BRN Discussion Ongoing

MDhere

Regular
I have my heart set on seeing revenue come in sometime in the next 6 months. If not, you will find me in the far North of Thailand, bald headed, wearing an orange robe, sitting in the lotus position upon a mountain top, chanting the BrainChip mantra as I fondle my Buddhist beads.
slade.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 15 users
Last edited:
  • Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Let’s just say the sooner we move to the Nasdaq, the better. I have no doubt in my mind that despite Antonio’s comments regarding a listing on the Nasdaq that they never speak of it, imo, is rubbish, of course they talk about it and have plans for it, again this is my opinion.

I would say within 2 years we will move to the Nasdaq, whether it’s dual listing or not remains to be seen!

By the time Brainchip lists on the Nasdaq, we would have flooded the market, gained more IP contracts, partnered with more customers, and received ongoing revenue, and if we are the de-facto, and according to Michael Dell that by 2025 over 75% will be at the edge, it would make sense that Brainchip have at least 5% of that at least, the mainstream media will be talking about Brainchip, and institutions such as ARK and many others will be scrambling for Brainchip shares, we will be compared to the next ARM, Nvidia, Intel, you name it.

Truly exciting times!
I think, and hope, Antonio is being honest when he says they don't talk about listing on the Nasdaq. Let's just focus on revenue!

Once we are profitable, then let the Nasdaq chat happen. Until then, all I want is signed contracts and $$$$

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users
Need some teamwork from the group here 😊
Something that has bothered me for sometime now. I need help changing Google's result. When typing in neuromorphic computing companies a list appears and brainchip is not in that list. Which obviously it should be and in my opinion the most deserved out of all out there. So I call on those who want to make this change happen.
Their is a feedback link to click so go forth and let's change this for our great company.
Screenshot_2022-07-09-09-11-22-29.jpg

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users

KMuzza

Mad Scientist
Brainchipinc.com have travelled a long road since this 2017 notice-

www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20170320/pdf/43gxg7g8c6xq25.pdf

A step by step long road- and now so close to revenue- one can almost smell the aroma of crispy green notes-
BUT- how watertight is this agreement. 🤷‍♂

How long is an. ’ exclusive license.’ - what stops any of the other three contesting the exclusivity of the agreement. 🤷‍♂️

AKIDA BALLISTA UBQTS

Reactions: 3 users
We know that NUMEN was awarded an SBIR to explore replacing SRAM on AKIDA with its patented resistive Ram but do not know if it was successful however the following which I have extracted from Numen’s website might be a pointer to the outcome:

AI/Neuromorphic​

Artificial Intelligence is poised to affect virtually everything. It is slated to be embedded into virtually all electronics equipment.AI processing will be done both in the Cloud and on the Intelligent Devices in order to reduce the data sent over the network to the cloud, for latency sensitive applications and also for better autonomy in case of poor network performance. This means more and more Devices will embed AI, including battery operated devices.
Numems’ Intelligent Memory products enable lower power than conventional memory and have optimization for the higher performance required by AI applications. At a fraction of the size of SRAM, it provides a path to both lower power and lower system cost. In the future, Numems’ memory products will enable the efficient implementation of Neuromorphic chips where both storage and processing are connected within these “neurons” that are communicating and learning together.
Final-File-e1522685269144.png

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 35 users

Xhosa12345

Regular
Let’s just say the sooner we move to the Nasdaq, the better. I have no doubt in my mind that despite Antonio’s comments regarding a listing on the Nasdaq that they never speak of it, imo, is rubbish, of course they talk about it and have plans for it, again this is my opinion.

I would say within 2 years we will move to the Nasdaq, whether it’s dual listing or not remains to be seen!

By the time Brainchip lists on the Nasdaq, we would have flooded the market, gained more IP contracts, partnered with more customers, and received ongoing revenue, and if we are the de-facto, and according to Michael Dell that by 2025 over 75% will be at the edge, it would make sense that Brainchip have at least 5% of that at least, the mainstream media will be talking about Brainchip, and institutions such as ARK and many others will be scrambling for Brainchip shares, we will be compared to the next ARM, Nvidia, Intel, you name it.

Truly exciting times!

5%?... that just scares me! What would the share price be at that level? I was gonna be rich and more than happy enough at FF's 1%!

Definitely getting a holiday house in dunsborough either way.... ill just need to make sure i keep busy enough to not drink myself to death earlier than i intend....

Still think the market has a bit of hurt to go, i think the broader market will turn late this year, early next, but i reckon techs will bottom out earlier, i reckon aug or september, i think techs will turn first...the broader economy will be 18 months to bottom out out, as it lags the markets.

So for the chip lets have a punt on the sp,i definitely reckon a small 10 to 15 % drop on the cards after the 4c, lets hope she only bottoms at 80 odd cents, i dont think itll go much lower. Then back to a buk quickly, lets say 1.20 by as then we should start seeing the rev flow in the jan 4c and we will start to rocket...

2 buks by june maybe??

Hopefully im veing conservative here...

Have a great weekend all! Stay safe

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Truly exciting times!

