsupported by anything published or spoken by the company.

There are those who continue to research and post links and articles that increase knowledge of the technology and partners but I personally no longer need any further validation of the technology and its revolutionary nature.

So to all those who I have enjoyed the journey with to this point and who like myself have no doubts about the company and its future success I say thank you and may the 1,000 Eyes continue to be an unbelievable source of information and inspiration to all new shareholders.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
All good FF.

A friend of mine passed away recently (brain cancer). Before she died she sent out this message to everyone in her contact list as follows.

Nobody will remember
  • Your salary
  • How busy you are
  • Your fancy title
  • How stressed you are
  • How many hours you worked

People will remember
  • The time you spent with them
  • How you made them feel
  • If you kept your promises
  • If you were there for them

Come back when BRN can make some announcements!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 67 users

Proga

Regular
Hi KM,

As part of the due diligence before signing the licence, the legal title to the JAST IP would have been established.

View attachment 10969

The length of the agreement will be set out in the agreement.

The IP in the JAST rules and algorithms may include confidential information and copyright for the algorithms.

Copyright lasts for decades, and confidential information is protectable IP as long as it remains confidential.
WOW this has the potential to reshape the market

• Thinking
Reactions: 5 users
All good FF.

A friend of mine passed away recently (brain cancer). Before she died she sent out this message to everyone in her contact list as follows.

Nobody will remember
  • Your salary
  • How busy you are
  • Your fancy title
  • How stressed you are
  • How many hours you worked

People will remember
  • The time you spent with them
  • How you made them feel
  • If you kept your promises
  • If you were there for them

Come back when BRN can make some announcements!
Nice post mate

• Love
Reactions: 11 users

Dallas

Regular
Much appreciated fact finder. I had to swallow quite a bit when I read that from you this morning. Hope you are doing well, will miss you and your encouraging, clever posts. Greetings from Germany

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 45 users

Steve10

Regular
When the revenue tap is turned on patent protected cashflow will be coming out.

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Hi Diogenes- Thanks- The excellent team that we have leading the BRAINCHIPINC.Com company will hopefully have the basic building blocks /foundations in place for the company.👍Knowing how big CERCO is- and seen how other groundbreaking scientific inventions have been ripped off by larger corporations with deeper pockets.

AKIDA BALLISTA UBQTS.

PS- still in a state of shock/grief what Fact Finder has said in his last TSE message.
Yes, FF's withdrawal has left most of us a bit stunned - now I know how fledglings feel when they are kicked out of the nest.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 53 users

hamilton66

Regular

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
F/F, sorry to hear this. Has been a very long journey for both of us. I feel a very weird sense of brotherhood - including the sisters - with all lths. Ur efforts , insight and generosity in sharing have been much appreciated by many, including myself. Good luck and good health going forward mate, for many years to come, and thanks plenty for ur knowledgeable posts over the journey. Like u, I'm bolted on , and until I see contrary information, I believe BRN is in for an extremely profitable, exciting future. U may well need counselling for withdrawal. Best u stick ur head in every now and then to ease the pain.

• Love
Reactions: 45 users

Labsy

Regular

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Sorry to hear FF... your contributions were brilliant, uplifting, educational, inspirational, and of course invaluable. All the best.

• Love
Reactions: 38 users

Thed

Emerged
Sorry to read your leaving Fact Finder, wish you nothing but the best for the future for yourself and your loved ones and thank you for all your contributions.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

hamilton66

Regular

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
F/F, as an addendum - hope u appreciate the lawyer speak - never say never!

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 28 users

Pappagallo

Regular
Thanks for your contributions FF, I really enjoyed them and the context they provided. I do hope though that you have a John Farnham-level understanding of the word “last.”

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 32 users

Violin1

Regular
This is for you @Violin1 and any other golfers out there. If this isn’t the most beautiful golf course you’ll ever see, I’ll give away my BRN shares.
View attachment 10953 View attachment 10954
Back to BRN discussion.
Oh dear. That really is awesome. Like an upmarket Barnbugle lol! Great trip you are having. Hope to see you at Rockford's Black Magnum next year, if not sooner @Dhm

• Love
Reactions: 3 users

JK200SX

Regular

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Thank you for everything that you have shared and taught us.

But, please....

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users

Diogenese

Top 20
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 33 users

Violin1

Regular

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Peace and happiness to you FF. Hope to see you in 2023.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users
Top Bottom