BRN Discussion Ongoing

Gemmax

Regular
This will be my final post. It has been an education in many respects but we have now reached the point where I can see no value in the process from my personal perspective. @zeeb0t has done a remarkable job of creating this place for shareholders to engage and exchange views and research and I have great admiration for him.

There are posters now though who post what they claim to be contrary investment arguments however they are on analysis simply expressions of their anxieties. There are those who post statements about what they are going to do if x, y or z does not happen. Which again being charitable these pointless threats are expressions of anxiety but some I suspect when I read their previous posts are probably just bullies. There are those who post claims about future income and when it is going to show up that are unsupported by anything published or spoken by the company.

There are those who continue to research and post links and articles that increase knowledge of the technology and partners but I personally no longer need any further validation of the technology and its revolutionary nature.

So to all those who I have enjoyed the journey with to this point and who like myself have no doubts about the company and its future success I say thank you and may the 1,000 Eyes continue to be an unbelievable source of information and inspiration to all new shareholders.

I look forward to meeting up again at the 2023 AGM in Sydney.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
I for one am sorry to hear that FF.
But fair enough. I value yours and many other opinions on this forum. Wishing everyone good health and prosperity.
I would like very much to meet you one day.
All the best.

• Love
Reactions: 24 users
Now it makes sense why “Compound Growth“ was displayed to you. Thanks!

But in my snippet I see Brainchip. So I’m happy with that.

BTW - I love that CAGR Projection. It sure will be a nice ride.
Get a different resutl on pc and also the second part of the image includes brainchip now for me a while back that was not so.

Attachments

• com.JPG
    com.JPG
    85 KB · Views: 60
Reactions: 2 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
Exactly right, some here don't accept any skepticism at all which is both sad and stupid, it's the whole idea of a forum, discussion about the company, BOTH pros and cons. That's why I am not here much anymore, some of the prominent posters are extremely bullish and don't like criticism at all.
You have to realize some of those posters has a lot of money invested in BRN and "promote" the company hard.

Don't put all your hard earned money into one company!! It's high risk!! Spread your money out like any investment advisor will tell you, you should have minimum 10 companies in your portfolio, 20 is safer.

I am also somewhat disappointed with current MC but as said before, the markets are down and I am eagerly waiting for the next quarterly report and see how much income had been generated. Okay it takes time for the Akida chip to be incorporated into new products and sold in very large numbers.

Holding my considerable investment (for me anyway) in BRN for now, because all in all I am still very bullish and patience will likely pay off IMHO but if income haven't gone up considerable in 2023 I will likely start selling to de-risk my investment.

Have a nice day.
The fact that you cannot accept another view point of bullishness is itself very sad and stupid.
You may be disappointed but if you want all the rest of investors to feel the same, that's what people call "saddist".

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

Mea culpa

prəmɪskjuəs
This will be my final post. It has been an education in many respects but we have now reached the point where I can see no value in the process from my personal perspective. @zeeb0t has done a remarkable job of creating this place for shareholders to engage and exchange views and research and I have great admiration for him.

There are posters now though who post what they claim to be contrary investment arguments however they are on analysis simply expressions of their anxieties. There are those who post statements about what they are going to do if x, y or z does not happen. Which again being charitable these pointless threats are expressions of anxiety but some I suspect when I read their previous posts are probably just bullies. There are those who post claims about future income and when it is going to show up that are unsupported by anything published or spoken by the company.

There are those who continue to research and post links and articles that increase knowledge of the technology and partners but I personally no longer need any further validation of the technology and its revolutionary nature.

So to all those who I have enjoyed the journey with to this point and who like myself have no doubts about the company and its future success I say thank you and may the 1,000 Eyes continue to be an unbelievable source of information and inspiration to all new shareholders.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
FF, I have read your comment stating you will no longer post with considerable dismay. I have noticed you have recently been in disagreement with others. In most instances, you have responded. Would you consider taking some time away, use the Ignore option in the future, if need be.

You may be aware I am a confessed Luddite when it comes to Brainchip's technology. Stable Genius whose posts I also appreciate as well as his reason for investing made a similar confession not long ago. Stable, by comparison with myself, is exceptionably knowledgeable. I value your knowledge and contribution. Some time ago I posted a comment that my girlfriend (wife), thought I had a new best friend as I had often mentioned your moniker.