@chapman89 hey mate - a Nasdaq listing at some stage truly is an exciting prospect

Can you or another experienced poster please help me out with my query below. Thank you in advance and apologies if what I am asking is naïve

At such time would we need to also purchase Nasdaq listed BrainChip shares, additional to our to ASX listed BrainChip shares?

I still do not understand how it works with shares in one company spread across numerous markets ie the ASX, several in Germany and Nasdaq at some stage. All with different values based upon the local currency

Are they interrelated or completely separate?

Will additional shares be created for the eventual Nasdaq listing? Or is the existing global share pool diluted - if such a thing exists?

Note that my query is in no way negative, I simply do not want to miss any BrainChip driven bus - be it right or left hand drive 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users
We know that NUMEN was awarded an SBIR to explore replacing SRAM on AKIDA with its patented resistive Ram but do not know if it was successful however the following which I have extracted from Numen’s website might be a pointer to the outcome:

AI/Neuromorphic​

Artificial Intelligence is poised to affect virtually everything. It is slated to be embedded into virtually all electronics equipment.AI processing will be done both in the Cloud and on the Intelligent Devices in order to reduce the data sent over the network to the cloud, for latency sensitive applications and also for better autonomy in case of poor network performance. This means more and more Devices will embed AI, including battery operated devices.
Numems’ Intelligent Memory products enable lower power than conventional memory and have optimization for the higher performance required by AI applications. At a fraction of the size of SRAM, it provides a path to both lower power and lower system cost. In the future, Numems’ memory products will enable the efficient implementation of Neuromorphic chips where both storage and processing are connected within these “neurons” that are communicating and learning together.
Final-File-e1522685269144.png

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
And add this:

Numem to Present at the 2021 (SPWG) Space Parts Working Group​

"AI/Sensor SOC IP Based on Smart Compute Memory"

PRESS RELEASE UPDATED: MAY 4, 2021

SUNNYVALE, Calif., May 4, 2021 (Newswire.com) - Numem Inc., the leading provider of NuRAM & SmartMem Smart Compute Memory IP Cores based on MRAM, is presenting at the Space Parts Working Group (SPWG), sponsored by The Aerospace Corporation, in cooperation with the U.S. Air Force Space and Missile Systems Center (SMC) and the National Reconnaissance Office, held virtually between May 3 and May 6, 2021.
Jack Guedj, CEO and Co-founder, will present "AI/Sensor SOC IP based on Smart Compute Memory" on May 5, 2021. The presentation covers inherent advantages of Numem's NuRAM IP Cores for AI and Sensor Fusion/Management.
Event: SPACE PARTS WORKING GROUP (SPWG), A Virtual Conference, May 3-6, 2021 https://aerospace.org/events/spwg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users
RIP James Caan
RIP Tony Sirico

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users

jtardif999

Regular
Hey Mercedes has been part of their infotainment system for years. Akida just makes it more efficient.
True, but Akida also provides sensor fusion i.e. hand gesture, vision, smell along with voice. So there will be more than just efficiency gains when it does get included. It will be a big selling point imo.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users
And add this:

Numem to Present at the 2021 (SPWG) Space Parts Working Group​

"AI/Sensor SOC IP Based on Smart Compute Memory"

PRESS RELEASE UPDATED: MAY 4, 2021

SUNNYVALE, Calif., May 4, 2021 (Newswire.com) - Numem Inc., the leading provider of NuRAM & SmartMem Smart Compute Memory IP Cores based on MRAM, is presenting at the Space Parts Working Group (SPWG), sponsored by The Aerospace Corporation, in cooperation with the U.S. Air Force Space and Missile Systems Center (SMC) and the National Reconnaissance Office, held virtually between May 3 and May 6, 2021.
Jack Guedj, CEO and Co-founder, will present "AI/Sensor SOC IP based on Smart Compute Memory" on May 5, 2021. The presentation covers inherent advantages of Numem's NuRAM IP Cores for AI and Sensor Fusion/Management.
Event: SPACE PARTS WORKING GROUP (SPWG), A Virtual Conference, May 3-6, 2021 https://aerospace.org/events/spwg
And a reminder of the original project that fits nicely with Rob Telson’s comment regarding AKIDA assisting NASA getting into orbit and the reveal yesterday by @Dallas:

“Initial data from the spacecraft indicated that it continued to operate autonomously during the time without radio contact with the earth. The cancelled manoeuvre to correct the trajectory will also continue.https://www.t-online.de/digital/computer/hardware/id_100026618/absolute-funkstille-mondsonde-capstone-phones-again-home.html”

The MRAM Experts The MRAM Experts

Numem to supply its STT-MRAM to a NASA AI core project​

High-performance STT-MRAM developer Numem announced that it has been selected for a NASA AI project, for which the company will supply its Numem NuRAM MRAM-based Memory. Numem says its memory enables a 2-3x smaller memory area and 20x to 50x lower standby power compared to SRAM.
The project, titled âDNN Radiation Hardened Co-processor as companion chip to NASAâs upcoming High-Performance Spaceflight Computing Processorâ will develop a reconfigurable DNN Engine with multiple compute units which can support a wide range of DNN models and frame rates.