I could make further comments regarding looking after yourself as you have shared so much of your personal and work life however, I believe you would know far better than I what decisions are best for yourself and those closest to you.

Stay well, umfundisi.
Mc.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 50 users

VictorG

@Fact Finder, thank you for all your contributions and guidance.

I came late to BRN, a little over 12 months and I've been buying at every opportunity. I have now amassed enough shares to have a significant material impact for myself, family and generations to come.

I almost didn't buy into BRN but for a post of yours.
I recall I was scrolling through hot Crapper when I came across a post by Shareman (I think it was him) titled 'Why I sold my BRN shares' I thought he gave some compelling reasons not to buy BRN,. Then you replied with a well reasoned rebuttal that caught attention. I did my own research and here I am, a passionate BRN LTSH.

I truly hope you will call in occasionally to keep us focused.

Thank you for everything.

Victor G

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 54 users

Kezzadu

Emerged

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
You will be sadly missed FF 😔
I have learnt so very much from your posts.

I also believe strongly in BrainChip's future and will be hanging on dearly to my shares.

Thankyou so much for your contribution to this forum. I wish you the very best x

Akida Ballista

• Love
Reactions: 37 users

Diogenese

Top 20
We know that NUMEN was awarded an SBIR to explore replacing SRAM on AKIDA with its patented resistive Ram but do not know if it was successful however the following which I have extracted from Numen’s website might be a pointer to the outcome:

AI/Neuromorphic​

Artificial Intelligence is poised to affect virtually everything. It is slated to be embedded into virtually all electronics equipment.AI processing will be done both in the Cloud and on the Intelligent Devices in order to reduce the data sent over the network to the cloud, for latency sensitive applications and also for better autonomy in case of poor network performance. This means more and more Devices will embed AI, including battery operated devices.
Numems’ Intelligent Memory products enable lower power than conventional memory and have optimization for the higher performance required by AI applications. At a fraction of the size of SRAM, it provides a path to both lower power and lower system cost. In the future, Numems’ memory products will enable the efficient implementation of Neuromorphic chips where both storage and processing are connected within these “neurons” that are communicating and learning together.
Final-File-e1522685269144.png

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

A Frankenstein SoC?

We looked at numem back in May:
They have 5 patents/applications in Espacenet:

https://worldwide.espacenet.com/patent/search?q=pa = "numem"

A couple of the more relevant ones:

WO2022011153A1 SMART COMPUTE RESISTIVE MEMORY

1657340036772.png

a smart compute memory circuitry that has the flexibility to perform a wide range of functions inside the memory via logic circuitry and an integrated processor. In one embodiment, the smart compute memory circuitry comprises an integrated processor and logic circuitry to enable adaptive System on a Chip (SOC) and electronics subsystem power or performance improvements, and adaptive memory management and control for the smart compute memory circuitry. A resistive memory array is coupled to the integrated processor. An adaptive memory management and control circuitry (AMMC) to provide extended test, performance, and power optimizing capabilities for a resistive memory is disclosed herein. In one embodiment, a resistive memory comprises a resistive memory array and an Adaptive Memory Management and Control circuitry (AMMC). The AMMC is configured with extended test, reliability, performance and power optimizing capabilities for the resistive memory.

##############################################################################

This one is for calibration of a ReRAM, which sounds excruciatingly finicky, and which is unnecessary for Akida's CMOS digital circuitry. Still, when you're in space, no one can see your expense account.

US10460056B2 Resistance-based memory compiler

1657339504933.png

1657339664114.png

a method for calibrating a write operation of a memory array including a plurality of resistance-based memory cells. The method may include

g
enerating an initial write voltage;
writing a first test data to a selected RBM cell by applying the initial write voltage to a word line associated with the selected RBM cell for a time period; reading data stored in the selected RBM cell;
comparing the stored data with the first test data; and
selectively adjusting at least one of the write voltage and the time period based on the comparison.

The time period may correspond to a pulse width of the write voltage. In some implementations, if the stored data does not match the first test data, the write voltage may be adjusted, the time period may be adjusted, or both

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining
Exactly right, some here don't accept any skepticism at all which is both sad and stupid, it's the whole idea of a forum, discussion about the company, BOTH pros and cons. That's why I am not here much anymore, some of the prominent posters are extremely bullish and don't like criticism at all.
You have to realize some of those posters has a lot of money invested in BRN and "promote" the company hard.