This on-board AI processing unit will enable spacecraft to efficiently process large volumes of raw sensor-data into scientific knowledge or actionable data to overcome limitations in downlink communication. It will also enable spacecraft to formulate decisions for critical operations.
Tags:
STT-MRAM
Posted: Oct 09,2020 by Ron Mertens
Add new comment

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users

jtardif999

Regular
Don’t forget though as brilliant as the hardware is the software ADE still produced STATE OF THE ART PERFORMANCE WITH THE AERO EXPERIMENT.

So who is to say that state of the art is not good enough for some customers?

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Especially if it could be retrofitted into more recent Mercedes models. 😎

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users
F

Filobeddo

True, but Akida also provides sensor fusion i.e. hand gesture, vision, smell along with voice. So there will be more than just efficiency gains when it does get included. It will be a big selling point imo.

One application which Akida definately won’t be needed for is smell sensing in Taxis in Melbourne 😉

Attachments

• A04FA337-4862-4DCE-9EEF-EC89F7CD85CA.gif
    A04FA337-4862-4DCE-9EEF-EC89F7CD85CA.gif
    685.5 KB · Views: 69
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users
Quotes from the investment man himself and I find below quotes apply to Brain Chip/investors:

“If you aren’t thinking about owning a stock for 10 years, don’t even think about owning it for 10 minutes.”

“Time is the friend of the wonderful company, the enemy of the mediocre.”

“The stock market is designed to transfer money from the active to the patient.”

“All there is to investing is picking good stocks at good times and staying with them as long as they remain good companies.”

It’s far better to buy a wonderful company at a fair price, than a fair company at a wonderful price.”

“The key to investing is not assessing how much an industry is going to affect society, or how much it will grow, but rather determining the competitive advantage of any given company and, above all, the durability of that advantage.”

“In the business world, the rearview mirror is always clearer than the windshield.”

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 47 users

Slymeat

Move on, nothing to see.
Need some teamwork from the group here 😊
Something that has bothered me for sometime now. I need help changing Google's result. When typing in neuromorphic computing companies a list appears and brainchip is not in that list. Which obviously it should be and in my opinion the most deserved out of all out there. So I call on those who want to make this change happen.
Their is a feedback link to click so go forth and let's change this for our great company.
View attachment 10961
I believe Google results get tailored toward your personal history.

“Compound annual growth rate”, as presented to yourself, just doesn’t make sense as a possible solution to your search—unless you have recently been looking into that specific area.

I get the following presented under “Related Searches” when I do the search of “Neuromorphic Computing Com”.

BrainChip is clearly represented.

1657334037506.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Realinfo

Regular
Too many years ago to admit here, and for reasons I can no longer recall, I attended Ron Turnbull’s Friday School of Sales. It was a wearisome day to say the least, but there was one message I took away from it…

’Show me the order’

At the 2018 AGM, I spoke about premature and excessive remuneration, and at the most recent AGM, I spoke briefly about the following things I passionately believe in relating to remuneration…

(a) that incentives / rewards should only be bestowed for achieving things above and beyond what is reasonably expected.

(b) that incentives / rewards should only be paid AFTER such achievements have been acknowledged.

(c) that incentives / rewards should be structured so that directors and senior executives are given a bit less, so that deserving employees down the line can also receive them.

Our CEO has said that to date he’s only been able to tell us about his activity, and as wonderful as I note many of you here are saying, for mine nothing has been achieved above and beyond what any reasonable person would consider he should have. To put this in context, Sean’s salary is USD450,000 pa, and this can be doubled if certain parameters are met. He went on to say that at our next AGM in May 2023, he expects to be able to tell us about results…in other words he expects to show us the money.

In the meantime in between time, on top of the above salary he’s received 1,081,000 restricted shares for signing on, plus 6,000,000 restricted shares under the incentive scheme.

What do we reasonably expect these shares to be worth by May’23?

I accept that this is a sensitive subject, that I may lose a bit a skin in the coming hours, and that some may accuse me of cultivating a culture of envy...this is not my want, but this is clearly premature and excessive reward for simply doing his job.

There has been debate about revenue, indeed our CEO has said to not look for announcements but rather watch the financials. The second quarter 4C is around the corner and people are saying not to expect too much. C’mon people, stop pussyfooting around…I for one expect a helluva lot more than $200K, and I expect to see revenue ramp up in the third and fourth quarters.

The clock is ticking Antonio, Sean et al…show me the order !!!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 42 users
I believe Google results get tailored toward your personal history.

“Compound annual growth rate”, as presented to yourself, just doesn’t make sense as a possible solution to your search—unless you have recently been looking into that specific area.

I get the following presented under “Related Searches” when I do the search of “Neuromorphic Computing Com”.

BrainChip is clearly represented.

View attachment 10964
very interesting and definitely have not been searching compound growth

• Thinking
Reactions: 2 users
Top Bottom