Don't put all your hard earned money into one company!! It's high risk!! Spread your money out like any investment advisor will tell you, you should have minimum 10 companies in your portfolio, 20 is safer.

I am also somewhat disappointed with current MC but as said before, the markets are down and I am eagerly waiting for the next quarterly report and see how much income had been generated. Okay it takes time for the Akida chip to be incorporated into new products and sold in very large numbers.

Holding my considerable investment (for me anyway) in BRN for now, because all in all I am still very bullish and patience will likely pay off IMHO but if income haven't gone up considerable in 2023 I will likely start selling to de-risk my investment.

Have a nice day.
"Don't put all your hard earned money into one company!! It's high risk!! Spread your money out like any investment advisor will tell you, you should have minimum 10 companies in your portfolio, 20 is safer".

Is this financial advice @zeeb0t

This comment also looks like a warning of a preemptive attack if this person is not happy with the upcoming 4c

Downramper perhaps?

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Dear FF. :)
Whilst I certainly hope you will reconsider and continue to grace us with your contributions, even if, at a more moderate frequency,
I certainly also understand, respect and appreciate your current viewpoint and desire to stand back.
This is a fantastic new space that Zeeb0t has created for us and can now stand on its own feet.
And, as fantastic and useful as it and many aspects of our digital life are, it is still, but a part, of a healthy life.
It's good to switch off the devices now and then and enjoy the walks in the sun and rain, on beaches and pavements and bush tracks.
Taking some time and smelling the roses, watching the birds and dogs lark, and spending more time with those we love and in the pursuits we value and enjoy.
You have given much here for a prolonged period and I hope you have some understanding of how much I, and many of us, are grateful for what you have shared.
I have been awed on many occasions by your diligence and willingness to go beyond the pale in championing our Company and the depth and rigour with which you research and coordinate.
I also appreciate your general life story and the good humour and wisdom you have accumulated and shared here.
So, at the least Thank You, Fact Finder, Bon Chance and may you enjoy many years of rude good health with those who love and appreciate you.
And know, of course, that you are always welcome here.
We will leave a light on for you and look forward to catching up at the AGM if not here again, sooner. :D
AKIDA BALLISTA
AKIDA EVERYWHERE
GLTAH

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 66 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

WHAT??? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! 😢😢😢

crying-baby.gif

sad-i-miss-you.gif

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 61 users

CWP

Regular
I never said it was without hope, the word grim is defined as unattractive or gloomy. I’d say that this is a fair analysis of the share price over the past eight months.

Why don’t I sell? As stated, I was referring to the current share price, not the fundamentals of the company. The long terms prospects of the company excite me, but that doesn’t mean I aren't entitled to be disappointed with current PA, or even slightly concerned about the lack of (announced) commercial take up. If I were a trader I would be seriously looking at it, especially those who are less researched on fundamentals and more interested in charts. So yes, I stand by that comment. To compare them to bank robbers is just nonsensical though, robbing banks is illegal, trading shares from lack of perceived progress isn’t. Just because I don’t like what they do, doesn’t mean they aren’t entitled to do it.

Shaun did say that customers are reluctant to expose themselves and that income is the best indicator, but any direct contract with Brainchip would fall under continual exposure requirements, so at this stage I can only assume that there aren’t any more that we know of. I also said that it’s entirely possible that they were engaged with Brainchip via a 3rd party, and that what I currently have my hopes pinned on. I don’t have, as you say “a need for constant flow of IP announcements”, but I also don't think that it’s unrealistic to expect more than the two we’ve had in the past months.

It’s was stated by the company that 2022 would be a huge year in the commercialisation space for Brainchip, but so far this hasn’t proven to be the case. We still have another five an a half months left though, so as stated I will watch the quarterly reports for increased revenue, and eagerly await further announcements.

I‘m bullish on Brainchip. I understand how AI and low-power edge processing is essential to many evolving industries. I understand our market positioning. But I’m also going to call a spade a spade.

It isn’t my intention to get into these scuffles with you every time I post FF, I just seems like my posts get disregarded without a hint of consideration. This is a forum and everyone’s genuine opinion should count, otherwise, what’s the point?!

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Cheers for all the hard work and research FF, it’s a real shame for all of us that you’ve decided to stop posting. All the best and thankyou.

• Love
Reactions: 26 users

Rskiff

Regular

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Well I have to say that it will be a loss for us on TSE. I have enjoyed your in-depth research, humour and life stories.
I began investing in BRN many moons ago and have full confidence in my investment, but with yours and others sleuthing on here, it has reinforced my decision. I admit like most humans sometimes doubt may creep in but when stepping back and looking at the big picture being communicated by the company and the sleuthing done by amazing posters on here joining dots, then I feel I have made a life changing choice for the good. So I whole heartedly thank you for your efforts in our additional education with your ability to communicate the Fact Findings you unearthed. Hope one day to meet you and shake your hand and thank you . All the best but hope you return :)

• Love
Reactions: 55 users

Terroni2105

Founding Member
I do hope you will reconsider after you have taken a break FF.
What an impact your knowledge and wisdom has had on me (and I know many others).
I would love to share the success that BrainChip has ahead with you and all the great contributors on here.
keep well, take gentle care of yourself and do come back and grace us with your presence again soon.

I look forward to meeting up again at the 2023 AGM in

• Love
Reactions: 36 users

zeeb0t

Administrator
Staff member

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Thank you for all your contributions. Of course you are more than welcome to read along, contribute, or none of the above - either way, I value our friendship and I’m sure we will speak again! See you at the next AGM for sure!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 61 users

KMuzza

Mad Scientist
Hi KM,

As part of the due diligence before signing the licence, the legal title to the JAST IP would have been established.

View attachment 10969

The length of the agreement will be set out in the agreement.

The IP in the JAST rules and algorithms may include confidential information and copyright for the algorithms.

Copyright lasts for decades, and confidential information is protectable IP as long as it remains confidential.
Hi Diogenes- Thanks- The excellent team that we have leading the BRAINCHIPINC.Com company will hopefully have the basic building blocks /foundations in place for the company.👍Knowing how big CERCO is- and seen how other groundbreaking scientific inventions have been ripped off by larger corporations with deeper pockets.

AKIDA BALLISTA UBQTS.

PS- still in a state of shock/grief what Fact Finder has said in his last TSE message.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users
"Yet another well reasoned posting Fact, and another example of the priceless value of the 1000 eyes.

My only remark is this Fact…what happens to the 99%, or the 70% to 40% of companies who don’t use Akida? The number depends upon what percentage of market share you believe BRN will achieve.

My guess is the way of Kodak.

For mine, it really doesn’t matter what industry you consider, I cannot imagine any company tempting fate by not using Akida. To do so would give their competitors such an advantage, it would be difficult to see them surviving.

Before the AGM, I had a brief chat with Peter. I told him how pleased I was to see him looking so fit and well, because we could afford to lose the occasional CEO, but we can’t afford to lose him. To my question of what next after Akida 3000, he answered with a twinkle in his eye…lots."
Sorry to hear your hanging the boots up, thanks for the positivity ,insights and belief on why I've continued to purchase this little beauty, I purchased this share from reading the important posters on the copper, thx again see you at the AGM 23

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

robsmark

Regular
Cheers for all the hard work and research FF, it’s a real shame for all of us that you’ve decided to stop posting. All the best and thankyou.
Any reason why you tagged me in this?

Reactions: 3 users
D

Deleted member 118

Is it me or have we come to a dead end in finding anything relatively exciting to post.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6 users

robsmark

Regular

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

All the best FF. You’ve been a great contributor to both this forum and the other one. We may not have agreed in the last couple of interactions we’ve had, but there’s certainly no animosity on my end, and I hope the same stands with you. It’s a forum, people debate, disagree, and reason, this is healthy in my opinion. I believe we’ve been civil, but if I’ve offended you then I can assure you that wasn’t my intention.

If I’m the reason you’ve decided to stop posting, then I apologise and will gladly step away so you can continue here.

Cheers,
Mark

Last edited:
  • Love

Merlin357

To Fact Finder, When I started reading your final post I was looking for a punchline, or lead to some other amazing piece of research that you provide on such a regular basis. Your ability to analyse & your grasp of the English language is truly a gift. It is often said that a champion team will beat a team of champions, & you have played a major part in the team of 1000 eyes here. I respect your decision & wish you well. Your health is your wealth, so take care.

• Love
  • Fire
Top Bottom